Don't Overthink It! Pt. 01

Story Info
Divorced woman is won over to naturism by her big brother.
6.3k words
4.5
46.7k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epidermis
epidermis
118 Followers

When my sister Joan got divorced, she knew she could talk to her family about it. We would support her 100%. It was not an easy time - as part of the divorce process, Joan and her ex-husband Ed had sold their house, and the proceeds were not enough for her to put down a deposit on a new place.

"You're welcome to come stay with me for a while," I suggested. I had recently moved out of my (now ex-)girlfriend's place and bought a house of my own.

I explained the arrangement to my sister, suggesting it might be a good fit for her circumstances. "You'd pay bills, but not rent or mortgage. That's how I saved up for a deposit living at Sarah's place."

In fact it was a convenient solution to a number of problems. Joan had just got a new job, and she was worried there might be concerns from the banks about it. The new job was not far from my place, which was useful. Plus my place was near the seaside, which didn't hurt.

Before long she agreed this was the best short-term plan. So it was that, one afternoon in early May, my little sister knocked on my front door, greeting me when I opened it with three large bags.

"Hi big brother!"

It didn't take her long to get set up in my house. After a few misunderstandings over whose stuff was shared or not, how loud was "too loud", which rooms were private at what times, we got into a pretty good rhythm and coexisted peacefully.

Then, about one month after moving in, something happened that would change our relationship forever. Joan knew that I was a naturist, but what she didn't realise - to be fair, it had never come up - was that meant I was naked in my room a lot of the time.

"Will, have you seen th-" I heard her saying as she popped her head around my door.

I was on a futon near the window, reading a book. I looked up at her and put the book down.

"Are you naked?" she said. Then, "Oh, you are, sorry Will, sorry sorry sorry," disappearing behind the door and down the hall.

I put some pants on and went out to find her. She was in the kitchen making a coffee. "I'm so sorry, Will," she said. "I shouldn't have barged in like that."

"No no," I said, "if the door's open, barge away. I don't think that's where the misunderstanding is."

She grabbed her coffee and went around to sit on one of the kitchen stools. I went to the other side of the bench to talk to her.

"I don't mind you seeing me naked. Let me put it this way: if you had walked in just now, everything was the same, but I had boxers on, would you have continued the conversation as normal?"

"Uhhh," she replied, "I suppose so."

"So nudity, for me, is what underwear is for you. Too casual for the common areas of the house, maybe, but in my room there's a greater degree of casualness."

"Riiiight," she said, grasping my perspective. "If I walk into your room, and you're naked, I should just treat you like you've got boxers on."

"That's right, yeah."

"I haven't invaded your privacy just because you're naked, is what you're saying."

"That's right, yeah. Privacy is for when the door's closed."

She sipped her coffee thoughtfully. "I think that's fine. I reacted because it was unexpected, but now I see where you're coming from, I know what to expect."

"Yeah, that's the main thing. Sorry about this, I never actually explained this to you."

"No, you've talked about naturism plenty of times. I just didn't put two and two together. I don't want you to change how you live. Thanks for not walking around the house naked, though, if that's still OK with you."

"Of course. In other words, nothing changes."

Over the weeks that followed, Joan would, in fact, walk in on me naked in my room and have as normal a conversation as possible a couple of times. It was clear to me that she still wasn't 100% attuned to the concept. For one thing, she would always very deliberately keep her gaze above waist level.

Later that same month I had a scheduled monthly nude swim at a beach nearby. I attended these religiously, whatever the weather. It occurred to me to mention it to Joan. "So, not this Saturday but the Saturday after, I'm heading down to the beach for a nude swim we do."

"That's great," she said.

"I was wondering if you wanted to join me," I said. "The weather should be perfect for it. It's in the late evening. It's only about a five minute drive away. You can take a glimpse into my world."

"I'm not sure it's my kind of thing."

"Of course," I replied. "Most people don't, before they do it for the first time."

"Why do you want me to get naked with you?"

"I think you would enjoy it. It's a chance to be naked in a non-sexual context, with a group of ordinary people who are unfazed by nudity. The beach swims specifically are magic, just you and nature, nothing man-made touching your body."

"Yeah," she said, "look, I'll see if I get a better offer elsewhere."

I did remind her of the upcoming event once or twice over the course of the fortnight, but otherwise I left her alone to ponder it. She finally confirmed the day of: "You know, I might come with you to that naked thing tonight."

We drove down to the beach together. On the way, Joan was mostly silent, apart from occasional small talk intended to avoid the topic at hand.

When we arrived at the beach, there were already a number of people, mostly older couples, stripping off in the car park.

"Oh, wow," she said, "people get naked in the car park?"

"Yeah, the beach basically turns into a nude beach at designated times of the month. It's a bit of a tradition. Everyone just kind of understands that this is the time when the naturists come down."

We got out of the car. She took in the steadily growing crowd of people of all ages, including families, getting out of their cars and getting naked in public. "You'll need to explain the etiquette to me," she said.

"OK, so, the key idea: naturists don't have private parts. Those bits are just body parts like any other. Look, but don't stare. It's rude to stare for the same reason it's rude to stare at any other part of someone's body. Make sense?"

A look came over her face like a lightbulb was going on very slowly. She started to remove her clothes. When she got down to her underwear, she took a deep breath, then removed her bra.

"There you go," I said. "Nothing bad happened."

Finally, she stepped out of her panties, and we faced each other, completely naked, for the first time.

"I'm sorry, Will," she said. "I just don't know where to look."

"Just look wherever feels natural. Seriously, look directly at my genitals if that's where your eyes are drawn. Don't stare, but do look."

My little sister then, finally, took a good look at my penis and testicles. As she did so, a look of contentment appeared on her face. She smiled warmly. After what felt like whole minutes, but was likely only a couple of seconds, she caught herself and looked at my face again. "I'm sorry, Will. That's staring, isn't it," going very red in the face.

I laughed. "That was not actually worse than most newbies do. Anyway, I think siblings are allowed to stare at each other more than strangers are. Don't overthink it. You can't hurt me by looking."

We walked down to the beach together, as naked as the day we were born, carrying nothing but a towel each to lie on. I recognised a few people and waved to them. One of the regulars, a guy called Dave, came up to say hi.

"Hi, Will!" he greeted us.

"Hi, Dave," I replied. "Dave, this is Joan. She's my sister."

"Lovely to meet you, Joan. Is it your first time?"

"Yes," she said, "I've just moved to the area."

"Always great to see new faces!" he said.

"New girlfriend, Dave?" I asked. I had noticed he was at the beach with a woman I'd not met before.

Dave turned toward her. "Just a friend. Visiting from out of town. I'd better not neglect her - you two have fun!" He turned and ran back to where he'd come from, waving over his shoulder.

"I mean," Joan said, "he seemed friendly enough. I don't think he looked at my tits or pussy either."

I laughed at the words she'd chosen. You didn't hear words like that on a nude beach very often. "I can assure you he did," I said to her.

"I feel like I would have noticed," she said, phrasing it almost like a question.

"I mean, you get pretty good at taking discreet glances," I said. "Dave's a dab hand. He'll have wanted to make you feel welcome as well. That first time someone looks at your bits is pretty intense. Maybe he wants to leave that to me."

"Wait," she said. "Have you been looking at my bits?"

I simply gave her a grin. "Don't overthink it."

We went down to the sea together for a swim. Once submerged, I got the feeling Joan was easing into the experience.

"The water's fantastic," she said. "I can kind of see what you mean about the nothing manmade thing. It feels natural."

"Yeah," I replied, "hence the name. Naturism."

She was quite indiscreetly looking at my penis, but I didn't mind. She hadn't seen it in maybe twenty, thirty years. It had changed a lot in that time. Fascinating stuff, I'm sure.

"I love how it floats in the water," she said.

"What does?"

"Your penis."

"Just etiquette-wise, you typically don't comment on people's bodies. For the same reason you don't-"

"Comment on people's bodies the rest of the time, I get it. But you're my brother, yeah?"

"Yes, it's fine for me. Just don't go saying stuff like that to strangers."

"Don't overthink it," she chided playfully.

"So what else do you notice? Do you feel more confident?"

"I feel," she started, thinking, "largely the same. A bit more free, a bit more playful."

"That's good, and I always found something similar too, it's a bit like being a child again."

She lay back in the water, floating on her back. Her breasts and vulva were exposed above the waterline. When she put her head under, I took the opportunity to get a better look at her body.

Her breasts were on the smaller side - maybe B-cups? - and perky, each adorned with a pretty, pink nipple in a small, almost skin-coloured, areola. Her pubic area was very closely shaved. She was what you call an "innie" - her labia minora were almost entirely hidden between her puffy outer pussy lips.

Soon, she stood back up and shook the water out of her hair. All told, she was a very fit young woman, and I'm not too proud to admit that what I saw was pleasing to my eyes.

After some time in the water, we both got out at the same time. Walking back up to the beach was fantastic. The last few swims had been in cooler weather and the sun was very welcome.

I felt very relaxed. I could tell I was getting semi-erect. It's not a big deal on this particular beach. I was not the first, and I wouldn't be the last.

Joan seemed particularly interested in my semi-erection. I pretended not to notice. When we got to the towels, she asked me, "You a bit excited about something, Will?"

I lay down on my towel and said, "What do you mean?" I knew what she meant, of course. I was interested to see how she'd put it.

She was kneeling next to me, sorting her towel out. She went to reach for my cock, presumably to go, "I mean this!" but thought better of it at the last second.

I laughed at her. "You know, you are allowed to look at other penises on the beach too."

She laughed back at me. "I won't lie, I did quite like watching it bounce its way along as you walked up the beach. Almost hypnotic." She leant in a bit closer to look at it, now lying flat against my belly. "Aren't you supposed to cover it up?"

"I mean I'm not showing it off. Anyway, plenty of people know me here. I'm harmless."

We sunbathed, naked, side by side, for as long as it took for the sun to start going down and the air to start cooling.

We got up and started walking to the car. Joan seemed very relaxed indeed. "Oh, Will, that was great. That was a lot more fun than I thought it was going to be. Thank you for inviting me down with you - I never would have gone otherwise."

"My pleasure!" I replied. "I'm so glad you had a good time. I'll let you know when I'm going again."

Joan got to the car first. "Pass me the car keys," she said to me, and reached back without looking. Did I unconsciously walk my dick into her hand? Did she unconsciously reach for it? We'll never know. At any rate, my dick was in her hand all of a sudden.

She gave it a pleasant squeeze and turned to see what she was touching. Then, understanding what had happened, she withdrew her hand very quickly and went very red in the face. "Oh my god."

I must have been very red in the face as well. I grimaced at her, then laughed. "Don't overthink it!"

She was covering her face with her hands and shaking her head. "Will, I didn't mean to..."

"It happens! It happens," I said. "You've not harmed me. Don't fret." I held out the car keys. "I think you were looking for these."

She started fanning her face. "God," she said, "that is awkward."

"You touched your brother's dick," I said, "and nothing bad happened. Just another body part, remember?"

Then, she started laughing. Reaching for the keys, she opened the car and started grabbing her stuff out of the boot.

I joined her at the boot of the car, laughing along with her. What can I say? Awkward situations are funny.

Touching is a bit of a grey area from a naturist perspective. We say someone's penis is just another body part, but there is a difference: genitals are very sensitive. The fact is, my sister's hand around my dick felt really, really good. That's just a fact of life. That's why it's awkward.

"Damn," she said, "I'm not looking forward to putting clothes on."

"Yep," I replied, "everyone says the same the first time. They're suddenly a lot more uncomfortable than they were, right?"

"I can literally smell them," she said. "I never noticed that before."

That night I think we were both tired out from the swim. We had a simple dinner on the couch and watched a silly action flick.

After putting the plates in the sink, Joan came over and gave me a big hug. "Thanks again for the experience today. It's cheered me up a lot, and made me feel a lot closer to you."

It was maybe a week later that she mentioned, offhand-like, that she'd been thinking. "I remember, a while ago, you saying you'd normally walk about the house naked if I weren't here."

"Yeah, that's right."

"I think you should feel free to do that. Your nudity doesn't harm me."

"Why the change of heart?"

"Just going to that nude beach," she said. "I think you expect it to be more of a shock than it actually is. Like, you compared it to underwear, but I wouldn't have a problem with you walking around in underwear. So, I don't have a problem with you being naked."

"OK," I said, smiling at her. "I will take you up on this, you understand."

"Yes! Please do," she said.

And so, I did. I think she imagined I'd be naked a lot more often than I actually was, but from that day forward I didn't bother putting pants on before running to the bathroom or to the kitchen.

Joan, to be fair to her, seemed pretty civilised about the whole thing. I was prepared to roll my eyes at catcalls and wolf whistles, but she did nothing of the sort. She did very much get a good lock at my dick when she felt like it, but that didn't bother me.

One morning, earlier than I thought Joan would be awake, she walked in on me in the kitchen, making coffee, with an enormous erection.

"Morning, big brother."

I cupped my hands around my very stiff cock and looked for something to throw over me. A tea towel maybe? "Sorry! Sorry, Joan."

"What're you sorry for, then?"

"I've got a very hard hard-on. Never fear, it's just morning wood."

"Oh is that what it is?" she said. "That doesn't bother me."

Slowly, I took my hands away from my nether regions.

She took a look at my hard cock. I saw that same smile come to her face, the one she'd had the first time she looked at my penis properly back in the carpark at the beach.

She looked at me and shook her head. "You were fine with it on the beach...?"

"Ah, there's a difference between a semi and a full-blown erection."

"Really?" she said. "That sounds complicated. I think we can keep things simple in the house."

I breathed a sigh of relief. Stirring the coffee in my mug, "Thanks for understanding," I said.

"Like you said, it's just another body part. It's not like you waved it in my face. And even then..."

Life continued pretty normally. I was increasingly naked - and, indeed, hard - in front of my little sister and she was increasingly unfazed.

Soon enough, the next nude swim rolled around. Joan had actually asked me when it was going to be, and we had made plans to go together again.

This time, Joan was going in a bit more prepared. She packed a backpack with some bottles of water and some snacks. She also took a hat and sunglasses for herself, and asked me if I had anything I wanted to put in the bag.

I normally went to the nude swims carrying nothing. Maybe I felt it was more pure that way. It did seem sensible, on reflection, to pack a few supplies. I didn't put anything in the backpack but I did bring a pair of sunglasses, having a safe place to put them - along with the car keys, of course - when I wasn't wearing them.

The second undressing in the carpark went a lot more smoothly than the first. Joan was excited to get back on the beach, back in the nude.

Joan had brought a pair of flip-flops for the walk between the carpark and the sand. It's not a bad idea, but it does create another problem, which Joan soon discovered.

"Fuck!" I heard her exclaim, along with a loud slap of the plastic of the flip fops. Turning toward her instinctively, I suddenly found my dick in her hand again.

"Fuck my life." She had tripped over something on the ground, and, evidently, grabbed the first thing that came to hand. "It's like every time I do something clumsy I end up grabbing your dick." Standing back up and regaining her composure, she said, "I must owe you a boob squeeze or two by this point."

I laughed. "Be careful, I will take you up on that!"

Soon we were in the water again. The sun was so hot you could feel the water evaporating from your skin even while the rest of your body was submerged.

"How are you enjoying your second nude swim?" I asked her.

"It's good, yeah. I think I'm getting to be able to spot the discreet glances you were talking about. And some less discreet ones."

"Seriously," I said, "if anyone makes you feel uncomfortable, just let me know and I can have a talk to them. I'm your big brother. Never forget, I've got your back."

"Just because you're my big brother doesn't mean I can't knock you over," she cajoled, and immediately went to tackle me into the water.

Her method seemed to rely on her getting her hand between my legs, as high up and as close to my dick and balls as possible. It certainly felt like she was brushing up against my balls with her hand, trying to grab me behind the thigh.

I decided, since she was playing dirty, she wouldn't mind if I took her down with a chest-high tackle that definitely put one of her lovely breasts in my hand. I did give it a squeeze, I won't lie.

She sputtered, getting back up out of the water, "Alright, alright, you're bigger than me," she laughed. "But the bigger they come, the harder they fall. Just try that again!"

After horsing around in the water for a while, we got out to lie down in the sun for a bit. I laid myself down on my back, my mostly soft penis lying on my belly. Joan reached into the backpack to get our sunglasses, along with a bottle of water and a plastic packet of fruit gummies.

Opening the packet, she got up on her knees to have a look around at the amassed crowd. "Golly," she said, "penises really do come in all shapes and sizes, don't they."

epidermis
epidermis
118 Followers
12