All Comments on 'Don't Overthink It! Pt. 01'

by epidermis

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved the story and look forward to reading more. And hope to soon.

KumakunshuKumakunshuabout 1 year ago

For a first submission that was fantastic! Reasonably good character development and good flow. I am really looking forward to seeing a part two. 5🌟 Well done!

rodavrodavabout 1 year ago

Great story. Kind of subtle way of incest waiting to happen. Would be nice if there will be also a glimpsed of parted pussy lips as the sister casually moves around the couch or having a playful wrestling with her brother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is told a little better than average and I gave a 4. Many of the descriptions used seem accurate. It will also very likely be entertaining for persons who like women who are missing their pubic hair, or have shaved pussies. However, in addition to shaved pussies (some look nice if correctly done - same day - not four days back), I like many persons also like the (sexy-public display) look of a thick (trimmed or not) bush that is perfectly highlighted by tan skin that sometimes caused the bush shine or almost glow brightly in sunlight. Some even kind of sparkle, if they have recently been wet form the ocean or from other kinds of excitement like you might expect to find / SEE on a nude beach.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This needs more chapters

sargedog1sargedog1about 1 year ago

Sure hope this is just an opener. Seems to be a lot of ground work and no incest. "they're just body parts"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved it and hope there is another chapter or two to follow!!!

TomNJaxTomNJaxabout 1 year ago

Thought this was a great "starter." Seems this story has lots of possibilities if you care to pursue them. I enjoyed this as an intro and would love to see you continue their budding relationship!!

HOG57headHOG57headabout 1 year ago

I’d like to see where this goes

creativeandfuncreativeandfunabout 1 year ago

Please don't leave us hanging. Chapters 2, 3, and 4 perhaps? I love the tease element you inserted into this story. I really want to see where this journey takes the two of them. Very well written. LOVED IT!!!!!!! 5 stars of course.

zooliciouszooliciousabout 1 year ago

Need more. A lot more. Awesome pacing and you can feel the building tension. Gonna be explosive.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 1 year ago

Loved it. Being raised nudists, my brother and I were extremely close. Siblings ought to be comfortable nude around each other. And if they want to take their relationship up a notch, go for it, enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very, very, well done! I look forward to further installments.

Perhaps you could write one from the sister's perspective too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Welcome to the new author, writer, or whatever. It sure must be a strain for a genderless alien from out in space, with no relationship interests or even vices to post on Lit - all those conclusions due to scanning the Bio.....

Otherwise very good, should there be a follow-up, it may become interesting and worthwhile. Score high to the right.

Sirius5500Sirius5500about 1 year ago

Very hot story! A very natural scenario, nicely paced.

Frisky60Frisky60about 1 year ago

Excellent composition and almost no typos. Good grammar and very realistic, interesting and entertaining! I wish more Literotica writers were as good as you!

stockingnutstockingnut12 months ago

Very hot! Love the build up.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I really liked this story. Believable erotic in a simple basic way. Fired up my imagination toward what they would do in both the near and distant future. Too many stories focus on the man. To me, the greater interest is the woman. What drives her, what does she want, what turns her off,

You are a very good writer, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This "Sibling Story" seems very realstic. Most other stories are going much too fast in sexual relationship. These siblings are sensual but not lewd. Incest lures allways rond the corner. The lasting problem is, how can they fullfill their sexual desires?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userepidermis@epidermis
Writing smut for fun. Some fetishes work best as literature.