Don't Stare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now it's my turn to take care of you." Kris said. The slim butch was on top of Miriam, kissing her neck and collarbones. "I'm gonna make you all mine!"

"I'm already yours..."

The dingy hotel room was filled with Miriam's breathless moans and sighs as the two gym teachers descended on her like fresh prey. They kissed and licked her all over, caressing her breasts and flat abdomen with hands, lips, and tongues. Now Kris slid down her lover's body, settling between her legs. She delivered a flurry of butterfly kisses upwards, along Miriam's inner thighs. Then at long last, Miriam felt Kris's tongue making contact, parting the slick, swollen inner labia. The beautiful, dark haired captive moaned into Eddie's mouth as they shared several deep, insistent kisses. "Oh, God..." Miriam sighed. She felt the tip of Kris Bennett's tongue, probing and teasing the tough little bud of her clitoris. Her back arched up, away from the mattress. She felt like she was floating, up and out of her body, above it all...

Each breath Miriam drew came in short bursts, matching the frenzied rhythm of Kris's tongue. Soon her body went rigid and a loud, explosive cry filled the space between the two lovers. "Oh my God, don't stop!" She cried out again, repeating her lover's name over and over. The slackened scarf closed around her neck, tighter and tighter while she pulled deliberately at it. Miriam yanked harder and harder while the chaotic spasms from her orgasm intensified. Kris Bennett, Eddie Neal, and the dingy hotel room faded away and the whole world went white. The two gym teachers stared expressionless at their captive as she lost consciousness on the bed.

*****

Miriam Collier's body ached all over and still felt a little drowsy, but otherwise, she was okay. She was at home now, sitting on the sofa in her living room. Several minutes earlier, she retrieved her stack of student notebooks from her car and left them on the kitchen table. How time flies when you're having fun. It was Sunday early afternoon. She finished grading the last few notebooks over a cup of strong coffee hours ago when she woke up.

A faint, satisfied smile spread across Miriam's lips. Her eyes closed as she retraced the events of Friday evening after Eddie Neal got dressed and left the Schandor. Miriam and Kris left soon after; the latter suggesting they go back to her house. That suited Miriam just fine. On their way, they stopped for dinner at a restaurant downtown. It certainly was a night to remember, as far as Miriam was concerned. Early the following morning, Kris brought her back to the parking lot at F.W. Harmony and got her car started good as new. Miriam wanted to go back and spend the rest of the weekend with her new love, but then she remembered that Monday was just around the corner. They'd see each other again soon enough. Besides, it gave her something to look forward to.

*****

Miriam did not get the chance to see Kris Bennett until the following Friday afternoon. The last two class periods of the day were cancelled while the entire school assembled in the gymnasium for a pep rally and a student-faculty basketball game sponsored by the student council. The pep rally itself was pretty spectacular; the cheerleaders performed a few routines, general announcements were made by Principal Nelson about Homecoming events, and members of the football team came up to the microphone to announce the winners of tickets to the big Homecoming game.

The Homecoming theme this year is "Incarcerate the Ibizans." This year, the F.W. Harmony Bulldogs will be up against the North Haskell Ibizans. All week the halls on both floors of the building were festooned in purple and gold featuring pictures of an Ibizan hound locked up in either a cage or jail cell. There were a few mildly chuckle-worthy skits that were performed by the yearbook staff and the Homecoming committee. For the most part, Miriam Collier tuned out these events. Her colleague, Alice Stark, noticed that her friend seemed to be preoccupied by something even though Miriam was doing her best to appear as though she was concerned with getting back to her classroom to do paperwork.

It had only been a week Miriam thought, just one week since her life had been taken from her, turned upside down and then used to blast her out of her false sense of propriety and restraint. Seven short days since Miss Bennett and Miss Neal had caught her in the parking lot on her way to her car, staring them down as though they were dogs. And those seven days had changed the once uptight English teacher since it was she who was made to be the dog for a change.

Before this shocking and rather titillating encounter with the two gym teachers, Miriam Collier was often outspoken and arrogant about anything she perceived in her colleagues and students to be distasteful. But in this short time Alice noticed that her colleague was more reserved, quiet, and dare she say docile? Unbeknownst to anyone else at F.W. Harmony, Miriam Collier had become the ideal lover for the aggressive Kris Bennett.

The varsity band was playing the school fight song as the members of the boys' basketball team came charging onto the court. Each of them wore the Harmony mascot prominently on their uniforms; an image of a muscled bulldog standing ready to attack. Next came the members playing for the faculty team. Miriam and Alice noticed that as usual, the team mainly consisted all of the PE teachers along with a few other members of faculty.

Once the game was underway, something in particular caught Alice Stark's keen eye: One of the female PE teachers, Kris Bennett, hustled the ball away from point guard, Jerry Stanhope and passed it to her colleague, Coach Carlson. As the woman passed the ball, Alice caught glimpses of a blue-green watery silk object that was sort of tied around the waistband of her shorts with some of the excess stuffed inside. The woman leaned forward to get a better look. Funny, she thought to herself. What a lovely looking scarf. I would never have guessed Kris to be the type to appreciate such dainty things...

Alice was suddenly startled back to the present when she felt someone gently but firmly grasp her arm. She looked over to see Miriam was trying to get her attention. "You shouldn't stare like that, Alice." Miriam kind of half-shouted, trying to make herself heard above the din of the crowd. "Otherwise your face might freeze that way!"