Don't Make Daddy Jealous

Story Info
Belle was meeting with daddy for some cuddles. Just cuddles.
1.2k words
4.15
85.1k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

u/hungguyinLA: You look so hot.
u/babybelle: Thank you <3

u/sugardaddy2849: Daddy wants to fill you up with his BWC, princess.
u/babybelle: what are you waiting for? *wink wink

u/mikeymike2020: Can I be your daddy, baby girl...
u/babybelle: Mayyyybe.

Belle smirked and put her phone away. Notifications kept popping up following the posting of her nude that showed off her full lips and perky, round tits, but Belle was too busy for them now. She briskly walked along and eventually stopped in front of a house. She had moved town for her first job after graduation, so she could only see daddy—Seth—her stepdad about once a month.

She took out a small mirror and checked her appearance one last time: full eyelashes, pink lip gloss, curly pigtails. Underneath her coat, her pokey, hard nipples were visible through the little white crop top. Perfect.

She knew the door would be unlocked as Daddy was expecting her. She ran up the stairs and into Daddy's room. There he was, lounging in bed, working on his laptop, looking all serious. He was topless, showing his defined, toned muscles. She'd missed him! How much she wanted to feel his blond, wavy hair in her hand.

"Hi Daddy," Belle said, excited.

"Baby girl," Seth murmured and put his laptop away.

She took off her coat quickly and undid her shorts with a big smile on her face. Daddy had promised cuddling. She could spend time with Daddy, snuggle, talk, and they could have passionate sex. His blue eyes lingered on her body as she kicked off her tights and revealed a red thong. Her 32D full tits swayed in that tiny white top as she moved.

Belle put her shorts back on and climbed into bed next to Seth, ready for cuddles. "Hey," she greeted happily again.

Suddenly he grabbed her shorts and pulled.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"These have to come off," he said nonchalantly.

"Why?!"

He stopped answering and pull her shorts off. The red thong had to go next.

"Stop!" Belle yelped.

Seth gripped her hips with large hands and flipped her over easily, as if her 100-lb body weighed nothing. He held her there with her ass up, moved her thong aside and gave her slit one long lick. His wet tongue flicked her clit and earned a gasp, then it ran along her pussy and teased her asshole.

That was all the foreplay he was giving her. He spat into his hand to lubricate his painful erection, then drove balls deep into her cunt.

Belle cried shrilly as the mix of pain and pleasure exploded inside her. This was not like daddy at all! Nonetheless, her pussy clamped around his cock greedily as he pulled back, rubbing against her sensitive walls; then she shuddered and moaned loudly when he drove deep again. "Daddy..."

Seth took his phone out and switched on the camera. He watched his cock impale her pussy through the camera then moved his phone to her face, capturing her lustful face and slutty moans. He could hear his heart pounding in his ears as he fucked her.

Belle looked at his stern face and whined, "You're being mean."

Seth dropped his phone, pulled his cock out, and flipped her over again. His cock pulsed at her startled, deceptively innocent face. He dragged her to the side of the bed roughly and let her head hang over the edge. Habitually obedient, like a trained slut, Belle opened her mouth for daddy; but his cock rubbed her cheek instead, painting her face with her own pussy juice.

Seth groaned at the sight of his cock rubbing on her docile, cock-craving face. She looks hot as fuck. "You left your Reddit account signed in on my laptop."

Belle frowned in confusion and suddenly his cock filled her mouth. Gurgled, sloppy noises escaped as Seth caught her small wrists in his hands and fucked her throat. He felt her fight against him weakly, but she kept her mouth wide open. His bimbo Asian slut, splayed open with his cock in her mouth.

"You don't call other people 'daddy'. That's not allowed," he breathed.

"Mhmmm..." She didn't!

Seth rested a hand on her delicate neck and thrust his hips more, fast and harsh, enjoying her warm, wet hole. Belle grunted, taking the abuse and trying to breathe through her nose with daddy's balls in her face. Drool dripped from the corners of her mouth. Her throat began to hurt but her pussy was soaked.

Then Seth moved her again. He laid her back down facing him and looked at his subservient fuck doll. Abruptly he opened her legs and sucked on her swollen clit. She jolted and moaned in pure bliss, abandoning any inhibitions. He shoved two fingers in her drenched pussy to lubricate them before pushing them slowly and steadily into her asshole.

Belle whimpered lowly as she adjusted to the initial discomfort, then let out a high-pitched noise when Seth worked his tongue and sucked her clit gently again. She grinded her pelvis against his mouth shamelessly as his finger-fucked her ass. His little anal slut.

Her orgasm hit her quick and hard and a guttural cry erupted from her core. "Daddy—" Her body shook violently while she gasped into the blanket and tried to squirm away, but was hopelessly pinned down as he played with her clit and ass.

When Seth finally stopped, Belle lay down weakly and pulled the blanket over herself, exhausted and dazed by the powerful orgasm. "Daddy...I want a hug."

He yanked the blanket away from her.

"Daddy—" and he flipped her over again, this time spitting on her asshole and rubbing his erect cock against it. Belle made a small noise of protest but breathed deeply to accommodate his size.

Seth groaned as he watched her tight ass swallow his cock. He shut his eyes to focus, almost cumming right then. She mewled sweetly as daddy fucked her ass, her post-orgasm body sensitive and greedy, then she put her head down like a content pet. His pet.

Without warning Seth pulled her pigtail, and the angle sent his hard cock deep in her ass up against the colon. She shrieked, unsure if she was feeling pain or pleasure, but couldn't bring herself to tell him to stop. He wrapped a strong arm around her torso and pulled her up against him. Her petite frame was perfect for manhandling, and she held his arm powerlessly as he took pleasure from her body. "Do you like it, baby girl? Do you like daddy's cock?" He whispered in her ear, his voice urgent and thick with arousal.

She felt his stubble on her ear and nodded euphorically.

"Who's your daddy?" He asked, holding her face possessively. His hips thrust wildly as his climax neared; each relentless thrust made her whine like a needy whore.

"You. You're my daddy," Belle huffed. She arched her back to meet the rough pounding, craving the feeling of his cock throbbing and shooting cum. "Is daddy going to creampie my ass?"

"No, I'm not," he said coldly and pushed her down. "Get on the floor."

Belle got on her knees hastily, mouth open, disheveled and used. Seth looked at his perfect slut and thick cum shot from his cock, into her mouth and onto her face. He sighed and trembled as she licked the last drop and sucked his cock gently, submissive and compliant.

"Good girl," he panted and caressed her dark hair, and finally smiled. "Do you still want your cuddles?"

Belle smiled shyly and nodded, then started complaining. "I didn't call anyone else 'daddy'!!!"

"You almost did," he murmured and gave her what she had come for after all.

Cuddles.