Don't Leave So Soon Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn it off!"

Her voice echoed throughout the dark room. It took Christina a moment to notice that she and him were not the only people in this room. Off to the sides, she had noticed eyes glaring at her with figures hidden in black robes. They stepped out of the shadows as Brent turned the televisions off and activated a dim light from above. Christina gasped when she realized who the clean-shaven faces belonged to. On her left hand side were the twins themselves: Bobby and Phil standing shoulder-to-shoulder. To her right, she recognized the slicked black hair and cleanly shaved face of Toby. Standing next to him was Hunter, with a sinister grin on his face. All four of the men she had tangled with in lustful affairs were here, wearing strange black robes.

"I think the boys are happy to see you, Christina. What about you? Did you miss one of them? Or did you really miss them all?"

Brent stood behind her as he spoke. Christina swallowed her head as she felt the chain dangling across her left shoulder, leading back to the padded platform. She looked at all the men but kept her focus on Toby. The young man gazed back at her, almost in fear. It was that expression on his face that told Christina all she needed to know. He worked for Brent, as did all the men. Every story they told her was a lie that no longer mattered. Christina did not even care who was the mastermind behind it all. She was now chained to the platform, ready to be initiated into this new lifestyle. There was no need to stall what was soon to come. She fell to her knees embracing her situation, rattling the chain as she clapped her hands and instructed the young men.

"Come on. I'll show you how happy I am to see you all again. Drop the robes and bring me those cocks."

She hoped her enthusiastic choice of words would surprise Brent despite forgetting to refer to them as sir. Since he was the man in charge, Christina felt the need to push his buttons. She may have been collared and chained, but her spirit remained strong.

"Did you hear that, fellas? She sounds like she knows what she wants. Don't keep her waiting."

After Brent spoke, all four of them dropped their robes and stood naked. Christina bit her lower lip and then decided to rise from her knees and sit down on the platform. The short length of the chain would make it difficult for her to move her neck further away if she remained on the floor. It did not take long for her vision to be filled with four semi-erect cocks desperate for attention. She felt the need to slide one hand between her thighs and play with her pussy, but Christina did not have enough arms for that. She did not have enough to jerk each cock at the same time, so she would have to take turns. The first shaft she grabbed was Toby's with her right hand. She looked up into his eyes, and then her left hand found Phil's dick.

"Stroke 'em nice and good. You know what to do."

Hunter was now barking out an order to her. She did not glance his way as Christina stroked each cock in her hand as fast as she could. Biting down on her lower lip, she whimpered a soft moan before alternating her left hand. As her left hand jerked Bobby, she kept her right hand fingers twisted around Toby's shaft. This favoritism she was showing Toby did not go unnoticed by Hunter, who took one step away from Toby and shoved his cock in her face. Brent had walked around the platform, now observing the action as Christina was busy wanking their cocks. Hunter caught her attention, and she finally let go of Toby's cock to grab him.

"Keep going, keep going."

Bobby was next to speak out as her hand slid back and forth across his shaft. Christina had to think to herself about what awaited her. She had never taken on more than two men at once. Brent had yet to join the party, but when he did, that would be the fifth cock for her to please. Christina alternated both hands again to grab Phil's and Toby's cocks once more. She parted her lips and made sure Toby's cock was the first to slide between her red lips. As she sucked on him, she used her right hand to grip Hunter's shaft again. 'Mmmmm', her muffled moan was barely heard over the loud breathing of the men and Brent's commanding voice.

"Let her take her time. She knows what she wants."

It was impossible for Christina to tell if Brent was impressed by her actions so far. Whatever he thought of his slave meant nothing to her. She wanted the pleasure for herself. After all those days of searching for Toby, if this was the only way she could have him, then so be it. She took her time, sensually sucking his cock as her lips bobbed up and down. If only she could do this for longer without having to take turns. Christina was going to at least give Toby some deep-throat action to satisfy him. She pushed her lips as far as she could, only pulling back when she gagged with most of his length down her throat. After extracting Toby's shaft from her lips, Christina spit on Hunter's cock and fed it between her lips.

"Yeah, suck on it! Suck it!!"

She heard him grunt after speaking. Hunter placed his right hand on the back of her head, encouraging Christina to suck more of him. She used her free hand to grip Toby's shaft, holding onto it as if she owned that cock. When Hunter gripped her hair, Christina began to aggressively bob her head up and down, devouring his cock inch by inch.

"Fuck!"

His voice echoed throughout the room. She closed her eyes, concentrating, as she wanted to give Hunter something to remember now. Christina felt a hand fondling her left breast, squeezing it softly. She opened her eyes but did not let the wandering hand distract her. When her nipple was pinched, Christina made another attempt at deep-throating. Her eyes watered up as she gagged and choked on Hunter's cock. He moved his hand away from her head as he pulled his dick from her lips with a popping sound. Saliva strings from his gleaming, spit-soaked dick back to her mouth. It was now the twins' turn. Toby and Hunter stepped back to allow Bobby and Phil to move on both sides of her.

"Open wide!"

Phil's tone of voice was so gleeful. Christina did not glance up to see the look on his face, but she figured he was grinning ear-to-ear. As she opened her mouth wide, Bobby and Phil pushed their cocks on both sides of her mouth. The thick poles rubbed against each other, with only the heads finding their way into her mouth. Christina gagged and moved her hands to her breasts. She could hear Toby and Hunter groaning as they were now busy wanking.

"Say ahhhh!"

Bobby commanded her. As Christina gagged with an audible 'ahhh', the twins began to laugh as they each tried to push a bit deeper into her double stuffed mouth. She could see Brent standing behind them with a smug expression across his face. Phil was the first to pull his cock back, allowing her the chance to suck his friend. Christina used her right hand to squeeze his nuts as she slid Bobby's pole between her lips. He stood there without interfering as she bobbed her head up and down, slobbering on his cock. The chain rattled as Christina's head moved back and forth. Her big blue eyes gazed up at Bobby as she pressed her hands against his legs. She continued sucking until he stepped back and abruptly snatched his cock from her lips. Christina immediately turned her head towards Phil's cock, and she opened her mouth wide to invite him. He placed his hand on the back of her head, curling his fingertips in her hair as he slid his cock into her mouth.

She closed her eyes while listening to him exhale a deep breath. Christina re-opened her eyes when Phil began to thrust the first few inches of his cock into her mouth. Her hands found a place over her giant breasts again, as if to tease one of the men about the chance of having their cock shoved between them. All five of them had the joy of fucking her tits throughout the week. Phil gritted his teeth and snarled as he began to thrust more of his cock between her lips. Christina kept her eyes locked on his face as she sucked it by the inch. It seemed he was trying to fuck her mouth, but he could not find a steady rhythm at this slow pace. Christina was able to easily match his thrusts by bobbing her head up and down until she took control of the sucking. Brent had been standing next to Phil and observing the young man's actions during this time. He sighed before pulling his robe off and grabbing Phil's right shoulder.

"That's enough. Let me show you how it's done."

Phil pulled his rod out of Christina's mouth, causing strings of drool to break from her lips back to his wet shaft. He let go of her hair and shook his hand in frustration. Brent stepped forward as Christina glared into his eyes. If Phil could not properly fuck her mouth, she knew the boss would give it to her. Christina swallowed her breath in preparation for the rough ride that awaited her. Brent's cock may have only been semi-erect, but that would soon change. He grabbed her hair with his left hand, ready to feed his cock into her mouth.

"Open your fucking mouth."

His voice was commanding in a low tone. One small hint of what awaited Christina. She parted her lips, opening them wide for Brent to slide his cock in. When the first few inches pushed back from her tongue, Christina enveloped her lips around his cock. Brent took his time with the first thrust, as she could feel his shaft growing in size as he aimed to push it down her throat. She did not gag yet, but she knew that within seconds he would have her gagging and choking on his length. It was something new for her to feel a cock harden and grow in length while sliding into her mouth. Christina closed her eyes when she felt the first hard thrust. Brent exhaled as he began to buck his hips to drive his cock into her mouth.

"I hope you're paying attention and not just watching."

Brent's words were intended for Phil, but Christina did not care. When the head of his cock poked to the back of her throat, she gagged loudly. That seemed to be cue for Brent to begin bucking his hips harder and faster. She kept her eyes shut as she struggled with the length of his shaft, trying desperately to suck it by the inch. His hand in her fiery mane kept her right in place as he began to pick up the pace.

"GWAK-GWAK-KAH-GWAH!"

Within seconds, Christina was making incoherent slobbering and sucking noises. She kept her eyes shut without any care for the other men standing around and watching their leader give them a firsthand example of skull-fucking. This was only the short warmup phase. Christina had to brace herself for what was coming next. She slid her right hand down between her thighs and began to finger herself as Brent slammed his cock to the back of her throat. Choking up and gagging, she immediately coughed on his shaft. Excess saliva leaked from the corners of her mouth. Christina jammed her middle finger into her pussy as a result. Her wetness was abundant as her finger was already covered in her arousal. Her left hand found a place to squeeze one of her boobs as Brent began to skull-fuck her.

"KAH-KAH-GWAK-GWAH!"

A faint gasp was heard from one of the men in the room, but Christina could not be distracted to look around. Her eyes remained shut as they watered up from how hard Brent was fucking her mouth. She gave it everything she had to suck his entire length, but found the task to be overwhelming. Brent knew she lacked the proper deep-throating skills from his time with her last night. Now he was making an example of that. The slobbering and sucking noises echoed through the room as the other four men stood around wanking themselves at the sight. Brent easily had the biggest cock amongst the men in the group and it was a sight to see the busty actress get face fucked like some run of the mill porn whore. Hunter had moved behind the platform, where his hand could easily grab the end of her chain and pull it. Brent grunted as he continued to buck his hips. Over and over, his cock pumped into her mouth, back and forth. His hairy balls collided against her chin with each full thrust. Christina was overwhelmed by his strength alone.

The chain rattled from the metal link attached to her collar. It still dangled from her neck back to the lock piece attached to the platform. All the young men stood there as their boss was concentrating on fucking her mouth. Christina opened her watery eyes to a blurry vision as she tried to glance up. Her middle finger was poking in and out of her cunt as she laid her palm over her clit. She blinked her eyes and glanced down to see Brent's pale feet. It did not even occur to her that he had removed his boots. He slowed down his pace, but not before slamming the head of his cock to the back of her throat. Christina gagged and choked on it within seconds. A string of saliva was dangling from the left corner of her mouth before it broke off and fell to her tits. She moved both her hands to her breasts in anticipation that he may want to fuck them soon.

"Holy shit..."

Bobby spoke in amazement at what the men were witnessing. When Christina glanced up at Brent's face, she saw his cold snarl. He did not appear to be impressed by her sucking skills. Christina kept her eyes locked on him as he pulled his cock from her mouth. A flood of saliva dripped from her lower lip, falling down to her tits below as she took a deep breath.

"You want more!?"

Brent taunted her. Maybe he did not plan to fuck her tits next, as Christina suspected. She gritted her teeth before yelling her answer back to him.

"Yes, master!"

His right hand fingers found a place around the base of his cock after letting go of her hair. Christina had mere seconds to open her mouth wide for Brent to shove his pole back in.

"Then shut up and suck it. Show everyone in the room what a nasty fucking whore you really are."

From the corners of her eyes, Christina could see two men standing around wanking their cocks. Bobby stood to her left, and Phil stood to her right. Toby had stepped back near the platform table while Hunter was standing directly behind it. Brent did not take charge and give her a second round of skull-fucking. Christina had the freedom to suck him however she desired. She hoped he could see the fiery lust in her eyes as she began to aggressively bob her head up and down the first few inches of his shaft. The chain began to rattle and shake around as Christina continued to bob her lips up and down. Slobbering noises were heard from her muffled voice, but not as loudly as before. Christina made an effort to impress Brent, but there was more to this than getting a pat on the head from the master.

Her own pleasure was just as important. All this time she had been sitting and sucking cock, she could not wait to feel them in her holes. Maybe there was some truth to Brent's words. Christina felt her dirty side begging to be unleashed. As she pulled her lips back to the head of his cock, she released it with a popping sound. Her eyes broke away from Brent as she spit on the head of his shaft before twirling her tongue around it. This was the most she could tease him as she leaned forward, only to be stopped by the length of her chain. Brent glanced away from her face and then motioned with his right hand at one man who was standing close by. Christina proceeded to suck on the head of his dick again as he then snapped his fingers, but not at her. He was instructing Hunter, who soon alerted Christina by dragging her chain hard from behind.

"It's time to turn things up a notch. Get up on the table on all fours."

Hunter yanked at the chain again. Christina could feel the cold steel digging into her neck as she whimpered. Once she was shoved back on the padded surface slightly, he let go of it. She did as Brent ordered, rising on her knees and pressing her palms down into the table. As she looked up at him, he reached for her face with his left hand. Christina moaned as Brent forced her mouth open in an 'O' and made her look him in the eyes.

"Are you ready to get fucked now?"

"Mmmmm, yes."

Clearing his throat, Hunter snarled at her.

"Yes what!?"

"Yes sir!"

"Do you want to suck me off again while someone is fucking you from behind?"

Spank! Hunter slapped her ass hard to give her a hint as to who was standing behind her and had pulled the chain. Bobby moved in to her left side while Phil brushed against Brent's right shoulder. Toby was nowhere to be seen now as Christina replied to Brent.

"Let me suck on your cock some more."

He smiled and let go of her face. The look on Brent's face had caught Christina off guard. Hunter snapped her back into reality when he slapped her ass again. She could feel him pulling the chain again while sliding his hard cock up the crack of her buttocks.

"So you're gonna slobber all over some dick while you take one up the ass?"

It was Hunter's turn to taunt Christina. She moaned as his rod rubbed up against the crack in between her cheeks. Without a spoken reply, he tugged on her chain. Christina let out a sigh before replying.

"Yes. If you haven't forgotten how to fuck my ass like you did last time."

That response made the twins gasp and laugh. She played it smooth to get some of the other men in the room laughing at Hunter, but it was Toby's voice she wanted to hear. He appeared to have vanished from Christina's view of the room. Her focus shifted to Brent's cock, with her drool dripping from it. She opened her mouth wide for him to shove that hard dick between her lips again. Phil grabbed her right wrist and brought her hand towards his cock. Since she was now gripping one shaft, it was only fair if she used her left hand to wank Bobby's pole. As her fingers twisted around both cocks, she sucked the head of Brent's pole and came to a quick realization. Hunter was going to have to hold the chain to keep her in this position, all while his cock was sinking into her dark little hole. She closed her eyes while pumping her hands up and down to wank the twins.

This was a position Christina had never dreamed of finding herself in, let alone with a collar locked around her neck and held by a chain. She began to bob her head up and down Brent's cock, sucking it halfway as Hunter made the first hard thrust to slide his shaft into her ass. He let out a loud moan before slapping his hand across the right cheek of her ass. His left hand pulled at the chain hard to raise her head up. Brent planted his hands on both sides of her head, and Christina anticipated the moment for him to take control. She stopped sucking so he would have free reign to fuck her mouth as if it were a cunt. A grunt was heard from Hunter's voice as he bucked his hips, driving his cock in and out of her ass. Christina made more muffled moans as she sucked Brent's shaft.

"Faster! Faster!!"

Bobby groaned at her to wank him at a faster pace. Christina began to pump her hands up and down as fast as she could while she felt Hunter and Brent fucking her in unison. Brent would thrust his cock into her mouth, then Hunter would do the same as one of them was pulling back out. Phil and Bobby began to gasp, moaning as her hands glided up and down their cocks at such a speed that a blur was visible. When she opened her eyes again, she finally caught sight of Toby standing behind Phil with his fingers wrapped around his cock. He was wanking himself as the lone man left out of the action.

"Give it to her! Fuck her mouth!"

Brent was commanding Hunter, who needed no encouragement. Over and over, he slammed his cock up her ass while gripping the chain hard. Christina curled her toes up inside her heels as she squeezed Bobby and Phil's shafts hard in her hands. Brent fucked her mouth at a slow pace. She closed her eyes again after Hunter slapped her ass once more.

"Fuck yeah!"

The young man grunted as he used his free hand to grip one of her hips and pull the chain hard. Her giant breasts shook and wobbled in all directions from underneath her. Christina raised her head and began quickly sucking Brent's shaft as he pulled it out of her mouth. She immediately gasped, exhaling a deep breath. Her hands were still stroking Bobby and Phil's cocks while Hunter pounded her in the ass.