Don't Say Her Name, John

Story Info
John breaks a rule in his wife.
1.8k words
4.27
32.3k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[All characters in this work of fiction are over age 18]

Our sex life had heated up dramaticaly as empty-nesters. We had the house to ourselves and John had reached a point in his career where he could stay at his home office whenever he liked. This led to more than a few afternoons changing the sheets twice. I admit that initially, John's little fantasy creeped me out. I wasn't horrified, when I finally picked up on his little tells. The way he whimpered a little more strained lately, when I called him daddy. The extra hard surge of cum when I told him to fuck his baby girl. We had played that scenario for years. Usually things like that lose their luster, but right before she went off to college it went nuclear. My husband was fucking me hard again, like he hadn't in years, and it made me want more. In the name of passion, I allowed my husband his perverted little kink, which I believed to be harmless, in a weekly scene he would improvise with me, his wife.

The characters were always the same, I would play "Courtney", the desperately horny co-ed, seeking her father's cum. John would play "Daddy'', the seduced father, driven mad by lust at the thought of fucking his own daughter. The dialogue changed often and the locations varied, but it always ended with my husband in my ass. I told him that was my condition. Sure, the difference in sensation made it seem like "another woman" for him, but for me it was just too much, too intimate to use my pussy for our incestuous creepfest fucks. I had no desire to feel my husband cumming in my vagina while screaming my daughter's name. Yes, I had been getting off on what we said as he buggered me. It was hot and wrong and he did me so passionately, but I wanted my pussy to stay sacred. It's my personal sugar, the gift of my marriage.

A week before Thanksgiving, the last evening before Courtney arrived for her first holiday home from college, I was in bed with John. It was a very warm Fall night, and through my slightly clammy skin, I could feel John's excitement as he undressed me. It was building as I waited for him to free my overly large tits from my bra, as he kissed my neck and bit me. He felt me up and I began to get aroused, even as I wondered if I'd be fucked in my ass again.

John pushed me onto my back and I spread my thighs for him, completely opening myself up, my massive breasts laying proudly on my chest. He undid his belt without a word, and RIPPED the pink thong I was wearing down my legs. I got wet at his aggressiveness and was about to take a propper dicking from my husband in my marital hole. I was ready to be fucked like his wife, and take a hard pounding through my thick hips, anxious to be seeded in my sweetness by him, my man.

I pushed my thighs up and I reached around my legs to open my pussy for him, as he guided his dick to my slick puss, teasing me. I hadnt been this horny in months. He pushed firmly and I recieved half his dick.

"UGGH GOD YES." He grunted, no doubt experiencing my very wet, well lubricated mommy-hole. The intrusion almost hurt, but I adore it when it stings a little. Force it into me!

"Go deep, John." I whispered, as he nudged further up my tunnel, finally reaching the back of my pussy. I felt complete, and receptive, and very very married and claimed. He was in my most private place, at the entrance to my womb, and throbbing heavily.

"Fuck me." was all I could say, and he pulled back 4 inches, and groaned gutterally before slamming it in deep, and knocking at my cervix. God I loved being taken. Being fully penetrated by your husband is one of the greatest pleasures on Earth, and I wanted to chase my orgasm right away. I looked John in his eyes and lifted a heavy G cup breast to my mouth, circling my nipple with my tongue before sucking it greedily, moaning into my own doughy tit. He saw this, and I knew he was going to pop inside me soon.

He was fucking me hard, and every ounce of fat on my body was recoiling from my thighs, to my tummy, to my enormous breasts that he married, to my flushed cheeks.

"Cum inside me, John." I croaked to my feverish husband, now fucking me deep with every stroke, massaging my most personal space like a dream. I would no doubt cum when I felt him ejacualte inside of me, and no longer had a choice in that matter.

Suddenly he startled me with a last second confession.

"I want to finish in Courtney." He breathed through his lust.

I was disappointed but no matter, I simply tried to relax my anus to accept his incestuous desires, but as he pulled back, he just thrust back up hard into my pussy again.

"Mmmmmmmm Courtney!" He moaned.

"John, don't you want your little girl?" I asked, quizically.

Again he pulled out and drove into my depths.

"Fuck yes, Courtney, daddy's going to make you pregnant."

"Honey, take me in my ass. Daddy, please, switch to my butt." I was begging. He surely wasnt going to breed me in my sacred pussy like this...

"John, you're in my pussy still. Please don't..." But he kept railing me, and my cunt was convulsing. I was close. I didn't want it like this. I was drooling, his eyes were clenched shut repeating our daughter's name as he pummeled into my sweetest depths.

"John, no! Don't make me your daughter in my pussy!" I objected, but then my cunt snapped tight, and I could feel his balls draw up around the root of his cock. It was too late, and I was about to get bred like my own daughter, right in the womb we conceived her. I was helpless.

Then he screamed...

"Getting my daughter pregnant!... UUUUHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"John, NO!"

But it was too late. I felt a jet of cum so powerful and so deep it made me dizzy. I had not ever felt anything so forcefull shoot into me in my life. It jellied my insides and I began to cum. My eyes rolled back, my legs wrapped around my man, and I took it. One fist clenched the back of John's neck, the other found my tit amd held it in place. I began to drift off, falling into a deep sensory plane as pleasure poured through me.

I took a sharp breath, and clamped my eyes, my siphoning pussy trying to bend my husbands cock upward.

"UGGGGHHHHHHH!" I shrieked as my momd went blank and I let my tender pittle hole become my father's again.

"Dada, Dada cum in your baby girl!" I moaned incoherently to my husband, prolonging his orgasm as dirty talk came pouring out from deep in my Freudian soul.

"Dad, I'm your daughter. Please Dada, cum inside me. Get me pregnant. Get your daughter pregnant!". I wimpered like a little girl begging for a treat, and let my mind picture John as my dad. They say there's no thrill for a woman like cumming as she pictures her own father knocking her up. I was taking it hard and shamefullly, and letting the incest course through my body.

Somewhere far away, my husband was pervertedly ejaculating into my very femininity. He was howling through clenched eyes and teeth. "Oh Court! Getting you pregnant, Court! Cumming in my daughter's little pussy!!!"

I'd later find out by this point I was crying, moaning out for my "Dad". I no doubt was, as I had seized the moment to picture my own father ejaculating wildly in my forbidden pussy. I let my longest lasting sexual imagery play out through my entire lower body as years of issues and hidden fantasies were pumped against my cervix.

My cunt was undulating, sucking and choking on his cock as my orgasm ripped into me. I was contracting wildly, and my womb was being painted with his incest-driven semen, pumping out for our daughter, bathing my faithful husband-property in a soothingly warm tide of shame. I was milking his nuts out for him, as he no doubt was picturing his own little girl in his head. I lay there sweating, my pussy drinking from his cock. I took a breath for the first time in minutes, coming down rhythmically, and tearfully opened my eyes. I now wondered how many wives endure the "daughter game".

"Court! Court! Oh GOD, COURTNEY!"

He continued, each ring of her name accompanied a volley of warm sperm to drain into my womb. I was being marked, and bred, and made to be his daughter as he reached peaks I've never seen any man summit. He just held my fat tits in his hands and squirted into me, while my orgasm ebbed wetly. I had been used.

I was a little upset that I was violated in my married pussy, my wife-pussy, so that he could chase a single orgasm for our daughter. I couldnt even stop myself from cumming. I was defeated, exhausted, full of cum, and utterly satisfied.

"Stay inside me." I said to him softly, not wanting to feel his withdrawal from my sensitive cunt. I saw his face and he knew what he had done.

"I'm sorry, Mar." he coughed.

"The moment got away from me."

I looked into his eyes and circled my fat hips, drawing a wince of pleasure from his fully seated, warmly leaking cock.

"You haven't shot into me that hard in five years..." I said, and he looked at me in disbelief. I considered asking him how long he's wanted to breed me like Courtney, but thought better of it.

"You daughter-fucked me, John. Your own wife. I would have given you balls deep access to my asshole, but you had to blow in my married pussy. Are you proud of yourself?"

"Nothing about this makes me proud, Mar. But I needed it in that moment, and now we both know what that feels like. Forgive me?"

"Of course, John. But now I'll always be your little girl. My pussy felt that, and now... I don't know. I don't want to discuss it when we are clothed, but going forward, I need you to be *my* dad when you fuck me. Not just Courtney's. Can you handle that?" I almost begged, still flushed.

He put his hand on my sweaty neck.

"Yes honey. Daddy's here"