Don't Leave So Soon Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This what you wanted, babe?"

Groaning in response, Christina thought of mocking him with that same question. Hunter slowly thrust in her cunt as she cried out a response.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yeah! Is this what YOU wanted, Hunter!?"

She gritted her teeth, growling out her next words to him.

"Show me that ass, show me that ass! That's all you were worried about! Did you forget how to spank it or something?"

Spank! His right hand came down hard, smacking the right cheek of her ass. Christina laughed.

"That's more like it!"

He leaned forward, almost laying on her back while his cock was still in her pussy. Christina could feel his breath blowing down the left side of her neck.

"If you wanted another spanking, all you had to do was ask."

Whispering into her ear, he moaned while slowly thrusting his cock inside her. Christina raised her head, eyes still closed as she replied in a clear voice.

"Yeah, I'll take another spanking. I wanna feel my ass burning red hot while that cock is in there."

Hunter gasped, giving Christina the impression that he was shocked that she would allow him to fuck her ass.

"Yeah, you heard me right! Since you love my ass so much, I'm gonna give you the chance to prove it!"

As he leaned back up, she whipped her orange hair to glance over her right shoulder.

"I've gotta tell you honey, it's been a long time since I've had anything shoved up my ass."

The look on his face was priceless, Christina thought to herself. Maybe Hunter did not expect to be granted this privilege with all the attention he gave her booty. Moving her head back down into the sheets, she shoved her ass up again. He slipped his cock out of her pussy, moving his hands to squeeze both of her ass cheeks and pull them apart.

"Your ass is amazing. I know those tits are what you're the most proud of, but this?"

His hands squeezed her ass harder.

"This is what I like."

Exhaling her breath, Christina laughed.

"So you're an ass man. If you really wanted to fuck my ass, all you had to do was ask."

Her words mocked him in a low tone, similar to when he whispered in her ear. This man had a thing for her ass. Christina thought to herself that if any man repeatedly watched her scene in Mad Men bent over in the red dress, it had to be Hunter. He slid his cock up the crack of her booty, causing her to moan again. His hands found their place again, gripping and squeezing her ass cheeks.

"Don't forget, I want you to spank it."

"I haven't forgotten, babe."

Grumbling as he spoke, Hunter thrust his cock between her ass cheeks. Christina expected him to begin spanking her at any moment now. Instead, Hunter continued thrusting his cock between her booty cheeks. He pumped until the head was poking out, then went back down. Christina began to giggle at what he was doing. It was as if the man was using her ass cheeks to tittyfuck his dick.

"Having fun back there?"

"Yes! Yes I am!"

She laughed again, her voice ringing louder in the room. Hunter continued, taking a few last thrusts between her ass cheeks before stopping. He pulled the cheeks apart to witness her dark little hole in all of its glory.

"God, that's a sexy fucking hole right there."

"What are you waiting for? Put it in there."

Hunter began laughing as Christina sighed in frustration. The last thing she wanted to do was beg for this. Her wish was granted a few seconds later as she felt the head of his cock sliding into her ass. He drew his right hand back and spanked her ass hard while thrusting in.

"Ohhhhhh god! It's so fucking tight!"

Slapping her booty again, Hunter began to slowly thrust. He gritted his teeth, groaning as Christina began to moan.

"Ohhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh yeah! Is my ass too tight for you?"

"No, I think it's just perfect."

When she laughed at his reply, Hunter spanked that ass harder. With his left hand, he gave the other side of her ass a subtle squeeze, then he slapped it. Using his left hand again, he spread his fingers out down the small of her back and then began to buck his hips to fuck her ass.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhh yeah! That's it! Fuck my ass, Hunter! Fuck my ass nice and good!"

His eyes fixated below, watching as his cock disappeared with every inch pumping into her back door hole. Groaning again, Hunter began to thrust faster. Christina kept her face buried in the bed sheets, ass still raised high.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhh, ohhhhhhhh yes!"

Spank! His right hand came down hard on her ass. Christina closed her eyes and called out.

"Spank me! Harder, Hunter!"

Spank! Again, his hand came down across the right cheek of her bum. With faster movement, Hunter was now pounding his cock in and out of her ass.

"HARDER!!"

The palm of his hand struck her ass again and again. With each thrust, Hunter spanked that ass until the palm of his hand was stinging. He continued to pound his cock up her ass, causing Christina to moan and cry out. When he slowed down, she knew he was about to stop, but for what? There was only one reason that would satisfy her.

"Come on, fuck me. Fuck me, please Hunter."

It was not her intention to beg, but Christina was willing to. She felt his cock pulling out of her ass, causing her to whimper. She so desperately wanted to slide a hand between her legs and play with her clit, but that was answered by feeling his cock push against her vulva lips again. She let out a sigh in relief, his dick plunging back into her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh yes, mmmmmmmm yes!"

Crying out to him, Christina kept her eyes closed while feeling his cock thrust into her. Hunter pushed the palms of his hands down on her ass cheeks, gripping it while he bucked his hips forward.

"Happy now, babe? You needed a hard fucking, huh?"

His words taunted her as he continued to thrust at this steady pace. Christina felt like a wild animal in heat. She was desperate to reach her climax, and thankfully, he was getting close. With each passing second of feeling that cock thrust inside her, Christina was in a heavenly bliss.

"Oh god, yes! Yesssssss!"

Spank! Red marks had now formed on her right cheek as a result of Hunter's hard spanking. He slowed down and, with one last thrust, he gently pulled his cock out of her pussy. Christina growled in anger. Before she could think up words to spit out in reaction, she felt his cock slide back up the crack of her ass. Hunter guided it back into her ass.

"Yeah, yeah! I ain't done with this ass yet!"

With another sigh, Christina moaned out. She could feel every inch of that cock pumping in and out of her ass again. Somewhat frustrated by his switch up, she was thinking of how close she had to be to reaching her orgasm. Hunter began to giggle, still thrusting his rod in her ass.

"Oh god! Ohhhhhhh man, this ass is amazing!"

Swallowing her breath, Christina cried out while trying to glance across her shoulder. She found it difficult in this position, laying her head down among the bed sheets.

"Yes, yes! Ohhhhhhhh..."

Her voice was faint with each moan. If not for her feet tucked in the high heels, Christina would have curled her toes at the feeling of his cock buried in her ass. Panting and breathing heavily, Christina continued to moan. She could feel inch after inch of his cock pounding her ass, but at a slow pace. It became obvious he was trying to hold himself back from an orgasm, but Christina wanted hers.

"I need you to fuck me, Hunter. Fuck me, please..."

That last word had an effect on him. Coming to a full stop, Hunter began to carefully pull his cock out of her ass.

"Don't worry, I wasn't going to forget. But since you said please, you're gonna get your wish."

Biting her lower lip, Christina purred a soft moan. When she felt his cock push back into her pussy, she felt the need to lower her ass. She did not want to take the chance of him switching holes again to tease her. Hands pushed down into the sheets, she raised her head and then shoved herself back. His cock thrust back into her cunt. Hunter placed his hands on her hips and began to fuck her once again.

"That's it, that's it! Ohhhhhhh, yeah!"

Each word Christina uttered came out in a desperate tone. She wanted to have that sweet release so badly. Her breasts jiggled, slightly wobbling from their bodies hitting together again. Hunter fucked her in a slow but steady rhythm. With each full thrust, she knew that the climax was drawing closer and closer. To her, that was all that mattered. She already had her fun when she fucked that cock with her giant tits. Thrust after thrust, inch after inch. Christina could feel her orgasm coming. Swallowing her breath, she began whimpering again in desperation. Her eyes remained shut as she began to cry out.

"Oh god! Ohhhhh god!! Yes! Yesssss!!"

Eyes opening wide, Christina gasped.

"OHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKK!!"

Her lips puckered up as she was overwhelmed with a blissful feeling. Her fingers raked at the bed sheets below, her toes curling within her shoes.

"God damn! Fuck!!"

Hunter's voice alerted her as he quickly snatched his cock from her cunt. His eyes fixated on watching the flood of her love nectar leak onto the bed sheets. Christina needed a moment to catch her breath after such a hard orgasm.

"Damn, I guess you really wanted that, huh?"

Such a pointless question, she thought to herself. But Christina felt the need to answer him in a snarky tone.

"Yeah, I needed that."

The bed wobbled as Hunter climbed off. His feet hit the floor with a thunderous boom. Still catching her breath, Christina glanced beyond her right shoulder to see him standing there stroking his cock.

"I want you to lay down on your back, babe. Can you do that for me?"

Rolling her eyes, Christina sighed at the way Hunter spoke. Now that she had her climax, she had little concern of him, but it was funny how he acted in control. Following his command, she rolled over on her back. Glancing to her right side, she could see the teddy bear atop the headboard gazing down at her. There was something amusing about the bear, but Christina could not focus on a cute charm right now. She felt Hunter's hands on her legs, pulling her at the end of the bed from the left side.

"You want to put my legs up on your shoulders?"

Her question came with confusion as to why he was grabbing her legs. Hunter shook his head.

"No, I just thought you'd want them hanging from the bed."

Laughing at his remark, she shook her head.

"I can always spread them out if you wanna fuck me again."

Shaking his head at her, the man smirked.

"I've already done that. I think you know where I wanna put it again."

Setting her eyes back on him, Christina gasped. She knew what Hunter was speaking of.

"Really? You asked me to lay down so you could shove it up my ass again?"

"What better position? That way, I can see your pretty face and those huge boobs."

"Such an honest answer."

Christina grinned after her reply, mocking his words from earlier about honesty. She spread her legs out and moved her hands over her breasts. Since he said he wanted to see them, she thought of no better way to tease him than to hide her nipples. Hunter glanced down, noticing her ass hole beneath her pussy. He glared at her, grinning as he inched the head of his shaft inside. Shoving her breasts together and spreading her fingers to pinch her nipples between them. Hunter moved his hands to her calves, helping her spread her legs while thrusting into her ass.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah! Fuck my ass!"

She cried out to him, throwing her head back and moaning. Hunter wasted no time fucking at a fast pace, causing her breasts to jiggle and wobble around within her grasp. Long locks of her orange hair pooled around the bed sheets until Christina raised her head. She glanced forward, noticing that he was not even bothering to look at her face. Hunter's eyes were locked on her breasts, jiggling around while he thrust his cock in and out of her ass.

"You like that!? You like fucking my ass!?"

He ignored her dirty words. Christina shoved her breasts up far enough that she could lick her own skin. Her lips kissed her left nipple and then twirled around it while her tit was still pressed against her face. Hunter watched, still thrusting his cock in her ass.

"Mmmmmmmmm, yeah!"

Christina's words came out after popping her lips from her nipple. She adjusted her hands over her breasts, allowing them to bounce up and down in the grasp of her palms.

"Fuck my ass!

Yelling at him, Christina was not sure how much longer Hunter could hold back. So far through the night, the man had managed himself well by holding back his orgasm. But now she could see his face muscles twitching as his cheeks scrunched up. That was all she needed to see to know that his time was coming. Over and over he continued to pump his cock in her ass as she moaned for each thrust.

"Fuck! FUCK!! I'm about to cum!"

Hunter abruptly pulled his cock out of her ass, stepping back on the floor. His hand stroked it as he yelled at her.

"Get on your fucking knees!"

His words were a direct order but spoken in a voice of desperation. Christina fell to her knees off the bed, listening to Hunter begin huffing and puffing.

"Where do you wanna cum? On my boobs or-"

He cut her off, speaking over her.

"All over those fucking tits!"

Preparing herself quickly, Christina held her breasts up for him and grinned. Hunter stroked his cock, aiming it down at what may have been the greatest set of boobs he ever had in his lifetime.

"Cum for me! Cum all over my titties!!"

Still grinning, Christina quietly thought to herself. This was about to make back-to-back nights of pearl necklaces glazing her tits. Hunter groaned, grunting as he gritted his teeth and then he moaned out.

"Ohhhh, OHHHHHHH FUCK!!"

String after string of sticky white semen flew out of his cock, splattering onto Christina's breasts. She maintained the grin across her face, glaring at him smugly while feeling the steamy hot liquid splatter onto her chest. Hunter did not once look into Christina's eyes, instead focusing on the fine art he made on her skin. Christina could feel one wad of cum layer over her neck, completing the pearl necklace she desired. Most of his load was spent on her right tit, now streaming across her skin. Hunter squeezed his cock, forcing the final drops out that fell onto her right nipple. Christina began to laugh, her eyes never leaving his face.

"You look very proud of yourself, babe."

"Oh believe me, I am."

If only he knew about Toby, Christina thought to herself. Within two days, she had fucked her way through two unsuspecting men. There was a reason she had such a wide smile across her face while the cum was dripping down her famous breasts. To a man like him who recognized her, Hunter could sleep on the fact he had just fucked Christina Hendricks. But to her, she felt a certain sense of satisfaction in her lust. Something deep down inside Christina was coming out of her, in spite of the mysteries this hotel had to offer.

"Hunter, do you mind if I crash in your bed tonight? I'm all worn out and don't think I wanna go up any stairs tonight."

His face lit up in a surprised smile. Christina was left thinking that he must not have expected her to ask this question.

"Sure! I'd love for you to sleep in my bed. You already stained the sheets, so you might as well roll in 'em."

That remark made her laugh.

"At least you're honest about that."

TO BE CONTINUED