Don't Look Like a Seal Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever you decide, Dmitri, I will abide by it and stand by your side if you want to go to war with these bastards or you can let me take care of them for you. It's your call," I told him.

"A few hours ago, I throw you out a window. Why would you help me now?" He asked in his thick accent.

"I know what happened earlier was just business," I said. "And I know all too well about loss."

He nodded then looked to Yuri.

"I want to take my cousin home. Tell my comrade what he wants to know and let him take care of this so that we may grieve," He said.

Yuri nodded then sighed.

"I wish it were that simple," Yuri sighed. "The person behind this has remained well hidden from us. They use proxies upon proxies to hire us so we can't track them."

"For situations just like these," I sighed. "Is there anything you can tell me about any of the proxies? I've got a guy that might be able to track them down."

Yuri thought for a moment then picked up a pen and jotted down something on a scrap of paper. He slid it across to me.

"Thanks, Yuri," I said as I pocketed the note. "I am sorry for your loss."

"Thank you, my friend," He nodded.

"You can thank me by killing the bastard that killed Nikolai," He told me.

I nodded and got up from my chair.

"I'll see that they pay, Yuri," I assured him. "Thank you for the hospitality. I'll set up the arrangements for Dmitri to pick up Nikolai and let you know when it's done."

As I started to pass Dmitri he reached out his huge hand stopping me.

"Thank you for letting us know about Nikolai and for helping me take him home," He said. "Can I ask one more favor of you?"

"Of course, Dmitri, what do you need?" I asked.

"When you kill the bastard that did this, tell them that it is for Nikolai. Can you do this for me?" He asked.

"It will be the last name he ever hears," I assured him.

He pulled me into a hug for just a moment then clapped my shoulder.

"You are all right," He smiled. "I'm sorry I threw you through window."

"Don't worry about it," I nodded. "I'll be in touch soon."

He nodded and I made my way back out into the club. One of the dancers approached me, a raven-haired young woman in a sexy schoolgirl outfit that barely contained her breasts. The same breasts that were being displayed onstage when I first walked in.

"Want a private dance, sweetie?" She asked in her best imitation of an innocent voice.

"Back off, Chrissy," A woman's voice warned. "That's my special customer you're grabbing on."

I turned toward the source of the voice and saw Jamie standing behind me with her hands on her hips. She was wearing her street clothes much to my relief.

"I thought you were already off the clock?" Chrissy asked but I did note that she had pulled her hands away from me.

"Not when my guy comes in I'm not," Jamie told her. "The guy over in booth two is a big tipper but watch his hands. He likes to get touchy if he's had too many."

Chrissy nodded and headed off toward the booth that Jamie indicated and I couldn't help but watch her ass play peek a boo with every step she took. Jamie cleared her throat and took hold of my arm.

"Other sharks are circling, Kenny," She said. "I'd better get you outta here."

She had me out of the door before I could even manage to greet her.

"Damn girl, I thought I was going to have to come back in and find you," Jasmine complained while she stared at her cell phone.

"Sorry, Jas but I ran into this guy as I was leaving and told him that you and I would be willing to have a three-way with him as soon as we got home," Jamie said while she stifled her giggle.

"Jamie, have you lost your damn..." Jasmine started to say but then looked up and saw me standing there. "That was mean, Jamie."

Jamie couldn't control her laughter while I just shook my head.

"Sorry, Jas, she had me out the door before I could even speak," I apologized.

"She was afraid one of the other girls would get their hooks into you and she would be yesterday's news," Jasmine giggled.

"Oh please," I chuckled. "She knows that would never happen."

"I don't know," Jamie chimed in. "You sure did seem to like the attention that Chrissy was giving you."

"I blame the school girl outfit," I pleaded.

"You know that I have one of my own don't you, Kenny?" She smiled that man eater smile of hers. "Short little skirt, button up shirt, knee high socks, no bra and the skimpiest little pair of sheer panties. I'll wear that for you when you get back home."

I gave Jasmine my save me look and she laughed but then interjected.

"What are you doing here anyway, Kenny? I never thought I'd see you in a place like this," She commented.

"I had to see your boss about something," I explained.

"You had to see Yuri? Jesus, Kenny, what kind of security thing are you mixed up in?" Jasmine asked concerned.

Jamie had ceased laughing and looked alarmed.

"You know what Yuri does, right?" She asked me.

"Yuri and I go way back so yes, I know exactly what he does. I just needed some information that he could provide for me. That was all. Are you guys off already?" I asked.

"We had a couple of girls call in this afternoon so Jas and I filled in for them," Jamie told me. "So we're heading home unless you've got other ideas."

She raised her eyebrows and gave me that grin.

"I have plenty of other ideas now thanks to you, naughty girl," I said as I pulled out my cell phone to check the time.

I realized that I should call Det. Young and let her know that I had an ID for her John Doe.

"I've got another three hours I've got to stay up so... treat you guys to dinner?" I offered.

"Are you cooking?" Jamie asked.

"Not this time, Jamie. Sorry," I apologized. "I was thinking more like a diner maybe?"

"All right," She acquiesced. "I suppose that will be all right this time but you owe me a home cooked breakfast, mister."

"As soon as this is all over," I assured her.

"A free meals a free meal in my book," Jasmine smiled. "Now why do you have to stay up for another three hours?"

"That's a long story, Jas," I sighed.

"Guess we'd better eat slow then," She commented in that stubborn tone of hers.

"I guess that we do," I nodded. "I need to make a quick call first though."

I found Det. Young's number in my call list and hit redial. After the third ring she answered.

"Grayson?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm still kicking," I told her.

"Where in the world are you?" She asked. "Sounds like you're at some club."

"Outside Club Violete but it's not what you think," I answered.

"You went to see Yuri didn't you?" She asked.

"Okay, maybe it's exactly what you think." I joked. "Yuri and I go back a ways. He was able to ID your John Doe."

"If it involves Yuri Gorgovin then I think I'm going to take all of my remaining vacation and sick days until this is all over," She sighed.

"It doesn't involve Yuri," I said. "At least it doesn't involve him any longer."

"Oh so it's like that huh?" She asked.

"As I said, we go way back," I restated.

"Should I even ask how you managed to do that?" She asked.

"I asked nicely," I lied.

"So you do nicely huh? Good to know," She joked. "Who's my dead body?"

"Nikolai Porskovich, his cousin will be in to claim the body and make arrangements to have him sent home. He's a big guy, well huge actually so you can't miss him," I told her.

I heard her typing the information into her computer then she paused.

"That sounds like the guy that tossed you through the window," She commented with a laugh.

"It was but I'm not interested in pressing charges if that's what you're after. Yuri's guys are just local muscle. Arresting them just buys the real power behind this more time," I said.

"You are a strange one, Mr. Grayson," She sighed. "Only you can get thrown through a plate glass window then not want the guy in jail."

"So you can set it up with the M. E., no problem?" I asked.

"No problem," She answered. "I'll call him first thing in the morning."

"Thanks, detective," I said. "I appreciate it."

"Not a problem. Oh and Kenny, if you're on a first name basis with Yuri Gorgovin I think you can start calling me Jenny now. Except around my partner that is," She told me. "He would never let me hear the end of it."

"Okay Jenny. Sounds good and I do have something else I'm working on running down. I'll let you know what shakes loose," I told her.

"Do not get in over your head again, Ken. That blonde that was with you today wouldn't like it," She commented.

"I'm just taking a couple of friends out for dinner or breakfast. No work until my head heals. I promise," I assured her.

"I'll hold you to that," She said. "If you need assistance with whatever you're running down. Call me. Got it?"

"Loud and clear," I answered.

"Goodnight, Ken," She said.

"Goodnight, detec... Sorry, goodnight, Jenny," I said and hung up.

I turned to Jamie and Jasmine who had been waiting patiently.

"Who's ready to eat?"

* * *

Michelle stood out on Addison's balcony enjoying the cool sea breeze and listened to the ocean waves as they crashed against the beach. She had slept for a few hours before she was jarred awake like normal from the nightmares that haunted her. She contemplated going downstairs to see if Kenny was around but decided not to.

"What are you doing up?" A groggy voice asked from the doorway.

Michelle gasped and jumped at the sound.

"Addison! You scared me!" She exclaimed.

"It's my balcony, Michelle," She said. "Who did you think I was?"

"I don't know but when you wake up from a nightmare and after the day I've had all sorts of things can set you off," She said.

Addison tugged her robe tighter then walked over and hugged her friend.

"I know today had to be terrifying for you, sweetie. I'm so sorry you had to deal with it," She told her. "I'd give anything for that not to have happened to you and Karly."

Michelle hugged her back.

"I know that you would and I appreciate it but I think we're both doing fine," Michelle sighed.

"Thanks to your new friend," Addison smiled.

"Addison, please don't start that now," Michelle begged as she ended the embrace.

"Okay, I'm sorry. You know I just like teasing you. Besides, he saved my little sister and my best friend today, hell even I love the guy now!" Addison giggled.

"He has that affect on people," Michelle nodded.

"So I've been told," Addison commented. "Especially when it comes to you and don't try and deny it, Michelle. You've never let a guy get this close to you this fast before."

"I could have sworn that we weren't discussing this just a second ago," Michelle said.

"What else are we supposed to talk about on my balcony in the middle of the night?" Addison asked.

"Nothing, go back to bed, big party tomorrow and you want to look your best for it," Michelle said as she smiled at her.

"Speaking of the party though, I want you to come to it too," Addison told her.

"I was planning on hanging out with Karly in her room while it was going on," Michelle said. "Keep her occupied and out of trouble."

"I know that you were but I want you to keep me company so I don't get stuck talking to some boring old guy who can't keep his eyes off my boobs," Addison said.

"You make it sound so inviting..." Michelle grimaced.

"Kenneth will be there. You can let him look at your boobs." Addison teased.

"Oh my God! I can't believe you sometimes, Addison!" Michelle shook her head.

"You love me anyways," Addison smirked. "Take your own advice for once, Michelle."

"To be quieter so I don't wake up my annoying friend?" Michelle sighed.

Addison paused for a moment and looked at her with her mouth agape.

"You did not just make a joke after what happened to you today, Michelle," She stated. "I cant believe that you're capable of joking after all that."

"It was a long and very scary day but it's over and done with," Michelle answered. "Besides after hanging out with the team it's kind of hard not to joke around like they do."

"The team huh?" Addison giggled. "They are a unique group for sure but you aren't getting out of listening to your own advice, Michelle.

When you told me that I should get to know people and not care so much about what they wear, what they drive etcetera? I took your advice and really paid attention to Alex, T. J., Ramon and Scott. It really opened up my eyes about them. Now you need to open up your eyes and see what's right in front of you."

"The ocean is right in front of me," Michelle commented as she looked out at the whitecaps crashing in the moonlight.

"Yeah the ocean, Michelle," Addison sighed. "That big expense of water that'll be here long after we've gone. You know, for being the smart one, you sure can be dumb sometimes."

"Must be the blonde hair," She quipped.

"That's bull and you know it. I'm talking about this thing you and Mr. Grayson have going on and I swear if you tell me one more time that you're just friends I will scream," Addison told her.

"But we are just..." Michelle started to argue.

"Don't do it. I'll wake the whole damn house if I have to." Addison threatened then opened her mouth wide to show that she was serious.

"I must be very tired because I can't believe I'm about to tell you this but you have to swear to me, Addison, that you will keep your mouth shut," Michelle sighed.

"I swear it," Addison promised.

"No, oops, it slipped out or I forgot you told me not to tell nothing like that. Got it?" Michelle asked.

"You act like I can't keep secrets, Michelle," Addison complained.

"That's because I know you and that mouth of yours but because it's so late and I'm beyond caring..." Michelle said.

"All right, all right, I swore already so tell me before I start screaming," Addison told her.

"All right, no screaming," Michelle shook her head. "I like him all right, yes more than a friend but... but I feel like I set these rules about us and now I'm stuck."

"Michelle, if you made the rules then you can change the rules its called female prerogative and all that," She pointed out.

"It's not that easy, Addison," Michelle stated.

"Sure it is. Come with me to the party. We'll have you in one of my amazing dresses and you can tell him everything about how you feel and see if he feels the same," Addison suggested.

"If he's staring at my boobs he won't hear a word I say," Michelle pointed out.

Addison was to taken aback by the comment that all she could do for a moment was open and close her mouth with no sound coming out.

"I can't believe you just said that!" She exclaimed once she found her voice.

"Well its true isn't it?" She asked.

Addison glanced down at Michelle's breasts that looked to be straining the tank top she wore and nodded.

"We'll find you something that covers the girls then," Addison said.

"I'm not sure... maybe I should put them on display so he's distracted from my mouth," Michelle murmured.

"Michelle, I don't know what this guy has unleashed in you but I think I like it," Addison giggled.

"You're not going to kiss me now are you?" Michelle asked. "Because that would make it really weird."

"I seem to remember that you had the softest lips between Lissa and me when we practiced learning how to kiss," Addison teased.

"I seem to remember that you had an over active tongue and wandering hands," Michelle teased her back.

"Still do," Addison smiled as she reached up and cupped Michelle's breasts playfully.

Michelle swatted her hands away and shook her head.

"We are not having a replay of that drunken night right now," She told her as she hid a grin.

"Are you sure, Michelle? It was a really fun night if I remember correctly," Addison grinned.

"I'll admit that it was that but I am not about to relive that hangover I had the next day," She told her.

Addison nodded her head in agreement.

"Besides you're saving those kissable lips of yours for Kenneth," She told her.

"You aren't allowed to dangle that over my head until the party either or I'll just call the whole thing off and he'll never find out how kissable I am," Michelle warned her.

"All right, I won't say anything more about it. I think I have the perfect dress in mind for you already. Don't worry it shows just the right amount of cleavage," She remarked.

"Addison!" Michelle whisper shouted.

"Last one, I swear," She swore. "Now let's both get to bed and try to get some sleep."

"I'm not sure that I can," Michelle commented. "Once I'm up, I'm usually up."

Addison thought for a minute then pulled Michelle toward her bed.

"Hop in with me," She urged her.

"I could have sworn that we just talked about this not happening, Addison," Michelle said.

"We aren't," Addison assured her. "We're going to cuddle."

"That's not going to work," Michelle said.

"Don't know till you try. Now come on. I promise not to kiss those lips of yours," Addison giggled.

She tugged her friend onto her bed and made her get under the covers.

"Good night, Michelle," Addison said as she draped her arm over Michelle then cuddled to her back.

"Good night, Addison," Michelle said. "And thanks."

Soon she was asleep again.

* * *

"You got thrown through a window? Why are you not still in the hospital?" Jamie demanded to know as we sat in a booth at a diner.

"It's just some stitches and a slight concussion. I got checked out twice which is two more times than I wanted to be and I wasn't about to hang out in a hospital all night long." I told her as she reached over her salad and snagged a handful of my fries. "Help yourself there Jamie."

"I've always intended to." She answered with a flirty smile.

"And this new girl..." Jasmine started to ask.

"Karly?" I smiled.

"No, the other one, the one you've got the hots for?" Jasmine corrected with a wink.

"I wouldn't call it that," I said. "I can't deny that there's a real connection there but I'm not sure that it'll go much further than the friend phase at this point."

"Karma's a bitch, Kenny," Jamie announced.

"Jamie!" Jasmine snapped.

"I'm sorry but it's the truth," Jamie defended. "Kenny wanted to be just friends with us and now this girl wants to just be friends with him. Tell me that's not karma."

"She's got you there Jas," I said as I offered Jamie a bite from my burger.

She smiled at me, accepted it and took a big bite of it.

"Jamie, by your logic, I should sleep with you so she'll let us take the next step then, right?" I asked.

"If you ever want a chance with the new blonde then I suppose that you should. The things I have to do for my friends," Jamie sighed.

I laughed while Jasmine shook her head. I reached across the table and took Jamie by the hand.

"Beautiful, one of the hardest things I've ever done has been not having sex with you but it's made us better friend's in the end don't you agree?" I asked her.

"Some days I do and other days I'm just so damn horny that it takes all my will power not to come over to your condo, jump you when you open the door and then have my way with you all over your place," she shared.

The visual her words put into my head caused me to forgot how to speak as I imagined her lithe body astride mine in a carnal dance.

"Jesus, Jamie, I think you broke him," Jasmine giggled.

"Really? Let me check." She said and before I could stop her she slid her foot up my leg.

Her foot found my jean covered cock and she rubbed her foot up and down it.

"Well part of him still works," Jamie smiled wickedly as she worked her foot slowly up and down my shaft.

They didn't notice our waitress approaching from behind them but I did. I grabbed Jamie's foot and slid forward quickly so I wasn't caught getting a foot job in the booth. Jamie yelped at my sudden movement and Jasmine started laughing so hard that tears started to pour out of her eyes.