All Comments on 'Don't Summon Me Pt. 08'

by EdenRedd

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
BigMike9inBigMike9inover 2 years ago

Yes, More please I'm invested in this story and would love to read much more

CZOFTWCZOFTWover 2 years ago

I'd certainly like to read more. Is this the story that was too extreme for Patreon?

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Yes please, more, much more.

Please resume your tale as soon as you can. This story should run for many more chapters and it deserves to be finished.

Scores a well deserved 5/5, wish l could give it more.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this story is so damn good, that i would like to keep reaing it. Keep your writing like this and i am sure one day you will be the next soul71 or rawlyrawls. Cheers and waiting for more content from you

KTOutlaw80KTOutlaw80over 2 years ago

I would love to see more of this amazing story.

greenreadergreenreaderover 2 years ago

Would we like to see more of this story...nah you can just quit right here after they opened only portals and gotten the taste of dark power. We don't need to hear about one's path to godhood or possible treachery or ancient Gods.

Sure, finish it right there at the start of the great adventure!!!

ARE YOU EFFIN KIDDING ME?! Continue this tale or face the wrath of old Gods.

PS. A little less cock sucking and more full on sex scenes and we will reach that elusive perfect story to smut ratio.

EdenReddEdenReddover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi CZOFTW! Yes, this story was too extreme for Patreon. That's why I started posting chapters here. I may have it edited and put up on Smashwords. If I get plenty of support, I'll see about making it happen. Thank you for reading and hopefully I'll have more chapters soon. :)

RivenousRivenousabout 1 year ago

Love this story hope it continues

NovaMNovaM8 months ago

Hmm, Dark Tale. Interesting perspective 🤓😏. We like this, more please.

Have a nice day 👋🙏

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEdenRedd@EdenRedd
Eden Redd is an author and has a supernatural lust for anything involving monsters and strange seductions. Follow me from the links below. Simply cut and paste each link. Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Eden-Redd/e/B00I8X8BCK/ Support me on Patreon https://www.patreon.com/ede...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES