Don't Summon Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can show me," Rose said with a sultry smile.

She asked me question but I obeyed her command. I pulled out my cock, stroking it before her. Her gaze fell to my member, licking her lips as she played with herself. It pushed my sanity to breaking point.

The water rose, steam filling the bathroom in a fog. It was almost like we were in some ethereal realm, just the two of us.

"I dreamed of you," my mother said before lifting her head.

"I dreamed of you too," I whispered, my willpower nearly gone.

I closed my eyes, just for a moment as I was overcome with raging lust. Something touched the head of my cock and I opened my eyes. My mother's luscious lips were kissing the end of my member. She kissed and licked while her fingers massaged her herself. The heat between us grew hotter.

"Aaaarrrgghhh!" I growled as I stroked my cock and it thickened in my hand.

My mother pulled back just as spurts of come splashed against her chin. She let out a long moan, another volley of milky white seed splashed on her breasts and trailed into the water.

I groaned as I tried to force every last drop of come out. My mother moved close again, licking the end of my cock, taking drops of come into her mouth. She looked up with dark eyes. They vibrated with inhuman energy. I was lost to them, one sudden last spurt of come touching her lips.

Rose shuddered in the deep tub. Her fingers massaged her clit and she moaned her approval. Pink touched her pale cheeks. She gave my cock one last lick and pulled back. Wet hands moved over her bare skin, wiping away my spent seed.

"Fetch me my robe," my mother said.

I turned with my cock still semi hard. I moved to a wall peg and pulled off a silk robe. I stuffed my throbbing cock back in my pants. I was breathing hard, but the ecstasy I felt was intoxicating.

I stepped to the side of the tube and held up the open robe. Rose stood up, water cascading down her body. She took the robe and put her arms through the sleeves. The robe was meant to me large but her new body didn't allow it to fit right. She left it open, the front unable to contain her large breasts.

"I'm still hungry," Rose said as she stepped out of the shower.

"Still hungry?" I said in slight confusion.

"I will retire for the evening. I'm sure there will be much to do tomorrow and I feel a little weak.

I looked up to her with bewildered eyes. I wasn't sure what she was talking about. She seemed to bounce around to different thoughts.

My mother reached out and took hold of me. She drew me back into her wet bosom. I didn't resist, pressing my lips to one of her breasts and giving it a small lick. She ran her hand through my hair, holding me lovingly.

"You dreamed of many nights where you wanted to show me your love. I saw them, felt them. Your cock tastes the same as our dreams. Never be afraid to feed me your love. It is the bond that we must keep."

I snuggled to her. I wanted to stay there forever.

Rose broke away and walked toward the door. She didn't look back as she opened the door and stepped out.

I followed. When I reached the corridor, I turned my head and she was already at the other end. How could she move so fast? I broke into a small jog. When I reached the main foyer, I craned my head to look around. I caught her shadow on the second floor and vanishing.

I charged up the stairs and onto the second floor. I looked down the corridor to the main bedroom at the end and caught the door closing shut. I darted down the corridor until I stood before my mother's room.

Blood pulsed and throbbed against my ears. Despite coming, I was hard as steel again. The haze only grew as I stood before her door. It warped my senses; my only beacon was my mother just on the other side of the door. I lost her once. I know she was physically different now, but I wouldn't lose her again.

I grabbed at my own clothes, pulled them off. Shirt, pants and boxers fell to the floor. Socks were last.

I stood in front of the bedroom door, naked as the day I was born. My cock would not lower. Images of my mother flooded my thoughts and my cock vibrated with primal needs.

I took hold of the doorhandle and turned it softly. The door opened with a small click. I opened it a crack and looked in.

The room was dark except for the windows. The curtains were pulled to the side and rainwater streamed down clear glass. Lightning flashed, illuminating the room in a blue-ish light. In that split second, I looked to the bed and say my mother on her side, her back to me. She still wore her silky robe and the thick quilt barely covering her hip.

A needful rage consumed me. All I could think about was driving my lifetime of needs into and on her body. She may have come back different, but she was still the woman I loved.

I opened the door and slipped in. I closed the door behind me. Another flash of lightning filled the windows. A moment later, thunder rumbled in the distance. My mother continued to lay, still as a graveyard.

I silently walked across the room to one side of the bed. I lifted the quilt and slipped in. The bed was large. I made my way closer, under the blanket until my hand touched her skin. Heat poured from my body as I snuggled her from behind. I had no control of my cock. It was throbbing with need as I pressed it between her warm cheeks.

My mother stirred silently.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and stomach. My hips betrayed me, rubbing my cock to her. It had all become a dream and I never wanted to wake up.

Rose's hand lay on my arm. "You can't sleep?"

I was silent, gently rubbing my cock against her. It felt magical, her hot body against mine. I felt drunk and not in my own mind anymore.

My hand slipped down her soft stomach. Her hand stayed on my arm as I travelled down. I just wanted to touch her, feel her, know she liked what I was doing.

When my fingers touched her womanhood, they were greeted with wetness. I smiled evilly, my fingers exploring her slit. She let out a soft moan, my fingers touching her clit. I swirled it, stealing small touches. I rubbed my cock between her ass while my fingers were coated with her honey. Her leg bent up, giving me access. She took hold of my wrist, keeping me to her special nub. It throbbed to my touch, the two of in sync with firm swirls.

"You're so wicked, my son," Rose said and gasped.

"It's not wicked to show you my love," I whispered.

Rose moaned and sucked in air. Her hips moved to my touch. She clenched her ass to help grip me, rubbing my thick shaft. It was paradise and I feared I would come right at that moment.

"You have to...promise me...you will...feed me," Rose struggled to say between gasps.

"I will do anything for you," I whispered, my willpower breaking again.

Rose bit her lip and moaned.

"We have to take care of each other, but you must feed me."

"Anything..." I said before my world turned into an ocean of bliss.

Spurts of come shot up from between her ass and painted her back. I pulled back, lightning flashing and seeing come drip down along her spine. I was entranced, unable to break away as my hips moved. Another spurt of come touched the small of her back and dribbled down to the bed.

Rose turned onto her back and looked at me with sad eyes. "You didn't feed me. You wasted your love."

"No. I'm sorry," I panicked.

Rose's hand shot around. I stared in muted horror as her hand grew bigger and her fingers became long and spindly like spider legs. Her entire hand wrapped around my arms and chest, clamping my arms to my sides. I was forced onto my back as my mother straddled me. She looked down on me with azure glowing eyes. The glow faded and she gave me an evil grin.

"I hunger for your love," she said sweetly.

I felt her dripping wet slit against the shaft of my cock. I was fully hard again as she slid against me. My cock bounced, wanted to be inside her. It clawed at my sanity. Her demonic hand let go of me and in an instant it was back to normal. She pressed her hands against my chest, sliding her wet pussy against me. My entire body vibrated with desire.

My mother's giant form slid down my body. My cock was pressed between her large tits. She looked at me with demonic and loving eyes before she tilted her head down. Her plump lips wrapped around my cock and sucked. I moaned as inches slipped along her tight mouth. It was magical, lewd and forbidden. My hand touched her black hair. I looked down to see inches of my cock appearing and disappearing between her lips. She moaned, tasting what little come she could suck out of cock. I moaned louder as tingling pain filled my rigid manhood. The pain slowly went away as her tongue slathered against the shaft. Her head bobbed, her muffled moans and tongue coaxing me on. I couldn't believe I wanted to come again, the familiar urge building.

The sounds of my mother sucking on my cock sent me over the edge. My body tightened and my hips thrusted upwards. My cock touched the back of her throat and spurts of come painted it.

An inhuman moan rose up from my mother. I looked down at her, her eyes rolled into her head and sucking on me, draining me of every drop. My balls tightened as I forced another spurt into her mouth and she sucked it down with fevered excitement.

Rose sat up, my cock slipping from her mouth. She looked around in a daze, her eyes half closed. I sat up and watched her. She appeared confused as lighting flashed outside and illuminated her face.

"It's delicious, my son," Rose whispered as she weaved from side to side.

I don't know what overcame me next. I thought I would be weak from coming several times but instead, I felt my ardor and strength grow. Magical energy filled my body and sank into my muscles. My cock was hard and throbbing. I stared at her firm breasts and nipples. An inner beast roared and I wanted more.

I sat up and touched my mouther's cheek with the back of my hands. She closed her eyes, enjoying the sweet sensations. My gaze hardened before I grabbed her and pushed her onto her back. Even at her new size, she felt to my push. I crawled over her like an enraged beast. Her eyes rolled back into place. She barely smirked before my cock stabbed into her wet womanhood. Inner walls parted to my invasion. I was on her, my hips working to drive every inch into her. Her legs curled around my ass, urging me as deep as I could go. She let out a giggle laugh before it turned to moans. I drove my soul into her sacred valley, thrusting and pulling back. She squeezed and stroked me with every thrust and pull away.

My mouth clamped onto a nipple and suckled. She clutched me to her, the two of lost to primal desires.

"Feed my pussy. Sleep in my bed and fuck me. This is our way. This is our legacy. The earth realm will not understand, but we do."

I was lost to pumping my hips and cock into her tight slit. It hugged me like I always belonged. Madness consumed me as I growled, wanting to come again.

It was then when I looked down at my monstrous mother. Her eyes vibrated with insanity and primal energy. Her tongue was pointed as she licked her lips. Her body bounced to my repeated invasions. Strange colors filled her eyes and I was lost to them.

"Don't let me starve," my mother said in an otherworldly voice.

"I will never let you starve," I said with conviction before thrusting to the hilt.

My senses spread out beyond their normal limits. My soul merged with the black soul of my mother. I felt her body ripple with orgasms. She shuddered as I pushed out every spurt of come I could. Her body drank it like water and wanted more. I groaned and whimpered, trying to feed her. It overwhelmed me as I drowned in bliss and ecstasy.

I collapsed on my mother. She held me, her arms and legs wrapped around me. She whispered sweet nothings with my cock buried in her. Come and wetness leaked from our union. I smiled and passed out into darkness.

Three

I woke up with a start. I tried to focus my eyes as a big figure was over me and on me. Wet warmth engulfed my cock. Reality fell into place and I noticed I was on my back. My mother was on me, riding me. Lighting flashed outside and I caught a glimpse of her face in ecstasy.

Rose opened her eyes and gave me a wicked grin. She didn't slow down, taking long tight strides on my cock. Wetness spilled between her legs and mine. The bed around me felt wet, but I didn't mind. My hands touched her waist and she let out a sultry gasp.

I didn't know how long I was out and I didn't care. It was sill night outside, the rainstorm carrying on. I kept my gaze on the giant woman on me, fucking me awake.

"You were hard and I had to help you so you can sleep better," Rose whispered as she bobbed on my cock.

I watched her; my body sore but still willing.

"Are you really my mother?" I asked.

Rose looked down at me as her hips moved. "I am."

A soft coo fell from her lips as she felt me get thicker. I was ready to come but I needed to know our truth.

"I'm sorry that I didn't follow your last wish."

Rose's wicked smile returned. "I'm not. Understand, that I was wrong. My soul fell to the great dream cities. Draygon took me and showed me such pleasures. I would have stayed forever but your dreams called out to me. I believe Draygon heard them too. When you cast the spell, he let me go to be here."

"Is that why you're different?"

Rose nodded. "I hold some of Draygon's dark power. We will need it for what we must do."

"What must we do?"

Rose nodded. "Yes, my son. We must bring the dream to others. Draygon wishes for others to know his teachings. For me to contain his power, I must me tethered to this realm. You, my son, are my tether. Your seed will nourish me and anchor me. Fuck me, spill your seed in my throat or between my thighs. It doesn't matter. It only matters that you continue to love me until the world is awakened to the great teachings of Draygon."

Rose moved like a caged beast on my cock. Her valley held me like a tight vice. There was no escaping, not that I wanted to. I just wanted to dwell between her legs until the end of time.

"Do you love me, my son?" Rose asked as her body trembled.

My cock thickened and spurts of come filled the tight connection between us.

Rose shuddered, another orgasm cascading along her body.

"You do love me," Rose said with a sultry exhale.

She didn't allow me wilt, moving to breathe new life into my member.

"I do," I said and curled up and hugged her.

Long arms wrapped around me, keeping my face buried between her large tits. Her hips moved, keeping me hard and deep within her. I was lost to the sensations of bliss. My destiny was forged in stone and I would follow what my mother and the great dark gods decreed.

~Fin~


12