Don't Mind the Photographer

Story Info
A photographer gets hired for an unusual shoot.
8.3k words
4.73
12.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chesoma
Chesoma
8 Followers

A few years ago, an attractive young woman named Ashleigh hired me for some boudoir photography -- tasteful, sexy photos as a wedding gift for her fiancé. It was her first time doing intimate photos with a photographer, but it didn't take long to get into the groove, and we worked through the poses pretty quickly. The mood stayed lighthearted and fun, I captured some beautiful shots, and we set a date for her to pick up the prints after their honeymoon.

Great shoot, great photos, great client -- another job on the books.

One month later, the newly-married couple arrived at my studio to pick up the prints. They were tanned, relaxed, and practically glowing with honeymoon bliss.

The photos were a surprise for Ashleigh's husband, James. He showed up expecting to do a boring couple's portrait and was delighted when he opened the portfolio of her boudoir prints.

"Oh, babe!" He looked between the photos and his wife with a giant grin on his face.

She hugged his arm. "You like them?"

"Ash, these are amazing." He was completely focused on the prints, eyes wide and hungrily consuming every detail.

I love these moments -- most of the time I mail the prints or send someone the digital files, so I don't get to see the reaction in person. I was basking in the compliments and trying not to grin like an idiot.

She got up on her tiptoes and planted a peck on his cheek before wrapping her arms around him in a big hug. "I hope these keep you warm when I'm not home!" She clung to him tightly and gave him a little wiggle.

He laughed, then gave me a guarded look. "You took these?"

I nodded reassuringly. "She made it easy. She knew exactly what she wanted to do for you. It all went very smoothly, and the photos turned out great."

This is all about you and her; she was safe and in control; don't mind the photographer.

"Yeah, these are great." He grinned and extended his hand. "Thank you." We shook. All was well.

We made small talk for a couple of minutes, then wrapped it up with another round of handshakes and compliments. Another happy customer!

I didn't think anything more of Ashleigh and James until two months later, when I got a phone call. "Hello, Tony's Studio."

"Hey Tony, this is James. We met a couple months ago; you took photos of my wife, Ashleigh. Petite girl, dark hair, red lingerie?"

"James! Yes, it's great to hear from you. How are you two doing? What can I do for you?" I love getting calls from my customers; it usually means they're interested in booking another session.

"We're doing great, thank you! Hey, we're hoping you would take some photos of Ash and me."

Bingo!

"Of course! What kinds of photos? Family portrait? Big announcement? Or are you thinking about something more intimate?"

"More intimate," he laughed. "Like, a lot more intimate."

"Yes, of course." I grabbed a pen and some paper to take down notes. "Tell me more about what you're looking for and I'm sure we can make it happen."

He paused for a moment. "Well, I was hoping we could chat with you in person. Are you available after five tonight? Happy hour? My treat."

My curiosity was piqued, and we arranged to meet at one of the trendy hotel bars downtown.

A few hours later I was walking up to the entrance of the fashionably appointed hotel. It was a beautiful summer evening, and the sun was still bright in the sky as I crossed the lobby and entered the bar, a light and airy modern affair with floor to ceiling windows, big paintings, and wood slab tables. I arrived a couple of minutes early and found a private booth where I could see the entrance.

James strolled through the door a few minutes later, punctual to the second. He was an easy six feet tall, with an athletic build and dark hair. He looked sharp in a pale blue button up shirt, crisp haircut, and a deep tan. His sleeves were rolled halfway up his forearms, and he looked like he'd just stepped out of the pages of GQ. He took off his sunglasses and appraised the room.

"James!" I flagged him down and stood to greet him.

He weaved his way through the bar with a grin on his face. "Tony, good to see you!" He pumped my hand enthusiastically, then hung his sunglasses off the top button of his shirt. He gave me an award winning smile. "Thanks for coming down to meet us. Ash is on her way."

We sat down and made small talk for a minute before the waitress arrived to take our order. As soon as she departed, James glanced at his phone and tapped out a quick message, then gave me a smirk.

"Ash says she'll be here in a minute, but I'm going to get straight to the point."

I nodded encouragingly. He leaned in with a conspiratorial smile.

"So," he said in a lowered voice. "We tried taking some pictures of us fucking, but they were awful. We want your help making some good ones."

Sex photos? Like, porn? That's not what I do...

I gave him a confused look, and a grin spread across his face as he watched my reaction.

My stomach did a little anxious flip and I tried to cover my surprise with a laugh. "I can't imagine the two of you taking unflattering photos. You're both pretty damn good looking!"

"Well, she is, for sure," James said and gave me a knowing smile. "Look, I can't take the kinds of pictures you take. I don't even know where to start. Ash suggested you could do it, and it's a special occasion. What do you think?"

A special occasion... for porn?

The waitress appeared with our cocktails, and I took advantage of the interruption to collect my thoughts. James and I tapped glasses, toasted to the beautiful day, and enjoyed our first sips.

Here's my hangup: I pride myself on being a professional photographer -- emphasis on professional. I built my business by taking great pictures of people, and over time my work gravitated toward fashion for my commercial clients, and portraiture and boudoir for private individuals. I gained success because of my professionalism in and out of the studio: I stuck to tasteful subjects, and built my reputation on being a good guy to work with. I did my best to make people comfortable and treated them with respect: no leering, no suggestive comments, and above all else -- appropriate physical distance. Even if a model needed a shoulder strap untwisted or a stray hair tamed, I gave her direction, or asked a stylist to help.

My issue with James's proposal was this: boudoir and pinups might be sexy, but it's completely different than shooting porn! Don't get me wrong -- I'm no prude, and I've taken plenty of those kinds of photos with my partners over the years, but that's just for my private enjoyment.

My professional instincts shouted no: don't cross that line with a client.

I took another sip and cleared my throat. I was figuring out how to decline politely when Ashleigh appeared next to the table.

She wore a close-fitting deep blue dress with an A-line skirt and elbow length sleeves. A thin gold necklace, a matching bracelet, and low black heels pulled it all together in a crisply professional and beautifully feminine look.

"Hi, Tony!"

I stood to offer my hand, but she stepped toward me with a radiant smile and open arms. I hugged her cautiously, and she squeezed me like a long lost friend.

"Ashleigh," I said in my warmest tone. "It's so good to see you again!"

I found my seat as she sat down next to James. She gave him a peck on the cheek, and they exchanged a smoldering look.

My decision to decline the job was weakening as I watched them across the table. I was already imagining them together. Part of me was certainly intrigued.

Maybe just this once?

I shook the idea off, gave them a forced smile, and switched to small talk. "How's married life treating you?"

"It's wonderful! I'm so happy." Ashleigh gave James a sweet look, then turned toward me with a mischievous smile and cocked an eyebrow. "So... what have you boys been talking about?"

I cleared my throat and dodged the heart of the question. I wanted more confidence that this was something she wanted, not just him. "James was just saying you're interested in another photo session, so I'm curious to hear more."

She looked between James and me and gently tapped her French tipped nails on the tabletop as she considered what to say. I took another sip of my drink and watched her closely, my gaze drifting to the gentle curve of her neck and shoulder.

I clenched my jaw and brought myself back.

"So..." she started, a little unsure of herself. She sat up a little straighter and squared her posture. "I hope this isn't inappropriate, but since you already took those amazing pictures of me, I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask."

"Of course," I smiled, "whatever you want!"

She took a deep breath, leaned in, and cupped her hand over her mouth. The color was rising in her cheeks, and she locked eyes with me.

"We're trying to get pregnant," she said quietly, and hesitated a split second. "Would you take pictures of us, you know, trying?"

My answer tumbled out before I could check myself: "Of course. I'd be happy to."

I was simultaneously thrilled at the chance to take erotic photos of these two gorgeous people, and a little horrified at how quickly I had agreed. This was uncharted territory, and I felt like I was betraying my principles. My stomach clenched and I took a deep breath to steady myself.

She clapped her hands with delight and relief.

"Yay! Thank you!" Ashleigh leaned back and glanced at her husband before looking back at me. "I was so worried you wouldn't be into it or something."

She reached across the table and squeezed my hand. "Thank you, Tony."

I was still grappling with the idea that I had just agreed to join a couple in documenting the conception of their child, but I met her hazel eyes and gave her my most confident smile. "You're very welcome. I think it'll be great."

She sat back, and fixed James with a wicked grin. "Are you ready to make me a mother?"

He laughed. "I'm just waiting for you!"

"Well then," she declared and started to stand. "Let's go!"

I glanced at my half-finished drink and James laughed again.

"Ash, babe," he said, grabbing her hand, "we just got here! Do you want a drink or something to eat? I'm sure Tony has questions or... something?" He turned toward me with a questioning look.

I laughed and raised my hands apologetically. I wasn't prepared in the least. "You might have to wait a little bit -- I didn't bring any of my gear with me, so I need to swing by the studio. Where should I meet you?"

James grinned and pulled out his phone. "Can you use this?"

I cocked my head and considered it for a moment. "Yes," I said hesitantly, "I can shoot with anything -- but if you want to look like movie stars, I need to get my gear." I chewed my lip, thinking. "There's nothing wrong with a phone and natural light, but it doesn't give us as many options."

I looked out the windows. The sun was settling lower in the sky. It looked like we'd have a beautiful sunset, but there was only an hour of good natural light remaining.

"The evening light is great if you have big windows and some sheer blinds, but it won't last long." I started to stand. "We should go if you want to get those pictures tonight."

James laughed cheerfully and gave me a satisfied smile. "Don't worry about that. Traffic is awful, so I planned ahead. We have a room upstairs."

I grinned. Sure. Why not? I love a challenge!

Three minutes later we were in the elevator. Ashleigh and James held hands and eye-fucked behind me while I watched them in the mirrored wall, struck by the contrast between us. They were young, beautiful, successful, and deeply in love. Me? I was a forty-year-old divorced guy with an artist's vibe and a paunch that seemed to grow every time I looked at my feet. I reflexively looked for the silver threads starting to show up in my hair. My jeans suddenly felt a little too worn, my shirt a little too old.

The elevator chimed and came to a smooth stop; a minute later we were in their room.

We stood in the entry, and it wasn't until the door closed behind us that I realized I was holding my breath. I let it out with an audible sigh, then laughed and rubbed my hands together nervously.

I was coming to terms with the fact that I was about to shoot pornography with a cell phone in a hotel room. I had no idea how to reconcile that moment with twenty years of experience as a successful professional photographer -- it was simultaneously terrifying and exciting to be doing something completely new.

"Well," I said. "I have to admit... I've never done this before." I smiled sheepishly.

James laughed. "Neither have we!" He pulled Ashleigh into a fierce hug, and kissed the top of her head.

She nestled into his chest, sighed, and cleared her throat. "Where do you want to start, Tony?" She gave me a shy, trusting smile.

I returned the look, then motioned further into the room. "Let's check this place out."

It was a comfortably large suite, with a spacious bathroom and a kitchenette. A king sized bed covered in an impractical number of fluffy pillows dominated the room, flanked by a pair of handsome nightstands. The windows were huge and looked out over the city. The light of the setting sun flooded the room with a warm, soft glow.

It was a beautiful room, and the light was splendid.

"This is perfect," I said with a grin. "We have time, but not a ton of it, so... let's make a plan." I rubbed my hands together in anticipation. "What are the pictures you really, really want to get out of this?"

James gave Ashleigh a wicked look. "I want to capture every square millimeter of her body."

She struck a playful pose and I laughed. "You're gonna have to be more specific than that."

He looked me in the eye and said without hesitation: "I love her tits, and I want to see my cum dripping out of her pussy."

I coughed in surprise and felt my cheeks getting hot as I nodded and looked at Ashleigh. "Are you ok with that?"

She was blushing and staring at James. "Oh! Oh my God," she stammered. "I mean, yes!" She met my eyes for a moment and gave me an embarrassed grin.

I smiled back, doing my best to keep my professional composure. "Ashleigh, what kind of photos do you want?"

She bit her lip and hugged herself for a moment, then looked back at me. "If anyone ever sees these photos, I want them to feel jealous and horny." She smiled, a little more confidently. "Like, I want other people to lust after both of us."

"I don't think that will be a problem!" I looked between the two of them and grinned reassuringly. "What else?"

"I want to see what he sees, I want pictures of him getting turned on by me, and I want beautiful pictures of his dick." She continued enthusiastically, getting into the idea. "I want pictures from all angles. What I see when he's just finished undressing. What I see when I'm on my knees about to start licking. How it looks when it's first going inside me. All of it."

I nodded along, my enthusiasm building. "James, are you cool with that?"

"Oh, hell yes," he exclaimed with a laugh.

I gave a thumbs up. "So, the two of you are the stars of the show, but you're bringing me in as the director. If you want the best photos, I'm probably going to be interrupting you and giving you instructions on how to position your bodies. If anything -- and I mean anything -- makes you uncomfortable and you want to stop or take a break, just say so. This is your shoot, you're the stars, you're in control. I'm just taking pictures... and if we don't have time for all the shots you want, we can find another time! Everyone OK with that?"

James gave me a sly smile. "So you're not joining in?"

My guts clenched as my thoughts veered off script. Was that an invitation? They couldn't possibly expect me to join the action. I froze.

Ashleigh came to my rescue, swatting James on the shoulder. "Be nice! No teasing."

He put up his hands and laughed. "Don't worry, Tony. Just speak up if you need anything." He paused a beat then added: "Like permission to jerk off."

He fixed me with a wicked grin. I swallowed hard and waved away the notion, trying to laugh it off.

"Hey," I said in an easygoing tone. "Don't worry about me. I just want to take some great pictures tonight."

I gave him my best smile and moved on.

"Ok," I continued in a stronger voice. "The light isn't waiting for anyone, so if you need to use the bathroom or freshen up, now is the time for it."

Ashleigh excused herself, and James joined me at the window. We looked over the city for a quiet moment.

He broke the silence. "I've never fucked in front of another dude," he paused. "I'm not against it, just never done it."

"Don't sweat it," I said. "Just stay focused on Ashleigh and you'll do fine."

"That won't be a problem," he laughed. "She's so goddamn sexy. I can't get enough of her." He paused for a moment, then smirked. "You'd fuck her in a heartbeat if I let you, wouldn't you?"

I clenched my jaw. Jesus, this guy was direct! What was he after?

"James," I said with a smile. "Your wife is a very attractive woman. You enjoy your time with her, and I'll enjoy taking the pictures."

He flashed me that thousand-watt smile. "Yeah, I know you'll enjoy it."

I turned back to the window, a little embarrassed, and more than a little turned on by James's direct suggestions. They were profoundly against my professional boundaries, but he wasn't far off the mark: Ashleigh was an incredibly attractive woman, and in a different time and place...

I took a deep breath to calm my nerves and strengthen my resolve.

I'm just the photographer. These are my clients. We'll take some great photos, and move on.

We looked out the window and made small talk for a couple of minutes until we heard the bathroom door open. We turned together.

Ashleigh stepped out in a plush, full-length terrycloth bathrobe, looking absolutely delighted. "They have bathrobes! They're so nice!" She squeezed her arms across her chest and gave us a huge grin. "Your turn, sweetie." She blew a kiss at James, sat on the edge of the bed, threw her shoulders back, and gave him a sultry look. Her bathrobe fell open, revealing the lacy red caged bra and bikini panties from our boudoir shoot.

"James," I interjected. "Do what you need to do, but come back with your clothes on. She's gonna peel you out of them for our first shot."

He laughed, and headed into the bathroom.

I turned toward Ashleigh. "Hey, I recognize that outfit!"

"Yeah!" She grinned, untying the belt of her bathrobe and shrugging it off her shoulders. She looked down at her bra, pulled her shoulders back, and looked up at me with an impish smile. "I love this set, and I wanted to start where our boudoir session left off."

I laughed. "That's great, I love it. How do you feel about seducing James when he comes out? I don't know how he'll feel about being photographed, but I think you can capture his attention and give him the appropriate motivation."

She nodded enthusiastically, then pulled her bathrobe back up and looked around the room. "It's a little chilly. Could you turn up the heat?"

"Oh, yeah, absolutely." I found the thermometer near the kitchenette, cranked it all the way up, and the vents came to life with a quiet hum.

A moment later the bathroom door opened, and James stepped out. He looked at Ashleigh, then at me, back to her, and at me again. "What's next, Tony?"

"Well, whose phone should I use?"

James handed me his phone. I checked the battery level, hit the camera button, and took a deep breath.

Keep it cool, keep it fun, and stay focused on them!

My confidence returned as I started giving directions.

"James, I want you to stand next to the foot of the bed." I pointed to a spot on the floor, and moved myself to a good angle. He stood there, and waited with his hands on his hips.

Chesoma
Chesoma
8 Followers