Don't Knock It 'Till You've Felt It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes, very much. Would you like to continue? I'd be very happy to," I said quite earnestly.

"Yes...but um, maybe not here. I don't want to worry about being seen, or disturbed or whatever. Um, my roommates are working -- they're not teachers like me. So, um, my place will be empty for a couple more hours, at least. Would you come home with me?" She seemed a little nervous, but also eager.

"I think I could do that," I said playfully. "Of course I will. I can't leave you half eaten and needing more. And I was always taught to finish my meal." I added, trying to put her at ease.

"Oh, am I your meal? I'm not sure how to take that. But gosh it did feel good when you were, um, eating me." We started walking back to our cars, taking a shorter route than how we got there.

"This is so new to me, and I'm still, I don't know...nervous, I guess. Did you really like doing that? I sure liked what you were doing. Um, eating me," she giggled at it now.

"Yeah, I told you I did, don't you believe me? Or you just have trouble believing that I could. Ok, maybe I can understand that. But let's get to your place so I can prove it," I said, as I rubbed her ass and gently squeezed it. I was getting bolder now, thinking I could.

"Oh, Ok!" she chirped, sort of jumping a bit, then pushing back some against my hand. "That's kinda nice, too. And, I'm sorta, um...tingling...down there. Oh, gosh, this is all so new," she giggled. "And it's exciting. I can't believe you just did that, and we're gonna go do it again."

She hopped in front of me, stopping our walk as she faced me. She bit her lower lip and then said, "Would you kiss me, please?"

"I just did. Oh, you mean up here," I laughed, teasing her.

"Oh, you're bad," she put the sides of her fists against my chest. "I just thought we should at least kiss normally if you're gonna keep...kissing me there." Her hands opened and she pressed her palms against my chest as I leaned in and kissed her, both my hands holding her round ass.

When we broke, she leaned back slightly and smiled, saying, "Your mustache smells like me, I think. And I it must taste like me, too," she giggled, and licked my short cropped mustache. "It's not so bad," she smiled back at me and held onto my ass with both her hands. "This is nice, too." She squeezed, and so did I, before we hurried back to our cars.

We got to her house and she led me straight to her bedroom, where she hesitantly unfastened her skirt. "I guess I don't need this since you've seen me...there, already," she said a little shyly. Actually I hadn't, since it was pretty dark under her skirt earlier, but I wasn't going to tell her that, not now.

"And it's lovely," I said, softly, admiring her pussy now for the first time in the light as her skirt fell. "I love your tawny hair, so soft and inviting. Please, lie down and let me finish what we started."

She lay down and I crawled between her legs, kissing my way up her thighs. I bent her legs and draped them over my shoulders, as Jane had taught me back during my time with her. I kissed and licked and nibbled all over between Shannon's legs for almost half an hour. She became much more relaxed and I thought she had at least one small orgasm. But I wasn't done.

Eventually we were both fully naked. Shannon saw a real live cock for the first time, just before I enjoyed my first time lavishing a pair of D cup breasts. Her erect nipples finally got what they seemed to be crying out for during the past hour or more. They were delightful, and she really seemed to enjoy my attention. I've never been wild for big breasts but I will always remember hers fondly. They were soft, yet firm. Her nipples and areola were a beautiful pinkish brown, and so responsive to my mouth.

As I my lips and tongue caressed those gorgeous breasts and tender nipples, my hand fondled her sopping pussy. I fingered her, finding her sensitive g-spot. I rubbed it gently with one, then two fingers. "Oh, what are you doing to me? That's amazing," she half groaned. Soon she squirmed as she came on my hand; another first for her.

I slid my fingers out of her, letting her relax, and kissed her mouth gently before moving my head back down between her legs, my body next to hers. I kissed all over her dripping snatch, then licked, broadly, lapping her juices and telling her how good it was. My tongue passed over her clit and she quivered; this was the first I had really paid it any attention. I teased it some more before running the tip of my tongue all around it, and finally right on top of it.

"Oh, what you do to me. Oh, yes, please. Keep doing that. Oh my gosh, I can't believe...OH!" she gasped and pushed up against my mouth as I sucked her clit between my lips. It was hard and erect in my mouth, my tongue caressing it. I held her ass in my hands, squeezing her cheeks and pulling them apart. My nose was almost buried in her wet cunt. She smelled amazing. Then I felt her hand in my hair, holding me in place as she stiffened. She trembled, and called out as she came hard.

I pulled my mouth off her clit, and kissed her drenched and swollen labia. She wiggled against me, then pulled my head off her. "Oh gosh, that was amazing. I can't believe anything could feel like that. I've never even made myself...um, I mean...well, you know."

I lay next to her on my side, my cock fully erect and leaking some by now. Shannon rolled on her side, toward me and held a cock in her hand for the first time. She enjoyed looking at and feeling it, but no more. I didn't come that day -- well, not while with her -- but she did, several times. As she fondled my cock and balls, I ate her once more, this time fingering her as I did. She came again; not a shaking, shuddering climax, but she definitely came on my face and fingers. It was a wonderful afternoon.

Shannon and I had a few more satisfying liaisons, though we never actually dated. She eventually gave me her first handjob and even sucked a cock for the first time -- my cock. I have fond memories of it all, but that may be fodder for another time...