Don't Let Them Kid Yoi

Story Info
Stay in hospital is more than expected.
5.3k words
3.93
5.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aekin
aekin
43 Followers

Don't let them kid you. Hospital stays can be a real blast.

I had a minor scare. I had chest pains at work and then nearly passed out. EMT and MedServices were called and then an ambulance ride makes for an interesting day. A few hours in ER, pain subsides, admitted and taken to a room.

Medications given, IV put in (yuck!) and then its rest. I have to do the whole 'peeing in the urinal' so that they can track my output. I hate this. It's hard enough to hit a 12" round toilet and now that want me to get in a 3" inch hole. After the first two times, I finally figure out how to do it. By putting the rim of the urinal around my penis, I don't pee on myself.

Sometime around midnight, (yes, I'm still awake), I get the urge again. With IV tree in tow, I enter the bathroom. Because of the small area just inside the door, the IV tree can't share quarters with me. So I leave it outside. I left the door open a little more than usual. As I finished, the nurse, Chartelle, comes into my room. She glances over to me and smiles.

"Do ya like doin' that?" she says cheerfully. "Here, let me help you."

She reaches out and puts her hand on the urinal.

"Le' go," she says and I release it. She reaches with her other hand and makes sure my penis is pointed inside. It's a good thing that I am already in good stream, because having a female grab your genital usually has rather growing effects on us men. However, Mr. Happy, reacts a little. I can't help but look down at what she is doing. She holds me there until I finish and then even gives me the obligatory shake. I look up at her at this point and smile. She is smiling back. She then looks around the bathroom door and smiles. She looks back at me and her face reddens slightly. She raises the urinal to her nose and sniffs long and hard.

"Oh, god, that's strong."

She puts the cap on the urinal and starts to help me pull my pants up. By now, my penis is having a natural reaction. Chartelle smiles up at me again.

"Listen, why don't you sit right there on the toilet?" She guides me back to sit on the horseshoe seat. She then takes the urinal, opens the cap and drizzles urine down my hardness. I look up at her in surprise. She just winks at me and kneels down. She leans forward and begins to lick my hardness, cleaning me of the urine she just put there. All I can do is moan with delight as her tongue moves up and down my taut flesh. She then buries the hardness deep into her mouth. I feel the back of her throat on the tip of my member. She begins to bob up and down, using her tongue on the underside. I moan loudly and begin to match her bobs with thrusts from my hips. She moans as the tip pushes deeper into her throat. I begin to hiss and my member swells. She deep throats me as I begin to come. She then pulls back and using one hand, strokes me through three more hard ejaculations. She sucks hard and squeezes out with her fist all that I can give her. She pulls up and licks around the crown of my tip. She then leans back and looks up at me. My come strings across her teeth as she smiles up at me. She swallows again as she stands up.

"Here," she says extending her hands, "le'me help you up."

She takes my hands and pulls me up. She then bends over, kissing lightly on my shriveled penis and pulls my pants up for me, securing them under the hospital gown. She helps me back to bed, even tucking me in. She looks at my face again and finally notices the surprised look on my face.

"Um," she says, actually blushing, "the urine thing. Well, I have a small fetish for the golden stuff. I do have to be careful here, though. Almost all our patients take medications. If I'm not careful, I could get the leftovers. That's why I didn't drink some of yours."

She sees more surprise.

"Oh, yeah, I love to drink it. You have a blood thinner in your system, so with just a little splash on your dick, I get a small taste without ingesting enough thinner to hurt me. The blowjob, that was just a treat for us both."

She smiles big as she heads for the door. She then doubles back to the bathroom. I watch as she sniffs the urinal again and then dumps the contents in the commode. She then tidies up, washes up and then leaves.

I still can't sleep. It is a rough night. Every time I close my eyes, visions of her sucking me off bring a rise in all the right places. I toy with the notion of stroking off, but I don't want to risk embarrassing the nurse's aide if she comes in. I don't think Chartell would be put off if she walked in.

About one thirty, halfway through a decent show on the History Channel, Chartelle comes in humming to herself. I have just thought about the earlier incident for the bazillionth time and have a raging hard on. Chartelle takes my vitals, still humming to herself. As she finishes, she moves her hand to my crotch, causing me to look up at her.

"Still goin', huh."

I nod, stupidly.

"Well," she says as she looks back at the closed door. "I think I can help with that."

She reaches under her nurse's top and quickly pushes her pants and panties down. She slips out of her shoes, leaving her clothing on the floor with them. She takes the blanket covering me and throws it back. She then throws up my gown and quickly takes my sweatpants down. There is a bar over the top of my bed, from foot to head for traction patients. She takes a hold of that and pulls herself up and over me. Placing her knees on either side of my waist, she reaches behind her and takes my member in her hand. She aims it between her legs and sinks herself down on me.

I moan loudly as she sighs just as loud. She hits full home and I can tell she is already wet.

"Been thinkin' about this since I was in here last," she says as she takes hold of the upper bar and begins moving herself up and down on me. She shivers and I moan deeply.

"Oh, God," she says breathily as she pulls herself and then lets herself drop down on me. Within minutes I feel myself on the verge. She feels my member swell and releases the bar. She grinds down on me hard and begins to pump hard with her hips. I put my hands to her hips and help her keep a hard and heavy pace. My hips are now meeting hers. She shudders hard and cries out, "Oh, god, yes." She slams hard down on me just as I feel my own rush. I thrust up hard and spew deep inside her. I jerk three more times as I feel her stiffen and her vaginal muscles tighten around me.

"Oh, yesssssssss," she says through tightened teeth. She then begins to sigh and moan deeply. After a few moments, we both relax. I am still embedded in her as she sits up hard on my waist. She opens her eyes and smiles down into mine. She shuffles her hips back and forth, feeling my softened member inside her.

"Mmm," she says moans as she pulls her top up over her breasts. She pushes her bra up to show me her hard nipples. She tweaks her nipples as she gyrates herself on me. My penis slowly rises, but I can't get it as hard again. She begins to move up and down now, shuddering with each thrust of my hips. We keep this up for long moments until she arches her head back and moans, gutturally. She then collapses forward, her head resting on my chest as she pants and moans softly. My penis quickly loses its rigidity without having spent another load. She lays there for long minutes, catching her breath.

She then sits up again, smiling at me. She mouths 'Thank you' and swings herself off the bed. I watch as she fixes her bra and top. She then shimmies back into her panties and pants. She slips on her shoes and steps back to the bed. She takes some Kleenex from the side table and cleans me off.

"We'll have to get you into the shower in the morning," she says quietly. "If you have to have an angiogram, we won't want you smelling like you've just had sex." She giggles as she pulls my pants up and fixes the blanket. As she finishes, she leans to me and kisses me quickly on the lips.

"Hope ya sleep better now," she says quietly. She turns off the television and the lights in the room. She then heads out the door and closes it tightly. I am plunged into darkness, but I don't notice much as I slip quickly into slumber.

I feel someone taking my vitals at three thirty, but I really don't wake up. I couldn't even tell who it was.

At five thirty, I am wakened by the aide as she takes my vitals. I gradually slip back into slumber for an hour or so more.

At eight, Chartelle comes in, smiling and humming again.

"Mornin' sunshine," she says as she walks to the window and pulls back the curtains.

"A double?" I ask.

"Yeah, I want the weekend off and the only way is to cover som'en else."

I nod and smile. She smiles back as she checks my IV and my leads.

"I wonder what they thought in the monitoring station when my heart rate went up so high," I say, teasingly.

"Oh, they didn't see anything. One of the reasons I came in was to check your leads. I forgot while I was in here. You were dead asleep ten minutes later when I came in again and fixed them."

She chuckles and I join her.

Chartelle pulls back the blanket and helps me out of the bed. She unhooks me from my IV and then takes me by the hand and leads me to the bathroom. Making sure the main door is closed, she begins to take off my hospital gown. She throws it in the laundry bin then reaches for the band of my sweatpants. She has them and my underwear down in seconds and coaxes me out of them. She then stands back and opens her top, letting it slide down her back to the floor. She turns her back to.

"Be a dear 'n undo me."

With shaky hands I reach up and unfasten her bra. I must have looked surprised when she turned back around.

"What? I don't want to get my clothes wet," she says with a wink. She then pushes her pants and panties down, kicking her shoes off as she steps out of her clothes. She takes me by the hand again and leads me to the shower stall.

"Sit, hon," she says, helping me into the chair in the stall. My pecker is now at full salute. She shakes her head at me. "You men 'r all alike. See a naked girl and yer blood gets flowin'." She steps into the shower and has me scoot a little forward on the seat. She straddles my legs and then impales herself on me. She moves quickly up and down, her breast wiggling in my face. "Go 'head, hon. Enjoy 'em." She takes one in a hand and places the nipple to my lips while steadying herself with the other hand on my shoulder. She moans as she moves up and down on me. I begin to feel myself build and my hips get into the action. She shortens her thrusts, making sure her clit rubs hard against my pubic. I feel her begin to shudder and then her muscles tighten around me. I thrust up hard a few times and then hold, spewing deep inside her. She continues to move with short quick strokes until her body stiffens against me and she moans, open mouthed, into my ear. She only sits there for a moment. With a slurping sound, my penis slides from her, leaving a thick trail of cum. More cum drips down her legs as she stands back from me. Her whole body is bright red, especially around her neck and breasts.

"God, I love to fuck," she says with a smile.

I feel a build in my loins and I have trouble holding back a spurt of urine.

"Oh, goodie," she exclaims as she kneels down in front of me. She takes a hold of my slick willy and points it at her breasts. "Let 'er rip."

I couldn't hold back even if I wanted to. I let out a hard stream of light yellow liquid, hitting her between her breasts. She moves me back and forth, coating her breasts with my spray. She leans down and takes mouthful of the liquid, closing her lips for a moment, then letting the liquid run down her chin, onto her breasts. My stream now dies and she sighs.

"God, I like that almost as much fucking." She swallows what is in her mouth and then stands up.

She sets the water to a comfortable warmth. She then takes the handheld head and washes my entire body, paying particular attention to my groin area.

She then turns the sprayer to her own body and washes herself quickly. She grabs a towel from the rack and dries herself. She helps me from the stall and dries my body, again lingering on my genitals. I have the natural reaction.

"Oh my," she fakes as she strokes me with the towel, "it's too bad that you have your procedure shortly. I'd jump you again. But this will have to do." She sits on the toilet and pulls me to her with my protruding member. She engulfs me quickly, burying her nose in my pubic. With her expert tongue, I don't last long. After a few short bobs, I thrust forward and empty myself into her practiced mouth. She pulls back slightly, sucking hard letting me coat her tongue. Three hard thrusts and I am done. She strokes out the rest. She then takes me back to the bed. She helps me into another gown.

"You don't need to bother with your other clothes right now. The Cath lab people will just want you to take 'em off soon anyhow."

She helps me settle into the bed. She then leans over and kisses me, lingering just a little. "Thanks, you've been fun. I'll stop in and check on ya 'gain, after yer done in the lab."

She steps back into her clothes and blows me a kiss on the way out.

An hour later, the Cath lab staff comes and preps me for my angiogram.

And an hour later, I am back in my room, a little sorer and a little less hairy down there.

Chartelle comes in as I lay still for the mandatory two hours I have to keep my right leg still. She adjusts my bed a little and makes sure that I am comfortable.

"How'd it go?" she asks.

"Not as bad as I thought. I didn't feel anything inside or outside; maybe just a little pressure down in my pubic. How bad did they shave me?"

She lifts the bedcovers and smiles. "Not bad, really. Mainly just above yer pecker." She tucks the covers back around me. "I guess ya won't be up to any fun the rest o'the day."

"Now who's got it bad. You girls are all alike. You see a naked guy and you get all flushed."

She blushes more than you'd think she would with our encounters and all.

"I'm not usually this horny around the patients. I dunno. You just bring it out in me. However," she adds, losing the smile from her face, "you do realize that we can't take this outside this room."

I nod. "I know. I couldn't anyway. Family and all."

"Yeah," she frowns. She takes my hand in hers and looks into my eyes. "I understand, but I don't like it. I don't know what it is that makes me want ya. Since we sat and talked when ya got here, I have felt comfy with ya." A tear runs down her face. She sniffles, wipes her eyes and then smiles, though sadly. "I let myself get too attached to people. It isn't something a nurse should do." She bends down and kisses me on the lips, lingering for long moments. She then moves back and smiles at me. "I actually came in to say goodbye. I'm takin' the rest of the day to add to my long weekend."

"What are you doing?"

"Believe it or not, I'm going away with a friend of mine. We met at a nursing convention nearly two years ago, and we hook together every chance we get."

"Male or female."

She blushes again. "Male."

"Have fun," I say, squeezing her hand. She smiles again and sniffles. She pulls her hand away and walks out the door.

An hour later, a nice looking, young man in scrubs walks in.

"Hi, I'm Fabian. I'll be your nurse for the next couple of hours. Chartelle took off early today."

"Yeah, so she said."

"Cool," he says as he starts my vitals. "I'll need to check by your incision also."

I nod, watching my television program. After checking my blood pressure, Fabian lifts the blanket and pokes around the incision from the opposite side so that his wrist brushes my flaccid dick.

"Looks good," he says, smiling up at me.

Do I detect a little more in that statement? Nah. Just my horniness getting to me.

He then drags his hand across my groin, pushing lightly with his fingers onto my member. I look up to him again as he pulls his hand out of the blanket, but he is now looking away. He heads out of the room.

"Let me know if you need anything," he says with his back to me. I return to my program, though a little distracted now.

Not more than fifteen minutes later, my bladder activates. Only forty-five more and I can hobble into the bathroom on my own. But my bladder is not going to wait that long. I ring help.

Fabian comes in smiling.

"What's up?"

"I need to pee," I say a little more urgent than I mean to.

"Righto," he says as he turns into the bathroom. He grabs my urinal and pops the lid off. "Can you handle it or do you need a hand?"

"I'll try." He hands me the urinal and I try to position under the blanket, but can't quite get it.

"Help," I say quietly. He pulls back the covers and takes the urinal. He positions it between my legs. He then looks up to my face and asks with his eyes. I nod. He takes my penis in his fingers and aims for me. I sigh as I release. I pee forever, or so it seems. Fabian takes a tissue and wipes off the tip of my penis, but he doesn't release it. He pops the cap back on the urinal with one hand and moves the container to the foot of the bed.

Now that my bladder is empty, the little stimulus on my penis makes it begin to grow in Fabian's fingers. I then notice that he isn't just holding it; he is slowly stroking it. I look to his face. He is staring intensely at my groin. My left hand is right at his groin and I feel something push against my hand. My fingers move around his thickening member. He looks to my eyes as I push my hand into his waistband and pull out his rather long dick. I smile at him as I begin to stroke him. He wraps his hand around my member and we match strokes. I can't hold back very long. He senses this, feeling the swelling in his hand. He bends forward and buries my dick in his mouth just as I shot my first wad. He bobs a couple of times as I shot twice more into his mouth. He then sucks me hard as he pulls out the rest of my jism.

I had stopped stroking him momentarily when he bent to suck me; now I begin to stroke him with vigor. I pull him up the bed as I lower my head. I can't quite get it in my mouth, but it is close enough that when he blows, I get a mouthful of his sticky cum. I stroke out three more hard wads. He then pulls back and cleans us both off with tissues. He slides his softening member back into his scrubs then covers me with my blanket. He looks to me and smiles.

"Thanks," he mouths.

"Thank you," I whisper.

He nods and heads out the door. I return to my television program.

I doze off around nine with the television and the light on.

Later, I sense someone in the room and I open one eye. It's now dark and the television is off. I glance at the clock, but without light or my glasses I can't tell the time. Fabian is preparing to take my vitals. He puts the cuff on my arm and the thermometer in my mouth. After he records the results, he hesitates at my bedside.

"Are you okay? Need anything."

I remember that I had just been dreaming about his earlier actions. I decide that I want a little more fun. I reach out in the dark and take a hold of his dick through his scrubs. He slides his hand into the blankets, but he doesn't take my hardened member in his hand. He prods around my incision site.

"How does it feel?" he whispers.

"A little sore, but not too bad."

I see him nod. He throws back the blankets and unhooks my IV. He then removes the leads from my chest.

"I tell them that I changed them."

He then takes me by the hand and leads me to the bathroom. He has a small box with him that he sets on the chair in the shower stall.

"Have you ever had an enema before?" he says quietly.

I nod. I have been giving myself enemas for years, in preparation for anal play.

"Do you know why I want to give you and enema?"

I nod again. He smiles. He takes the washcloth from the shelf and moistens it with warm water. He tells me to bend slightly, but not enough to hurt my incision. I put a hand on the sink and bend a little. He takes the washcloth and cleans between my crack, rinsing once and returning. He then takes out a small clear bag with a long, hard plastic tip on it. He takes out a small tube from the box and applies a clear gel to the tip attached to the bag. He then sets the tip at my anus and gently pushes. Having had experience with anal manipulation, I relax my sphincter and the tip slides gently into me. I see him smile in the mirror as he pushes the tip further into me. A small moan escapes my lips. He looks at me in the mirror and smiles bigger. He now realizes that I am very into what is going on.

aekin
aekin
43 Followers
12