Don't Leave So Soon Pt. 05

Story Info
Christina Hendricks discovers the hidden truth of the hotel.
15.6k words
4.63
10.5k
62

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 03/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All names of characters are fictional and were made up. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

This series is dedicated to Psylent21. All the ideas and themes, as well as celebrity choice were from him. Special thanks to him for editing and giving me the chance to write such a series.

******************

Los Angeles, California

Pitch black was all Christina Hendricks could see, as the door was now shut. She had no clue about this mysterious place she had wandered into after following that locked staircase. The one thing she did know was that she was not alone in this room. Turning around, she gasped before glancing at the barred window to the door she was previously peeking into. The sound of footsteps, possibly in the darkness where she stood. Her heartbeat was racing at the feeling of fight or flight.

"Who's there!? Show yourself!"

Christina screamed as she turned around to face the darkness. She then felt that hand brushing against her back again. Someone was in the room with her and was now shoving her against the left wall with force. She squealed in pain, screaming in a panic.

"Get the fuck off me!"

She was easily overpowered by this mysterious person or thing. Christina could not see anything now as she was away from the only light source between the bars of the door window. Her chest and hands pressed against the cold concrete wall as she felt the breath of a stranger blowing past the right side of her neck.

"You don't have any business being down here. What the fuck do you think you're doing down here trespassing!?

The voice barked at her with authority, but it did not sound familiar by any means despite belonging to a man. Whoever this person was, Christina knew it was not anyone she had met so far in the hotel. She grunted before screaming back at the person.

"Trespassing? You're calling me a fucking trespasser!? You better not be! The door was wide open!"

No reply was spoken as Christina suddenly felt strong hands gripping her wrists.

"What the fuck are you doing!? Get your fucking hands OFF ME!!"

A strange clanking sound followed her yelling voice. Christina felt cold metal around her left wrist and then the sound of a lock clicking into place.

"Shut up, bitch!"

The man screamed back at her as he quickly locked her other hand into another wrist cuff. She had no idea what this man was doing, but now she was handcuffed from behind. The cuffs covered a wide area of her wrist and did not feel like normal handcuffs. Christina struggled in the restraints before she felt some kind of ball pushing into her mouth. Her eyes widened as she panicked, unable to struggle with her hands restrained behind her back. The ball pushed past her lips, and then she felt something locking behind her head. It took Christina a moment to realize she was now ball-gagged. Her screams were muffled, and now her vision was entirely blinded as this stranger had put something around her eyes. This fabric was also tied behind her head, nearly loosening her ponytail.

"Open up, we're ready!"

His loud voice was heard again as the man pulled Christina to step in front of the other door. She heard a lock click before it opened. Her heels stomped forward across the hard floor as she was led into the room. The man kept one hand on her shoulder and was poking something into her back. Christina speculated that it could have been a baton or another weapon. She had no other choice but to walk forward as she was led into one room after another. Before she had met this stranger, she felt that she was so close to discovering the hidden secrets of the Miracle Light Inn hotel. Every day of her stay, she felt that something was not right at this place. Christina could not shake the feeling that she was now being escorted into some dark halls. The more she thought about it, nothing made sense at the hotel.

Not even this incident made sense to Christina. The stairwell had been left unlocked for a reason. She could easily recall that conversation with Brent last night, where he practically taunted her to venture down there. As she stomped her heels on the concrete floor, she thought about that moment. Whoever this man was, he had to be escorting her to see the man who called himself the boss. There was no question in her mind that he was the man who left the door unlocked to the stairwell. This man, who had handcuffed, gagged, and blindfolded her, must have been part of Brent's plan. More voices were soon heard in the background as Christina could hear a wolf-whistling sound of 'fiu fiu' followed by hands clapping. That noise at least told her that she was not alone in whatever environment she was being walked into.

"Right on time."

Another voice called out, seemingly close to where she must have been standing. With her vision blocked, Christina was only left to guess and wonder where she was being taken. She was halted on her feet before a door opened. The man then escorted her into what she assumed to be some kind of room. Her heels stomped loudly to break the silence as the blindfold was removed from her eyes. Christina widened her eyes to gaze around the room. She was greeted with white concrete walls and a grey floor to make up what was a small four-by-four room. A black metal chair sat in the center of the room with metallic silver wrist cuffs on the armrests. The chair was intimidating to look at, but Christina guessed she would be sitting there soon.

"When I take these cuffs off, I want you to sit down and place your arms in the locks. Do you understand me?"

The man spoke in a stern voice, still standing directly behind her. There was no way for her to reply with a ball gag muting her voice. Christina nodded her head to answer him.

"Are you gonna be a good girl? Cause we can do this the easy way or the hard way. I'd prefer we do it easy."

Nodding her head again, Christina made a muffled sound as if she were trying to say 'yes'. He uncuffed her right wrist first, then slowly undid the left one. Now was her chance to turn around and look at the man, but he did not give her a chance. He shoved her forward, prompting her to hurry up and sit down in the chair. The cold metal of the chair was felt beneath her forearms as Christina placed her hands down on the arm rest. She finally had a chance to look at the man who had led her into this room. Her eyes widened as she noticed he was a tall, muscular black man dressed in strange red robes that covered his entire body. The robes were tied around his waist, revealing a muscular chest that was covered in tattoos. Muscles bulged from his arms, unlike any man she had witnessed so far during her week at the hotel.

Her wrists were sitting in the metal cuff restraints. Christina watched as he locked the left wrist, then heard the clicking sound of the right cuff locking over her other arm. She gazed up, taking a deep breath as she studied the man's appearance. The bright light above had shone down over his bald head to highlight textures. He did not bother looking at her face at all, something that caught Christina by surprise. Now that he had her restrained in the chair, he turned his back to her and began to walk towards the door. She noticed some kind of symbol was painted or stitched into the back of his robes. Due to the silky, dark red color and black design, she could not make out what the symbol was. He stepped out of the door, and then she heard it shut with locks clicking into place. All Christina could do was sit there and breathe from her nostrils.

Deep within the basement of the Miracle Light Inn hotel, this must have been the inner sanctum. Hidden away from all guests and residents to see. The concrete walls stood in stark contrast to the grandiose luxury Christina had witnessed during her stay. It was almost like stepping into another world, away from prying eyes. Christina knew from her first night here that something was not right with this place. There had to be a catch somewhere. Whatever the answer was, she felt as if she were no closer to finding it than she was before journeying down that staircase to find this place. Christina knew Brent had arranged all of this in advance. Only he would know to leave that barred door unlocked to the stairwell. Now she was beginning to feel as if she had walked into some twisted game that he was playing. Brent had much to answer for once they were finally face-to-face again.

Sitting there and thinking about last night, Christina went over everything in the back of her head. She recalled him telling her that the hotel was built over an old building. What he said about concrete walls must have also applied to the basement foundations. It was easy to come up with assumptions, but they still did not answer her questions. None of the previous men she shared one-night stands with could answer her when she spoke of the oddities she had witnessed at this hotel. From the first night, Christina vividly remembered when she saw a woman with a collar locked around her neck in the music lounge. The next day, she stumbled down a hallway while exploring the hotel when she thought she saw a mistress. It was hard to forget witnessing that shirtless man crawling on all fours with a collar locked around his neck, held on a chain leash.

She was so close to the hidden truths, yet Christina still felt the real answer was far away. Was this the core of the rotten apple? Another question she had to wonder about. It seemed the further she explored this hotel, the stranger it became. Here she was, ball-gagged with her wrists locked into restraints on a metal chair, left to think about what she had learned. When Christina gazed forward, her eyes were met with the sight of a two-way mirror. She saw her reflection and realized that the ball in her mouth was a bright red color. The mirror looked like one from an interrogation room, almost giving her the feeling that this was some deranged film set piece. It was not hard for her to guess that Brent was standing on the other side of the mirror. Who else was with him to witness her restrained and ball-gagged in a chair like this? There was no way for her to see who was behind the mirror as her reflection gazed back at her.

All Christina could do was sit and think to herself while locked in the chair. Like so many times throughout the days, she found herself thinking about Toby. That young man she had met her first night at the hotel had left such an impression on her. His memory was beginning to feel distant now that she had other men after him from her one night stands. The one night she did not find something odd at the hotel, she met the two men calling themselves 'the twins'. Bobby and Phil had proven to add another layer of strangeness to her stay, as their romp had a feeling of arrangement to it. The twins certainly had experience working together when it came to fucking. She closed her eyes for a moment, but was startled at the sound of the door opening. Christina glanced to her right, watching as Brent made his entrance into the room.

"Well, well...."

A light chuckle followed his words. There was no mistaking that smug grin running across the man's face. Brent had the look of a champion, as if he was ready to put his hands on a shiny trophy. There was no other way for her to feel while locked in this chair. He wore a dark blue pinstriped suit, similar to the black outfit from last night. When the door shut behind him, Christina closed her eyes and raised her head. She felt helpless to breathe out of her nose. Upon re-opening her eyes, she noticed two fluorescent light tubes on the ceiling. The lights appeared cheap compared to the fancy light fixtures upstairs in the hotel. It was just another reminder that she was somewhere underground.

"Good morning, Christina. It appears were seeing each other much sooner than you may have thought."

The arrogance oozed from his voice, complete with a small laugh to finish his words. Christina looked up at Brent, who was now standing directly in front of her. His shadow fell across her pale skin. She was thinking of what she planned to say to him once the ball gag was removed from her mouth. His eyes glanced below her face to see her heavy breasts in the black blouse she was wearing. Typical man, she thought to herself. Of course, he had to take a look at her chest before undoing the ball gag. He reached behind her and carefully undid the straps before pulling them away. Christina immediately gasped and exhaled deeply.

"What the fuck kind of place is this!?"

She screamed at him before gritting her teeth. Brent could see the anger among confusion in her deep blue eyes. All he did was grin, flashing his full teeth as he raised his right hand index finger to his lips.

"Shhhh! I told you it's a secret to everybody."

"You knew I was gonna come down here. You left the stairwell door unlocked for a reason."

He nodded at her.

"Yeah, I did. You impressed me last night. I had one hell of a night fucking you. I'm a little surprised you didn't wait a day to sleep it off. You got your nosey ass right out of bed and found your way down here. You've got balls, I give you that."

With a sigh, Christina rolled her eyes at him.

"If you were gonna leave that door unlocked and open the one at the bottom of the stairs, you should've greeted me. That would've been much easier than having some asshole push and shove on me with handcuffs, a blindfold, and that stupid ball gag."

From how she expressed displeasure at the gag, Brent glanced down at his right hand to give it a quick look. Christina noticed his eyes, hoping that he did not put it back on to shut her up.

"Do I look like the kind of man that would spoil a surprise? The guard handling you was a test."

She gave him a dirty look before speaking.

"A test? What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

Brent laughed at her question as he gazed back into her deep blue eyes. They stared at each other for a moment, with Christina making sure he seen the disgust in her face. It was enough for him to glance away and shove his hands into his pockets. He began to slowly walk around the chair, circling her in a counter-clockwise direction. After two laps, Brent began to speak again.

"I wanted to see how you would react to authority."

Standing behind her, Brent stopped in his tracks. He leaned into her left ear before speaking again.

"You're a nosey bitch, you know that?"

His voice was low, almost whispering in her ear. Christina smirked as he called her a bitch. She was not intimidated by Brent, regardless of whether she was currently restrained to a chair.

"I could've told you that last night."

He moved his head away from her ear, but not before blowing his breath down the side of her neck. Brent stepped in front of her again. Their eyes met as Christina called out to him again.

"I knew something wasn't right from the first night I slept in this hotel. Nothing feels normal at all. You knew I was gonna see what was down here."

"You keep saying that."

Quirking her eyebrows, Christina nodded as she spoke again.

"What are you hiding down here, Mr. Boss?"

A smile was not suffice with her words. Christina had to taunt him with the one word he liked to be called last night. Her statement was enough to drop the smug grin from his face. Brent reached his right hand into his jacket to pull out a shiny silver key. It had an antique design with a crown on top, similar to a vintage skeleton key. Brent unlocked her right wrist first, then the left. His eyes never left hers, as if the man were expecting her to attack him. Christina had thought about slapping him in the face after this rude introduction, but she held back from doing so. He motioned with his right hand for her to stand up. Once Christina was out of the chair, Brent walked to the door. She watched him open it before he motioned with his hand again for her to follow him.

"Come here, Christina. I'll show you what we've got down here, since you're so curious."

Stepping out of the room, Christina noticed four pathways that made up a small hallway. The concrete walls were all the same, matching the floor. Brent led her down the left hall. Christina's heels clicked and clacked loudly. Both sides of the hall revealed black steel barred doors. It looked like a prison, with cells divided by barred doors, but they were all empty. She counted four on each side before noticing that each cell contained a different device. One had some kind of metal table with straps. Another room had a similar device, but it appeared to be some kind of sex machine.

"So you're running a sex dungeon down here. Is that it?"

Her words made Brent chuckle.

"You might think it's all me, but I'm only one man."

He stopped and turned around to grin at her. Christina's expression was not one of shock and horror. Now that she had learned what was down here, her mind was almost at ease. She still had many questions, as not all truths had yet been revealed. Brent turned his back to her again and proceeded to walk her down another corridor and into a large room. He was still playing tour guide as they entered a large square room. Another woman walked through a doorway on the opposite side. Christina's eyes shifted to this other woman, who stood tall in a pair of hooker boots. Her outfit was made of black latex, covering every curve of her body. She had a busty chest, completely exposed by the style of her outfit. They were a similar size to Christina's own chest, but appeared to be fake. Her hair was definitely dyed a much brighter red than Christina's, with long locks flowing beyond her shoulders. Christina was not intimidated by this other woman as she looked into her dark brown eyes.

The latex outfit and body language had given off vibes that she was some kind of mistress who lurked among the dungeon. In a weird way, Christina could see a reflection of herself in this red-haired woman. Almost as if she were some specter of what she herself could become down here. The woman did not utter a single word as she walked past them, her boots stomping loudly on the floor with authority. Brent smiled at her and gave a silent nod. Christina noticed this, but she had no idea what kind of quiet communication they may have been doing with one another. When the woman glanced back at her, Christina noticed her eyes surveying her body. The devious grin the woman had was enough to tell Christina that she was attracted to her, but she did not speak. She simply walked off, leaving the Hollywood actress to see the back of her latex outfit.

"I take it that she's a mistress."

Brent smirked at her comment.

"She earned that title. If I wasn't standing here, she would've made you get down on your fucking knees and kiss her boots."

That remark was enough to make Christina drop any smile she may have had. It still did not take away the feeling she had that this woman was some reflection of herself. Maybe that could be her in the future. Brent began to walk again, knowing Christina was following behind him as he led them into another small square room. A black metal table was pushed against the wall with a stack of papers on it. From witnessing that, Christina began to think they were running a tight operation that included paperwork. Brent looked her in the eyes while crossing his arms.

"So now you know what's down here. Are you satisfied now?"

Christina looked at him unamused. She crossed her arms over her busty chest, mocking Brent with the same body language.

"Not really. All you've shown me are a few rooms with locked cells and one of your mistresses down here. I know you're hiding something else down here."

He flashed his teeth in a grin before chuckling. His laugh almost had a sinister tone.