Don't Summon Me Pt. 03

Story Info
Gerald has summoned his aunt to join his blood coven.
7.2k words
4.59
7.3k
19

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EdenRedd
EdenRedd
129 Followers

Seven

The scent of metal and flames filled my nose. I looked down on the open casting mold. I glanced to my right, liquid silver bubbling in the small furnace. The heat of the smithing furnace washed over me as the wind howled outside. My gaze lingered on the metal soup, my thoughts falling into a dreamy state.

An image of my Aunt Lily floated along my thoughts and I let out a small sigh.

It had been four days since my Aunt Lily appeared at the mansion entrance. The summoning ritual brought her back. My mother Rose and Lily's daughters, Dana and Beth, were elated at her return. We all moved into a room and broke out some wine to enjoy. Dana and Beth were nearly to tears, seeing their mother returned back from the great beyond. She was different, just like my mother. Aunt Lily was seven feet tall and her invisible aura dripped of dark and devilish power. Those not sensitive to the mystic arts would have thought she was just a beautiful woman with a peculiar height. As a family, we knew what it all meant, but to have her back was like a family reunion of a different sort.

That night was one of decadence and blood magic until Aunt Lily arrived. When we moved to a sitting room, the mood shifted to something almost innocent. The conversations turned to how much everyone was missed from both sides, the living and the dead. My mother spent the time silent and watching with adoring eyes, seeing her sister had return. Beth and Dana were full of questions, asking what it was like in the dreamlands and how much she was missed since her untimely death.

Aunt Lily was kind and warm, telling of lying in the tendrils of darkness and basking in great secrets.

The conversations began to wane as the sun started to rise. That night had exhausted all of us. We all soon returned to our own rooms. My mother and I showed Aunt Lily to her room. I remembered her gaze as simple and not filled with lusting cravings like when my mother arrived. She instead gave us both a kiss on the cheek and retired for the day.

The following days were filled with pleasant family meet ups. We ate, drank and talked. I couldn't help but feel like I was fallen into a dream. The pain and heartache of their deaths began to slip away a little at a time. By the third day, we all lived in our little world, enjoying the mansion and our company together.

Dana and Beth began to make themselves at home. I often caught my cousins exploring the mansion like when we were younger. They each would sneak a kiss with me before running off. There was a part of me that thought it would progress from there, but it didn't. Despite the many conversations of building our blood coven, dark knowledge and mystical arts, all of us acted more like roommates over the last few days. I wasn't sure what to make of it, so I channeled my energies elsewhere.

The Libro Nocte was still with us. The ancient book continued to whisper secrets to me and I was caught in its dark gravity. Reading a few pages from the book often brought me to other mystical books in our family library. The Libro Nocte was a mystical tome of ill repute, but it wasn't the only book on the dark arts.

I glanced down to the molding again and saw the strands of hair tied into a thin, simple, round braid. I had spent the last few days collecting the hair from my mother, Dana, Beth and even Aunt Lily. I did nothing unscrupulous. As High Priest, I could ask for whatever I wished. They happily plucked strands of hair and handed them to me without an argument. Beth and Dana were happy to help. My mother and aunt smiled with affection as they handed over strands of hair.

I had spent the last few days studying the rites and spells needed to have a functioning blood coven. It wasn't enough for a High Priest to simply be the leader, they had to prove that they accepted me as their priest and lover.

When I received the strands of hair, I tied them into a tight, braided loop. Earlier today, I made my way to the work cottage to complete what I needed to do. The work cottage was filled with all kinds of equipment and tools to create mystical items, jewelry, ceremonial daggers, and swords. Everyone had to learn how to smelt and craft these items for rituals and spells. It was an honored past time and one I took up when I was very young.

I picked up the metal tongs from the workbench and reached out to grab the thick cup in the furnace. Gray liquid bubbled as I held the cup over the mold. My other hand reached down to the tiny braid and put it into the mold. It fit perfectly and I closed it. With a turn of my wrist, I poured molten silver down the small hole. It wasn't much, but it would be enough for my purposes. When the last drop fell, I put the cup back in the furnace and made sure the mold was secure. Now, all I had to do was wait for the metal to cool.

I put down my tools, turned and leaned against the edge of the workbench. I looked to the window, gray filling the skies. I continued to stare until two tall figures walked by. It didn't take a terrible high leap of logic to see my mother and aunt walking by. I could hear the murmur of their conversation as they walked past the windows and continued on to the forest that populated the rear of the estate.

I stood up and walked over to a window. I watched them as they moved on, laughing and talking on their simple stroll. My mother was dressed in her fine white dress and wide-rimmed hat. My aunt was in her red, silky dress. Her long blonde hair curled at the tips and bounced with every step she made.

I noticed that they had spent the last few days taking a walk together. They would walk to the forest and disappear for a time. I thought to follow them, but decided against it. They were happy to see each other again and it felt rude to disturb them.

I watched them vanish into the forest and let out a small sigh.

I turned and walked back to the work bench. I reached down to the mold, turned it and slammed it down. The mold cracked and fell away. A simple, silver ring fell to the workbench. I touched it and felt it was cool. I picked it up and brought it over to the buffing machine. It didn't take long to buff the ring and make it shine. When I was finished, I lifted it to my eyes and inspected it. When it was up to my high standards, I slipped it on.

Energy tingled along my finger. The tingling grew deeper, running along my hand and into my heart and mind. Once the power settled, the tingling faded away.

I could feel the new power. I had influence and control over my blood coven. I could control them to my every whim, if I needed to. It was something I felt I didn't need to exploit, but it did bring me some comfort.

Dark thoughts caressed my mind. I knew my mother and aunt were different. They came back from the dreamlands. My mother told me that we were to bring the dreams of chaos and knowledge to this world. I understood and didn't understand what she meant. Our families were always agents of the dark ones, but to embrace it further meant to bring the unnatural to the natural world. It wasn't about plunging the world into darkness, but to enlighten the chosen so they could spread true knowledge.

I shook my head, pushing away the edges of dark designs.

I made my way to the door of the cottage, opened it and stepped out.

The door closed behind me and I took a slow walk back to the mansion. Despite the gray skies, the grass glowed with deep, emerald hues. The long winter was approaching soon and the life under every step I made would wither and die until the spring brought life again.

I entered through the back door, close to the kitchen. No one was there when I walked in. The mansion was vast and often felt like no one was around, even when we had people stay.

I allowed my new ring to seek out my cousins. I could feel their heartbeats in the sub level. I smiled as I walked toward the stairs and made my way down.

It didn't take long to walk the corridors until I reached the underground pool. Blue and white tiles filled the large underground pool chamber. I stepped in and the sounds of laughter touched my ears. I glanced around and found my cousins swimming, talking and laughing. The moment I entered, they stopped and treaded water, their bright gazes on me.

"Gerald!" Dana shouted.

Beth smiled as she floated in the water.

I stepped to the pool edge, seeing my cousins in their bathing suits. Dana was in a one-piece suit. It adhered to her athletic body. Beth wore a large, black shirt that looked like a dress on her. It swirled as she kept her head above water.

The two of them swam closer until they reached the edge of the pool. They grabbed it as they looked up.

"Join us," Dana smiled.

"I will, in a little bit. I just wanted to see how you both were," I said with a smile.

Dana's grin remained. "Wonderful! It's so nice to have mom back. She has been all ears about our time since she passed away."

Beth nodded. "She missed us, even in the dreamlands."

I nodded. "How have you both adjusted to living here?"

"It has been a dream come true," Dana said with an enthusiastic tone. "I feel so free and my mind clear. It's like it was meant to be."

"How have you adjusted to us being here?" Beth asked in a small voice.

Her words struck me. Despite my cravings and lewd thoughts, a sliver of me thought that no one really cared how I adjusted to things. I spent a long time alone, trying to understand my place in the world and now, I'm understanding some of my path.

"It's been incredible. The mansion felt empty for such a long time. Now, it feels warm and homey."

"We never have to be alone again," Dana said with a seductive gleam in her eyes.

"No, we don't," I said as I gave her a smirk.

"Undress and join us," Dana cooed.

I kept my smile as I began taking hold of my clothes. My cousins watched with interested eyes as I took off piece by piece. My shirt, shoes, socks and pants were thrown to a corner by a bench. I soon stood naked at the edge of the pool.

Dana's gaze fell to my throbbing, half-hard cock. Beth stayed by the edge, looking up with wanting eyes. I sat down, slipping my feet and legs into the water. Dana swam from the edge of the pool and pulled at her suit. It slid over her shoulders and was pulled down. I watched as the suit reached her ankles and were kicked off. The suit sank to the bottom of the pool as she kicked towards me.

Dana swam between my legs. Her tongue snaked out and licked the underside of my hardening cock. It felt natural and welcomed. A hunger filled her eyes as her tongue glided along the shaft. When she reached my head, she engulfed it and gently sucked on the tip.

My shoulders relaxed as Dana's head slowly bobbed. During our small talks, she would mention how much she liked my taste. Lips moved seductively down until she reached the hilt. Her tongue writhed against my shaft. Her eyes closed as she slowly pulled back and down, running soft lips over my cock.

Beth pulled herself up from the water and sat beside me. She watched her sister with one part annoyance and another part lust. To this day, there seemed to be a greedy rivalry between them. They seemed to be better over the last few days, until now. Beth was always the quiet one and her sister was much more outgoing. I was never sure how bad it would get between them. They never physically fought each other, but the snide remarks and insults flew like daggers on the wind.

Bliss crawled up my body as Dana seemed to find her rhythm. Her head bobbed as her tongue tried to coax me for release. I resisted, enjoying the sight of her. The tension between us was always there. It was apparent with every visit.

Beth turned her gaze to me. She reached over and touched my chin. I turned my face to her as Dana continued to suck on my throbbing member.

Beth's gaze turned neutral, as if a conversation was happening in her head and didn't reach her lips. When she seemed to make up her mind, her lips parted.

"Our mother is very hungry," Beth said in a small voice.

I instantly knew what she meant. When I first summoned my mother from the dead, I had become her tether and anchor to this realm. The same could be said for my aunt, their mother. There was a dark crack along my soul, allowing me to keep them here, but I had to feed them. My mother only wanted one kind of feeding. I'm sure my aunt would be the same.

But, why hasn't she come to me yet?

Beth let out a small sigh. "She has told us how much she missed you, us and the family."

I tried to speak, but Dana's mouth tightened, like she was trying to pull my soul out through my manhood.

Beth looked down at her sister as her head bobbed with lurid intent. "Afterwards, I promised to take care of you."

"Take...care of me?" I said as the words took me off guard.

Dana's eyes remained closed as my cock thickened in her mouth. She deep-throated me, the tip touching the back of her throat. Her hands clutched to my legs as she moaned with her mouth full.

Thick spurts of come painted the back of her throat. The muffled moan grew as more surged and she quickly gulped it down. Her lips massaged my cock, causing more to spurt onto her tongue and throat.

When the last drops of seed were quickly consumed, Dana pulled back, licked her lips and smiled at me.

"When it's all over, Beth and I will take care of you," Dana said with a loving smile.

Eight

I stood in front of the mirror. The last rays of sunlight died outside my bedroom window. The wind picked up, howling against the now black sky. My bedroom was warm, but even behind the protective walls and windows, the world outside had fallen into a primal cold most would find shelter to escape from.

I fixed the collar to my shirt. Dress pants covered my legs and a simple, but functional belt surrounded the waistband. I had a date with two women I loved deeply, but a part of me held a sliver of concern.

My mind rolled back the events from the pool. After a small swim and some splashing, Dana remained in the pool to do laps. Beth left with me and we made our way upstairs. We were dripping wet, but it didn't stop her from holding my hand as we made our way to the upper floor. She saw me to my room, her black T-shirt clinging to her voluptuous body. I could feel the fight in her, wanting to enjoy our time together just like the small moment of her sister drinking my seed. Instead, she kissed me on the cheek and left for her bedroom.

After I toweled off, I laid in my bed and stared at the ceiling for a time. Beth and Dana's words haunted me. My Aunt Lily was the shy one of my three aunts. She was quiet, helpful and listened to everyone. She was the one everyone went to with their problems and she was happy to be an ear if someone wanted to vent or just talk.

I remembered how I loved to talk to her. As far back as I could remember, I went to her to complain about the universe being unfair. She didn't sooth me with false lessons or fairy tales. She would quietly tell me the world was unfair and it was up to us to make it fair. When the venting and complaining ebbed, she ended every time together with a hug. She knew the importance of being close and it made her special to my heart.

I fell back to my body, seeing myself smile in the standing mirror. I didn't realize how much I missed her. It had been a long time since she passed and now, she was here, in our home. An ache filled me at the thought, missing her understanding hugs and affection.

My thoughts shifted to what my cousins said in the pool. She was hungry and that bit of information caused me to pause. My mother was the outgoing, loving one of her sisters. Was my aunt afraid to give in to our new lives together? Was it something left over from her living life that she was trying to come to grips with? Despite our time together when she was alive, I had no indication she returned my deeper affections. Much like with my mother, I stole many small touches and lingered in her hugs many times. She acted like she didn't notice, but did she? Was she simply keeping an unsaid distance? Maybe this isn't what she wanted?

"Did we bring her back and she didn't really want to come?" I said to myself in the mirror.

A knock at the door woke me up from my trance. I turned my head and looked at the door to my bedroom.

"It's open," I said loudly.

The doorknob turned and opened slowly.

I continued to stare at the doorway, watching as shadows writhed along the entrance. A deeper presence flowed into my lit bedroom. Despite the warmth of my bedroom, a chill touched my heart and quickly faded away.

The door finished opening. Inky darkness filled the corridor beyond my bedroom door and it gently brightened into normal lightning.

My mother stood beyond the doorframe, her smile warm and infectious. Just behind her, my aunt stood, her gaze to the side. Their unusual heights didn't bother me. Their sizes became more and more normal with each passing moment. I could still feel the alien darkness that resided in them, but I could also feel their individual glows, just like when they were alive.

"My son," my mother said as she stepped in.

I saw that she was still in her white, silky dress. She wasn't wearing her hat, her long black hair framing her pale features. The dress adhered perfectly to her tall form. My gaze fell to her thighs as they moved under the dress. Rose stepped into the middle of the room and my Aunt Lily followed.

"How are you, my son?" my mother asked with an even tone.

I turned fully to the two beautiful women and smiled. "I feel good and happy to see the two women I love the most."

Rose let out a small laugh. "Don't let your cousins hear that. They may fight harder for your affections."

It was my turn to chuckle.

Aunt Lily simply stood silently behind her sister.

I glanced past my mother to see my aunt in her crimson red dress. They shared the same body type, almost identical except my aunt had slightly larger breasts. Beth looked more like her mother than Dana, not that I was complaining.

"We wanted to talk to you, in private," Rose said with a dreamy tone.

"I always have time for anything we need to discuss. Where shall we go? The dining room or one of the sitting rooms?"

Rose's teeth appeared as her smile grew. "My bedroom will suffice. I have drinks already set up."

Heat touched my face.

Rose turned her head slightly and spoke over her shoulder. "Lily, go to my bedroom and we will be there shortly."

Lily nodded, blonde curls bouncing to her movements. Silent as a ghost, she turned and sauntered out of the room.

My mother stepped closer, lifted her arms and touched my cheeks. She lifted my gaze until we looked into each other's eyes.

"I sense love and a drop of concern," Rose said with knowing eyes.

"Dana and Beth told me that their mother is very hungry," I said plainly.

Rose nodded. "My sister has always been shy. Despite her striking beauty, she still sees you as the young man that came to hug her."

I looked away. "She didn't want to be summoned. Was bringing her back a mistake?"

My mother let out a small exhale of understanding. "It wasn't a mistake. Your aunt and I have been talking over the last few days. She is grateful to be brought back. We shared our time in the dreamlands and she wept when I was pulled away. But we are back together and she couldn't be happier. She is simply growing accustomed to her return."

My mother's eyes narrowed slightly as she looked at me. "Do not forget, to stay tethered to this realm, we must feed. If we go too long without, the hunger will turn and we will desire meat and blood."

"Will I have to hunt and bring you food?" I asked without a hint of oddness at such a statement.

Rose smiled evilly, "Not at this time. We are happy to simply feed from you. Your energy will nourish us and keep our forms stable."

EdenRedd
EdenRedd
129 Followers
12