Don't Split the Party - Act 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumpercars
bumpercars
1,010 Followers

He hadn't kissed anyone but Tegan in years, and he'd almost forgotten what it felt like to kiss someone new. Mai was deliberate in her explorations; her fire was less of a roaring blaze and more of a running engine. Her lips tested their desires, finding the places where it rose to the surface without letting their control slip.

"I should say," Rick said, pulling away for a moment. "You don't have to do anything just because the princess wants you to."

She grinned. "I think the NPCs have been getting flirtier because I wanted to go here," she said. "So it's probably the other way around."

"Thank you for taking the risk, then," he said. "I'll do whatever the princess wants."

Mai grinned wickedly. "I'll hold you to that." She took Rick's hand, pulled him until he was standing, and led him up the curving staircase to the bedroom. Her heart raced, as her desires and the princess' desires blended together. She thought about her friends, her party, sharing everything with each other, and it was all she could do not to run to the bed.

Tegan and Sophie were lying on the bed when Rick and Mai stepped in. Tegan had straddled Sophie and was kissing her neck, but they both looked up.

"The princess and Raf aren't in the same room as you," Mai said. "But could we be?"

"It's a king size bed," Sophie panted. "I'm sure it can fit a princess."

Tegan grinned and gave a thumbs-up, then turned her attention back to Sophie's neck. Still holding hands, Mai and Rick walked to the edge of the bed, entranced for a moment by the sight.

"I don't like having my neck kissed," Mai said. "It makes me feel weird."

"Is that why we've never fought any vampires?" Rick grinned.

"Maybe," Mai replied. "But, uh, can you get back in character? I was enjoying the banter."

Rick nodded. "Of course."

***

The princess had ordered her guards to block off the third floor hallway, and had disappeared within it. Several of the guards were speculating about what she and the adventurers were up to, but only one of them guessed correctly, and at the time all of the others thought it was a joke.

In the first room, Tan'ka had gently pushed Stray onto the bed so that she could shed her armor. Stray's leather had come off much more easily, and she lay on the bed in only her undergarments, her tail twitching in anticipation.

Tan'ka finally kicked off her metal greaves and stood at the foot of the bed wearing only a thin cotton shift that concealed relatively little, and the two adventurers took a moment to appreciate the sight of one another.

Tan'ka was tall and solid and beautifully strong, the muscles of her arms standing out as she set her hands on her hips. Stray knew there was a tenderness behind all that strength, though, and she was eager to feel them both.

Stray was tall and slender, her crimson eyes twinkling as she watched Tan'ka's expression. Her dark horns curved up and back, and Tan'ka wondered how they felt - whether Stray would like to have them touched, or pulled, or held. She lifted one leg, showing just how scanty her undergarments were, and Tan'ka took it as an invitation.

"You are a lot of trouble, you know," Tan'ka said, climbing onto the bed and onto Stray's hips. She ran her hands up Stray's sides, feeling her breath grow swifter at the touch.

"I'm always going to be," Stray gasped as Tan'ka's hands reached her breasts, caressing them through the thin fabric. Tan'ka was just a bit rough, and Stray realized she didn't want her any other way.

"Good," Tan'ka grinned. She leaned forward, pressing their bodies together for a consuming kiss. "I like your trouble."

Meanwhile, the princess had led Raf into the adjoining room and closed the door behind them. She'd set her tiara on a chest of drawers, and unfastened her dress with a deft motion that Raf doubted he could match.

"I promised you a kiss," the princess said, her slender hips swaying as she stepped closer to Raf. "You can decide which kiss is the reward, and which ones are just my gratitude."

Raf nodded. "And if I kiss you, it's not that I'm turning back your gratitude, I'm just expressing my own." He set a hand on her hip and the other on her shoulder and pulled her closer. "Your nation has been so welcoming."

"Is this a diplomatic mission, then?" the princess grinned, leaning close.

"If your embassy is open," he said, a moment before her lips reached his.

She'd expected a barbarian to be a force of nature, full of unrestrained passion, and was surprised to find that Raf kept his head as he fell into the kiss. He held her close, his hand straying across her ass, but he didn't demand to control their every action. He felt the heat of her breath, and listened to her gasps, and when she pulled back for a moment he kissed a path across her cheek and up to her ear.

"Oh," she moaned as his lips circled her earlobe and his fingers caressed her pointed elven ear. "That's nice."

"I'm glad."

"It's not my embassy, though," she said.

He grinned. "You'll have to lead me there, then."

***

"Fuck," Sophie gasped as Tegan ran her fingers along her cleft. Tegan's other hand was interlaced with Sophie's, and held up against the pillow. Sophie had set her free hand on Tegan's side, eager to touch her but unable to focus on touching her back. "Let me breathe."

"Moaning is breathing," Tegan replied.

"You are a brat," Sophie moaned.

"This is what you get for making me worry," Tegan insisted, one finger tracing a meandering path between Sophie's lips. "I make sure you stay put."

Sophie whimpered. She was accustomed to Mai's precise approach, which was lovely, and it was almost a surprise how much she liked to be the china shop to Tegan's bull.

"You just wait," Sophie panted. "I'm going to get you off me, and then I'm going to get you off."

Tegan grinned and gave her a kiss, swift and sharp. "Promises, promises."

Mai wasn't exactly sure where to put her attention. She loved Sophie's pleasure, of course, and she'd been eager to see how Tegan acted in this sort of circumstance. If she'd been able, she would have loved to do nothing but watch the two of them.

She'd taken most of her clothes off as the princess, though. Rick was holding her, his kisses roaming across her cheek and up and down her ear. He was more inclined to stay in one place than Sophie was, and her heart was racing at the sustained attention. She could feel his excitement rising, too, his cock pressing against her. She hadn't been with a guy since college, and she felt disloyal for missing that until she heard Sophie moan from across the bed. She wanted to feel him inside her, wanted to let him warm her from within, and the realm of possibilities before her felt like the beginning of a campaign when anything could happen.

"You know," he whispered, "I don't think your embassy is up here at all."

She thought briefly about the fact that she was decidedly unprotected, and that if she let things keep going she could find herself adding someone to their party. The thought made her anxious and excited all at once, and instead of pausing she let the emotions flow into her character. She watched him, trying to maintain the princess' imperious gaze as he moved down, skipping over her neck to kiss the top of her bosom.

"Is it past the mountains?"

"They're more like hills," she murmured.

"Then how come they're snow-capped?" he asked, giving one pale nipple a gentle kiss.

"You don't talk much like a barbarian," she gasped, running a hand through his hair.

"Don't typecast me," he grinned, and she felt the smile more than she saw it.

"Alright," she said, as his tongue circled her nipple. "Do you want to visit the embassy?"

"Yes."

She nodded. "Then lie down, and let me guide you."

***

Raf's tribe, far to the north, had held that a man should always be dominant during sex. As the princess raised one delicate leg to straddle him, though, he knew that there was much they didn't understand. He glanced at the narrow strip of hair that led to her embassy, then up at her sly smile, setting his ancestors' voices aside to let her have everything he had.

She closed one slender hand around his cock, gently stroking him and watching his face. Her grin widened as his heart raced, and he wondered if she intended to keep him in such sweet torture for long.

For all their differences, though, her desire seemed to be as strong as his. She lowered her hips, pressing the head of his cock against her lips, and they both gasped sharply in the same moment. She moved down, pressing him slowly deeper until her hips were pressed against his, her hands pressed against his bare chest.

"Oh yes," she groaned.

"Did your embassy need an ambassador?" he asked.

She smiled, looking down and watching as he slid inside her. "Desperately," she admitted. "I don't do nearly enough of this sort of diplomacy."

He set his hands on her hips, not pulling her down but only feeling her rise and fall from the outside. He wasn't certain whether he was negotiating or surrendering, as her fingers caressed his chest and her pussy welcomed his cock, but he supposed there was still time to decide.

"Your...ambassador is very upright in his negotiation," she said.

"You say that," he replied. "But he'll make a mess of things eventually."

"That's alright," she smiled. "This is supposed to be messy."

Things were decidedly louder in the next room. Stray was moaning wantonly, her horns piercing the pillow as she rocked in pleasure. Tan'ka still had one of Stray's hands pinned up above her head, and Tan'ka's other hand was between Stray's legs, two strong fingers sliding into her pussy and a thumb stroking her pearl. Tan'ka wasn't saying much, but she made a contented hum in response to the occasional wail of pleasure.

Stray could barely think, as the pleasure slowly rose, and she wasn't in a position to return the favor, either. She'd grabbed one of Tan'ka's lovely breasts with her free hand, but the touch seemed to do more for her than for Tan'ka.

The sight was intoxicating, too. Tan'ka's green skin was such a lovely contrast to Stray's crimson, especially as Tan'ka's sizable muscles kept her still even as she twisted in pleasure. Stray could feel a climax rising up, and she wanted to surrender to it, but she wanted to return the favor without having to beg.

"You don't need to hold me down," Stray gasped.

"I think you like it," Tan'ka replied.

Stray would've been lying if she'd argued. She was good at lying, but lying to Tan'ka would feel like a defeat, so she shifted tactics instead.

"But you could put your hand on my tits," she pointed out. "I'd like that too." She bit back a 'please,' but only barely.

Tan'ka smiled wickedly. "I don't need my hand for that," she said, and leaned in to press her lips against Stray's dark nipple. She drew it into her mouth, her tongue circling it and her teeth just barely touching it. The border between pleasure and pain was bright in Stray's mind, and she fell away towards pleasure, and only realized how hard she was falling as her climax rose up.

"Fuck," she gasped. "Oh, fuck!"

Tan'ka never let up, even at the height of Stray's pleasure. She kept her hand close as Stray pushed her hips up to meet it, letting herself be the rock on which Stray's pleasure crashed and broke. Stray wailed, her legs shaking as she pushed into the ecstasy. Stray felt her pussy squeezing against Tan'ka's fingers, and she could feel Tan'ka smile in response. She didn't know if she was surrendering or if their game had reached a new stage, but in the moment it didn't matter. For the second time that day, Tan'ka was holding her as she fell apart, and it was perfect.

"There you are," Tan'ka purred as Stray tried to catch her breath.

"Fuck," Stray moaned. "You need to let me reciprocate."

"I don't know," Tan'ka said. "I think that range has another peak or two."

"Let go," Stray insisted.

"Are you going to make me?" Tan'ka grinned.

Stray narrowed her eyes, then moved. Tan'ka didn't see exactly how she did it, but she was suddenly off-balance and falling onto her back. By the time she caught herself Stray had already moved down, her whole body positioned between Tan'ka's legs. She set one hand on each thigh and grinned as she leaned forward to kiss Tan'ka just above her bush.

"How'd you do that?" Tan'ka gasped.

"Secrets," Stray replied, then moved down to kiss the very top of Tan'ka's thigh, and words became impossible for them both.

***

"Whose side are you on?" Tegan gasped.

Rick grinned. It had only taken him one quick pull on Tegan's hip to throw her off balance and let Sophie climb between her legs. Now Sophie was kissing her thigh, and Tegan was gripping the sheets to hold onto her self-control.

"I'm chaotic good," Rick said. "So I want what's best for both of you. And you made such a cute noise when you fell over."

"Brat," Tegan panted. "I'm gonna have to pin you down too."

"Uh-huh," Rick said, looking up at Mai. "Get in line."

Tegan tried to come up with a response, but Sophie's lips reached her pussy and she could only moan. Sophie's tongue was just as precise now as it was when she spoke, and it traced a tantalizing path along Tegan's lips, tasting her wetness and teasing her with the promise of more. Tegan growled, and she felt Sophie's victorious smile for a fleeting moment. Before she could respond, though, Sophie's tongue gently parted her lips, and the only response she could manage was to wrap her legs around Sophie's back.

Tegan wanted to be upset that her dominant position had been thrown off, but her frown was having a hard time staying put. Showing Sophie that she was miffed would just make her act like more of a brat. Besides that, Sophie at least couldn't say anything bratty while she was in this position, which was the second-best thing about it.

Tegan had always enjoyed it when Rick went down on her, but Sophie knew tricks that Tegan had never imagined. The tip of her tongue teased Tegan's clit and dove between her lips while the sides of her tongue caressed her wherever they touched. Sophie's lips pressed against Tegan's, drawing her onward and letting their warmth and wetness merge. Tegan wanted to learn Sophie's tricks, because she wanted to hold Sophie down and do the same thing to her, but it was all she could do not to surrender to the pleasure.

It's because she's a rogue, Tegan realized. She gets to double her proficiency on a skill.

She ran her hand through Sophie's spiky black hair and grinned. I'm glad she picked this one.

Rick watched Mai move, his hands resting on her hips. She rose and fell, and he marveled at the details of the motion - the way her short brown hair bounced and swished but her firm little tits moved with her chest, the way the sweat on her skin glistened, the way her moans were almost as electrifying as the sensation of her pussy taking him in.

She opened her eyes and caught him looking, and he turned his awestruck gaze on her. She grinned, her expression shy but lustful, and he smiled back.

"You're allowed to look," she whispered.

"Lucky," he replied. "I don't think I could look away."

"Flatterer," she panted. She looked down, watching her hips rise and fall atop his. She let her hands wander up, from his belly up to his chest, and grinned at the unfamiliar roughness she felt there.

"Chest hair," she chuckled. "Weird."

"Elves don't get it much, huh?"

Her grin turned wicked. "Elves can get it if they want to," she replied, and bit her lip as she drove her body against his.

***

The guards standing outside the third-floor corridor were making a heroic effort to stay quiet. They had heard an occasional creak and some rhythmic thumping, but one can pretend not to hear such things. The rising moan, though, pushed their resolve past the breaking point.

"Is that the princess?" a tall guard said to her companion.

"I think so," he replied.

There was an awkward pause, made more so by a wail of pleasure from the hall behind them.

"Good for her," the tall guard said.

The second guard nodded. "Get it, your grace."

Inside the first room, Tan'ka was making a heroic struggle to keep herself contained. Stray was determinedly pushing Tan'ka higher, her tongue unrelenting in its explorations. They were tangled together, Stray holding Tan'ka's thighs from below and Tan'ka's ankles wrapped around Stray's back. She hadn't imagined that the skinny tiefling would have quite this much stamina.

Tan'ka gripped the sheets of the bed. She'd sworn that she would defend the good and fight evil without surrendering, and giving in to the pleasure felt a bit like a surrender.

Gods, it was sweet, though. She'd assumed at first that Stray just had a lot of experience with other girls, but she'd realized after a moment that Stray was just paying attention. As much as she tried to keep herself controlled, her hissed breath and sheet-grabbing and quivering thighs all showed Stray the path. Tan'ka could feel the pleasure rising, with every meandering motion of Stray's tongue between her lips and around her pearl, and it promised a release to everything she'd been bottling up for so long.

"Fuck," Tan'ka gasped. She reached a hand out and ran it through Stray's beautiful black hair and along one curving horn, careful not to disturb her motions.

Stray looked up, although her head never stopped moving. She grinned, and Tan'ka could see it in the twinkle of her eyes even if she couldn't see it on her lips. Stray squeezed her thighs, not as an erotic gesture but only as an act of comfort. The move sent Tan'ka stumbling, her defenses bypassed. This wasn't defeat. This was someone who cared about her, who wanted to pleasure her, and there was no defeat in it. Stray would smirk at her, but she would smirk right back, and wrap her arms around her, and keep her close. With that thought, she let herself start to fall.

"Oh, fuck, Stray," she gasped. She closed her eyes, afraid for a moment that she'd squeeze Stray so tightly that she'd hurt her. Stray squeezed her thigh again, her fingers digging in as her tongue pushed Tan'ka over the edge, and Tan'ka drew her legs in to pull her as close as she could. "Yes. Please, yes!"

She didn't need to worry, as it turned out. She grabbed Stray's horns as the pleasure reached its peak, and locked her ankles behind Stray's back, but she could tell by Stray's gentle caresses that she wasn't hurting her. Tan'ka cried out, her pussy squeezing Stray's tongue, her every muscle shaking with the intensity of it. With every motion, every star that danced in her vision, Stray was there with her - sending her higher and catching her as she fell. Here, for once, she could be helpless.

When her sight returned, she saw Stray grinning slyly up at her. She kissed Tan'ka's thigh, then raised an eyebrow.

"Do you think that range has another peak or two?" Stray asked.

"Get up here, trouble," Tan'ka replied, pulling her up until Stray's head rested on her shoulder, their sweaty bodies pressed against each other. Stray ran an idle hand along Tan'ka's abs, and Tan'ka did nothing but enjoy the touch.

They should probably check on Raf, Tan'ka thought briefly, before the rise and fall of Stray's chest demanded her full attention.

She didn't need to worry about Raf. At that moment, his hands were on the princess' ass, cupping each cheek as she rose and fell on his cock. She'd found her rhythm, quick yet exacting, and he was marveling at the way her pleasure rose and crested and rose again. Elves were lucky, to live as long as they did; he could have spent a whole human lifetime studying the way her slender body moved as she pursued her joy and considered it well-spent.

The princess opened her eyes, catching Raf's gaze as he watched her. He was so different from the elves or her realm. Even while she rode him, she could feel his passion in the way he rose to meet her, in the caress and the grip of his hands on her hips, in the way he watched her as though this was the most important moment of his days. She wanted that passion. She wanted to feel it as closely as she could, and to remember it no matter what else happened.

bumpercars
bumpercars
1,010 Followers