Don't Mind the Photographer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ashleigh, sit on the edge of the bed next to him." She perched on the edge. "Now, take the bathrobe off, and toss it on the bed behind you. Right, perfect! Now, look up at him. Mouth barely open. Perfect. Shoulders back, chest out. Good. Arch your back a little. Yes!"

So far so good. She knew what I was asking for, and enthusiastically followed along.

I steeled myself for what was next.

"Ashleigh, would you rub his cock through his pants?"

There was no hesitation. She traced her fingers down the front of his pants, gently kneading and petting him. It didn't take long for the bulge to become pronounced, his erection swelling, trapped against his leg.

"Perfect," I said. "Now, just one finger. Tease him a little."

I snapped photos as she lovingly traced the length of his cock under the tight fabric of his pants. He squirmed impatiently.

"James, your job is to hold still. Your beautiful wife wants to spend some time playing with your cock. Let's get her the photos she wants."

He grinned as I made suggestions on how to catch the light, and looked down at his wife with intensifying desire. I was getting into it, feeling more confident.

"Ash, unbutton his pants slowly, and unzip his fly."

I took more photos, getting in close to capture her fingers at work.

"Now, grab onto the waistband like you want to tear it off his body. Wait a moment --"

I stepped back for a wider shot.

"-- there. James, help her out. Get your pants off. Team effort. Just the pants! Leave your boxers on." I gave them more encouragement. "Perfect. Let's get rid of those pants, we're not gonna need them for a while. Shirt too."

James stripped down to his light blue boxers and kicked the discarded clothes into a corner. He was a very handsome guy with a swimmer's build -- broad shoulders, with a trim waist, and well defined thighs and arms. His cock tented the front of his boxers dramatically. He put his hands on his hips and looked at me expectantly.

I gave him a nod and got back to shooting. "Alright, Ashleigh, get in there and pull your husband's cock and balls out through the fly. Keep that pose, shoulders back, chest out... yes!"

In the next moment she had a glorious, hard, uncut cock in her hands -- not a monster, but bigger than average and well proportioned. Her fingers just closed around it, and she gave him a slow stroke and gentle squeeze. A glistening bulb of precum grew from the tip, and I moved closer to take a photo as she licked it off.

He groaned with delight as she slowly stroked him, her other hand gently cupping his balls.

"Perfect!" I chuckled. This was going better than I thought. "That's so good."

"Yes, she is a good girl," James said quietly, resting his hand on her shoulder. He groaned again as Ash gave him a firmer squeeze and another slow stroke.

"Ash, give the tip of his cock a little kiss. Now hold it up, in the light. Yes! Stroke a couple of times, slowly. Perfect. Ok, get off the bed and on to your knees, and give me a moment to find a better angle."

I stepped to the side and bent closer as she knelt before him. "James, turn your hips away from the window, Ash, follow his lead. There! Very nice."

It was perfect, except for one thing: the room was getting warm and I was starting to sweat. I was pausing every couple of shots to wipe my brow, and my shirt was starting to stick to my body. I tugged at the front of my shirt and tried to focus on the scene before me.

Ash was getting a little more enthusiastic with her husband's cock -- licking and sucking on the head, taking it into her mouth, then pulling it out and kissing the shaft, massaging his cock with a beautifully manicured hand. It was photographic -- no, pornographic -- gold. He was rock hard, and I was feeling it too. Watching them was turning me on, and my jeans were getting uncomfortably tight.

"James," I said, breaking his concentration. "Bend forward a bit and put your hand in her hair."

He slid his hand into her hair, then clenched his hand into a fist, pulling tight. She whimpered happily as he guided her, pushing several inches of cock into her mouth.

"Perfect," I said in a hushed voice. "Hold it deep, just for a moment."

Ashleigh leaned into it. I snapped a series of photos as she took his cock deeper, her eyes watering as he coaxed her to take more.

Both of them were covered with a thin sheen of sweat -- and I was practically drenched.

"Oh damn," James sighed loudly as Ash pulled away, then eagerly pushed back to take him in again. "Fuck, you're such a good girl." He reached down with his free hand and squeezed her breast, then played with a nipple through the thin fabric of her bra.

I realized I had stopped taking pictures -- I was just watching the action with an erection in my pants and sweat running off my forehead. I caught myself staring and cleared my throat, regaining my composure.

"We still have more shots to do! Don't get too carried away!"

James laughed and let go of Ashleigh's hair. She sat up, grinning at me while she wiped her eyes and mouth. A thin thread of saliva trailed from her chin to the tip of his cock, then snapped and vanished.

"What's next, Tony?" she asked sweetly.

I gave her a big smile. "We have the 'beautiful cock shots' you were hoping for, so I think it's time to switch it up a little, so... James!" I flashed him a grin. "I think it's your turn to give your beautiful wife some attention."

He nodded slightly in acknowledgement, his attention fixed on his wife. He dropped his boxers to the floor, flicked them away with his foot, and smirked.

"I've been looking forward to this all day."

She stood up, gave him a sultry smile, and looked my way.

"James," I instructed. "Spend some quality time with her breasts, and help her get rid of that bra."

She arched her back and gave him a playful shimmy, looking down at her tits then back up to James with an alluring smile.

He stepped forward and curled one hand behind her neck, then drew her up into a powerful kiss. His free hand stroked the side of her face, his fingertips tracing her cheek, her jaw, and down her neck to the collarbone.

She broke the kiss to gasp for breath, then rejoined enthusiastically. He pulled her in a little harder, and his free hand traveled down her body, cupping a breast and squeezing it.

Ashleigh's whimpers were muffled by their kiss, and she pressed herself against him, stretching up on her tiptoes. He reached down to her ass and gave it a long squeeze before breaking the kiss and stepping back.

Ashleigh was panting, eyes wide and shining. James reached toward her chest with both hands, but she jumped backwards, clutching protectively at her breasts.

"Oh, no," she chided him, "I love this bra! You're not going to tear it off this time!"

She took another quick step to get out of reach, then reached behind her back to unclasp the bra. James took a slow step toward her. I followed with the camera.

Ashleigh unhooked the clasps and slid the straps off her shoulders, but held the cups to her body.

"Thank you for being a patient boy," she said to James with a sweet smile. He snorted, and folded his arms, watching her keenly.

Ashleigh lowered her hands, shimmied the bra straps down her arms, and deposited the bra on the side table. She gave her breasts a quick squeeze and a lift with her hands, and sighed contentedly.

"Freedom and fresh air!" She laughed and looked between me and her husband, reveling in the attention of two very interested men.

She had amazing breasts -- a touch more than a handful, full, perky, and crowned with small, dark nipples. I enjoyed them dressed up in fancy lingerie, but seeing them bare was a special thrill.

After a moment I realized that they were both looking at me expectantly.

"Sorry!" I exclaimed. I met her eyes and smiled apologetically.

"It's OK," she said. "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself." Her gaze traveled down to my crotch and lingered a moment. She gave me a wink, and grinned.

My face flushed hot.

"Hey. Tony," James interrupted. He was smirking again, and looking every inch the Greek god -- sculpted, naked, and erect.

"Yeah?" I grimaced, cheeks burning.

"You can look all you want, but her beautiful body belongs to me."

He gave me a wicked grin, then grabbed her wrist and pulled her onto the bed. Ashleigh squealed, laughed, and half-heartedly tried to wriggle away from him.

I remembered the phone in my hand and started shooting.

In the next moment, James was kneeling over the top of her, pinning both of her wrists to the bed, and kissing her as she squirmed. They kissed long and hard, then he shifted down, his lips pressed into her neck.

"Oh God," Ashleigh whimpered. "Yes please."

I crouched by the side of the bed to get closer.

James's kisses trailed downward to her right breast, where he paused and looked lovingly at the nipple. He gave it a gentle lick, and his tongue slowly circled her areola.

Ashleigh was breathing harder and gently arched her back, pushing her breasts up toward James's orbiting tongue. He pulled back and blew softly on the nipple. As it puckered and hardened, he looked at me to see if I was getting the shot. I nodded enthusiastically, he grinned, then sucked her nipple deep into the heat of his mouth. Ashleigh inhaled sharply, then let out a faint moan.

I had forgotten to breathe again, and exhaled slowly.

Ashleigh looked at me with glassy eyes while James sucked and kneaded her breasts. "Hey Tony," she giggled. "Is everything ok?"

I nodded enthusiastically, flashed a big grin, and wiped my brow again.

James drew his head back from her breast and looked over at me. He laughed. "Tony, you look miserable. Take that shit off and get comfortable."

I looked down at myself. My shirt was dark and limp with sweat. I was swelteringly hot and my trapped erection ached.

I looked at Ashleigh. She nodded encouragingly.

Fuck it.

I stood up and stripped, urgently pulling off my shirt and pants. It was an instant relief. I kept my boxers on in a desperate attempt at modesty, and my attention returned to the happy tangle on the bed.

James was lavishing attention on Ashleigh's other nipple while she squirmed and sighed.

I cleared my throat. "Let's get another shot, shall we?"

James rolled to the side and gave me an appraising look. It was hard to read, but he seemed entertained by what he saw: a middle-aged, slightly overweight, mostly naked man at the foot of his bed, holding a phone and sporting an urgent hard-on under plaid boxers.

Ashleigh lay back with tousled hair and gave me a winning smile.

I felt like dying from embarrassment when I compared my physique to the young, beautiful couple I saw in front of me. I swallowed my pride and pressed ahead.

"Ashleigh, come stand over here, next to the window."

James gave her an encouraging pat on the thigh. She collected herself, sat up, and joined me. James watched from the bed and slowly stroked himself while I started directing the poses.

We were back to boudoir, and I was immediately in the zone.

"Turn your shoulder to the window, and look down toward the city... Good."

The phone clicked eagerly as I shot the photos.

"Shoulders back, chest out, arched back... very nice! Get right up into those sheer curtains. Yes!"

Click.

"Look at the camera. Serious look. Perfect."

Click.

"Twist toward me a little, now away. Put your hands in your hair like you're tying a ponytail... great! Arch your back... a little more... shoulders toward me... perfect."

Click.

The sun was sinking lower -- the light was good, but there wasn't much time left.

James was sitting upright against the headboard, slowly stroking his cock as he watched his wife pose for me.

"I think we have our shots," I said after a couple more minutes.

Ashleigh stretched her arms over her head and got up on her tiptoes, then relaxed into a comfortable stance. She looked at me and raised her eyebrows. "What's next, Tony?"

James interrupted. "I want a beautiful picture of your pussy, and then I want to fill it with cum."

I raised my eyebrows and looked to Ashleigh for approval.

She met my look with an innocent smile. "Is that what you want, Tony?"

I cleared my throat and tried to return the look. "Yes."

"Ok," she said thoughtfully, and hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties. "But I think it's only fair that if I'm going to get naked, and James is already naked, then you should be naked too."

I froze.

James cleared his throat to catch my attention. "Do it, Tony."

A moment later my boxers were around my ankles, and I stood before them in all of my middle-aged glory. My modest cock was achingly erect, protruding from a graying patch of pubic hair. James had that smirk on his face, and Ashleigh was grinning from ear to ear.

She looked at my dick for an eternal second, gave me another wink, and wiggled her panties over her hips and down her thighs. She slid back onto the bed, lay down, and spread her legs to reveal her beautiful pussy. Her dark pubic hair was trimmed into a thin strip, her lips were swollen with arousal, and her inner labia peeked out, pink and glistening.

"Is this what you want, boys?" She looked down at her body, then reached between her legs and gently traced one finger over the lips of her pussy, slowly teasing her labia apart, revealing the wetness within. The fingertips played over the soft mount of the hood, kneading it softly. After a few seconds of gentle exploration she stopped, reached over to grasp James's cock, and looked up at me expectantly.

I could hardly move.

"Yeah," I finally managed in a hushed voice. "That's perfect."

James studied me intently, a faint smile on his lips, while his wife slowly stroked his cock.

I looked down at my own cock. It was drooling precum. I couldn't help but laugh at the absurdity.

James cleared his throat. "Take some pictures, Tony."

My professionalism kicked in and I approached the bed. Pussy shots, coming right up.

"Ashleigh, I need you to turn into the light. Right -- scoot your butt over there." I pointed at a spot, and she wiggled her way down.

"Ok. Now, bring up your feet and spread your knees." She was getting into position before I finished my instructions. "Yes! Now, rock your hips back so I can shoot straight on."

I crouched down, holding the camera inches away from her pussy. Her labia were swollen and wet, and the bud of her clit peeked out from under its hood. She was playing with herself, dipping her fingers into her wetness, sliding them through her folds.

"That's perfect," I whispered. Then, with more urgency, "Spread your labia with your fingers -- no, not a big stretch, just a little bit."

I glanced up to find her looking down at me. She gave me an open-mouth smile and bit her lip. "Do you like that, Tony?"

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak. She held my gaze for a few moments, then closed her eyes and sighed, relaxing back into the pillows.

I took a long breath, and returned to taking pictures.

"OK, Ash," I said softly. "That's amazing. Keep exploring."

James was stretched out on the bed next to her, watching with a content smile as she pleasured herself. He reached over and started to play with her breasts with one of his hands, gently pinching and rolling her nipples.

She groaned, and pushed two fingertips into her pussy. Her rings, gold and diamond, flashed in the rose colored sunlight, framed by her hot, wet labia.

I watched her fingers working, utterly transfixed. I was close enough to feel the heat from her body and smell her musky scent.

On instinct I looked out the window. The sun was starting to disappear over the horizon -- our time was running short.

I swallowed hard, braced myself, and stood up. I looked from Ashleigh to James and back. She was softly whimpering, and James was staring at her with a determined expression.

"I think we have our shot, and we're about to lose our light." I cleared my throat. "Next pose?"

"Fuck yes," James says. Ashleigh inhaled sharply and nodded vigorously.

"James, I want the best picture I can get of your cock sliding into Ashleigh's pussy, and I think our best bet is reverse cowgirl... right here." I patted the edge of the bed in front of me, and sank to my knees on the floor.

James moved in, sat where I indicated, spread his knees, and reclined back on the bed. I took a couple more pictures of his rock hard cock while Ashleigh got situated, straddling his hips and facing me.

"Go ahead, Ashleigh."

She propped herself up, took his erection in her hand, and gave him a few gentle strokes with her fingertips. She rubbed his engorged head through her labia, collecting her wetness, and teased her clit. She bit her lip in anticipation as she seated it at her opening, then slowly eased down onto him, filling her pussy with his gorgeous cock.

"Fuck..." James groaned. "That is the best feeling in the world."

Ashleigh closed her eyes and rocked her hips.

They were fucking three feet from my face, and it was the hottest thing I'd ever seen.

She rode him slowly, the lips of her pussy wet and tight around the shaft of his cock, her clit swollen, his balls high and tight. He took hold of her hips and pulled her down. She let out a little moan and followed his lead, grinding against him. One of her hands cupped a breast, squeezing hard; the other went to her clit, her fingers kneading and orbiting with purpose.

"Incredible," I said. Ashleigh was staring down at me with a strained smile on her face and a glassy, faraway look in her eyes. Her nipples were rock-hard and her abs flexed as she rocked against her husband.

Our eyes locked.

"Ash," I say quietly. "Can you can cum for me?"

Her eyes went wide and she nodded vigorously.

"James, can you hold out?"

"Fuck yes," he said with glee. "I want you to cum all over my cock, baby."

Her fingers worked her clit as she ground against her husband. The cords in her neck stood out and her jaw clenched. Her brow furrowed. She pinched a nipple and her whole body tensed. Her breath caught, strained, and her mouth opened in a soundless cry.

We stared into each other's eyes and I took her picture as she fell into the abyss. Her legs shook uncontrollably as she came, and James clamped his hands on to her hips to keep her from falling over.

After a few eternal moments she gasped for air and melted, eyes closing as she tried to catch her breath.

"Oh my God," she whispered. "Oh my God, that was so good."

She took another shaky breath and looked back down at me, smiling sheepishly. "Everything OK down there?"

I nodded my head. "Amazing. That was truly incredible."

James cleared his throat. Ashleigh laughed, and she twisted to look back at him. "Is there something you want, baby?"

He made a couple of impatient thrusts with his hips, and she rocked against him obligingly.

"James," I piped up. "I can get that creampie photo any way you want it, but we only have a couple more minutes of light."

That spurred him into action.

"Babe," he instructed. "Get on your back and spread your legs. I want to see your tits and kiss you when I fill you with my cum." He gave her a light slap on the ass.

"Oh my God," she said enthusiastically, "yes James, yes please."

She lifted herself off of him and fell sideways onto the bed, almost scrambling to get into position.

In a matter of seconds he mounted her. I stood up to see if I could get a good angle for the action, but they weren't positioned for it. I took a couple of half hearted photos, then stopped to enjoy the show instead.

"Harder," Ashleigh gasped. "Fuck me harder."

James thrust like an animal, his cock plunging in and out of her cunt in fast, full-length strokes that made her breasts jump and the bed creak. She followed his rhythm, lifting her hips to meet him. She looked up at him with a broad grin as he plowed her into the hotel bed.