Don't! Stop!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again I could feel an orgasm starting to build. Again, I thought that because of all the ones I had already, it couldn't be a very big one. But as the minutes ticked by, as he continued to ram his large hard cock deep into my ass, continued to finger fuck my pussy and rub my clit I could feel the pressure build and build until I wondered if it would kill me when it finally hit.

I heard him grunt, then the wonderful sensation of his cock throbbing inside my ass pushed me over the edge. Thunderous waves of pleasure washed through me. As if it were someone else, I heard myself scream as wave after wave of pleasure slammed through me.

It seemed to last for hours, until finally I dropped to my belly on the bed and moaned, "Please...no more...please."

I felt Lou slowly pull his cock out of me, then a moment later I heard him whisper, "I told you, you're my little mommy fuck toy. I'll be back for more later."

I was asleep before he got off the bed.

At first, when I woke the next morning it seemed like a dream. I lay still wondering if I had dreamed it, until I moved and found that both my pussy and ass were sore and that my thighs were coated with dried cum.

As it hit me it was real, his last words came back to me, 'I'll be back for more.'

As they sunk in I could feel my pussy begin to get wet, even as sore as it was. I got up and stepped into the shower. As the water cascaded over me I thought about what had happened, and what I should do. By the time I turned the water off I had come to the resolution that I wasn't going to do anything.

He had raped me, but I had never, ever felt like I had while he was fucking me. I wanted more of it, and he had promised more. As I dried myself, I pushed the guilt out of my mind and thought about what the next time with Lou would be like.

I was in the kitchen making toast when Lou came in. I stopped and turned to look at him. Two things happened, my pussy grew wet and my face turned red as I remembered the night before.

"Aw...is...is Carl coming down?" I stammered.

Lou grinned and said as he walked toward me, "Not for a while. He's pretty hungover."

He walked up to me, put one hand on the countertop on each side of me, and pressed me to the counter with his body.

He stared into my eyes, grinned and said, "So my little mommy fuck toy, did you enjoy last night?"

For an instant I wanted to scream at him, "You raped me you bastard!" then the remembered feel of his cock inside me, the feel as I climaxed over and over filled my head and I slowly nodded, my cheeks flaming red as I did.

His grin got wider as he took my hand and walked to a chair. He sat down unzipped his shorts and pulled out his hard cock. He put a hand on my shoulder and gently pushed down. I sank to my knees between his legs and looked up at him, wondering what he had in mind.

"Breakfast." He said with a grin as he put his hand on the back of my head and pulled it toward his hard cock.

I had never sucked a cock the size of his before. My ex-husband had been average in size. I looked at his huge, veined pole in front of me, then looked up at him.

"I've...never...done one this big." I stammered.

"Never?" He asked.

I shook my head and he chuckled as he said, "Wrap your hand around the base, wrap the other one around my balls, then take the head into your mouth. Don't try and take too much that you choke; we'll work on that later."

"But what if Carl...?" I started to say.

"Don't worry, he won't be awake for hours yet." Lou said, then pulled my head toward his cock as he said, "Now suck."

I did just as he instructed. As I began to suck on the crown of his cock that musky flavor hit my tongue. Instantly my pussy grew wetter than it had been. Before long as I sucked and licked at that huge pole I could feel the wetness coating the inside of my thighs.

I squeezed my legs together trying to make it feel even better. As I tasted more and more of the musky flavor of his cock, I felt several mini orgasm shoot through me. I lost track of time as I sucked on him until I was brought back by a groan from Lou.

"Oh fuck baby," He groaned, "I'm gunna...gunna...CUM!."

I felt him grab the back of my head and pull it down onto his cock as his hard shaft swelled than exploded in my mouth. A moment later I found my mouth full as the first blast of his cum hit the back of my throat. I almost gagged, then defensively I swallowed. A moment later another blast hit me and again I swallowed, then again and again. Each time I did another blast of cum would fill my mouth.

Finally after five hard blasts, he sat back and sighed, "Oh fuck that was good!"

He grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet saying, "Your turn."

He picked me up and put me on the counter on my hands and knees. I felt him pull my sweat pants down, then felt his hand slide up between my legs.

"Holy shit!" He said,"The insides of your thighs are wet halfway to your knees! Damn!"

A moment later I gasped as I felt his hands on my ass cheeks, then felt his tongue slide into my pussy. It took all of 30 seconds and a climax crashed through me. As it ebbed I felt his tongue slide up my pussy, then back dwon to my clit. As his tongue licked up and down my slit, lashing my clit on one end of it's travles and pushingi nto my entrance on the other, the feeling was indescribable. Within minutes I was cumming a second time.

As my second climax ebbed Lou grabbed my hips and turned me to face him. He jerked my sweat pants off my ankles, stepped between my spread legs, with one hard shove rammed his cock full length into me.

As he began to fuck me he grunted, "Now my little momma fuck toy I want you to cum for me again. Cum on my cock, Show me you like riding my big stick! Tell me you like it...tell me!"

As he hammered his hard rod into me I groaned, "Oh...yes! Fuck me!"

I climaxed again, then again. As I felt Lou grab my hips and shove all the way into me, I knew he was about to cum.

I hooked my heels into his back, pulled him into me, reveled in the feel of his long hard cock filling my pussy with his warm sticky spunk.

When he was done he slowly pulled his cum covered cock to of me, grinning at the sight of his cum dribbling out of me onto the counter.

He pulled me up to a sitting position, took my chin in his hand, held my head up so I had to look into his eyes and asked, "You wanted it, didn't you?"

I sat still for a long moment, knowing if I answered yes I was admitting it wasn't really rape, then slowly nodded my head.

He grinned and said, "You want more don't you?"

This time I didn't have to think about it, I nodded my head again.

Lou leaned forward and gently kissed me, then said, "Well as long as I'm here, you'll get it. You are one hot mom! Man, you have a nice tasty pussy! I like fucking you!"

He helped me down off the counter and I pulled on my sweat pants.

"Now, how about some food?" He said with that huge infectious grin.

Lou and I ate breakfast without saying much more. Every once in awhile he would pat my ass or cup my breast as I walked past him. Carl got up an hour later. He was so hungover he didn't eat anything.

The boys went out to be with friends and returned late in the evening. I was already in bed, waiting to see if Lou would come. I fell asleep only to wake sometime in the early morning as he climbed between my legs.

This time he said nothing. I parted my legs as he climbed between them. I felt him put the head of his cock against my pussy and a moment later it was buried inside me. He grabbed my ass cheeks and fucked me until I climaxed. A few seconds later he grunted as he filled my pussy with a load of cum. He slipped out of my bed and left. Not a word was spoken by either of us.

For the next two weeks Lou fucked me every chance he had. I had never, ever been so sexually satisfied. By the time the boys were ready to go back to school, I would fuck him anytime or any place he wanted. The day they left Carl hugged me and carried his bags out to the car, leaving Lou and me alone for a few moments.

He made sure Carl was out of sight, then he pulled me to him and kissed me saying, "Aw my horny little momma fuck toy. It's been grand!"

"Will you be coming back?" I ask, hoping the answer was yes.

"I'll try." He said as he picked up his bag, "but it all depends on where I get a summer job."

As he climbed into the car I knew my life had changed. I was no longer satisfied with not having sex and knew I would have to do something about it. At the end of the school year Carl called and said he would be coming home because he had a summer job with a company in our town. When I asked if Lou would be coming with him, he said that Lou had taken a job on a fishing boat for the summer. Needless to say I was very disappointed.

Carl got home on a Friday. When he came in the door he hugged me then said, "Mom, I have a friend, who has a summer job on one of the drilling rigs. Because he's summer help they will only let him work a week at a time so he'll be working a week on and a week off. He needs a place to stay when he's onshore. Can he stay in our extra room?"

"Sure why not?" I said, depressed because I was hoping Lou would come back.

Carl introduced me to Will. He was average height but with broad shoulders, blonde hair and blue eye from his nordic parents. The boys put their stuff away in their rooms, then Carl yelled at me he was going to see his friends. I was washing dishes daydreaming about Lou when I heard someone behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see Will coming into the kitchen.

"I thought you would be going with Carl to meet his friends," I said turning back to the sink.

A moment later I felt a hard lump push up against my ass and Will's voice said softly in my ear, "I decided to stay here and meet the little momma fuck toy Lou told me about, the one I'm going to be fucking for the summer."

My heart skipped a beat as I felt his hands slide around my hips and begin to burrow under the band of my sweat pants. He pushed his hands down into my panties. A moment later his fingers slipped into my pussy.

"You'd...you'd rape me?" I groaned, automatically spreading my legs to give him better access.

"It's not rape if you want it." He said, "So tell me, do you want it? Would you like me to fuck you? Make you cum?"

As he slid two fingers in and out of my dripping pussy, and used two on the other hand to rub my clit, I knew I would let him do anything he wanted.

"So, are you ready for a hard cock? My hard cock?"

I said nothing, just moaned in response.

I felt him push my sweat pants down, then felt him push on my back urging me to bend over the counter. As I bent over I felt him put his cock head against my leaking pussy.

As his cock slid into me I thought, 'My god! I'm being raped again!..don't stop...God...please...don't...stop!'

12