Don't Start What You Can't Finish Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zenarcade
zenarcade
182 Followers

Now that was a challenge I wasn't going to miss out on, and I could feel myself stirring as she said it - and she could too, as her pussy was still resting on my cock. "Yes."

I reached up and rolled her over, putting her on her back, putting her legs up in the air, and drove my rapidly recovering cock back inside her, hearing another gurgle as I displaced our combined cum from inside her. She went with it, and her lips parted as I entered her again, our eyes again locked together, and I slowly lowered my mouth to hers to kiss her passionately, brutally, wanting to make her mine, to make her scream out my name, and seeing in her eyes that she wanted the same. We again came together, though not as intensely, and I lowered myself onto her, savoring the feel of her body, the tingling of my lips as kissed, and those bottomless blue eyes that were swallowing me up.

She managed to talk first. "Mmmmm . . . you really like being watched?"

"Yeah. A little challenging finding someone who likes it as much as I do," I was able to say, my powers of speech coming back to me.

She chuckled. "I believe it. Me, too, for that matter. I have a pretty serious exhibitionist streak in me. Too bad you didn't get to see it at the Rose or the club."

"That is such a turn-on!" And it was. I could feel myself stirring - which, after cumming inside her twice already, was surprising even to me.

"Damn am I glad to hear that! Most guys talk it and then freeze when anybody else sees us. Oh well. That's

She was an athletic and imaginative lover, and indeed insatiable - I felt like I might have met my match. We didn't get more than an hour of sleep the whole night. We'd doze off for a few minutes, and then one or the other would start caressing the other, which inevitably triggered sex again - and again. It was unbelievably hot and passionate and intimate at the same time - it was all too easy to believe the last time she'd locked eyes with someone like this they'd gotten married.

She made me cum seven times (!) in something like 9 hours, and I lost count of how many times she came. In between, we drank what seemed like (and might have been) a gallon of water each, though I swapped gatorade in a couple of times for myself to build back electrolytes. Needless to say, we were both ragged and raw that morning - our last coupling was much slower and more gentle - and indescribably intimate and sweet as a result.

Luckily, it was a Sunday morning, so neither of us had any work or parental responsibilities, and could laze in bed. Neither of us, however, were that type, and so we got up, I made coffee, gave Tracy a spare toothbrush, and then we showered together.

As we stood in the shower and let the warm water flow over us, we each soaped the other, with the requisite amount of playing, and then rinsed off. As we showered, I was irresistibly reminded of how much like a couple we'd looked like the night before, and how much like a couple we must have looked like now. Tracy caught me giving her a pensive gaze.

"What? You look . . . thoughtful."

"It's just . . . easy and comfortable being with you. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know - one 'date.' But still . . . And I bet you haven't dropped that line about locking eyes and getting married very often."

She smiled. "Want to know how many times I've said that before?" I nodded. "None. I've never said that to anyone." That last bit softly, almost to herself.

"Well, I'm flattered I'm the first." It was true, too. It was also tremendously exciting - and not in a sexual way. This was something that could turn in to something serious. And while I wasn't necessarily looking for anything serious, I was also open to it. "In or out for breakfast?"

"Out. You still have to get me home." Oh. Right.

"True. OK. Want to borrow some sweats or something?"

She nodded ruefully. "That would be better than wearing that dress to a breakfast place - not that anyone won't know what we did all night anyway."

"True. OK, hold on, let me find something." I rooted around in my dresser and closet, and managed to find a pair of older gym-style shorts that actually kind of fit her, and a plain t-shirt that strained to hold her perfect breasts. Her nipples were still erect and poked through the fabric, but it was still cool enough that a hoodie wasn't out of place to give some cover.

And so we were off, her braless in my t-shirt and commando in a pair of my older shorts, with a hoodie over the shirt mainly to somewhat conceal her lack of a bra and her erect nipples (still!) poking through the t-shirt. Even though we'd spent the night fucking each other madly, seeing her dressed like that was a turn-on, and I could feel myself stirring again. Wow.

We had to wait for breakfast, and ran into a friend of hers, who knew her well enough to figure out that we were on the tail end of a date, as opposed to just starting one. The friend, Erin, gave me a serious once-over, and asked Tracy how she was, and so on. A minute or two after that, our table was called, and as we sat down I could feel how stiff and sore my body would be that day.

Tracy saw it, and laughed. "Yeah, me too! You wore me out last night!"

"I know exactly how you feel. So are you and Erin good friends? She gave me a pretty serious once-over."

"Caught that, did you? Sort of - not like Jeannette and Rachel, but we hang out. Good person. She approved, by the way," she added, with a wink.

"I must have missed that somehow . . . I'm still a little distracted."

"Yeah, me too. I keep thinking back to last night." She actually blushed slightly. "How many times did you cum?" That last said softly, so on one else could hear.

"Seven. You?"

"I don't even know - I lost count. That's never happened before. Seven? That sounds like . . . a LOT!"

I made a wry face. "Uh, yeah. The most times I've ever cum in 24 hours is 9 - and you got me to 7 in like, what, 9 hours. And that's never happened before."

"Wow. I'd better get a morning-after pill. Or two." She chuckled. "No time for a newborn!"

I was more than a little surprised that she wasn't on some sort of birth control.

"Yep, might be a good idea - I'm still intact." I paused. "I should have asked - sorry I didn't."

She grinned. "Good to know! And no, I'm not on any kind of birth control - haven't needed it. Remember my dating frustrations?"

"Yep. Might be worth a morning-after pill, then . . . I should have asked. I am . . . prepared at home."

She laughed. "I didn't give you a chance. And hate them as much as men do. Don't worry - it'll be fine. I'm a little old to get pregnant in one night, even if you did cum 58 times."

"True on not getting a chance - and I loved it."

Our food arrived, and we plowed through it - we had, after all, burned about a million calories each. And as we wound down, I was thinking about the next time we could get together.

"So . . . like to go out Wednesday? My son comes back Monday-Tuesday. I know it's a work night, but . . . "

She thought for a second. "I have a meeting Thursday I have to prepare for." Which meant it had to be an important one. "Thursday night?"

It was my turn to think for a second, or, at least, to pretend to. "You bet!"

She smiled, and our eyes connected again. Whoa! I felt like a moth drawn to flame. "Want to just stay in, order take out, and watch a movie?"

"That sounds great," I said, meaning every letter.

"I'll be casual - I usually can't wait to ditch work clothes when I get home."

"Sexy! OK, I'll show up in shorts and tevas. Can I bring anything?"

"No, just you."

We finished up and headed out. I drove her home, and walked her to the front door, where we kissed, passionately but comfortably.

"Thursday!" I said, as we broke apart and I turned to head to my car.

"Thursday," she said softly, just so I could hear it. And then she turned, went in the door, and was gone.

I drove home in a sort of daze, absolutely gobsmacked by Tracy. While I knew a lot of what I was feeling was afterglow from quite possibly the best night of sex I'd ever had, there was a much deeper connection there, deeper even than that with Carol. And putting those two nights back to back - wow. I could feel myself sliding over an edge, caught myself, shook my head, turned up Husker Du very loud in the car, and drove home, where I was confronted with the carnage of our evening. It actually wasn't that bad - except the bedroom, where the bed was just destroyed. Luckily, the apartment had a washer and dryer, so laundry was easy. I got laundry going, checked my work calendar for anything pressing, and then sat down on the couch to read.

The next thing I knew, it was 3 hours later - I'd crashed hard. It was right around 3 in the afternoon, and wow was I stiff! There are a lot of ways to work out stiffness; my preferred method was to go for a bike ride, which got all my muscles working but was low impact. So I pulled out my mountain bike and rode for about an hour and a half. It helped. I'd be kidding you if I said it cured it, but I felt better. A quick shower, and then a visit to the apartment complex's jacuzzi helped even more, to the point that I felt reasonably human.

Somewhat surprisingly, my phone had not blown up with texts while I'd napped and rode and jacuzzi'ed. I'd texted both Carol and Tracy to say thank you for a spectacular night - they both were - and they'd replied similarly. I'd asked Carol about her schedule, and it looked like it might be a while before we got to go out again, between her work and our combined children schedules. And I'd texted both Rachel and Jeannette (which was truly the height of laziness, as she was in the apartment one floor down and one over from mine), but hadn't heard back yet.

I was debating what to do for dinner when my phone ting'ed with a text. Tracy. "Like to come over?"

"Yes. When?"

"Now?"

"I'll leave in 5 min."

"OK."

I raced to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, thanked god I'd showered and shaved, pulled on a nicer shirt, picked up keys, phone, and wallet, and literally ran down to my car.

And ran smack into Jeannette, who had just pulled in to her garage. She looked a little tired, but still beautiful.

"Hey there! How was last night?" She said brightly.

Yikes. "Completely spectacular. Yours?"

She flashed one of her beautiful smiles. "I bet! Tracy said the same thing. It was fine - went for pizza and a movie. Different fun than you and Tracy! Been running around all day trying to get stuff done."

"Alex is back tomorrow - like to cook out?"

"That sounds good - I'll text when back from work."

"OK - night!"

I jumped in my car and then took a deep breath - I'd been ready to go racing through the parking lot. I put all the windows down, opened the moonroof, cranked up the stereo, and drove over to Tracy's. As I parked and closed up the car, I saw her door open and she came out on her front porch. My heart sped up just a bit as I saw her flowing bell of shiny golden blonde hair, and she waved and smiled as I got out of my car.

Neither of us said anything until I reached her. I took her in my arms, and our eyes met again. I was again totally dazzled.

As our eyes locked together again, she said softly, "I didn't want to wait."

"Me either." We held each other for a moment, then kissed again briefly.

We went inside, and decided on pizza. She ordered, and then poured us drinks before coming to snuggling up to me on the couch.

She let out a sigh. "This is nice."

I had an arm around her, and was reveling in feeling her next to me. "Mmmmm - hmmmm," was all I could manage.

She was wearing a pair of shorts and some kind of athletic shirt, with a sports bra underneath. Her hair was tied in a ponytail, and we stayed like that until the pizza came, sometimes idly chatting, but mostly just enjoying being next to each other.

The pizza came, and we inhaled it at the breakfast bar in her kitchen. We finished the glass of wine we'd both had, and then switched to water with a laugh - we were both still feeling last night. She cleaned up pretty quickly, declining my offer to help, and then we returned to the couch, where a nameless movie was playing on Netflix. She turned, killed the TV, and got up, extending her hand.

"Come on. I'm exhausted and want to feel you next to me."

I nodded. We made our way up to her bedroom, and as she started to lift off her top I stopped her. "May I?"

She smiled. "Of course. As long as you can do it before I collapse."

Well, that was easy - I slipped off her top, sports bra, and her shorts, leaving her naked. I quickly stripped myself, and we climbed on her bed, where she arranged herself so that half of her was on me, an arm across me, one of her legs atop mine, her hair still in the ponytail. We were both completely and utterly spent, but even so we couldn't resist each other, and coupled gingerly, our eyes locked on each other again. It was very different from last night - slow, sensual, and unbelievably sweet. As exhausted and sore as we both were, it didn't take either of us long to orgasm, and I think we were still coupled as we dozed off.

We didn't couple again the rest of the night, winding up spooning and I, at least, fell into a deep sleep. The next thing I knew her phone alarm was going off, and she hit snooze a couple of times as we woke up. We hadn't moved - we were in exactly the same position, and I reveled in the feel of her skin on mine, her hair splayed out on the pillow, and realized my hand was cupping her breast. She let out a yawn and stretched out, then turned and kissed me before edging off the bed to the bathroom.

"Gotta use the bathroom. There's another one out the door to the right." She was moving pretty stiffly, and as she closed the door I got myself up and found the other bath - so this is what it would look like!

We met back in the bedroom, and she was starting to move with her usual energy. She smiled. "That was almost as good as Saturday night!"

"We actually slept!" And then, more seriously, "Yes, it was. Loved waking up with you."

"I'm usually all about morning sex, but . . . work. Like to do my back in the shower?"

"Duh!"

We showered together - she'd opted for the larger shower in her townhouse, as I had, and it was big enough for both of us. We practically giggled as we washed each other, and as she reached for her shampoo I intercepted it. "May I?"

She nodded. I proceeded to shampoo her hair, massaging her scalp as I did, feeling her relax as my fingers worked her hair and scalp, making sure to get all of her hair, then turning her around to rinse. As she did, she reached for me, pulling me to her, kissing me hard as the warm water flowed down around us, finally breaking away and shooing me out of the shower. I dried off with a luxurious towel, hunted down my clothes, and dressed.

She came out in a robe, with a towel encasing her hair. "Thursday?"

I smiled. "Wouldn't miss it!"

She walked me down to the door, kissed me again, and went back upstairs. As I drove home, I saw it was all of 7:15 AM - earlier than I'd thought. And as I drove, I flashed back over the last 36 hours, most of which had been spent with her. I realized I'd been out with her more than Rachel and Jeannette, and also that I hadn't thought of Rachel, Jeannette, or Carol while I was with Tracy. Interesting . . .

zenarcade
zenarcade
182 Followers