All Comments on 'Don't Kiss Me There'

by KenNicottii

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Was hoping for a happy ending for this one.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer7 months ago

Yes, I enjoyed the whole story. Well written. What was so obvious to everyone was that Jay was clearly a coward. A generally weak and pathetic man too scared to actually say anything to Elaine about his real feelings.

When he finally pressed the case re oral sex on her and the whole story came out, I thought that he had finally grown a backbone. That things would progress from there now that he realised he had far stronger feelings than just being a fuck-buddy. But he spent YEARS bumbling and fumbling, while the whole book saga took place. Then repeated again as the Film event also happened. At no time did the pathetic coward say anything re he loved her and wanted to take things to the next level in their relationship. She could only have said NO. So the pathetic arsehole got what he deserved. Even at the end when Lisa called him re something left for him plus a letter, he was so pathetic he was about to let her drive off until SHE remembered the letter! Jay got what he deserved: NOTHING.

Aqua317Aqua3177 months ago

How could Elaine choose Jay if she was never given the choice? So sad that Jay never shared his feelings.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I read enough to be turned off by another story (with a predictably bad end) about some turd who was so desperate he had let his genitals lead him into someone else's mate. WTF is wrong with you people?? The same assholes that complain about what's wrong with the world are doing this all the time. Humans need to grow the F up.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246017 months ago

A realistic ending, not all tied up in a pretty bow? That’s almost unheard of on Literotica “Where every cock is huge, all the pussies squirt, everyone cums simultaneously - and all stories have happy endings!”

Well done!

antietampwantietampw7 months ago

This is a very well written story with realistic conflicts/tension between characters.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Absolute aces. The whole bloody thing. The story structure and execution, realism, exploration of characters’ feelings, the works.

-new fan Polly_Dolly

ParmenasDoddParmenasDodd6 months ago

After all that, they didn't end up together? To quote Roy Kent: "Fuuuuuuuck!"

Imagine that...a real story, with interesting characters who can articulate. Nicely done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKenNicottii@KenNicottii
June’18: Queen of Diamonds is my first story in the Mature category. July'17: The Flume at Falcon Rock was my entry for the National Nude Day contest, ending up in 6th place at the time the winners were announced. It was a lengthy story (11 Lit pages), but those who stuck wit...