All Comments on 'Don't Stand So Close To Me'

by LittleBrain

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Been there done that

It was not with two students but one and our relationship lasted 5 years I told her that she had to go and do things that I had already done I still love her today and if she showed up at my door - I would be a goner Colleen was my greatest love

we had about 20 years difference too

Brian6588Brian6588almost 7 years ago
Age

I too have played in the young women playground. Been with a couple of my daughter's friends. I didn't take any cherries. But taught them new exciting sexual things. Even had a private relationship with one for 6 months. Now it seems strange seeing them with a husband and kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
We're like that at school but I wonder

Love this very titillating story keep going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My mother was a senior in my father’s chemistry class the first year that he taught. They had their first date the next year, when she was 18 and he was 25. If you count from that first date, they were a couple for 66 years, until his passing 3 years ago 10 days short of his 92nd birthday. Teacher/student relationships happen all the time. If the student is of age and it really is love and not exploitation, I have trouble seeing the harm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittleBrain@LittleBrain
A mature guy who resents the passing of time and the opportunities he missed along the way. I believe in happy endings. January 20th - Sorry but there will be a hiatus of a few months before l can complete The Lab Rats. I have published complete versions of LBFM, Lovers'...