Don't Resist The Twisted Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmiam
jsmiam
264 Followers

"I am ready to cum. You've had me hard all night. Ever since that spanking comment earlier. But listen, I'm feeling a little nasty right now too. Is that O.K.?"

"God yes," she moaned.

"Well, soon as I cum, pull off of me and wiggle up to my mouth and give me that pussy. I'm going to suck my cum out of you and then kiss you. I'll get my cum in your pussy and your mouth."

"Oh god, yes, nice and nasty. And you know how I like cum!" Clearly, she liked the idea, because she started riding me hard and fast. I wasn't sure if this form of fucking was going to make her have an orgasm like before, but it certainly was going to make me cum. And after a delightful evening with her, an erection for half of it, after coming home, not getting to have sex (or masturbate), and after sleeping off the beers, and being well rested, I had a serious case of the blue balls. They were aching with a need to explode. She rode and fucked me furiously, but this time I was allowed to fuck her back too from underneath her.

"Show me those boobs," I gasped at one point as she was propped upright as she bounced herself up and down on me. She grasped and yanked her slip off, so now I could look up at her, completely naked, and watch her pert breasts bounce up and down. Her slender torso and her arms up in the air for a moment, I caught a glimpse of her underarms too. I was going to have to bury my nose in her there too to smell that part of her essence too. I promised myself that I'd get back to that later.

"I'm going to cum." I managed to speak, as the ecstasy of her tight pussy and she sounds and feel and sight of her became too much to bear.

"Give me that cum! Cum deep in me! Give it to me!" she grunted back.

"And remember to give me that pussy as soon as I'm done." I grunted back, as the first wave of my cum burst out of me and flowed deeply into that tight pussy of hers. Then the next burst. And the next. My whole body tingled in ecstasy as I emptied an evening of passion and years of secret desires into her.

"Now. give it to me," I said. She pulled off, and although quite a bit of my cum and her juices bubbled out of her, she very deftly maneuvered her pussy up to my mouth, and my mouth engulfed her pussy, which my first official glimpse showed itself as delightfully bald. This wasn't about her orgasm right now, this was about sucking my cum out of her pussy, about sticking my tongue as far into her as I could to get it all. I could also feel that some had obviously leaked out of her onto my balls and was making its way down my ass cheeks, just as another bit had fallen out of her onto my abdomen and chest. But at that moment, the delight of the first sight of a girl's pussy was sheer ecstasy to me.

She knew when the timing was right, and lifted her body off of my face. I reached up and pulled her by the shoulders to me, and next thing you know, we were locked in the deepest, most passionate, most slippery, and most nasty kiss of my life. Using my tongue, I was pushing the combination of my cum and her juices into her mouth, just as she was hungrily pulling it out of my mouth. It was slippery, delightful, and warm, not to mention noisy. But she pulled away and in an equally naughty and nasty motion, first opened her mouth to show me the cum in her mouth. Then she closed her mouth, tilted her head back a bit, and made her act of swallowing it a superbly sexy spectacle.

In the moment our eyes met, we were so obviously on the same page. She instantly came back down, and started licking the sides of my cheeks and chin, licking all the cum and love juices off of my fact that had spilled. And again, pulled back to show me the cum, and to swallow again.

"There's more down here," I motioned with a nod down to my chest and stomach. Secretly hoping she would continue the cleanup down at my balls. She propped herself up by her knees and hands, and moved down my body. She licked the little pool of our juices off the indentation between my pectoral muscles, and again raised her head to show me that she was gulping it down. And oh my god, this woman who I had spent the evening realizing was the woman of my dreams kept going down. There was some cum stuck in my pubic hair, which she tugged away with her lips.

There was cum on my cock, which she pulled into her outh and sucked off of me, this time not showing me she was swallowing, but I felt it and heard the throaty noise as she swallowed. She pulled up and looked at me and smiled, and again moved down so that her torso was between my knees.

"Raise up," she instructed, at the same time guiding my knees up into the air with her hands. "And you're swallowing this." She didn't give me a moment to nod in agreement. Even if I had doubts or reservations, it wouldn't have mattered. And in a heartbeat, she went straight down past my balls, between my ass cheeks, and licked deeply to collect all the cum that had flowed down there. It took several swipes of her tongue, since I addition to having gone right between my cheeks, where she also took a moment to passionately tongue my back door. The proceeded to lick everything up, then moved up to my balls and crotch, thoroughly cleaning up every drop.

Like an angel, but a naughty, nasty, sexual creature of an alien, she rose up, her lips pursed closed, with visible swollen cheeks, my cum, her juices, her saliva from the eager licking she had given me. She climbed back up my torso, and with one fingertip pulled my mouth open. She was into this, no doubt. I had half been hoping for another deep kiss, but she had other ideas. She carefully positioned her head, maybe a foot above mine, and aiming carefully, opened her mouth to let a string of juices fall out of her mouth into my open mouth. I could tell though, that she hadn't given it all to me.

Not verbally, but with a nod, she instructed me to swallow. I she slippery mixture of both of us eagerly, at no points breaking the eye contact between us. Another nod, and she carefully worked more out of her mouth and down into mine. I swallowed again, and she smiled. Then she swallowed whatever had still been in her mouth and smiled again. "That was my turn."

I had reached down to hold her by each of her ass cheeks as we gazed into one another's eyes, when I realized I hadn't cleaned her up as well as she had cleaned me.

"Turn around, give me that ass to lick clean too." We were alternating with giving orders. She got up, turned around, the stepped back onto the couch on top of me, propping and balancing herself with her palms, and lowered her ass to my mouth, facing away from me. There wasn't too much to lick, just whatever had been smeared as she had wiggled her way down my body. I was focused on licking juices off of her though, but the sight of her tiny little asshole in its perfection was making me crazy. "Patience, Grasshopper," I thought to myself. "I'm swallowing this," I said to her, as I gulped down the bit of cum I had licked from around her ass cheeks.

And just as I was ready to fulfill my ultimate fantasy, she pulled her ass a bit further away from me. "Stick your finger in my ass," she said. Although I was a tad disappointed, I knew that sooner or later, I would get there. But I did as I was told, and I pulled my arm through so that I could reach, thankfully found a little bit of cum that she had missed earlier to coat my finger with for lubrication, and gently applied a bit of fingertip pressure against her tight little anus. "I want it. Stick it in. Now, Your dick will get its chance, don't you worry about that," she continued, and in unison with me starting to stick my finger in her ass, she pushed back, and her tight little hole gripped my finger as it slid in. Without proper lubrication, it was more of a case of a very intimate naughty act, my finger in her ass. Without proper lubricant, it wasnt the time for full finger fucking. i knew someday i would though. I knew something apecial was happening between us, and not just our mutually similar sexual desires.

Her turn to make the orders. "Don't stop." She didn't have to tell me that twice. And from my delightful angle, I saw that she had reached down with her hand, her middle finger rapidly stroking, while barely entering her vagina, a million miles an hour. Again, I thought back to the 28-year-old woman who had taught me so much. I kept perfectly still. I had a cramp in my shoulder, keeping my finger in her ass from that angle but I suffered through the pain. I kept still and mentally thanked her for the lesson, wherever she was. And I admit it, I wondered if she was still sexy and if Lori would make out with her. But I digress.

Maybe it was just a few seconds, maybe it was a lifetime, but I watched hypnotized, until eventually her whole body tightened, until I could see goosebumps on her little bottom again, and she had another of her magnificently silent orgasms.

After she regained her compusure, she spun around and collapsed on top of me. This time around, we were both sweating a little, and the warmth felt wonderful. After a couple minutes of silence, other than the two of us huffing and puffing to catch our breath, she propped herself up and looked at me. There was a final moment of intimacy I wanted to share with her, and as I gazed into her eyes, I took the finger that had been in her ass, and popped it into my mouth. i had learned once quite by accident once that its a lot sexier and under the right circumstances, not nearly as weird as it sounds.

She smiled, realizing what I had done and what it meant. I smiled back.

She whispered, "Nasty boy. But you realize, after all that talking, that it was me who licked your ass, and you who stuck your finger in mine, right?"

"I did notice. I mean, I did get a quick little lick back there, but you know what I want. I have to stick my tongue right into that ass I've noticed for so long."

And in an instant, I was there. I had rolled her onto her back, shimmied down her torso, pushed her knees up to her shoulder, and had her wide-open right in front of me. I finally got to bury the tip of my tongue into her tiny little hold, had my every daydream come true. I know if I was to be realistic, my tongue was probably barely an inch into her ass, but to me, I had my tongue stuck all the way up her perfect ass. A little salty sweat too, from our workout added to the experience. I was sticking my tongue into the tiniest and tightest little asshole I had ever seen, delighting in that unmistakable pinched feeling of her tight asshole squeezing the tip of my tongue. And my eyes gazing into her engorged labia was a sight to behold, and smelling her pussy at the same time was absolutely intoxicating.

She rocked back and forth on me, creating a mini tongue fucking of her ass, and I felt the shuffle of movement, and suddenly, there was her middle finger, gently but very rapidly making mini thrusts into her pussy. My tongue in her ass. Her slender finger gliding into her pussy. I deduced that she was also touching her clit with the underside of her finger too, and it wasn't long before I noticed her legs shaking, and suddenly, every muscle of her body tensed up. Again, I saw her skin tingling, and this time a close-up view of her entire vagina pulsating and twitching in another beautiful orgasm.

= = = = =

She regained her composure after a while, and looked at me. "God. Three and we're not even done. My turn," she said, guiding me onto my back. "I can't wait, I'm sorry," but her finger was still very moist from her pussy. Softly and gently, her middle finger was pressing against my asshole, and she gazed passionately into my eyes. "Tell me if it hurts too much."

"Do it," I said back, letting her know it was all okay. She wanted her finger in my ass, and I wasn't going to stop her.

"I should get the K-Y."

I didn't say a word, but reached down and held her wrist inside mine. I pulled, and her slippery finger got past my opening. The tip of her finger was in my ass, and she was thrilled. "Anything you want, Lori," I whispered

"It's right here, I brought it when I woke you up, silly," and she twisted and reached behind her to the coffee table, and found the tube of K-Y jelly. She deftly got the cap off with just her free hand, and she squeezed some onto her finger. With her gently little back and forth movements, she was causing the lubricant to spread all over her finger, and inserting her finger deeper and deeper.

"What do you think?" she asked, looking into my eyes. I detected the smallest bit of uncertainty in her voice, but I also saw the fire, the passion, the longing in her eyes.

"Lori," I said softly. "It's sexy. You're sexy. You're beautiful. I like it. Anything you want. Anything."

"Two fingers?" she asked excitedly.

"Yes, two fingers."

She slipped her finger out, and squeezed a little more K-Y jelly on her index and middle finger. They slipped back in easily this time.

I now for the first time understood why women sometimes say "Give it to me!" during sex. It felt good and all, but I wanted more. "Give it to me. Fuck my ass with your long sexy fingers."

Lori didn't need to be told twice, and in a heartbeat, she was vigorously fingering my ass with her two fingers. I gazed into her eye, and started pumping my cock at the same time.

"God, I've never gotten to do it like this. I've only even done it once and the guy freaked out on me. God, this is amazing," she said as she slowed down. "Can I try something?" she asked softly.

"You know you can."

Lori pivoted her wrist so that her palms were facing upward, and she slipped her fingers in as far as they could go. She was exploring and feeling around inside me, and before too long, I had the most intense tingle that I had ever felt in my cock, balls, and my insides, as her fingertips found my prostate. "You found it," I gasped.

"Can I?" she asked.

"Don't stop." I recalled reading things over the years, that it would make me feel like I had to pee very badly, but that it was something you could control, don't stop your partner. I looked down and saw Lori's free hand, and I reached out to it, and guided her hand to my cock. "Oh yes..." I sighed.

Her face was flushed. She was pushing her fingers deep in my ass, massaging my prostate, and pumping my cock. I couldn't help myself, and a hot blast of my cum fired out of me onto my chest. Then another. "Feed it to me," she whispered, not wanting to change what she was doing with either hand. For a girl who claimed that it was her first time, she certainly seemed to know a lot about doing this.

I took my own middle and forefinger, and collected some of my cum off my chest, and reached out toward her mouth with my finger. She sucked hard on my fingers, and licked the underside of them with her tongue to get all the cum off of them. But she was also pressing on my prostate now, and I could feel fluids, not exactly the same as when I ejaculate, flowing through me and into my penis, into a flow.

"Give me all that cum," she lustfully said as she looked at the puddle. I returned my finger to the little pool of cum on my chest, and repeated the process a few more times. By now, I had been completely milked, and another little puddle of my cum was underneath my penis. She leaned down and sucked it all up into her mouth, and smiled. "I told you I like cum, didn't I?"

I smiled.

"I'm feeling a little nasty too," she whispered. And with that, she pulled her fingers out of my ass, and ran them under her nostrils. "Next time we use cum instead of K-Y. Then I can do it right," she smiled. I smiled. I couldn't imagine a more perfect night.

She continued; "Speaking of nasty."

"Yes?" I was intrigued.

"C'mere, Mom, it's time," she turned her head and shouted in the direction of the kitchen. I couldn't believe what I thought I had just heard. Did Lori just say, 'come here' to her mom?'

"God, I thought you'd never ask!" came Marva's voice from behind the arched doorway to the kitchen, where she had been hiding and watching. Marva, completely naked except for wearing Lori's sexy high heeled strappy sandals came walking toward the couch. Lori took the K-Y jelly and as she got up from the couch, squeezed some onto her mother's fingers.

"I woke up a little bit earlier than you did, as you might notice. And I told you how my Mom adores you. And I how I tell her everything, and how we share everything? You'll be our first man, though." I was gazing into Lori's eyes as she spoke, now sitting on the coffee table for a good watching spot. "And it turns out we both have a thing for fingering a man's ass! And I'm watching!"

"It must be a family trait," added Marva, her lubricated fingertips gently caressing me. "Ready?"

= = = = = = = = = =

Author's Note: Your comments are appreciated. Thank you for reading.

jsmiam
jsmiam
264 Followers