Don't Let Them Kid Yoi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are experienced in anal sex?"

I nod. "I haven't had a live dick in me for many years, but I play very often back there."

I feel the warm liquid fill my bowels as he squeezes the bag. He then tells me to turn and be ready to sit. I feel him begin to remove the tip from me. I clamp down tight to prevent any liquid from escaping. I feel a small drop seep out and run down my leg. He wipes it quickly with the washcloth. I then sit on the toilet and hold the warm liquid inside me.

"I assume that this is just saline?" I say looking up at him.

He nods, smiling. "I was tempted to but in some Novocain. But I wasn't sure whether you would need it or not. Apparently you don't."

"Novocain. I don't think I have ever heard of using that in an enema. But I think I understand why one would use it. My first few penetrations were a bit painful."

He nods. I feel the pressure in my bowels. I relax my anus and expel the liquid. The room is immediately filled with an acrid smell. I raise myself from the commode and let Fabian clean me off.

"Looks clean enough. You didn't have a lot of shit in you."

"Do you want me to help you with an enema?"

He shakes his head. "Not tonight. I would love to have you fuck me, but I don't want you to risk that incision; maybe another time." He sounds a little let down. I smile at him and lean to him. He allows me to kiss him and we embrace. I push my hand into his scrubs and begin to stroke his already hard member. I then push his pants and underwear down. He steps out of them as he kicks off his shoes. He then breaks from our embrace and lifts his top over his head. He is smooth-chested and his stomach shows signs of working out. I embrace him again, working my tongue into his mouth. He takes me into his arms and returns the embrace. My hand is around his member, stroking him slowly. He reciprocates, sending chills down my spine.

He breaks after several minutes. He looks into my eyes, with a serious look.

"We need to be very careful. I don't want to break open your incision getting to rambunctious. Don't try to push back too much. Let me do all the work."

I nod as he positions me in front of the sink. "Lean on the sink as before." I follow his direction, spreading my legs as wide as possible without putting too much pressure down below. I feel his fingers at my hole with a warm gel. He pushes his finger gently into me as he eyes me in the mirror.

"Do you want a full prep?"

I shake my head at the mirror image. "No, just go gently in. I have taken much thicker without much prep."

He shakes his head in disbelief. He removes his finger from my hole and wipes it on the washcloth. He then puts lubricant on his long member and moves behind me.

"It looks to be about nine inches," as he puts the head to my puckered hole.

"And a half."

I nod and relax my hole. I feel him gently push against my barrier, the tip just slightly inside me. I relax more and I feel him slide three quick inches in. I moan with delight. He moves forward and buries himself inside me.

"Oh, god, that feels good," I exclaim.

"How long has it been, with a live one I mean?"

"Twenty five years."

He looks over my shoulder at me image. I nod at his.

"Long time," he whispers.

He moves his hips back, pulling almost all the way out and then pushes back in with just a touch of force.

"God, yes, do me," I cry.

He repeats the thrust and then sets a steady pace. Within seconds I am panting and clamping down on his intruder.

"Oh, oh, oh," I grunt with each thrust. I haven't had this much fun in the ass in a very long time. Fabian holds my hips as he begins to thrust hard and fast into my nether hole. I feel my body shudder hard and then convulse continually as he continues his barrage. Then my knees nearly buckle as my orgasm takes full hold of me. Fabian his grunting loudly, hissing every thrust. He then cries out and thrusts hard against me. I feel his warm seed filling my void. He thrusts four more hard times. He then holds, buried deep within me. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me up and back, leaving himself buried in me. We are both panting hard. I feel his hands move up my chest, taking my nipples between his fingers as he pinches them. Another shudder moves through my body. His dick doesn't lose its hardness, so I begin to move my hips.

"Don't!" he whispers, forcefully. "Let me."

I hold still and he begins to move in shorter, but faster strokes. He is now very well lubricated with the gel, my anal cum and his own cum. He jackrabbits inside me for what seems like forever. I have three small climaxes and then a hard, body shaking one. He then pushes hard and deep to me, grunting as he empties what he had left into me. He has grabbed tightly to my breasts to help with his strength. He now releases me and slowly pulls out. I feel seepage as I attempt to clamp down on my sphincter, but it is tired. I feel moisture run down both my legs. I look down and see a mixture of our cum sliding down. He leans against the wall to steady himself. I lean back to the sink as the world begins to swirl.

"Oh, god," I say quietly, turning and leaning against the sink. "That was fucking incredible. I thought having Chartelle....." I stop realizing I might be saying too much.

He laughs and looks at me. "She told me all about you two. I think that is why I attempted what I did earlier. Of course your response is what sealed it. Taking hold of my dick pushed me over the edge."

"Anyway, Chartelle was fucking amazing, but, believe it or not, you were better."

"Thank you. I know of Chartelle's talents. She and I hook up from time to time."

"So you're bi as well?"

He nods. He steps toward me and takes my rock hard member in his hand. "Let me take care of this for you."

I nod and he drops to his knees. He takes my member and sucks me full into his mouth. His tongue goes right to that sensitive spot just below the slit. He bobs back three times and I can't hold back. I take the back of his head and pull him tight to me as I shoot hard down his throat. He fights back a little and takes the next four wads across his tongue as he swallows quickly. He pulls out the rest with his lips tightly clamped around my softening member. He then pulls back with a smack of his lips. He looks up to me and smiles.

"Thanks," I say quietly.

He nods as he stands up. He pulls me into the shower and cleans me off. He then dries me thoroughly. He helps me into a clean gown and helps me get back in bed, the whole time naked. He hooks up my IV and reconnects my leads. He leans forward and kisses me hard, pushing his tongue into my mouth. We tongue wrestle for long minutes before he breaks with a smile.

"Thank you."

"Thank you," I reply."

He tucks me back into my bed. I watch as he dresses. He then smiles at me and leaves me again in a dark room. I quickly fade into a deep, restful sleep.

12