Don't Knock It 'Till You've Felt It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was looking for a girlfriend, or at least someone to fool around with. I was in a pretty long dry spell, romantically, and the summer always seemed to make me extra horny. I started doing some things with a "young singles" group that a couple people I knew were part of. They were all fairly recent college grads, in their early to mid-twenties, who were looking for people to do things with and, like me I'm sure, to date or at least hook up with.

Shannon was one of those I knew previously, though not well. She had graduated the previous year from a local Christian college where I had taught some CPR classes. She was a vivacious blonde of medium height. She wasn't stunning, but certainly attractive; maybe a little bit overweight, but pleasantly curvy. She was pretty well endowed, as they say; not huge, but she could turn heads, especially if wearing something low cut. She was kind of conservative though, so she didn't typically flaunt her assets. Speaking of which, she had a lovely, round, full ass, too. Maybe because of her religious background, I hadn't really considered her as someone who might "meet my needs," until...

One evening the group gathered for a movie night -- Princess Bride, or some such thing the girls really liked and the guys hoped might put them in a receptive mood. Wandering through the kitchen where a few people were readying snacks, I overheard Shannon respond to a comment that was apparently made about oral sex, by saying "why would anyone really want to do that, I mean put your mouth there?"

Without much thought at all, I said as I passed, "Don't knock it `till you've tried it." I saw her turn her head and watch me inquisitively as I casually walked away. I also noted the snicker that came from the guy standing near her.

Later that evening, when she returned with some popcorn, she changed seats and sat right behind me, offering me some. We didn't get the chance to talk that night, though I imagined that she wanted to, and I was even a little disappointed we hadn't.

About a week later I saw her at another group event. Knowing I was an avid amateur photographer, she asked me if I would do her a favor by taking some pictures of her...for her mother. So much for cheesecake shots, or better, I thought to myself. I told her portraits weren't my strong suit, but I'd be happy to. I'd provide the film and she could get it processed.

That Friday we were both off, and we met at a park that had a few picturesque spots by a lake and some woods. Shannon was wearing a long flowing skirt and a white button down blouse. She'd also put a little curl in her blonde tresses. We walked to in a scenic place and took some pictures.

After a few shots, she told me to hold on while she changed, and started to unbutton her blouse. As much as I wanted to watch, the gentleman in me took over and I quickly turned my back. She laughed and said, "Don't worry, silly, I'm decent." I looked back to see she was wearing a very nice pullover top under the blouse. It was cut so low I hadn't noticed it before, and the view of her cleavage from my vantage point was almost mesmerizing. I wasn't sure, but I didn't think there was a bra under there. I don't know if she was really aware of the effect it had on me, but I was captivated.

We got talking as I took more pictures, and my hormones sort of got the better of my manners when I made an offhand comment about the beautiful view. When she didn't seem to react at all, I thought she didn't catch it. Then she stood, holding up the blouse, and said, "So I guess you don't want me to put this back on."

Whoa, was she flirting? Could that revealing top really be for my benefit? I've never been any good at figuring out a woman's signals. At least not any kind of subtle ones -- like ones that don't include a lot of moaning or squirming around while I'm eating her.

"You wear whatever makes you comfortable, for whatever we're doing," I said, not really sure what to say, nor how far I could, or should take this. "I really like that top on you, but your mom might prefer the blouse."

"I'm glad you like it," she said with a little blush. "But I suppose you're right. Maybe I'll slip this back on so you can take a few more for her, before I let you have another look at the view you like," she said with a very coy smile. She turned her back to me to sit on a rock for another shot, looking over her shoulder. Shit, she IS flirting with me. Women don't flirt with me. Not unless they're just being a cock tease, and she didn't seem like that type at all.

She put the blouse on while I took a few more pictures. She took it off again for a few more, mostly just close ups of her face anyway. I wished I could do some close ups of something else, but I'd be giving her the film when we were done, so that wouldn't be a good idea.

When we were finished that shoot, she dropped the blouse accidently (maybe) and bent forward, arching her back while picking it up. I was standing right in front of her and couldn't miss seeing down inside that low cut top. By now, I assumed she knew that. Her breasts were gorgeous, with no bra in sight, but her nipples were still hidden by the clinging fabric. She stood up watching me staring at her and smiling. She smiled back, shyly enough to be very sexy.

As we strolled along the path she said. "Hey, you remember movie night a little while ago?"

"Yeah, sure. Why?"

"Well, when I was talking to Kevin in the kitchen, you said something like 'don't knock it until you try it,' remember?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"Well, what did you mean by that? Did you hear what we were talking about?"

"I didn't hear much, just that you said something about wondering why someone would do that or want to use their mouth down there."

"Yeah, put their mouth on a sink pipe to try to blow out a clog. Kevin said there was some video on Youtube. What were you talking about?"

Shit, she caught me. But if she's been flirting, would it hurt to tell her what I thought I heard? "Uh, honestly, I thought you were talking about oral sex."

"Oh!" she exclaimed, putting a hand to her mouth. I felt myself blush a bit. "Well, I guess I might have thought the same thing," she giggled. "I mean, well, I'm sure guys want a girl to, but I hear they aren't interested in doing it themselves. I guess I can understand why. I know some girls who like to do that, but I don't, umm, I mean, uhh..."

"Like I said, don't knock it until you've tried it. And I mean that for both sexes. Guys that won't give as good as they get are jerks. Personally, I find that giving is sometimes better than receiving," I said with a smile. Trying to see how she was reacting to my comment, I noticed her nipples were poking out a bit. I hadn't seen them yet, and I'd been watching for them.

"I, um, don't have any experience with any of that," she said. It was her turn to blush a little. "I can understand why you'd like a girl to, um, use her mouth on you, but do you really like to do it to her? Do you really like, um, giving?" she asked, being sincerely inquisitive.

"Yea, I do. You said you haven't experienced any of this, but apparently you've talked, or heard girls talk about it. Haven't you ever wanted to try it, or at least considered it?" As we walked I tried to watch her reaction, without being obvious.

She hesitated, and said, "Well, um, yeah, I'll admit I've thought about it. Giving and getting, you know. I guess everyone has. But, I've never even seen, let alone touched a guy's...um, you know. And no one's seen or touched me...down there, either. Oh, I've made out with some guys I've dated, and they've...um, enjoyed my...um, boobs. Wow, I can't believe I'm telling you this, or that we're talking about this." She was definitely blushing now.

"Yeah, it's Ok, by me. I mean, I'm a nurse you know, we don't get embarrassed about things like this," I said with an air of confidence. It was a bluff, and a lie. Maybe I shouldn't get embarrassed talking like this, but I often did with a pretty girl. However, she seemed more nervous than I was, and that helped me quite a bit. The fact that her nipples and my cock were both getting erect helped, too.

"So, why did you bring up that conversation? What did you think I meant?" I asked.

"I don't know, I just wondered. Well, um...Ok, I guess I thought at the time it was some double entendre, or at least something sexual. I eventually caught on that Kevin was ribbing me about blowing a guy's pipes, or cleaning his pipes, or something like that and had to do with a...um, blowjob. To be honest," she bit her lip and hesitated. "I guess I sorta hoped it was what you meant."

"Did you? And, a video of someone blowing in a drain pipe to clear it? Really? Why do you think Kevin was talking about that?"

"Well, I don't know. Maybe he made it up to talk about blowing pipes and oral sex, but my mind didn't go there. Not for a while anyway."

"So did you have fun talking about it with Kevin?" I kidded, but was also interested to know.

"No, especially when I figured it out, or thought I had. He's not my type. Too full of himself, and kinda crude. Not sexy. But, something about your comment...I dunno...it got me thinking that maybe I wanna talk about it with you. Not sure why, but..."

"That's fine, and I'm flattered. So, waddo you wanna know?" I said casually, trying to put her, and maybe me, at ease.

"Umm, I guess, how it feels," she was looking down, sounding shy, but her nipples were very obviously poking out. Where was this going? Where did I want it to go? Where did she want it to go? I'd be happy to eat her, right now. Did she want that? Did she want to start dating? Shannon was nice, and attractive, but I didn't think she was my type, not for dating. Then again, beggars being choosers and all that, and I was pretty much a beggar....

"I think your girlfriends could better tell you that, from a woman's perspective. I mean, I can only tell you how it feels for me. But I will, if that's what you want to know."

"Umm, yeah, sure."

"You don't sound too sure, but I think you're just embarrassed. You have to tell me if you wanna know how it feels for me to give or receive, though."

"Oh, uh, give," she giggled slightly, perhaps nervously, but those nipples were still trying to break out through her shirt.

"Ok, I'm not sure how to describe it. First, I like it `cause it's very sexually arousing, for me and for her."

"Really? I get how girls like it, but you get, um, excited but it? By being down there? By...tasting down there? Really? I'd think it's kinda, um, well, almost repulsive, considering where, or what, it is. I'd be so embarrassed I think. It's all hairy and...gross, and..."

"Oh, Shannon, no. A vagina is a wonderful thing. A beautiful thing. I'm not gonna try to wax poetic or anything, but the sight, the scent, the taste of a woman's vagina...her pussy, is really sexy. Especially when she's aroused." I hesitated for a moment and then decided to take a chance. Maybe I was too horny to really think before I said, "Like I bet you are now."

"What?" she stopped and looked up at me, her cheeks red, and framed by her blonde tresses. Fuck, she looked kinda hot like that. You know, in the sexy way.

"I can't help but notice how hard your nipples are, and it certainly isn't cold out. But, honestly, this is starting to get me hard, too, so I understand."

"Oh my gosh," she said as her hands flew up across her chest, palms covering her distended nubs. Her touch seemed to create an unexpected sensation, judging by her face, and the little moan I thought I heard. Then she looked at my crotch, and the bulge in my pants. Her eyes widened and her mouth crinkled up in a shy smile. "Um, I guess you're right. About us both."

"Yup! Hey, I have trouble adequately telling you about how it feels for me, and I definitely can't tell you how it feels for you. But, I can show you. I mean, I can let you feel it. I'm thinking that's really what you want, isn't it? I'd be happy to..."

"OH! Um..." she was definitely surprised by my offer, but she didn't object or refuse. Her tone softened and she said, "Yeah, I guess...it is. Would you really want to do that? I still think it's kinda gross."

"Hey kissing is kinda gross, if you just think about it but never try it. Look, you said you've made out, and you like that, right?"

"Well, yeah, who doesn't?"

"Well, a mouth is kinda gross, right? I mean, would you chew a piece of gum someone else chewed? Would you sample their saliva? No, you wouldn't. But you liked sticking your tongue in a guy's mouth, and have his in yours? 'Swapping spit' in a kiss. Isn't all that gross?"

"Um, well, yeah, but no. It's different. Really different."

"Yeah, it's different, but not really as different as you think right now. Especially when you find it attractive and alluring. And, well, stimulating. Do you follow me? If he likes it, why be embarrassed?"

"Um, well, yeah. But what if he gets there and isn't, um, attracted. What if he doesn't find it alluring?"

"His loss," I answered quickly. "He doesn't know what he's missing out on. Yeah, there are some guys that are only interested in putting something else down there, but that's probably because they're really only interested in their own pleasure anyway. Look, I'm not, and I'd like to do this for you. Well, I'd like to do it to you, too. I'm not being altruistic or whatever. It helps get me off, too."

She blushed a bit again, and said, "You get off on it? I mean, doing that can give you an... an orgasm?"

"No, not like that. I don't come, you know, climax from it, but I get really aroused and I really enjoy it. I can't guarantee that you'd climax either, not the first time, and not if you're uptight about it. But, I've got a pretty good track record of finishing what I started," I said with a wink and a big smile.

She smiled, too, and said, "Um, I think I'd like that, a lot. But I'm nervous, and..."

"Yeah, I'm sure. First time, and with someone new to you, and not really working up to it; hey, I'm nervous, too. Plus I just gave my skills a big build up that I have to live up to," I said with a laugh. She laughed, too.

There was a bench nearby with a view of the lake. It was in a semi secluded spot, just off the path in the woods. "Come over here and sit," I told her as I took her hand. It was basically the first we had even touched. "Can I do this for you, please?" I was ready, and really wanted her to say yes. My mouth was almost watering and I hoped her pussy was, too.

"Um, I guess, yeah. How?..."

"You sit here and just let me get under your skirt. Maybe you'll be less embarrassed if neither of us can see much," I half joked. But I really hoped I'd be able to see her pussy...

"Um, yeah, Ok," she said as she sat and lifted her skirt a bit as I ducked under it. I knelt on the soft, woodchip covered ground before her.

"Scoot forward more, near the edge, please," I told her as I ran my hands gently up her thighs, and took in the scent of her sex, about a foot away from my face. With her underwear on it wasn't strong, but it was present; her musky arousal was evident. She moved forward and her panty covered pussy got closer. We were both definitely aroused.

"Mmm, you smell nice, Shannon honey," I said, hardly thinking. I inhaled deeply, and exhaled through pursed lips, blowing on the crotch of her undies. Unfortunately, I could hardly see them, but I heard her moan and felt her legs twitch slightly. I brushed my face, and short trimmed beard, against her inner thigh. She moaned again, and her hand touched the back of my head through her skirt.

I kissed her inner thigh twice, then the other side three times, working my way up toward the prize. My eyes had adjusted but only a little light passed through her skirt as she sat in the wooded glade. Her underwear was light with a slightly frilly trim. I wondered if it was typical for her, or did she put on a special pair for today? Was she planning, or at least hoping, for me to see them?

I kissed high up her thigh and then licked the crease of her leg, along the edge of her panty. She moaned again. I did the same on the other side, and she again moaned, sliding herself forward a bit farther. Was it involuntary, or was she just telling me to get on with it? I kissed the center of her undies, up over her pubis, then once more lower, each time feeling the cushion of hair beneath. When I kissed her over her snatch, her panties were damp. She was definitely wet. Mmm, heaven...

I inhaled again, deeply through my nose, as my lips left her. I exhaled through my open mouth, across her crotch and said, "You smell so very nice. I want to taste you." She sighed and opened her legs a bit more, inviting me in and saying, "I can't believe we're doing this."

"We are, and I need to remove these," I said as I slid my thumbs inside the leg holes of her undies, on the outside of each thigh. Without my asking, she lifted her bottom, letting me pull them down and all the way off. I considered coming out into the daylight, to gaze at them and sniff them, in front of her. Maybe tell her to sniff them herself. No, I thought; any of that might embarrass her and break the mood. I pushed them into my pocket.

I moved back in as she parted her legs. She was a bit tentative, perhaps shy to have me right at her bare sex. I put my hands on her knees and gently pushed them apart, sliding my hands up the insides of her thighs, and running my lips up to her center. My hands moved down and over to the outsides of her ass, near where she sat. I again kissed and licked the creases where each leg joined at her crotch. She moaned. I nuzzled my nose into her bush, above her pussy. I kissed her fur covered lips softly, then harder, then urgently. My tongue stroked them from bottom to top, and did it again. The third time, my tongue parted them as it slid up. She was wet and delicious.

She moaned and pressed forward again, her hand on the back on my head once more, over her skirt. I licked between her swollen labia again, deeper, finding her soft inner lips to be wetter. My tongue pressed deeper and she moaned deeply. She was soft, and warm, and wet, and smelled and tasted of arousal. Though not fully uninhibited or relaxed, she was certainly enjoying this. And so was I.

"Mmmm, so nice," I said, softly, but loud enough for her to hear.

"Yes, it is," she replied, softly. "So nice..." she sighed.

I continued to lick and kiss between her folds. I gently nibbled and sucked on her lips and she shuddered a bit, now softly groaning. I licked some more, never going near her clit. After a minute or so of gentle kisses, licks and nibbles I directed my attention toward her opening. My tongue circled it and began to probe its entrance.

She was softly moaning and suddenly gasped. "Someone's coming!" Is she, already, I thought, before realizing what she really meant. Shit, not again! What had Jane called it back then? "Cunnilingus interruptus" I think. It seems to occur with regularity whenever I'm really having a good start with someone sexually, at least orally...

Her hand pushed my head down. All I could think to do was to crawl out from her skirt and under the bench (I was a lot more limber then...). I crouched behind her and the bench. A jogger went by, taking no notice at all of either of us.

"Oh! If she only knew what we were doing," Shannon said, giggling. "My heart is racing. Even more than when you were, um, doing...what you were doing."

As I walked around from behind her I could see she was blushing. She looked up at me and smiled coyly, "Your face looks wet."

"Um hmm, that's all you. And it tastes lovely. Sorry we were interrupted, but were you enjoying it? I thought you were, and I know I was."

"Yes, I was. Much more than I expected I might. I guess you were right about not knocking it. And...and you liked it, too?" she asked.