Don't Summon Me Pt. 08

Story Info
The coven comes together to love and defend themselves.
11.2k words
4.72
4.9k
17

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EdenRedd
EdenRedd
129 Followers

Twenty

Beth sank down between my legs. She took hold of my rigid member and kissed the tip. I leaned forward, the scent of sex in the air driving me mad. I had always had a special affection for Beth. She was tender and warm. Even now as she licked at my cock, she looked up to me with a hungry and warm gaze. She was eager to please, but I knew she really wanted to please me. I felt it in her soul, never wanting to defy me.

Now that I knew she was my sister, it all began to make sense. The bond between us was real, not just with blood, but who we were. My Beth licked the shaft of my cock before she wrapped her lips around the end and gently sucked.

"My beautiful Beth," I said as the room began to dim.

Beth closed her eyes, opening herself to me without hesitation.

I blinked. When I opened my eyes, I was under a blanket and in a strange bed. The room was dark, the only light spilling in from two windows. Moonbeams painted the air and floor as a gentle darkness calmed my spirit.

The door to the room opened. My eyes turned and looked at the doorway. My voluptuous Beth was standing in the doorframe, a long T shirt covering her body. The hem reached her thick thighs. Even in the near dark, the moonlight was enough to show her nipples erect against her shirt.

Beth stepped in and closed the door behind her. She slowly made her way to the big bed and stood at the edge, looking down at me. Her gaze was not on my face, instead, it was on my growing bulge under the blanket. My senses drank everything in and I could feel I was naked under the thick blanket.

"Dad?" Beth said softly.

I stirred, my actions not feeling like my own. I blinked and looked at her. She looked at me and her eyes shined with something deep and primal.

"What is it, sweetheart," I said, the words not my own.

"I can't sleep," Beth said softly.

My cock thickened as I partially sat up. "Beth, we've been over this. You're a grown woman. You shouldn't sleep in my bed."

"You let me sleep in your bed when you come home drunk," Beth whined.

I shook my head. "Those were mistakes. We shouldn't talk about it."

Beth sat down on the edge of the bed and looked into my eyes. "I want to talk about it. I want you to be happy."

"This is unnatural," I said.

"It doesn't feel unnatural to me," Beth said as she slid her hand and touched the blanket over my leg.

My cock stiffened and pressed up against the blanket. Beth looked at it and licked her lips.

I sat up completely, trying to hide my shame by bunching up the blankets. "Beth, you don't have to do this. Find a man that will be yours."

Beth tilted her head, shadows covering her eyes. "But you feel so good. You're so happy when you come in me. You whispered I feel like mom. I don't care if your drunk or sober, I want you to feel good. I can be mom for you since she's gone."

"Does making others happy, make you happy?" I asked.

Beth gave a silent nod.

Part of me tried to resist, but I was in control and pushed away the resistance. My mind glowed in the body of the dream.

I lifted the blanket and patted the bed beside me. "You can sleep with me tonight."

The shadows pulled away as Beth blinked at me. Her gaze fell to the lifted blanket, my body naked and my cock throbbing. Beth slipped in and snuggled close as I lowered the blanket. She pressed her face to my chest and I wrapped my arms around her, holding her close.

For a long moment, nothing happened. I was comfortable, lost to her scent. I felt like I could have drifted off again when fingers touched my cock. I slowly blinked as Beth kept her face against my chest. Her hand wrapped around my manhood and stroked it slowly.

"I dream about you," Beth whispered as she moved down under the blanket.

I remained still until her lips kissed my manhood. They were delicate at first, her hand stroking me as she kissed it. Soon, her lips gently sucked on the tip.

I threw the blanket aside and watched as Beth gently sucked on my cock. Her tongue played with the tip as her lips slipped over the ridge of my purple head.

"I like that. Suck on it a little more," I whispered.

Beth did as she was told, taking a few more inches. Memories from Beth's past slammed into my thoughts. I saw Beth sneaking into her father's room as he was passed out. She would suck on his cock until it was hard. She would climb into bed and sit on it like a demon in the dark. He remained passed out as she humped his member. Sometimes he would wake up and tell her to stop. Other times, he simply watched as she came on his cock and wet the bed with her lust.

My hand touched her head and fingers moved through her hair. "My Beth, you feel so good. You make me very happy."

Beth's head bobbed a little faster, muffled moans rising up. I let her suck on my member in the darkness and pale moonlight. It felt magical as she tried to pull my essence into her throat.

"Sit on my lap," I said softly.

Beth pulled her head up. She crawled up to me as I was sitting up. I didn't have to say anything else as she took my cock and pressed it to her tight valley entrance. A long moan slipped from her mouth as she sank down to the hilt. Her inner world was pulsed with need as I was buried deep within her.

I ran my fingers through her air as she let out soft moans. "Doesn't that feel nice?"

"It does," she said with a hard whisper.

"You are so good to me. Your tight pussy is like magic to my cock. You don't have to leave. You can stay and milk daddy's cock all you want."

Beth let out a long, blissful sigh as her hips moved. I grabbed at her heavy breast and squeezed. She moaned louder, lost to swirls of bliss.

I turned our bodies and lowered Beth onto her back. I was over her as she grabbed my hips. I slowly moved back and forth, wet inches appearing and disappearing. She whimpered as I increased the tempo slightly. My hand covered her mouth and she moaned louder.

"My sweet Beth, I need you to make a promise to me," I whispered.

Beth's eyes opened as she stared at me. Muffled moans vibrated against my fingers as my hips pushed my cock deep. Beth gave a small nod, powerless to stop my invasion.

"Good," I whispered as I fucked her. "You're very special to me, but the only way you will keep me is happy is if you worship me. Do you think you can do that? Do you think you can kneel to me as your master and father?"

I pulled my hand away as my hips began pushing harder. Beth moaned as she clutched to me. She parted her thighs a little more, letting me slam my thick cock between her tender thighs.

"Yes, daddy. I will always worship your cock. You feel so good, I never want you to leave. I will suck on you and let you come in my throat or between my tits. I love..." Beth trailed off.

I could see the confusion in her eyes. Her heart yearned and it wasn't for her father, who wasn't her real father. I could feel her heart searching. When a past image of me appeared in her mind, her eyes fluttered and an orgasm exploded along her senses.

I continued to stuff my cock to the hilt as she writhed under me. She gasped and cried out, my cock, hips and body pinning her to the bed. Her eyes rolled into her head as another orgasm rippled through her. She shuddered and the only thing keeping her together was me on top of her.

When the orgasms died down and her eyes slid back into place, she blinked as she looked at my true face over her. Beth smiled sweetly as she bounced to my hard thrusts.

"Beth," I whispered as I slowed down a little. "I will be your father and your brother. Promise me to worship me, my cock and our coven and I will bless you with my affection, my time and my magic."

"I promise, my lover, my brother, my father," Beth moaned before another string of orgasms blasted her nerves to glass.

My cock thickened and spurts filled her tight pussy. It leaked out between us as we kissed. Moans rose up into our private symphony as I pushed out another spurt.

I woke up back in my body. I looked down as Beth was between my legs, stroking my cock. Come dripped from her lips and cheek onto her full breasts. The creamy seed streaked down into her cleavage as she looked up to me with adoring eyes.

"My father. My brother," Beth whispered.

"My daughter. My sister," I said as she stroked out another spurt from my cock.

We stared at each other for a long moment before Beth let go. She stood up, come dripping from her breasts and falling onto the floor.

"My father needs a drink," Beth smiled before turning and sauntering off.

I watched her round ass as she stepped to a cabinet and opened it. She put ice from an ice bucket into a glass. She picked up a bottle of whiskey and poured into it until it was full.

My attention snapped to the couch as Theo let out a loud groan. Violet's head sank down to Theo's hilt as his hips thrust. They stayed like that for a moment before she pulled her head back up and looked int Theo's half-closed eyes.

"Delicious," Violet grinned.

"Aunty Violet," I said with a warm tone.

My aunt looked over her shoulder to me and grinned. She stood up and made her way over. Theo stayed on the couch, huffing like he ran in a marathon. He took hold of his wet cock and stroked it. His gaze remained on his mother until moans in the room pulled his attention to the floor.

Dana was moaning loudly as my mother's head was buried between her thighs. My thin cousin gently held my mother's head and writhed. Aunt Violet was close by, stroking her daughter's hair as she moaned in unbridled bliss.

"My high priest," Violet said as she knelt before me.

I smiled as her gaze was on my cock.

Violet looked up to me with a mischievous smile. "You look so powerful and handsome. I just want to suck on cock all night."

"What about the rest of the coven?" I asked with a playful edge.

"I love to share," Violet giggled. "They can have my son while I have you. I promise to keep you hard all night and drink every drop of your blessed seed. Let me show you."

I sat with a warm smile as she gobbled up my cock into her mouth. I let out a long exhale as her lips and tongue went to work. She was right, I couldn't wilt in her mouth as her lips ran down my shaft. She was like a demon and she was trying to make me fall in love with her.

I laughed in my mind. I was already in love with her. I was in love with everyone here with me.

Beth came to the side of my chair and gave me a full glass of whiskey. I took it and drank deeply as my aunt's head bobbed between my legs. The whiskey tasted great and my aunt's mouth felt great. I was tempted to let her have her way, but things needed to be explored. The secrets from my family filled my mind. Knowing them so deeply would only bring us closer.

"Beth, keep Theo company for a while," I said simply.

Beth nodded and walked over to my cousin. He continued to stroke himself until Beth moved onto the couch. He let go as she turned and straddled his lap. The two of them looked at me and Violet as Beth sank down our cousin's cock. She moaned, as did he. He took hold of her breasts as she bounced. The pair of them stared at us, watching with lustful eyes as Violet deep-throated me.

"Let's see what the darkness holds," I said as I took a long sip from my drink and shadows grew longer.

Minds touched and I woke up in a room. I was standing with a bunch of men, everyone drinking, talking and laughing. I quickly realized this was a room in my mansion. A desk stood by a window. Night had fallen outside. Lamps glowed with bright light. Pictures and paintings hung on the walls.

Realization struck me as I recognized this room. It was my father's office. The men gathered were family and friends. A memory whispered and I remembered this was one of the family gatherings we held yearly. Mother would invite everyone to the mansion and have a reunion. It was a fond memory as everyone told stories, laughed and drank. The mansion was so big, people disappeared all the time and would show up later. The party would last well into the morning and everyone talking about each gathering like it was a religious experience.

The men around me were older distant, cousins and uncles. They carried on, talking about the mystical arts and laughing about past adventures. I counted about ten of us, including me. I had no idea who I was, but this was something from Violet's past.

The door to the office opened. My aunt Violet stepped in and closed the door behind her. She was all smiles as she locked the door and stared at everyone.

The room grew quiet as we all turned to her. I watched as my aunt was her normal five-foot seven self. She was the shortest of her sisters, my mother being the tallest.

"Hello men," my aunt said as she sauntered in.

Everyone cheered and raised their drinks to her. She was all smiles as the attention fell on her. She swung her hips from side to side as she approached the group.

I glanced to the side to see a closet door partially open. A pair of eyes stared out. Before I could focus, my aunt let out a happy laugh.

The men, myself included stepped toward her and surrounded my aunt. She laughed and giggled as men eyed her with desire in their eyes.

"So good to see so many handsome men. You know the rules. Be gentle until the clothes come off. After that, we all can have our fun," my aunt said with an enthusiastic smile.

Drinks were placed on nearby tables. Some of the men reached out and touched her. Hands pawed and some squeezed as my aunt exhaled her excitement. I was with them, touching my aunt as the mood began to change. I always knew her to be the life of the party, but I never knew she took it this far.

A zipper was pulled down from the back of her dress. The purple dress loosened. My aunt smiled as relatives gently pulled the dress down. Dark purple nipples stood erect along her heavy chest. She stepped out of the dress and one of the men gently draped it over the back of a chair.

Bodies closed in and my aunt trembled with wide eyes. Hands grabbed at her and lips kissed her naked skin. Zippers were pulled down and I looked down at every man pulling out their cock. Some of them began to undress. Others pressed their hardening cocks against her skin. My aunt moved into their advances, each of her hands wrapping around two different cocks. She stroked them and laughed as everyone was focused on her.

I could feel the tension in the air. Some of my relatives were getting aggressive. A primal mood took root as the smiles turned dark. Eyes drank in my aunt as she stroked and kissed the men around her. It wasn't long before hands grabbed at her and forced her down onto her knees.

Aunt Violet laughed before a cock was pushed into her mouth. I was here at the edge of the circle, looking down as my aunt stroked me, another family member and another man's cock in her mouth. Those waiting, were stroking their dicks. The heat grew thicker and muffled moans rose up from my aunt. The scent of men and the perfume of my aunt swirled into a deep, velvet cloud. My aunt's head moved eagerly, deep throating the cock in her mouth as she stroked two others.

"Fucking take it you beautiful whore!" one man said.

"I can't wait to get some of that tight pussy," another said.

"I think she gets tighter every year," another laughed.

"Her ass needs more love. I'm happy to give it to her," another laughed.

"Wait your turn, like the rest of us," another relative said sternly.

Violet let go of my cock and took another. She stroked it as she looked up to the man with his cock deep in her mouth. Her eyes adored him as he pushed into her throat with a growing tempo.

"I'm going to pop," the man said before he groaned.

My aunt moaned louder. I could feel her senses as come filled her throat and she gulped it down. The moment the cock pulled away, another was shoved into her mouth.

The whole event turned into controlled chaos. Some men stroked and fired off spurts of come. Thick white seed splashed on her pale skin and my aunt didn't seem to care. Her mood glowed as she adored the attention. She would wipe her hand on some come and grabbed another cock. Happy moans and grunts rose up.

"Put her on Edward's desk!" a distant cousin shouted.

All of us grabbed my aunt and lifted her up. She laughed as she was placed down on the desk. She looked over her shoulder as she gripped the other side. Five men lined up with their cocks out. A hand reached out and grabbed her hair. Violet's head turned to another five men lining up for her mouth.

Violet gasped for joy before a thick cock filled her mouth.

I stood last in line for her mouth. I watched the whole thing unfold and my cock was hard as diamond.

Violet gripped one edge of the desk as she bent over it. Her ass was unguarded and legs spread as a cock stuffed her. Some men stroked to keep themselves hard, but some of them simply watched as Violet took everything. One of the men moved to closer to her hand and she gripped it. She stroked as she moaned with her mouth full.

The scent of sex and come filled my father's office. He had been gone a long time. I didn't know it was being used for this during the reunions.

All I could hear and see from my aunt was her muffled moans and shuddering body. Breasts were pressed to the desk, but her head was up. Ass was up and being slammed from behind.

I barely blinked as men grunted. Wet, slimy cocks were pulled from my aunt and she was instantly stuffed again by others. It was obscene and tantalizing, seeing my aunt so happy from the attention.

Some men pulled out and sprayed their seed on her ass and face. Others came in her throat and pussy. One uncle shifted her closer and stuck his cock in her ass.

"I missed that tight ass," a distant uncle laughed as his hips slammed into her round ass.

When I stepped up, my messy aunt licked my cock into her mouth. I grabbed her head as she tried to suck my soul out through my member.

"You like that boy? You'll like it more in her pussy," a man said and winked.

I lost all sensation of time as the private party continued. Everything fell into flashes of coming and spurting. My aunt trembled in lustful desire as she was insatiable. She moaned for more and men who already came were hard again. They stuffed themselves in her and she moaned her delight.

One by one, tired, sheepish looks filled eyes. Men peeled away, cleaning themselves in the private bathroom to the office. They fixed themselves up and left without saying a word. Some did kiss my aunt's ass as she was being fucked, telling her they couldn't wait until next year.

They all left the room until there was only me.

I looked down as my aunt sucked on my cock with closed eyes. Her body was covered in seed. I could feel it leaking from her abused valley. I didn't sense any shame, her entire body internally glowing in bliss.

My cock thickened and I spurted the fourth time in her mouth. She gently drank it down before pulling it out and stroking it.

"You can keep fucking my mouth or my pussy. I'm still hungry," she said with faraway eyes.

Madness consumed me as I was ready to put my dick in her mouth again when the closet door opened.

Theo stepped out, full grown. He looked on his mother with worried eyes.

"Mom?" he said whispered.

Violet turned her head and looked at her son with tired eyes. "Theo, this is your mother. I wish you were strong enough to know that."

"I'm strong," he said in a weak voice.

My aunt giggled. "No, you're not. You're weak and helpless."

Violet kissed my cock and looked up at me. "Gerald is strong and he tastes delicious. He is a real man who knows what he wants. He doesn't cringe when I yell. He doesn't hide when I'm horny. His seed is thick and I want more."

I looked down as she kissed my cock again. "Aunty, you will have my attention when you truly make up with your son."

EdenRedd
EdenRedd
129 Followers