Don't Summon Me Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded slightly in her hands. "What happens after we summon Aunt Violet from the dreamlands?"

My mother bent down and kissed me on the lips. Heat bloomed between us as tongues touched and slid over each other. The moment was intoxicating as I wanted to undress my mother and spend the evening with her in my room.

Rose pulled away and kept her devilish smile. "One thing at a time. My poor sister needs your love. We shouldn't keep her waiting."

My mother let go of my cheeks, turned and walked out of my room. I followed, wondering how deep my aunt's hunger had become.

I stepped to my mother's side, the two of us walking the wide corridor until we reached her bedroom doors. Rose opened it and smiled. I stepped in and looked around.

The bedroom lights were dimmed, but it gave enough light for long shadows to slither along the walls and curtains. Large, comfortable chairs were clustered together to one side and my mother's bed was across the room. Between the cluster of chairs, a small coffee table stood, several bottles of wine in the middle and full wine glasses around them. On one of the seats, my aunt sat.

I slowly walked toward her. She gaze was on me, watching me take every step. She was poised and her hands on her lap. My gaze fell to her deep cleavage and her breasts straining to break free from her dress. Blood rushed to my member and it strained against the confines of my pants.

I heard the door close behind me when I reached my aunt.

Aunt Lily looked up with a shy smile. "You're as handsome as I remember."

"And you are just as beautiful," I smiled.

My mother sauntered to my side and lay her hand on my shoulder. "No need to be so formal. We're family here."

Aunt Lily eyed me. "It's unusual to see you so grown up. I remember how we talked."

I nodded. "Every time was burned into my memory."

Rose stepped forward to the table. Her hands swept up two wine glasses. She handed one to her sister and one to me. She picked up her own glass and held it close to her lips.

"Please, let's toast to family reunions," Rose grinned.

The three of us drank deeply. Before a word could be uttered, my mother began pouring more into our glasses.

"Lily, you have no idea how much my son has grown. He used to be shy, but he's not shy anymore."

Rose turned to me with a wicked smirk. "Remember how you attended to me when I came back? How you could not stop yourself from revealing your beautiful cock and stroking to me while I bathed."

I looked at my drink, not in shame, but at the memory. It caused my manhood to thicken and throb.

Aunt Lily looked down. "Gerald, I'm sure my sister and my daughters told you how hungry I am. I..." she trailed off.

I stepped closer to her, knelt down and rested my arms on her lap. I looked up and could not fight how much I cared for her. The feeling thudded in my chest as I could barely contain myself.

"Aunt Lily, I know things are a little strange now, but you have nothing to fear."

I held up my hand with the silver ring. "This ring allows me to control you, if I have to. If you feel like you're losing control, I can stop you."

"Or keep going," my mother laughed.

Aunt Lily reached up and touched the side of my cheek. "You have no idea the depths in which I've missed you. Your mother often showed me your dreams, how you needed her so much. How you yearned for her."

"I yearned for you too," I smiled.

Aunt Lily smiled. "It's comforting to hear."

I could feel my mother step closer. She stood over us, her gaze slightly crazed and her smile crooked.

The energy in the room began to grow. It pulsed over my skin and even I had a difficult time fighting off lewd temptations.

"My son can shackle your shyness," Rose said with a dark whisper.

Aunt Lily shook her head as she eyed me. "No. I want to be here and taste everything myself."

My mother took my glass from my hand and set them on the table. She turned to me as I stood up.

"Gerald, show momma."

I didn't hesitate as I took hold of my zipper and pulled it down. I didn't bother to wear underwear. The moment my zipper reached the bottom, my cock spilled out and continued to harden.

My mother looked down at it and licked her lips. She reached down, took hold of it and slowly began to stroke it.

"I feel wet just looking at it, touching it. I can feel my wetness dripping down my inner thighs," my mother cooed as she stroked me. "Please Gerald, take off the rest."

I did as I was asked. The clothes I just put on a little while ago began to come off. I let them drop to the side. I undid my pants and let them fall. I kicked out of them as my mother stroked my rock-hard cock.

Aunt Lily stared at me, a heat coloring her pale cheeks.

"Gerald, please sit down," my mother commanded.

I took a few steps back and sank down into one of the chairs. My cock stood straight up, thick and throbbing. I looked up to my mother as she let out a hiss and began pulling at her dress. She pulled at the fabric and slid it over her shoulders. It slid down her full-figured body until it reached her waist. Her large breasts bounced to her movements and in a blink, the dress puddled at her feet.

I stared, seeing my mother wearing only thigh high stockings. My gaze fell to the plump flesh ready to spill from the tops of the stockings. Her body was like a goddess and she knelt down to my legs. She took hold of my cock and stroked it. She then turned to her sister on the nearby seat.

"He's a grown man. Remember how we talked about how large he would become. How we laughed and dreamed of sucking on it to see if it was like his father's manhood. I have to tell you; he tastes and feels much better."

I watched as my mother moved between my parted legs and pressed her cheek to my cock. She snuggled to me, her lips and nose rubbing against the shaft like some mongrel animal. Before long, she licked at me and let out a soft coo.

I looked up to my aunt. She sat like a frozen statue, but her eyes betrayed her lust and desire. She stared at my cock like it was some divine rod.

My mother licked and slathered my member until she reached the top. Her luscious lips closed over the tip and gently sucked and moaned.

"Gerald," Aunt Lily whispered.

I looked to her as my mother continued to suck on my diamond hard member.

My aunt shuddered and continued to speak, "I missed your touch. I...I knew you liked me in that way. I knew you liked my daughters in that way. The three of us often spoke of you, daydreaming of you taking us.

"My sister is right. We all talked about when you became a man, we wouldn't be able to resist you for long. I wished I was stronger, so I could gently guide you between my legs. I wish I gave you a signal to spill your love."

My mother gave a muffled moaned as I listened to my aunt.

Aunt Lily stood up and gently pulled up her crimson dress. I watched as pale, thick thighs were revealed. The fabric came up to her waist, her bare valley uncovered and wetness dripping down her inner thighs. She sat down with her dress up, her fingers gently reaching between her comforting thighs and touching herself. Her finger swirled as the room grew hotter.

"It was a simple fantasy, seeing you come to me. Feeling you hugging me. How I fought to resist those terrible urges. How I wanted to pull you onto me and surrender."

Aunt Lily's gaze shifted to my mother's bobbing head. "How jealous I was that you had such a close relationship with your mother. I wanted that with you too."

"You can have it," I said warmly.

Aunt Lily's finger swirled along her nub. Thighs trembled as she tried to fight back her own moans.

My mother pulled her head back and looked up to me. "My son, show her how much she means to you."

Urges and heat whipped at me. I stood up and crossed the small distance. My aunt stared at my wet cock until she saw my hand extended to her. She took it and I pulled her along with me toward my mother's bed.

My mother watched us as we reached the edge of the bed. My aunt was breathing hard, her eyes dripping with lust. She kept her dress on as I guided her seven-foot-tall frame to the bed and gave her a gentle push. She allowed herself to fall into bed. She crawled back a little, looking up at me with a mixture of fear and dark desire. Her dress was hiked up to her thighs and her legs parted. I couldn't help but stare at her pink, wet slit. I crawled into bed and to her.

"I missed your hugs," I stated simply.

My aunt lifted her arms and beckoned me in. I crawled into her embrace and she held me close. She gently held me to her, my face nearly buried in her deep cleavage. There was no more doubt in me as I reached up and grabbed at her large breast. I squeezed and pulled slightly. She made no sound of disapproval. Instead, she moaned her delight.

I was on her, my hips betraying me and my cock needing to be in her. I grabbed at the top of her dress and pulled. A pink nipple was free from the confines of her dress and my mouth took hold and suckled. I could feel her hips move to me, trying to help me along.

"Gerald...I..." Aunt Lily whispered until a long moan fell from her lips.

My cock touched her dripping slit and I pushed in. Thick inches invaded her tight slit and my needs grew. I pushed a little harder, her tight world opening to me. I could hear my aunt's breathing change as her body quivered. I gently bit her nipple and she let out a soft moan.

It was just like how I used to dream. How she invited me into her arms and I would push into her. She didn't give me a look of surprise. Instead, she gave me a warm gaze and smile before her eyes fluttered. My hips pushed until I was buried to the hilt. Wetness surged as I moved like a bow across a violin. It created our personal song as the sounds of union began to rise.

I could feel my mother slip into bed. She moved beside us and her hand touched my back. Fingers slid down my spin as my hips pushed and pushed. My aunt let out a whimper as she held me close. She didn't let go as my member filled her thin world.

"He feels amazing, doesn't he?" Rose smiled.

"I never knew it could feel this good," Aunt Lily moaned.

"Aunty, I just wanted to show you how hard you made me. How much I wanted to come on you, in you," I whispered as I thrust again and again.

"I always knew. I could feel you get hard when we hugged. I could feel you wanting to fuck me. We both felt it and now..."

Our bodies moved to a primal tempo as my aunt clutched me to her. My face was buried between her breasts until she arched her back and let out a long moan. A connection burned bright as Aunt Lily's body shuddered to a powerful orgasm. I continued to fuck her, my needs driving me to the edge of madness. I pushed up and looked down as she surrendered to me. Her body bounced to my hard thrusts. She squeezed me, begging with her eyes to feed her.

I growled as I thrust to the hilt and my willpower shattered. Thick spurts of molten come painted her inner world. Aunt Lily squeezed me as the sounds of our bodies filled the room. I groaned as I pushed my very spirit into her.

The look in my aunt's eyes changed. Darkness seeped into her irises. Her shy look turned demonic and her mouth twisted into a jagged grin.

I looked at her as I continued to push every drop into her. Her pussy squeezed me like a vice, milking me until there was nothing left. My cock didn't, couldn't wilt. I was caught in dark dream, fucking my aunt and she turning into a monster.

"It's delicious, isn't it?" My mother said in a dark voice.

I turned my attention to her and saw the same darkness bleeding from her eyes. Her face twisted into sharp points and she licked her lips.

"I hunger too," my mother growled as she grabbed me and pulled me off my aunt.

I landed on the bed beside them, my mother stuffing her face between her sister's thighs and licking at dripping honey mixed with come. My aunt grabbed my mother's head and held her to her dripping slit, keeping her to task as she licked and slathered at my come and her wetness.

"Yes, he is amazing," my aunt let out a sinister laugh.

I sat as my mother and aunt became wild creatures, fighting over my seed. I could feel the energy slipping into both of them until it was gone. My aunt let go and my mother lifted her face, the lower half wet and dripping. They both turned their attention to me and a growl filled the space between them. My aunt shifted onto all fours as my mother stayed on all fours. They crawled toward me, a primal need in their eyes.

I focused my power into the ring and snapped my fingers.

Both women stopped and looked at me with wide, black eyes.

"There's plenty for both of you," I said as I laid back onto my hands.

They looked down at my raging hard on. Without another word, they both attacked me with licks and kisses. I watched them as lips and tongues ran along my manhood.

The wind howled outside as the night spiraled on. Bodies moved with urgency, needing to feed and love. My mother and aunt took turns, sucking on my cock like it was a fountain of life. They laughed and moaned. I grunted as I spurted come into them, on them. They even turned on each other as I was on my knees and stroking my cock. I watched several times as come splashed on their naked bodies and they licked it off each other. When my cock began to wilt, my aunt would lazily suck on it, breathing new life into it.

Hours ticked on and so did the spilling of love and connected bodies. After a time. I felt weaker after each time I came. It pulled at my muscles and soon, I couldn't even sit up. My mother and aunt cooed and whispered as they took turns sitting my cock. Weakness seeped deeper and soon, I felt like my very life would wink out.

My mother gave muffled moans as I sprayed seed into her mouth. I felt myself beginning to lose consciousness. With my last bit of strength, I used my ring to stop my mother and aunt. I weakly told them to get Beth. They slipped from the bed and did as I said. It didn't help that I could still see the hunger in their eyes.

I lost track of time. The world around me appeared in blinking flashes. The next thing I knew, Beth was at the side of the bed and helping me up. I leaned on her and staggered as we made it for the door. I glanced over my shoulder to see my aunt lay down and part her thighs. My mother's head sank down between her sister's legs and licked at her dripping slit.

Reality spun and next I was falling. I fell into my bed, barely keeping my eyes open. Beth undressed by my bed and slipped in next to me before everything went dark.

Nine

Dreams and nightmares whispered along my soul as I laid in my bed. I could barely remember what was happening. I woke up for moments, feeling Beth next to me sometimes and by myself other times. Her body heat comforted me most of the time. A fever had taken root and I drowned in Beth's body heat and the fever.

I felt lost to an ocean of madness. I sometimes gibbered. Other times, I simply moaned. Realization painted my thoughts the short times I was awake. If I didn't take control, they would have drained me dry. It didn't even seem like they were aware of their own urges. They only wanted to feed and I was the only one who could sustain them. I should have heeded what my cousins were saying, but my own hubris weakened my control. I knew it was something I had to be aware of for the future.

The flashes of time began to slow. I slowly began to feel my strength return. The fever broke and the nightmares faded away.

Then, I woke up.

Beth opened her eyes as I sat up. She snuggled closer, gently trying to pull me back down, but I waved her hand away.

"I'm feeling better," I said.

Beth sat up, her breasts exposed and rubbing her eyes with her hands.

I turned to her and smiled. "How long?"

"Three days. Dana and I took turns. Your mother told us that our energies would slowly heal you as your life force regenerated."

Beth hesitated before she continued with sad eyes. "Our mothers couldn't tend to you since they feared they would attempt to drain you. They wished there was another way."

I swung my legs over the side of the bed and stood up. I walked over to my dresser and began rummaging through for some clothes.

"Don't be mad at them. They couldn't help themselves," Beth said with a pleading edge.

I turned my head and smiled at my cousin. "I'm not mad. I actually feel better than I did before. It feels like I'm a new man. I want to talk to our mothers and tell them it will all be okay. I don't want them to worry."

The sadness in Beth's eyes vanished and was replaced with a bright gleam. She slipped out of bed and gathered her clothes.

I looked to the window as I pulled out a shirt and pair of pants. The sun was low in the sky, evening approaching.

"Aunty Rose said she had a surprise for you, when you woke. She wanted to show all of us it."

"No time like the present," I smiled and got dressed.

The longer I was awake, the better I felt. It was like my body was jumpstarted to a new level. I held no malice toward my mother and aunty Lily. I wanted to find them and tell them how much they mean to me. The dreams swirled in the back of my mind, telling me darker impulses to follow. Was it the dark gods? Was it the dreamlands? Was it me finding my place in our shared destiny?

Fully dressed, I rushed out of my room with Beth in tow. My stride was wide and my heart filled with power. We made our way to the top of the stairs of the foyer. I took the first step down, ready to look for the women I loved when something crashed at the front door.

Time slowed down as the lock to the front door of the mansion shattered, wood splinters raining down to the carpet. I froze as I felt Beth next to me. We watched as a man and woman, armed with shotguns, waltzed in with foul intent in their eyes. They wore trench coats with arcane symbols on them. The pair looked up and aimed.

"This den of darkness will burn!" the man shouted before his finger touched the trigger.

I cursed silently in my mind, knowing this day would come where hunters would find us and destroy everything my family created. Little did they know, the darkness whispered to me and I knew this would end bloody and raw for any who attempted to silence our sacred coven.

12