Don't Split the Party - Act 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I being a good hostess?" she grinned, panting.

"Wonderful," Raf said. "I hope you're enjoying my company."

She made a decidedly unladylike moan, then placed a hand on his chest - delicately, but with the promise that she might lean on him. "Very much so," she gasped. "I just worry that I'm taking more than I'm giving."

"You take as much as you want," he groaned. "I won't be far behind you."

"That's quite the promise," she managed. The rocking of her hips was growing more intense, and despite her efforts at maintaining her composure he could see that she was about to boil over. He could hear it in her every breath, and see it in the desperate motions of her eyes.

"I mean it," he said as she leaned into him, her slender fingers pressing against his chest. "Take your pleasure, princess."

It wasn't an explosion or a spell, when she reached her peak. It was a sunrise, growing brighter and brighter with every moment until the beautiful moment when the sun crossed the horizon. She cried out with every motion as she pressed their hips together, unable to keep her pleasure contained. He held her hips, pulling her close and watching the ecstasy cross her face. Her mouth went wide, and her eyes rolled back, and her courtly manners surrendered to her conquering pleasure.

"There you are," he said as he felt the last pulses of her climax squeezing him. She looked at him, forcing her eyes to focus as she caught her breath.

"You said I could take as much as I wanted," she gasped. "And you have something else I want."

***

Tegan watched avidly as Mai kept her pace, her hips rocking against Rick's. Her climax had been beautiful - unrestrained and high-pitched in a way that Tegan tended not to manage herself. Tegan could tell by Rick's expression that he'd enjoyed it as much as she had.

Mai wasn't stopping, though, or even slowing down. She was still driving Rick higher, riding his pleasure as much as her own, and giving him a grin that said she still wanted more. Tegan heard the rough edge in Rick's breathing, and knew he wouldn't last much longer. Mai was dating a girl, so the odds that she was protected were awfully low. Tegan ought to give Rick a shove, just like he'd done for her.

And yet, that wasn't quite right. Rick hadn't pushed her away from pleasure, he'd pushed her into its path. Tegan didn't want Rick and Mai to play it safe. She wanted them to get what they wanted.

Tegan reached out and found Rick's hand. He looked over at her and she smiled, sated and yet predatory, happy to share her pleasure, happy to watch him find more. He gave her a smile back, and she knew what he was going to do before he did it.

"Are you safe?" Rick gasped, caressing Mai's side.

"Shh," Mai said, setting a single shaky finger on his lips. "Stay in character."

***

The princess knew that Raf was drawing close. She could feel it in the way he held her hips, and see it in the set of his eyebrows, and hear it in the strength of his moans. She knew that the practical thing to do would be to climb off, and yet she stayed.

"You promised me everything," she said, her voice still wavering from her own climax. "And I will hold you to it."

"Yes," Raf groaned. He looked down at where they joined, taking in the curve of her hips and the narrow path of her bush. He rose up more and more quickly, the princess' pussy welcoming each thrust of his cock no matter how desperate.

As lovely as every part of her body was, though - her slender frame, her pretty little breasts, her pointy ears - it was her smile that set him off. The way she grinned as she watched his passions rise told him that she welcomed everything. She wanted his pleasure, and she welcomed the risk and everything that came from it, and he'd sworn that he'd give it to her.

He pulled her close as his pleasure rose, his arms rising up to her shoulders and drawing her down until they were face to face. He kissed her, swiftly and passionately, and she could feel his control fading away as he moaned into her mouth. She smiled as he broke the kiss, and she drew back just far enough to watch as he fell.

She could see everything, as surely as she could feel it. As he thrust into her, his cock swelling as it filled her womb, she could trace his every emotion as it crossed his face. She watched his worries get pushed aside by his desire, and his desperation slowly give way to ecstasy. She saw his every muscle straining with his eagerness to push close to her, and watched him cry out in pleasure, and looked into his eyes until they rolled back into his head. All the beauty that she had seen in a hundred years as princess of her realm paled in comparison to this desire fulfilled.

She kissed his forehead as it receded, leaving him gasping as he held her close. He smiled at her, his words failing him for a long moment as his cock gave her the last of his seed.

"Thank you," he managed after a time.

"It was my pleasure," she said.

"Mine too," he said. "I think I know which kiss I want to keep for myself."

She kissed him again, smiling at the haze she felt. "I trust that you will be generous," she said, "and give your companions whatever sort of kiss they need."

He pulled her in to rest on his shoulder, letting one hand idly trace circles on her back as she curled into him. "If I am generous, it's because you showed me how," he said, and let his eyes close.

***

It was only a short rest, so the players started to stir at around the time the game would normally have ended. They looked around, wondering how they should look at each other, and whether they'd broken things or made something new.

Sophie broke the silence. "Are we all okay?"

"Well, the adventure got a bit derailed," Mai admitted.

"You don't railroad us in the first place," Rick said.

"Besides," Sophie added, "you got derailed but then you got railed, so it balances out."

Tegan laughed, from underneath Sophie, and Rick and Mai both blushed. "You're a brat," Mai said.

"I think we like brats around here," Tegan said. "But, like. Are we all still okay with sharing, and should we, uh, use protection next time?"

"So..." Sophie began, glancing at Mai to see if she should keep going. "We'd talked about having kids someday. This is earlier than we'd been thinking, but...Mai, you looked so happy. And I want you to be happy."

Mai blushed again, but she nodded.

"Do we want to just...see how it goes, then?" Tegan asked. "Keep being friends, keep playing, and...keep doing this as long as we like it?"

Rick caressed the small of Mai's back and squeezed Tegan's hand. "Yes please."

"Okay," Mai whispered.

"Alright," Sophie said. "That sounds good to me." She lay her head back down on Tegan's shoulder, and Tegan wrapped her arms around her just as Rick was holding Mai. They lay there, enjoying each other's warmth, until the short rest became a long one.

--

I want to thank CTCalamity and Sylvidoll for their editorial help.