Don't Start What You Can't Finish Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zenarcade
zenarcade
182 Followers

I don't know how long we kissed like that - I was literally seeing stars - but Carol finally broke off (why?). "Let's go," she breathed into my ear.

I nodded. "Yes."

We held hands on the way to my car, and she kept her hand on my leg as I drove. Not wandering, not stroking, just a light touch on my thigh that was both driving me crazy with desire and also amazingly reassuring and comforting. We made it to her house, and I pulled in to the driveway and switched off my car.

"Would you like to come in?" It was purely a rhetorical question, asked just to be polite.

"Yes, thank you," I replied, to be similarly polite.

She reached up and kissed me briefly, smiling. "Come on, let's go."

We made our way into her front door, and as she waved me in she tapped at her phone for a moment. "Mom. Promised to text her when I got home. You know - first date and all that."

"Quick message!"

She chuckled and held out her phone. She had simply sent "Home safe!" as the text to her mom. I chuckled and handed it back.

"Concise. I like it."

Carol had by now kicked off her heels, and said "Come on - I'll give you the penny tour." We walked through her home, and it looked sort of like what I had pictured. It was neat, organized, and nicely decorated - not many mementos or tchotchkes around, an overall cool feeling counterbalanced by some strategically placed Chinese-looking pieces. She nodded when I asked.

We wound up in her family room, and I smiled when I saw a tall pair of piano black speakers, from a company I knew.

"Must be hard keeping those clean with a little one!"

She grinned. "That is an ongoing battle. But I like how they sound, so they stay." As she spoke, she turned it on and some unfamiliar music wafted to us. "Chinese electronica. It'll change - the kind of music I like."

We sat on the couch that faced her speakers, our legs touching, and listened as one song faded out and another started. I felt great - relaxed, excited, and even a bit relieved that Carol was as interesting as she was. It was nice to be on a relatively normal date, and I realized with surprise that was what I missed with Jeannette and Rachel, as amazing as those nights had been, and why lunch with Rachel had been so much fun.

After a moment, we both turned to each other and started to slowly and softly kiss, our lips again joining, her tongue transporting me as she languidly explored my lips and then my tongue, responding eagerly as I explored back. After what couldn't have been too long, I felt her start to move - sitting side by side and kissing was just a little awkward. (Try it sometime if you don't believe it!) She moved herself to sit on my lap, straddling me, so we were now facing each other as we kissed.

Her hand moved to my back and stroked it; her other hand was in my hair holding me to her. For my part, I had one hand in her hair, running my fingers through it and gently rubbing her scalp while my other traced up and down her spine.

Carol's hair was, quite simply, beautiful. It was pretty long, ending below her shoulder blades, and it was almost blue-black in color, though she'd later correct me that it was not black, but very dark brown. And it just felt amazing - it was rich, soft, and thick. It was almost certainly the most beautiful hair I'd ever been this close to, even beating out Rachel's, which was itself spectacular.

I moved the hand that had been stroking her hair to join my other hand in tracing her down the silk of her dress covering her spine, and as I reached her waist my fingers lightly traced their way around to her stomach, and then reversed. I felt her start slightly as my fingers traced their way across her stomach, and the next time I let my hand just graze the bottom of her breast as I reversed, drawing a soft moan from her.

The next time up, I cupped her breasts and let my thumbs find her nipples, firm against the thin silk of her dress and her bra. I gently flicked and circled them with my thumbs, and felt her shiver as I did. I kept going, and we kept kissing, more forcefully now.

Even before I grazed her breast, she had worked her hands into my shirt and was stroking my back. Her fingers felt wonderful, and I breathed in sharply as she touched my back. She repeated that a few times, and then I felt her tug on my shirt just before I started to lift her dress. I raised my arms up and felt her lifting my shirt up, up, up and off of me, and drape it over the arm of the couch. That done, she started running her fingers over my chest and back.

I groaned in pleasure as she did, and I reached for the bottom of her dress, lifting, lifting, lifting it, up over her shoulders, her arms raised to let it come off, and then it was off and I was trying to drape it over my shirt, forgetting how slippery silk is and seeing it slip to the floor out of the corner of my eye.

Carol was now just in a lace bra and her matching thong, her groin pressing against mine and no doubt feeling how excited I was. She was beautiful - shimmering hair, ivory skin, nude colored bra and thong, lean without looking anorexic, and her eyes bored deep into mine, both of us half-naked. She leaned in to my ear and whispered. Just one word: "Upstairs."

She stood and took my hand, leading me to a staircase, up the stairs, to the first room on the right. She led us to the edge of the bed and turned to me, reaching up, kissing me again, those magical lips and tongue making me melt, and then she was reaching for my belt, undoing it, undoing my jeans, pushing them down, pulling them off my legs one at a time, trailing her hands back up the inside of my legs, not stopping, finding my erection through my bikini briefs, grasping, squeezing.

For my part, as she took hold of me through my briefs, I hugged her to me and reached around her, unhooking her bra with one hand, easing it off of her, feeling her breasts and nipples against my skin for the first time, her small breasts very firm and her nipples hard and extended. A hand went to them, exploring, touching, caressing, gently squeezing; Carol moaning softly as I squeezed, me moaning back as she continued to stroke and squeeze me through my briefs, my tip, however, now poking up over my waistband.

She must have felt it, because at the same moment I reached for her thong and started to push it down, the tiny triangle of fabric dark with her excitement, she pushed my briefs down and off me, staying with me as I stepped out of them and stood naked before her. Once she had gotten my briefs off, she stepped out of her thong, which I had pushed to her feet, and pulled me to her, and pulling us onto her bed.

I broke away from kissing her lips to explore her neck, her collarbone, and on down to her breasts, feeling her excitement as I kissed my way to her breasts and slowly played with her nipples. She let out a groan as I took a breast into my mouth and sucked, softly at first and then harder, and her hand squeezing my cock tightened as I did.

Her hand moved my cock over her clit and slowly teased both of us, rubbing me against her clit and labia before pointing me to her entrance, and then back to her clit. Mmmmmm . . . it felt incredible. She was a bundle of desire, and I wanted her - and vice-versa. She started to guide me to her opening, my tip by now thoroughly coated in her juices, and as she started to direct me to enter her we both opened our eyes and stared at each other. Once she had me in place, her hand moved to my ass and tried to pull me in.

I say "tried" because I wasn't quite ready. By that I don't mean that I wasn't fully erect - I was as hard as I think I'd ever been. No, I wanted to tease her a little more, and to reclaim some level of control. So I rubbed her clit with my cock, traversed her slit, feeling her heat and wetness, driving onto her clit and making her squirm hard, before finally lining up on her entrance.

We hadn't said a word since she had whispered "Upstairs" to me god knows how long ago, and now we just locked eyes again and I started to slide into her. She felt completely spectacular - she was very tight and very well lubricated. As I slowly fed my cock into her, I could feel her hands on my ass trying to pull me in faster. I smiled at her a little bit, and just kept on moving slowly, which made both of us crazy. Once I had about half of myself inside her, I withdrew slightly and then buried myself in her, seeing her eyes pop open and feeling her grunt as I entered her fully.

We rocked back and forth together, both savoring the feel of the other. As she managed to take all of me in her wonderful sheath, we stayed locked together as our eyes stared deep into each other. We kissed, moved slightly, and our bodies made passionate arabesques. It was wonderful and hot and passionate and elemental and sweet all at the same time. We took our time getting to orgasm, and when we reached our first it was like a stealthy earthquake - it sort of snuck up on both of us, which surprised me as I'm usually very aware of such things.

In another unusual occurrence, I came first - though not by much. We'd gone from slowly coupling and locking eyes to faster and harder, both our eyes closed, both of us getting more and more vocal, and then slowing and slowing, before speeding up again, her body stiffening and relaxing, her body sheathing me completely, squeezing, soaking, taking me all the way to the edge and then beyond. I could feel myself tipping over, and she could too, smiling at me as semen boiled up out of my balls, raced down my shaft, reaching my mushroomed tip, to paint the inside of her magical womb with hot, white, sticky pulses of cum, erupting into her, her fingers digging into my ass, holding me deep as I exploded, overcome by lust and orgasm, filling her, feeling her tip over the edge as she convulsed on me, her body stiffening like someone had given her strychnine, mouth opening in a silent scream, her back arching, driving me in even deeper, holding the arch, holding, holding, and then finally collapsing, her nails leaving imprints on me where she'd been pulling me in to her.

We finished with me on top, supporting myself on her slender body and my own more substantial elbows. As we recovered, our eyes locked back together as we came back from that magical orgasmic place. I almost collapsed on her, but managed to stay propped up on my elbows before slowly rolling off of her. As I did, the usual rush of fluid came out of her, with an audible gurgle, making both of us laugh weakly. She lay there for a moment, looking spectacularly beautiful, her hair splayed on the bed, her face flushed crimson, and then reached over for a towel, placing it on top of the huge wet spot we'd created. I moved to the other side of the bed, and she followed, nestling into me, that glorious hair falling on the pillow next to me. She lay half on me, half on her side, one hand on my chest.

I only know we dozed off because I woke to Carol sliding up and down my chest, her hair brushing against my chest and face. Just as I realized where I was, Carol mounted me and started sliding up and down on my cock. I was doubly transfixed - first by the sensation of her pussy squeezing my cock so tightly and second by the gorgeous visual. She was pumping up and down, and her small but very firm breasts were right in front of me. Her eyes were closed as she rode me, and it didn't take long before we both came again. I could have sworn she could feel me painting her insides with long streaks of sticky white cum again, but I'd probably just be projecting. It was simply amazing, and seeing and feeling her orgasm again while riding me was unbelievably sexy. She managed to lie on my chest when she recovered enough, me still buried deep inside her, and I think we fell asleep like that.

The rest of the night was like that - we'd doze off, both wake up hungry for the other, come together, and orgasm together. To say it was spectacular would be a huge understatement. But it was more than that, too - we had a real connection, a real intimacy, even if we didn't talk.

Finally, Carol heard a "ting" from her phone, and saw the time. She sat up bolt upright. "Oh, shit!"

She sprang from the bed, nude, the only sign we'd fucked pretty much the entire night a band of dried sweat across her forehead. Well, her pubic hair looked pretty matted, and there was a trickle of whitish fluid oozing from her. "I have to be at work in an hour. So, sorry to have to rush you out, but I do."

"Bummer!" I said, smiling as I did, and hunting for my clothes.

Carol was radiant, even with how little sleep we'd gotten. "Major bummer. I think your shirt is downstairs on the couch - c'mon!" She retrieved a robe from the bathroom attached to her room, didn't put it on, and took my hand, leading me downstairs. I'd found my jeans, underwear, etc., and we went downstairs to the family room, where we'd started our night of passion.

I quickly dressed, savoring the sight of Carol naked and enjoying me look at her. "Mmmmm. You are a vision!"

She actually blushed slightly. "Glad you think so. Now scoot! I have to go save people!" She was grinning as she said it, letting me in on the joke.

She came over to me to kiss me goodbye, and a serious look came into her eyes. "Hey. I'd love to do this again. My schedule is nuts - I don't work a normal 8-5 or 7-4 doc schedule, and have to balance that with my daughter. So it may take a while, but let's do it again. And next time, I'll get dinner."

"You're on. And I understand. Not to be . . . saccharine, but that was . . . hell, kind of hard to believe."

She nodded thoughtfully. "Yes. For me too. Oh - have you been snipped?"

It took me a minute to figure out what she meant, and by the time I figured it out she was explaining: "Have you had a vasectomy?"

"No. Problem with last night?"

Carol laughed. "No. Good. OK, talk to you later!" And with a lingering sweet kiss that was pregnant with passion, I was out the door.

I drove home in something of a haze, at once exhausted and exhilarated. I doubt we'd slept more than 3 or 4 hours, and I was absolutely drained - literally and figuratively. Carol's house was about 15 minutes away, and I made it home in one piece. My phone pinged right as I pulled in to the garage: "Mmmmmm."

It made me laugh, and I texted back "Exactly!"

"At work. More later."

As I walked in to my apartment, I debated whether to do breakfast or to go to bed. While I don't remember making a decision, the next thing I knew it was almost noon and I was on my bed, both starving and extremely thirsty. Surprisingly, I wasn't very stiff or sore - even though we'd been active, we must have been lower impact than Rachel. Which, I had to admit, was OK. It had been magical.

With that, I got up and had my usual breakfast, showered, listened to some music, and then decided to go for a bike ride. I was supposed to go out with Jeannette, Rachel, and Tracy that night, and even after last night with Carol I was looking forward to it. Why not, right? Anyway, I did a relatively short and easy ride - a little under 30 miles in an hour and a half. As I made it home, it occurred to me that I was having dinner with my friend Ted from law school.

Since I still had some time, I gave my apartment a quick cleaning thrash, and then ran through the shower again. I made it to the steakhouse I was meeting Ted at right at our appointed time.

"Hey stranger! How are ya?" Ted could boom his voice when he wanted to, and this was a time.

"Hey! Good. How about you?" We shook hands with none of the false bravado of trying to crush the other guys' hand.

"Terrific, actually. Just reached a workout on one of my bigger cases." Ted was a bankruptcy lawyer, but only did corporate work - paid a lot better. He'd been working on the case for a while, and had put in a lot of time in on it. "So I'm buying."

"Works for me!" We usually just split, although if one of us had a particularly good week we'd usually buy for the other one. Not that either of us were doing badly or struggling - just a nice thing to do with a good friend.

He grinned. "Good settlement - the check even cleared."

I snorted. "Like the trustee would have approved it otherwise?" Although I didn't do bankruptcy, everyone knew the trustee in the case.

"True. Nice to know Sally is still on the ball. How about you? Anything interesting?" We talked a lot of shop when we got together.

"Law, not really - a couple of cases out there, but nothing all that interesting. I did pick up some more consulting with DoD, though - same area."

He cocked his head. "Anything that'll get you ordered to a country where you have to use more than harsh language?"

I chuckled at his reference to the movie Aliens and shook my head. "Nope, just work on how to build a real government when we should probably line up and shoot every other person in the government - THAT might cut down on corruption."

Ted laughed. "Isn't there a due process problem there? Somewhere?"

"Ha. Probably, even for there. On the other hand, I have had a run of good luck dating . . . "

Ted perked up even more. "Oh? Do tell!"

So I filled him in on Jeannette (who he had met), Rachel, and Carol, also mentioning Tracy.

"Damn, why can't that happen to me?" He wondered aloud.

"Easy. Because I can't remember the last woman you dated who you didn't wind up going out with for months."

Ted grinned. "Yeah, well . . . I guess there IS that." He'd go on a first date, and usually be with whoever it was for quite a while. He had both good taste and good judgment, so was able to extricate himself without any hard feelings if it didn't work out, and it wasn't exactly a hardship going with any of the women he went out with. I think he just charmed whoever he went out with so much that it never occurred to them to go out with anyone else.

And why not? He was a good-looking guy, about an inch taller than I am, though something like 40-50 lbs heavier, and not in the kind of shape I'm in. Whip smart, and very successful financially. He'd been a CPA prior to switching to law, and that business acumen carried over. He was much better on the business side than I was - another reason I enjoyed consulting with the Defense Department. And he had a terrific sense of humor.

"So do you have a preference for one over the other?"

I shrugged. "Hell, after one night with each? Who could say? And Jeannette and Rachel were both pretty direct in saying I should 'go out' with Tracy. As in, stay in."

Ted laughed. "Damn right - definitely sample widely before deciding. Indecision is the key to flexibility!"

Our dinners arrived, and we plowed in. The food was terrific - one of the reasons we kept coming back. I was going through more water than I usually did, and stopped at one gin and tonic - it occurred to me I'd probably have more later.

"When do you go out again?"

"Supposed to go out with the three of them tonight." A thought struck me. "Want to 'run into us' somewhere?"

"Love to, but Daniel is home." Daniel was his son, the oldest of three kids.

"Ah. Yep, more important. Next time . . . "

"You bet." And with that, we drifted off to other topics and then headed out.

I got ready and was about to walk downstairs to meet Jeannette when my phone blew up. The first message was from Jeannette to Rachel, Tracy, and me. "Can't go - mom sick and can't watch Brandon. Go have some fun for me!"

The next one, almost the same instant, was Rachel - same thing. Well, not identical, but close - ex was sick. Rachel had mentioned that earlier, and had said he almost never got sick, so if he admitted to anything he was probably a step away from the ICU. I thought of Carol briefly, and imagined her in her white coat, plowing through paperwork and the occasional patient. I felt my loins stir, and my heart jump just a little bit at the image. Wow.

zenarcade
zenarcade
182 Followers