All Comments on 'Don't Resist The Twisted Tryst'

by jsmiam

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
jsmiamjsmiamover 3 years agoAuthor

Author's comment - thanks for reading. This is part of the Valentine’s 2021 story contest. Please leave a comment, read all the stories, and vote Thanks

P_AndererP_Andererover 3 years ago

Nice twist at the end :) A few typo's would be worth correcting, but 5* nonetheless.

NegamerguyNegamerguyover 3 years ago

I sure hope there is a next part to this tale, really enjoyed this!

maxx308maxx308over 3 years ago

Very sexy and hot

A great story that had a lot of my kinks it but never found the one to share them.

Thanks for posting. 5*****

jsmiamjsmiamover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the comments. I had fun writing this, and I’m glad you enjoyed. And proofreading is hard work! I made a couple final edits with my phone, bad idea! But trust me, I’m sure there were little mistakes before that too. Thanks again!

KumquatqueenKumquatqueenabout 3 years ago

Really nice dialogue in the restaurant and great sex, though I'd have liked more of the ass play given the buildup about it - and maybe a bit more buildup before they admitted their secrets to each other - but let's face it, if the criticism is 'I wanted more', that's really a compliment!

Lovely believable characters. I'd have preferred it without the final twist (which suddenly jarred me out of the fun realism) but I bet other people really liked it.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 3 years ago
Great job!

Very sexy and original with just the right amount of twisted! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That hit all of my own kinky little fantasies! Chapter 2…?

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 2 years ago

Loved the waitress character! Also again - you take us into kink in such a delightful way, and with no holes barred. I love it!

Azz146Azz14612 months ago

Rilliant, you pretty well had me hanging on every word!! And nice ending too… ☺️

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I suspected the mother would become involved. I thought the waitress was there to spur on the sex that came later. I hoped the mother would facesit him for the asslicking he likes to do. Maybe in another story…

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Decent premise.

But nire interesting sexually when they were just talking about sex than when they were involved in sex.

Too automatic.

Not nearly enough exploring/teasing/playing.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This too. Everything you write is just bland and boring. You need to get a lot better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjsmiam@jsmiam
News update; I’m in the running 2021 Literotica awards - take a moment to vote for your favorite story, by category (even if it isn’t mine.) My categories Anal category - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2021-literotica-awards-anal.1567594/ Exhibitionism & voyeur - ...