All Comments on 'Don't Look Like a Seal Pt. 06'

by AuroraIncident

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
cliqueggecliqueggeover 4 years ago
Top stuff once again

Full points - thanks for the ride - I look forward to the next adventure

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good

very nice wrapup between the two Ken stories. Now can't wait for more NGIT stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good ending.

So, when the next part of Kenny and Michelle in Africa coming.

Xabrian39Xabrian39over 4 years ago
Michelle?

So I love your stories. Why was Michelle at a 1st aid station in Africa? She was supposed to be studying the Ocean in Austrailia.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 4 years ago
Good story

I think you should have added the fact that the story continues in The Rescue, which is already posted. Great ending. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Superb

A very enjoyable series. Did you set us up for another story wth Ken, Joe and maybe Yuri and the boat Ken received as a gift from the Voss family? There is a year to fill in before Ken's rescue mission to Africa. I know it has been a lot of hard work but we readers really appreciate it. 5 stars all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Now please add a final chapter to Rescue so Grayson ends up with Michelle... that ending really made the rest of the story suffer.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 4 years ago
5 *

now to reread the rescue again just so it is in order in my own head.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 4 years ago
Very disappointing........

.............you ensnare me into investing several hours into reading your story and don't have the courtesy to finish the story. The worst trait of so many writers on this web site. Be embarrassed !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Look Again, Pulsiver!

Reread the opening sentence of Chapter 1 and you will discover that the story is completed.

arrowglassarrowglassover 4 years ago
I am the same....have to read The Rescue again now!

Great story!

Virgo6Virgo6about 4 years ago
Just finished

Ch. 19 of “NGIT” and loved it. I’ve now read everything you have posted to date, and hope you can come up with more story ideas for these characters here, I think they are incredibly interesting. Thank you. And 5s on all your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please continue

I would love for you to continue Michelle and Grayson's story after the rescue!! Great work with this back story too!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This absolutely

must NOT be the last Chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Robert B Parker

You did a great job on the characters. Shades of Robert B. Parker and Spenser.

OmniferisOmniferisalmost 4 years ago
Huh???

I don't get it. This is suppose to be the first story but it is dated for 2019, than you have the other story The Rescue as the sequel but it is dated for 2017. How is that possible?

FranxmiffFranxmiffover 3 years ago

I loved some of it,

... the waffle and flirting, wank and all of the rest of it that padded out the great plot line was a huge distraction to what made a really exciting novel. You are a skilled writer, the editing was pretty good, and the presentation was excellent, but the detail also was overdone to a degree. Please understand that as a reader of 70 years I'm experienced. You will do better, I'm sure and you will benefit from an honest critique, and I don't piss in your pocket!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

WTF !!....let the story die there ? Sorry I was invested

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

sure hope you are going to finish the story and rescue Michelle???

Horseman68Horseman68over 2 years ago
Great Story.

Thank you for a great read. Some of the dialogue in the story was so well done. Now heading to The Rescue (again). Bravos.

TGun3112TGun3112over 2 years ago
I can’t Believe you left us hanging!

Good story, Terrible ending!!!

When you build such great characters, hook your readers/supporters, and then leave them hanging, with no follow up, it makes you an irresponsible author.

I would withdraw my previous 5 Stars if I could! FINISH THE STORY!

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

hey, this was 2 or 3 years ago you have left us hanging. Of course Kennys going after her, right?

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

For those of you that were left hanging if you haven't found it yet The rescue is started here:

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-rescue-pt-01

Runner4069Runner4069almost 2 years ago

I like the story, the action is good but I wish I had read it before the story you posted prior, about Grayson saving Michelle, it would of helped at the beginning of that story. You really love loose ends don't you? Yuri? Grayson and the CIA in the next series? Good grief!! Love your work but the loose ends are annoying

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

A really good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was GREAT! SUPURB! EXCELLENT! Peers? YOU HAVE NONE!

It was very difficult to put this down for any amount of time, Very Captivating!

THANK YOU !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very good captivating story, looking forward to the next series.

BlastusBlastus11 months ago

Superb. The repartee can not have been easy to conjure. Thank you for the massive effort that provided us with this free, quality reading.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt10 months ago

Excellent prequel, needed this before I read the sequel....

SnakeeyesASSnakeeyesAS10 months ago

Your stores are excellent. We need more of Grayson!

WalkinBassWalkinBass9 months ago

Bravo, well done! Emotionally invested. The only element I struggled with was the decision not to call Alex as soon as they spotted the baddies from Scotts home.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well written and I agree there should be more Grayson stories. Bleak ending.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Really great series. Thoroughly enjoyed the first 5 parts. The sixth one felt a bit rushed and not as well crafted as the first parts. As for the ending.....................

No didn't work for me. I'm good with a cliffhanger and a hook for the next series but there has to be some form of conclusion and this didn't really have anything. Michelle ran away. Grayson just did whatever he did. It's a year later and now Michelle needs help. Hmmmm don't think this works for me. But I'm glad I found this after you wrote the rescue so I didn't have to wait for it to be published.

I'm looking forward to the sequel hoping it will be better than this because it will then be superb. BardnotBard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAuroraIncident@AuroraIncident
March 6th update: Currently working on the next story in the Grayson series and I have a plan for at least one to two more follow up stories to New Girl. I'll keep everyone posted here and on my Discord. Also, keep an eye out for New Twins in Town set in the New Girl universe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES