Don't Leave So Soon Pt. 02

Story Info
Christina Hendricks explores the Miracle Light Inn hotel.
9.9k words
4.85
19.6k
62
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 03/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All names of characters are fictional and were made up. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

This series is dedicated to Psylent21.

******************

Los Angeles, California

Down the halls, sunlight greeted anyone who stepped down from the stairs and into the lobby of the main residential building. There was no need to keep the lights on during the day while the sun was beaming through the large windows on three walls. Christina Hendricks found herself standing on that same checkered tile floor, glancing around at the people passing by. Her buxom body was covered in a black dress, hugging all of her curves and exposing her famous cleavage. Red hair pinned up into a loose ponytail while her feet were in a pair of slippers. To anyone passing by, she may have appeared to be a woman who had not been awake long. With a hot shower and breakfast served from a phone call, the world had slid back into focus around her.

Last night had been a wonderful experience. Her first night at the Miracle Light Inn had brought some precious memories. Christina was curious to know where Toby had run off to. It was rude for a man to up and leave a woman after a romp like that. She hoped that this was not a quick one-night stand, but Christina remembered that he worked security at the hotel. Perhaps he had to leave early to clock-in to work. Whatever his reasons were, finding him was the one agenda on the list today. There was still her residency deed sitting back in her hotel room awaiting a signature. One night had not been enough to satisfy her to sign the deed. Today she planned on seeing more of what this hotel had to offer before making a decision to have the place become her vacation home.

"Can I help you, Miss?"

A voice called out from behind her. When Christina turned to look, she was greeted by a butler dressed in a hotel uniform of a black suit with a blue bowtie. His face was clean shaved, light brown hair slicked back, and a set of blue eyes gazing back at her. Caught by surprise, Christina shook her head.

"Oh no. I'm just looking around, that's all."

She could have asked the man about a security guard named Toby, but what was the point? Christina watched the butler smile before she stepped out of his path.

"Enjoy your day, Miss. Don't leave so soon."

There was something about that choice of words that caught Christina's attention. She did not turn around, but the thought now occupied a space in her mind. Whatever it was about that saying, it rang through her mind with familiarity. Stepping out of the lobby, Christina decided to go out and see what else this hotel had to offer. Taking her time, she began to wander around the hotel. The articulate design of black and gold carried on from hallway to hallway, keeping true to the interiors. While walking down the corridors, Christina began to forget about Toby. Maybe she would bump into him as the day progressed, but if not, there could always be tomorrow. Her eyes scanned around as she continued her stroll until stopping at what appeared to be a gift shop with a large yellow lit neon sign.

On second glance, Christina realized that the sign read only a single word, 'Boutique'. She smiled, noticing mannequin dolls in the windows dressed in elaborate fashion choices from decades long ago. One wore a pink flapper dress, next to a male doll dressed in a proper suit. The lights were on with a large sign on the glass door in fancy black lettering stating 'residents only'. This was but a hint of things to come for Christina when she signed her name on the residency deed. While she was tempted to enter the shop, Christina walked right on past it. She considered going outside to have a look at the swimming pool, but this was not a good day to go for a swim. Besides that, she did not have a bathing suit in her luggage to change into.

Long corridors stretched out, offering subtle light in the distance. The longer Christina wandered down the halls, the more she began to notice a familiar pattern in the architecture of the lower floors. There was something odd about the layout of the building. She had walked past a doorway leading to a grand master staircase, but noticed that it was barred off with a black steel door. A key was required to use it, leaving her puzzled as to why anyone would make the choice to lock off a staircase. The main elevator was in the lobby, but for a building like this, there had to be a use for the stairs. Off in the distance, she heard a stomping noise coming behind her. This sudden loud noise alerted Christina, causing her to quickly turn around, and then she heard a chain rattling.

From the distance, a shadow cast across the left side wall. The thunderous booming was revealed to be a pair of platform boots. The leather fabric was shiny, visible from afar. Christina raised her eyebrows upon noticing this was a woman dressed in a dominatrix outfit. Knee high boots matched her black corset with silver buttons up to the top. Her hair was dyed blood red, flowing down her shoulders to reveal small silver ear piercings. Mascara fixed around her blue eyes, pale white skin and a busty chest in the corset. Across her neck was a metallic black satin collar. A red ruby glimmered from the middle, striking Christina's eyes. Her breasts did not match Christina's size, but it was admirable to witness. Behind the woman was a shirtless man, crawling on all fours. He stomped the palms of his hands down into the carpet floor below, moving slowly as the chain dangled from a metal collar locked around his neck.

The woman continued her march, only noticing Christina for a moment and offering a smile. Whoever this woman was, she gave the impression that she did not have a care in the world while walking her prisoner like a pet. Her stance and body language were enough to tell anyone that she was the type to call the shots. The man had short brown hair and a chubby chest, but nothing distinctive beyond that. He remained quiet, obediently following behind the woman. By the time they walked past, Christina could still hear the rattling of chain links. They came to a stop outside the hall, followed by the sound of a metal door opening. Christina could easily guess that this woman had to be a mistress, and she carried with her a key to the master staircase. She remembered last night noticing a woman in a collar back in the music lounge. This hotel had already given off strange vibes, but now Christina's curiosity had grown to new levels.

What secrets were whispered down the halls? Why the need for a steel door covering a master staircase? Who was this woman and her chained pet who had just walked by? So many questions, so few answers. Stomping her way down the hall, Christina wanted to see where that other woman had come from. The corridor led to a left turn path and then met a strange dead end. Only a wall with a gold lamp post sat there. Disappointed that this did not lead to another doorway, Christina stood there for a moment and began to theorize what she had witnessed. Perhaps that woman had brought the man to some corner for a bit of personal pleasure. It was hard to come up with any solid theory, as Christina could not seem to figure it out. She turned and began to walk her way back through the hall when she noticed someone else in the distance. The figure of a tall man stood out in the light.

"Excuse me, Miss. Are you lost?"

The voice echoed down the hall as Christina stepped her way closer. She knew from the tone of his voice, this was not Toby. The man stood tall, wearing a light blue sleeved shirt with buttons. Below, a black leather belt held up his pair of grey slacks. Short brown had a slight wave while his face had a black mustache. A pair of dark eyes gazed back at Christina as she offered a smile and replied.

"Yes, I was looking around near the shop and lost my way."

She lied to him. Not knowing who this man was, Christina did not trust him to reveal her true actions to a stranger.

"I know what you mean. I used to get lost around these parts all the time. May I help you find your way back?"

The man offered his left hand to her. Christina noticed that his fingers were empty. No rings, only a vintage style brown leather watch. She shook his hand while speaking.

"I'm Christina and you are?"

"Hunter."

After the handshake, he stepped back.

"Come on, I'll show you where ever you wanna go."

Walking behind him, Christina thought of discreetly mentioning the locked staircase. She could not help herself, as this adventure made her more curious with passing time.

"I came across a staircase but there's an odd barred door covering it."

"Oh yeah, that staircase is pretty odd, ain't it? I've never been through that door, I can tell you that much."

From that response, Christina figured that Hunter was not employed by the hotel staff. Then again, she could not say the same for that red haired woman dressed like a dominant mistress. There was no need to mention witnessing that. The man probably would not believe her words anyway, she thought.

"So where do you wanna go, Christina?"

Thinking for a moment, Christina had many answers she could give Hunter. At least for the time being, she needed to head back to her suite.

"I think for now, I need to get back upstairs to my room."

Hunter chuckled.

"Can't say I blame you. This place can be quite intimidating once you get lost."

She followed behind him, down another narrow corridor that her feet had previously walked. As they continued on, Hunter attempted to strike up a conversation.

"I take it you just checked in recently. I haven't seen you around before."

"Yes, I came in yesterday. How long have you been living here?"

He chuckled before responding to her.

"Too long, I'm afraid."

"How old are you? You don't look like the others I've seen here."

Turning to smile at her, Hunter answered the question.

"I'm thirty-five. I retired when I was twenty-six and moved in here."

"Retired in your twenties? How is that remotely possible?"

They continued to walk as Hunter replied.

"My old man is a stock broker. I struck gold back in the day with the right investments."

Unimpressed by this story, Christina smirked as she weighed in on how she was going to reply. Hunter must have been a spoiled rich kid, she thought to herself.

It must be nice to have the right person to guide you in life. I sure wish I could've retired that young."

Trying to hide his smile, Hunter turned to look back at Christina's face.

"Well, life is strange. Gotta make good use of the hand of cards you're dealt."

"I'll agree with you on that."

By the time they stopped their stroll, Christina could see the boutique shop in the distance. She figured this was a good enough time to depart from him. Glancing his way, she nodded and offered a friendly smile.

"Thank you for showing me the way. I know how to get back to my room from here."

"No problem. If you need someone to show you around, call room service. There's always someone in the hotel with nothing else to do but go for walks."

She laughed at his comment as he walked past her. Hunter waved his right hand, taking one last look from across his shoulder as he left her standing there. While Christina was not impressed with his story of early retirement, he at least had manners. Her eyes glanced back at the sign for the boutique shop. Fighting the urge to step through the front door, her mind wandered back to Toby. Where was he during this time of the day? She had already wasted enough time wandering around the hotel, taking in the strange design of dead ends and extended hallways. At least for the time being, Christina figured it was best to stay true to her words. She stomped her feet across the floor, heading back to the main lobby of the residential building.

******************

7 HOURS LATER

The day had begun to pass quickly when Christina made it back to her suite. Lunch was the first thing on her agenda after changing outfits. After calling up room service to make an order, she studied the contract deed still sitting out in the open. With the exploration she had done through the long winding strange halls, she still felt conflicted about writing her signature across the line. The time had come to leave her suite again after having a quick lunch. Christina had been trying to fight the urge to go snooping in that little boutique shop, but as the afternoon wore on, she gave in. The scent of raspberry candles burned when she entered the shop, a smell that lingered throughout the day as the night began. Inside, Christina met a woman around the same age as herself. Short with blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

No name tag was pinned on her silky white dress. The older woman introduced herself as Miss. Joan, a working couturier employed by the hotel. The two ladies struck up a conversation while Christina's eyes wandered around the large shop. Rows of old vintage style garments were on display in the lady's section on the left side of the store. The right side was the men's department, and she did not bother stepping through there. Everything had been arranged neatly, with wooden shelves sticking out from the black walls. Rows of hangers with expensive garments sat in front of a back wall with shoes. After having a look at all the vintage-style dresses, Christina was determined to come up with something. Miss. Joan wasted no time offering to do measurements and build a custom dress to her liking.

The other woman had no other customers waiting today, giving her the opportunity to work exclusively for Christina. A sheer light blue color had caught Christina's eye. Since she did not arrive with any blue dresses, she requested Joan to make her something fitting to her specific measurements. For an hour, the two women bonded. After meeting Hunter, Christina became curious to always ask someone how long they had lived at the Miracle Light Inn. Joan told her that she had moved in just two years ago. Semi-retired, she earned her living from employment with the hotel while waiting to reach the correct age to draw social security. When Christina left, Joan informed her that room service would arrive with her dress before sundown.

Since she had a custom dress ordered, Christina felt the need to step out in public. Her second night at the Miracle Light Inn was going to be one for style. By the time the dress arrived, she had already fixed up her hair. Her orange locks flowing down covered her ears entirely, with a split down the middle. No jewelry was needed tonight after fixing up her makeup. Christina went with dark mascara and eyeliner, creating a smoky eye effect. The blue dress was made with a shiny silk, illuminating the color from a distance. As she stood in front of her mirror, fitting the dress on, Christina grinned smugly. She was dressed to kill and knock all the men dead. She was so proud of her curvy figure. The one-piece dress hugged her shoulders, running down to offer an ample view of her heavy cleavage. No bra was needed to contain them tonight, with the built-in garments.

Down below, Christina was forced to wear her black high-heeled pumps. Had there been anything to spend money on besides a custom outfit, it would have been a pair of blue heels to match. Few people would witness her feet since the ends of the dress ran down past her ankles. Now that she was properly dressed up, Christina left the suite. Wandering down the hall and to the lobby, this time it was nearly empty. Maybe that was the case during the night. Everyone had cleared out to either go to the music lounge or someplace else for entertainment purposes. Rather than sit in for another night of a live band, Christina wanted to see what the diner of the hotel had to offer. Her heels clicked and clacked across the hard floor as she made her way through more hallways. The diner awaited her behind two large white doors with golden knobs.

Upon entering, Christina was taken back by the sound of voices sharing conversations. Like the music lounge, the diner had a similar design. Dark walls, round tables with white tablecloths draped over them, and seating for two. The tables covering most of the floor were ideal for candlelit dinners for couples. Across the room sat a row of booths for privacy. There was a cut out section with a doorway on the left side. Her eyes scanned to see a large sign hanging on the door 'Smoking Only'. A waiter approached her. A short main wearing a black vest with a red bowtie. His first question was about her choice of smoking or non-smoking. There was no reason to pick the smoking room, so Christina's answer came fast. The waiter informed her that any of the round tables that were unoccupied were there for her choice. Where to sit did not matter, so Christina sat down on a table in the middle of the room.

The menu had much to offer in freshly cooked food. Christina picked spaghetti with bread sticks to go with marinara dipping sauce. Upon waiting, she was served with a drink of choice. Wine was offered with a fresh bottle uncorked. The waiter placed it on the table, allowing Christina to pour herself a glass. Each table contained two glasses of wine, but she was sitting alone. While sitting there waiting, Christina's eyes wandered around the room. Toby was still on her mind, but she did not expect to see him or any of the other suit wearing security men in the restaurant tonight. She remembered witnessing that woman wearing a collar last night in the music lounge. Her eyes scanned around, noticing that most of the couples in the diner were elderly. No one was sitting alone in this room except for her.

Maybe there would be something interesting beyond the door of the smoking section, but Christina had no desire to go in there. The diner appeared normal, at least when compared to her experience last night in the music lounge. She had arrived, expecting to have all eyes on her among an audience. Instead, Christina was met with a room of people who could not care less to ignore her glamourous appearance. By the time the waiter arrived with her plates of food, Christina had swallowed down her second glass of wine. She thanked the man and wasted no time beginning to eat. Now was the time to sit back and enjoy herself. It did not take her long to finish with the bowl of spaghetti. As she munched on the bread sticks, she caught a familiar sight. Hunter had arrived, now wearing a grey jacket to go with his pants. He offered a smile, approaching the chair opposite of hers at the table.

"Are you waiting on someone tonight, Miss. Hendricks?"

Surprised that he knew her full name, Christina shook her head.

"No, but that isn't an open invitation for you."

He laughed at her, placing his hands on the back of the chair.

"So I can't sit with you?"

Ignoring him for a moment, Christina glanced down at a breadstick. She fed it to her mouth, biting off a large piece before her blue eyes shifted back to his face.

"I might let you have a seat. If you can tell me how you know my name, then the chair is all yours."

Hunter smiled.

"Honestly, it was an easy guess. You were on a TV show I used to watch called Mad Men. I knew I had seen your face somewhere..."

His eyes glanced down to her heavy cleavage, rudely staring for a moment before gazing back up at her face.

"And something else."

Amused at his response, Christina giggled.

"Take a seat, Hunter."

She resumed eating as he pulled the chair out to sit down. Christina paid him no attention as she finished off one bread stick. Hunter reached across the table for the bottle of wine and spare goblet.

"Do you mind if I have a drink?"

"Pour me one too while you're at it."

Following her command, Hunter filled Christina's glass before his own. Flattered that he recognized her, Christina thought about teasing him over the fact.