Don't Stare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long, Miriam was at work servicing both gym teachers, trying her hardest to stay on her knees while the bed shimmied and creaked. The butch women took turns, first Kris, then Eddie, and then Kris again. Miriam delivered a barrage of kisses and licks to the small fleshy swells. Occasionally she'd nudge the tips of her captor's hardened nipples with the tip of her tongue. Several times, she had to strain to make contact with them as they drew backwards, finding Miriam's desperation totally hilarious.

After a short while, the butch women shoved Miriam backwards onto the mattress. Kris joined the English teacher, leering over her. She kissed her beautiful captive and rubbed her coarse, silver-gray hair against her bare breasts. Miriam let out a moan in response to this unexpected sensation. "You like that, honey?" Kris quipped. "Come on over, Ed." Now Eddie reached over and began pinching and massaging Miriam's firm, plump little globes until she decided her own breasts needed more attention. Miriam was pinned helplessly on her back, sputtering and gagging from the nipples shoved between her lips. She could barely catch her breath now, and saliva ran freely from the corners of her mouth and dribbled down her chin.

"God, you got me so horny!" Eddie panted while Miriam sucked. "I want to take this stuck up little frump! Shouldn't we fuck her now? Please?"

Miriam was busy sucking on Kris. She was back on her knees and her head was firmly pinned between the gym teacher's breast and slender, unbelievably powerful arm. Anxious little gasps and moans escaped her as she nipped and swallowed at the rosy little nub. Miriam Collier succumbed to the throbbing and tingling hum heating up her crotch. She'd been stripped of all decency. She felt like an animal, but she didn't care anymore.

Kris Bennett pulled Miriam's head away from her breast and caressed the captive woman's face. "Good girl." It was no secret that this tall, silver-haired butch loved power. And she loved the sight of female helplessness and submission even more. Kris is the PE department head and has taught at F.W. Harmony for the past 21 years. There was nothing that excited her more than the sight of an attractive woman losing all self-control. There was nothing that turned her on more than flexing her power and dominance over a beautiful and desirable woman—even better if that woman was younger than her. Of course, Kris saw her fair share of scared, unassuming little high school girls in her classes over the years. And she couldn't deny the fact she'd considered a few of them as potential lovers, but there was just something about Miriam Collier. From the first day the two of them began talking and getting to know each other that set her apart from all her prior conquests. This breathtaking little bitch deserved to be used and owned. "Not yet, Ed." Kris said. "But it's not a bad idea to get her ready."

Eddie's homely face lit up with a devious grin. The dark haired butch went over to the writing desk, cluttered with empty Falstaff bottles, and began strapping on one of the large, vein covered cocks with trembling hands. When she was finished securing the buckles, she assisted her colleague with her shorts and panties, yanking them down over the tall butch woman's hips. Miriam stared in rapt silence as Eddie rubbed the dense, dark thicket of pubic hair between Kris Bennett's lean, muscled legs. Miriam shrank back, gasping when she felt an abrupt slap across her face. Eddie retrieved the other harness and strapped it on her colleague.

"Strap it on tight, baby." Kris growled. "I'm going to fuck the ever loving shit out of this snooty bitch!"

Kris's cock was longer and thicker than Eddie's. It was a monstrous vein covered spear with a tapered head made for drilling the tightest holes. Miriam let out a soft, wavering little moan at the sight of her captor's false erection. Her hands went to her breasts, cradling the firm little swells. The tips of her fingers brushed against the pebbled areolas and she shuddered, catching Kris's attention. That long, silky scarf was still around Miriam's neck. By now, it was no longer artfully draped. Instead, it was looped around the English teacher's swanlike neck in the fashion of a crude collar with the excess material serving for a lead. Kris snatched the slackened length and gave it a sharp yank.

At her colleague's behest, Eddie finished undressing Miriam. The dark haired butch yanked and pulled away the captive woman's skirt, torn nylons, and finally her lacy panties. She paused for a second or two when she noticed that the panty crotch was completely soaked and fragrant with arousal. Miriam's breath caught in her throat when she saw Eddie turning the scant undergarment inside out before sniffing and licking at it with a subterranean relish.

"Gimme that, Ed." Kris snatched the panties out of her colleague's hands. She casually sniffed at the soaked crotch and eyed it curiously. There was an unmistakable remnant of a clear, viscous string of moisture clinging to the cotton fabric. Miriam was mortified! She didn't know where to look! "So, how does the lovely Miss Collier taste?"

"Jesus, she's so sweet!" Eddie seethed. "She's piss-scared too. I can definitely smell it! That pussy's hot!"

Suddenly Miriam was tossed onto her front and Kris barked a command for her to get on her hands and knees doggy style. Her head was resting on the solitary pillow and she swallowed hard, bracing herself for what was about to come next. One of them held the scarf now, but she couldn't see who. She felt Kris's breath blowing hot and heavy in her ear. "You damn English teachers are all alike." Kris said. "I saw you staring at us in the parking lot earlier. Think you're better than us. Hell, every time I see you in the hall, you can't keep your eyes off me."

"Here, take this." Eddie handed Kris the riding crop Miriam saw earlier. The tall, silver haired butch gave the thing a practice snap against the bedpost to startle Miriam. The helpless, nude captive responded with a flinch. "I didn't intend to disrespect you." Miriam whimpered. "It's getting late and I need to get home! I have papers to grade!"

"You should have thought about all that when you started staring at us, Collier!" Eddie snapped. "Didn't your mother ever teach you that it isn't polite to stare? Your goddamn face might freeze that way!"

"Shut up and entertain me!" Kris shouted in that deep, raspy voice Miriam was used to hearing whenever she happened by the gym during a PE class. The English teacher's face bloomed with an uncomfortable, feverish heat. For the last month or so, she happened to find herself hanging around the hall outside the main gym regularly. It never occurred to her that anyone else, let alone Kris and Eddie might have noticed.

Eddie obliged by skinning back Miriam's firm white ass cheeks, exposing the puckered little anus. The English teacher let out a startled yelp before imploring the gym teachers to stop and think about what they were doing. Kris responded to her captive's desperate plea with a cruel flick of the riding crop. The tip smacked against the virgin hole squarely and caused it to suddenly shrink back. "Very good, Collier." Kris observed. "I like a woman with stellar reflexes."

She delivered another four sharp cracks to her asshole while Miriam groaned loudly, begging her to stop. The stuck up English teacher was so sexy and submissive with that lovely bluish scarf looped around her neck. Each time the snooty bitch yelped, her makeshift leash would pull up and cut into her neck to stifle the noise—not that any neighbors were likely to complain. The kind of guests who checked into the Schandor were probably the type to get their jollies off the racket anyway. With each crack of the riding crop, Miriam's anus twitched and convulsed in response. A thin sheen of sweat glistened on the captive woman's ass cheeks while her vulva swelled and parted like the hairy petals of a flower in full bloom. "God, I need her, please!" Eddie begged.

"Knock it off, Ed, I'm getting her first!" Again with that barking voice in Miriam's ear. The captive woman let out a soft whimper when she felt the sensation of a large, calloused fingertip (or was it thumb?) massaging her anus. "Hey, honey...ever been ass-fucked by a real woman?"

Miriam shook her head as she tried to maintain her composure. Eddie retrieved a tube of lubricant and opened it. She could hear her butch captors stroking each other's silicon erections with gobs of it, filling the room with a racket of wet smacking sounds. Both women stood there, sharing several deep kisses, before Kris broke it off. Now the silver haired butch returned to the mattress, jockeying into position. Kris pressed the cold, wet tip of her dildo against Miriam's sensitive little hole. It barely penetrated to create a tiny black cave that glistened enticingly around the corrugated rim. "Ahh!" The English teacher gasped from the intrusion when Kris slowly pushed her way in, drilling her insides.

"Come on, Collier! I want to hear you sing!" Kris grasped Miriam's hips and very slowly pulled out, leaving the tip, before pushing back in. This time, she buried her tool all the way to the hilt. The captive woman screamed like a newborn baby while Eddie started kissing and caressing her breasts. "That's right, honey, open that sexy little ass up for me! I want to see some shit on my dick!"

Eddie delivered a light slap against Miriam's cheek. "Hold that ass up higher, Collier, and stop slacking!" Miriam's body was straining now, fighting mightily against a reflexive desire to move her bowels and push out the intrusive object inside her. Her cheeks bloomed with reddish heat. She never tried anal sex with anyone before. For most of her adult life, sex had been somewhat standard and bland; missionary and the occasional doggy style. She was definitely curious to try, but as far as she could recall, she never told anyone about it.

Kris continued with her slow, deliberate piston thrusts from behind, giving the English teacher's ass cheeks a squeeze. Miriam was breathless, barely able to follow along with Eddie's lips and tongue when they kissed. She was close, so close to the brink of an inexplicable climax. Her lower half echoes Kris's thrusting, trying each time to make contact again with the harness and the butch woman's jutting pelvic bones. She pushed harder and harder, back and forth, in and out. Oh, how she wanted her ass drilled, filled, and flushed out!

Miriam, lost in the private fantasies in her mind, was startled when she felt another outburst of intense sensation. Kris decided she'd had enough. She didn't want her captive to climax yet. It might exhaust her and ruin the fun too soon. She carefully pulled her tool from the depths of Miriam's rectum and issued a terse order for her to stay put. With a dull thud, both dildo and harness were removed and tossed carelessly on the floor. The beautiful English teacher wasn't prepared for the surprise that came next.

"Oh my God! What are you doing—" Miriam was abruptly gagged from the front by Eddie Neal's short, thick silicon cock. The veiny appendage was cold and slick and tasted strongly of rubber and slimy lubricant. The poor captive woman struggled to fight the inevitable reflexive gag in her throat while trying to resist the unexpected invasion with her teeth.

"Suck my dick, pretty lady." Eddie sneered. Miriam's head bobbed up and down; her slurping and sucking was punctuated by a few gasps and moans. Suddenly her eyes flew open as her racing mind processed a distressing new sensation against her backside. Kris Bennett was still behind her on the bed. But now she was aware of something hot and very wet touching her, probing her most intimate places. The butch woman's tongue made contact with Miriam's asshole, lapping hungrily at the remains of the sweat and lubricant clinging to the rim of her sore, puckered little asshole. When the degrading rim job was complete, Kris emerged from her degenerate feast and snapped her colleague to attention. Eddie pulled her false erection from Miriam's aching mouth, lowering her head in deference. "Permission to deflower this arrogant little frump?"

Kris silently nodded her assent. She swapped places with her colleague on the bed, holding the slackened length of scarf still around the captive woman's neck. "Permission granted, Ed. Do a good job and teach this stuck up little twat how to respect her superiors."

Miriam stared straight ahead at nothing in particular. She felt a pair of strong, slightly calloused hands spreading her open. She swallowed hard and suppressed the urge to moan when she realized that the throbbing between her legs was stronger, humming and tingling in a surge of pure electricity. She couldn't see it, but she was aware that the slick inner and hairy outer lips of her vulva swelled and parted, eager to receive her assailant's tool. She felt so hot, now, and her hips swayed from side to side in silent invitation. "Please..." She whimpered.

"What the hell do you want now, Collier?" Eddie snapped.

Kris held the Miriam's chin, tilting the English teacher's face up to meet her gaze. "Tell Miss Neal what you want, honey."

"Fuck me..." Miriam's quivering voice sounded breathless and defeated.

"What's that?" Kris sneered. "Tell Miss Neal what you want, Collier! LOUDER!"

"God, fuck me, please!"

"Fuck me, what?"

"Fuck me, Miss Neal...I want it! Please..."

"You heard the lady." Kris said.

A loud, hysterical little moan filled the dingy room the second Miriam felt Eddie's silicon cock invading her insides, pushing against the barrier of her cervix. "Unnghh!" She groaned, betraying the pleasure she felt with being filled by another woman. Eddie grasped the captive woman's hips, speeding up the tempo of her thrusts. The scarf around Miriam's throat tightened a little more, compelling the captive woman to crawl closer where she was eye level with Kris Bennett's massive, dark bush.

Kris was on her knees, her incredibly lean, muscled thighs roughly shoulder length apart. Miriam immediately noticed two things: The triangle patch covering the butch woman's mound was incredibly thick, adding to the mystery of what was between her legs. And with each nervous breath, the English teacher could smell a familiar and intriguing aroma of raw female arousal with a faint trace of whatever laundry detergent she'd used to wash her clothes. Miriam's jaw muscles clenched with each pounding she received from behind. "Unnghh!" She groaned, drawing in another deep breath. "Let me kiss it, Miss Bennett." She panted. "I want to serve you...I want to belong to you and no one else..."

Just before the school year started, Miriam attended a large district wide meeting at North Haskell High School on the other side of town. It was August, and summer vacation wasn't quite over yet. The day after was when the annual district wide Wellness Fair was held. It was an all day event held on the last Saturday of summer vacation. There was a large fun fair with a small carnival, games, and food with different sports demonstrations and competitions between all the public schools in Thatcher Blake. Miriam had come to watch a few competitions at North Haskell and to say hello to some of her junior and senior students.

She saw Kris Bennett and Eddie Neal. They were watching a pretty exciting tennis match between two of the district's rival varsity girls' coaches, Miss CJ Treadway and Miss Velma Blount from North Haskell and Talcott High, respectively. Among the four high schools in Thatcher Blake, North Haskell and Talcott were unparalleled in sports. Miriam stood near the packed bleachers and noticed Kris and Eddie talking to Talcott's varsity football coach, Ike Linley. Huh, she thought, as her eyes fixated on Kris Bennett's stance while she listened to whatever it was Ike was talking about. The high school principals around here certainly seem to favor a type to staff the locker rooms, don't they? Jesus, do they all call each other at home to find out what to wear to work each day? As far as Miriam Collier was concerned, she was staring at a small army of sexually ambiguous looking old tomboys stamped from the same mold.

Her train of thought was derailed by a fellow teacher she recognized from Harmony, Mrs. Prejean, one of the math teachers. After exchanging pleasantries, the woman lightly teased Miriam about staring so hard at the trio of gym teachers talking courtside. "Careful, your face might freeze that way if you keep staring!" Miriam didn't know quite how to respond to that. Later that night, in the privacy of her bed, she remembered the fire burning in her cheeks as she pleasured herself, thinking of Miss Bennett...wanting the slim, silver haired butch to grab her and take her—

"Lick it, Collier!" Kris snapped. The butch woman shoved Miriam's face into her dense, untrimmed bush and issued another terse command to stick her tongue out and get to work. "That's it, sugar. Lick my pussy and maybe I'll consider giving you a couple extra credit points this quarter!"

Kris palmed the back of Miriam's head, pressing the beautiful woman's face into her mound while her hips quivered from the pleasure of her power trip. A sudden flood of hot juices rushed over Miriam's tongue, salty and a little sharp, but not unpleasant. The primal odor of the butch woman's musk compelled Miriam's tongue to trace along the hairy cleft, parting her captor's labia in search of the secret treasure, the wellspring of Kris's desire. Eddie, by now, had pulled out and taken off her strap on. The dark haired butch lay beside Kris and Miriam, masturbating to the depravity she was witnessing.

The silver haired butch issued another command, and Miriam was on her back now while Kris straddled her face, coating her beautiful face with copious amounts of slimy, musky juices like a thick glaze. Miriam was a fast learner. She lunged and slurped at her captor's hairy box, eliciting a cacophony of gasps and low, sultry moans. Kris rode Miriam's face as though it was some sort of demented hobby horse, with that length of blue scarf still clenched in her fist. "Goddamn, don't stop, Collier!" Kris growled. "That's it! Right there..."

Miriam's hard work was rewarded several seconds later by the sound of Kris's loud cries. The butch woman's body tensed up and her back arched while she let out what sounded like choking sobs. The English teacher's head was firmly pinned between her captor's knees, and for a second or two, Miriam thought her head was about to be crushed by those powerful thigh muscles. When she was finally spent, Kris eased up and slowly backed away from Miriam's face, laying between her and Eddie. There wasn't much room left on the mattress. Luckily the bed was against a wall, mitigating the risk of falling off a little. Miriam's face and hair were a mess! Eddie grabbed the captive woman, driving her tongue aggressively in her mouth for a sloppy kiss while she finished herself off with a thunderous orgasm.

"What did I tell you, Ed? Just what the little tease wanted!"

"What—what are you talking about?" Miriam said.

"Oh come off it, Miriam!" Kris said. It was the first time all night she addressed her by her first name. "How long have we been talking? Seven, eight months, and those couple of dinner dates. This was what you wanted—a rough time—"

"I'm not sure if this was exactly what I had in mind." Miriam replied sheepishly. "You, ah...caught me off guard. I wasn't expecting—"

Kris planted a deep, insistent kiss on Miriam's mouth. Now she slowly sucked the English teacher's bottom lip and licked around her mouth to catch the traces of her own wetness on Miriam's beautiful full lips. "Yeah, that's the point, isn't it? It would ruin the fun otherwise."

"Huh, I always thought women liked you loved surprises." Eddie quipped.