Don't Take Rides from Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the moment however, so many chemicals were floating around in her blood she couldn't tell up from down. In her imagination she saw all manner of swirling, images; the lights of the rave, the lights of the street, the headlights of the SUV. In the flickering colours of her imagination she saw his body, the body she was pressing against, she could clearly see it naked, and her hands stoking all his firm muscles.

Then a noise from the police car would remind her they were hiding in the trunk of a car.

Time was throbbing and dilating so Taylah had no idea how long they lay in the trunk, but eventually the sounds of the police car disappeared.

Sill they waited.

As did the group hunting them.

All while Taylah grew more and more aroused.

After a long wait the SUV roared to life and drove away.

The sound of the engine faded away.

"I want to wait a little longer. They know we are here somewhere."

Taylah nodded against this back.

"I'm sorry I'm so wiggly, I'm fucking high as balls."

"I know. I saw what you bought."

A pause.

"Good shit huh?" She could hear him smiling.

"Holy fuck! I'm tripping!"

"Ssshhh" He laughed while he shushed her. The tension finally being released.

Speaking much more quietly, she said. "I wasn't feeling the m for most of that, but it came back on while we have been laying here. I know I should still be freaked out, but I feel amazing!"

As she enthused about the drugs she squeezed him tight, enjoying the exertion of her muscles, the thrill of having a body and being alive.

"I'm sorry to be a downer, but... I'm not quite in the same head-space."

Immediately her fixation on physical sensation poured into intense empathy, the drugs giving her the disconnect from her ego that allowed for a deeper understanding of what another person was feeling.

"Oh no. Danny..."

Taylah hugged him not with exuberance but with compassion. The Driver had just lost his friend.

Silently she held him as he sighed and absorbed the reality of the loss.

He didn't cry.

Or at least she couldn't feel any tremors that felt like crying. Gently she rubbed is chest soothingly, not sensually. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly, some tension leaving his body.

"We should go." He murmured.

Light spilled into the small space as The Driver pushed the seat down and crawled out.

By the time Taylah crawled blinking into the back seat The Driver had the passenger door unlocked but was looking around for the SUV or any of the guys from it.

Once out of the stranger's sedan Taylah stood next to him looking at his face closely for the first time, but her drug addled eyes made his features blur and distort.

"Fucking hell am I high."

His face turned to her and she could see him smile but it was gone before she could focus.

"Let's find a new ride."

Taking her hand he lead her around the parking level looking for a car to take.

Taylah liked being lead. It was pleasant to let go and walk beside him feeling her feels not caring where they went. Everything meant nothing and was terrible significant. As was the way.

When he found a car he liked, he used his thingie and opened The Driver's door.

"Crawl in."

It wasn't until she was part way in that she remembered that her bikini was all the way up her ass and she enjoyed imagining him looking at it.

Taylah loved being looked at, she loved that her body drew attention, and she was happy to keep herself in the best shape possible so the looking was just as enjoyable as the being looked at.

When they were both strapped in and The Driver had the car hot-wired they drove off.

"Are you a car thief?"

"I have been."

"You are right now."

"And you are an accessory."

"Or... I'm a kidnap victim."

"Ok, tell me where to drop you off that those guys won't be able to find you?" He paused for a moment to look and see if he had her attention then added "Remember those guys are willing to hurt people to find out."

Taylah couldn't think of any place. All she could think about were her friends being threatened and scared by those guys. They were all party kids who didn't get in fights and act tough. Most of her friends were in the dance troupe, all hippy chicks with empathetic, pseudo-spiritual vibes. They wouldn't be able to stand up to thugs waving a gun.

"They know all my hangouts too..." The Driver said. "I think we need to leave the city for a few days."

"Can we go someplace warm, I don't have any clothes." she said wryly, pointing at her bikini clad frame.

They drove in silence, Taylah having no idea where to go.

Finding the levers on the side of her seat Taylah adjusted her seat further back and down flat until she could stretch her shapely legs out by putting her feet on the dash. Taylah was only five foot four and the car was big so she could almost lay back all the way.

"Not bad." she said.

Closing her eyes she enjoyed the light show behind her lids.

Each passing streetlight affected the brilliant flow of colours and shapes spilling across her inner vision. Store signs in colourful neon created scintillating patterns on the inside of her eyelids that evoked dragon scales dipped in metallic ink.

Then the dragon took flight and lifted up, ascending to the top of the skyscrapers and letting out the roar of the car's engine.

Taylah sat up.

"We should go up. Someplace high that we can look around us and see anyone coming. Someplace we can defend."

Then she flopped back down, her bones feeling like liquid.

She was really stoned.

Rubbing her legs she couldn't tell if she were refreshingly cool to the touch of deliciously warm. It felt almost like both at the same time. For a time she explored her skin trying to decide if her hands were warmer than her flesh.

"I think I know a place." The Driver said.

"Fuck yeah." Taylah enthused.

Then abruptly she asked.

"Hey, what's your real name?"

"My real name? As opposed to...?"

"I call you The Driver in my head."

With a laugh he said, "That's way cooler than my name. I like it."

With a pout Taylah curled into a ball on the seat facing him, the seat belt wrapping over her shoulder.

"C'mon."

"Declan St. Ranger."

"St. Ranger? Whaddid he do?"

"Nothin'. Apparently my great granddad made it up." He shrugged. "Your name's Taylah, right?"

"Yup." she smiled, pleased he knew who she was. But then remembered that her minor celebrity was just the right amount to endanger her tonight.

"I love watching you dance. You sort of danced with me tonight. During Danger's set..."

"I know." She tried to look at his face, but to her distorted vision his profile was smearing into the passing buildings behind his head as the car moved along the street. "I stayed by you for too long, it messed up part of the dance."

'Whoops."

"Yeah... whoops..."

Essentially Taylah had done a lap dance for him, but from up on the stage while he was down on the floor. For about twenty seconds she danced just for him, until Dani had come over and nudged her back into the planned choreography.

"Are you a professional?" Declan asked.

"Yup." she replied. Inside her bikini was the two hundred dollars she's earned tonight. Added to what she had in the bank she had a thousand dollars in the world.

That seemed like a fortune to her.

"How long have you been driving?"

"What? Like at all, or for Danny?"

Saying his name darkened the tone in Declan's voice, but he answered, his tone serious, like he was unloading a secret.

"We started doing this three years ago. It began when we started partying. We found a chemist who made amazing stuff... we shared with our friends... and soon we were moving a lot of stuff ourselves. I guess the chemist was hooked up with The Anger brothers, Stir and his gang.

When Stir found out he told us we could keep selling he just needed the same cut he got from his boys. We hesitated for about ten seconds and his eyes went cold and he seemed to swell up bigger so we both nodded to each other and said we would keep selling like we had been, but that we didn't want to meet a quota, we had other jobs, y'know.

He said he was fine with it then, but it didn't take long before he was threatening and pushing and we both quit our jobs to work for him. It was too scary not to.

He got me driving for all his deals. I was good before, but I got rally good. I started practising and watching videos to learn more.

Then Stir started helping Dan get gigs and pushed his DJ career, so things were cool for a while. But Stir has been getting crazy lately. I can't tell if its drugs, stress or paranoia, but he doesn't trust anyone anymore. He's unpredictable.

He makes me nervous. That's why I was in the car. I didn't want tot talk to him.

I don't know what Danny said, but Stir shot him. There was no yelling or shoving. Just shooting."

Wanting to comfort him Taylah reached over and put her hand on his shoulder and stroked softly and slowly, breathing compassion for his pain.

"How far until we get to this place you know?" she asked.

"About half an hour."

"Ok."

Taylah continued to stroke his shoulder idly as the city flew by her blurry twisting vision. Before long though she was caressing his shoulder, fondling him as the drugs made her follow the stimuli. Then she was feeling his bicep and he gently pulled away.

"Half an hour...?"

"Yeah."

"You gotta let me blow you while you drive, ok. These drugs got me crawling out of my skin, and you saved my life and everything..."

"Taylah..."

"I'm serious. There is no way I'm going to make it half an hour with out moving, dancing, fucking sucking or masturbating."

"Go ahead and masturbate."

"Really? That wouldn't be too weird?"

"It's totally weird, but so is you blowing me out of nowhere."

"Not out of nowhere. I might have gone home with you tonight if you asked."

"Oh,"

A moment passed while that hung in the air, but soon the drugs impelled Taylah to squirm out of her bikini bottoms and spread her legs to finger her burning hole.

"What the fuck in in this shit?! I have never been this horny. My pussy almost hurts!"

Taylah bend her knees as she spread her thighs wide driving one finger into her slit while another rubbed her clit. Immediately her pussy started to clench and throb on the brink of climax and he gasped at the intensity of the sensations.

"Which did you take, the acid or the mdma?"

"Both baby!" She grinned as her fingers danced over her sex.

"What?! I heard Danny tell you not too."

"No. He said its better if you do both."

"No! He said you better NOT do both. It too powerful."

"What? We all did both!"

"Holy shit! Stir is going to be interrupting an orgy someplace!" He looked over at her bare, bald pussy as she rubbed herself frantically. "No wonder you can't control yourself. Whatever the secret ingredient is... our guy puts in in both drugs, but a double dose get the libido pumpin'"

"You're telling me!" Taylah was working her pussy the best way she knew how, even taking delight in being watched as he stopped at lights or glanced between gear shifts, but it wasn't enough to get her all the way there.

"Damn I wish I had my vibrator." Taylah was frustrated. "This feels amazing but I can't get off."

"Too much happening."

"Not enough. I need more. Let me suck your cock, come on. Are you gonna make a lady beg over here?"

"The road..." He said weakly.

Sensing victory Taylah pressed harder.

"I'll stop if you need to do something, I don't need you to cum, I don't think, I just need some dick. I can't believe how horny I'm getting. It's still coming on!"

Taylah stopped asking and The Driver stopped protesting. Undoing her seat-belt she slid over to him and she undid his pants. Lifting his hips he made it easier to pull everything down below his butt.

Tall and proud his big cock stood straight up.

"Did you take some too?"

"No, but watching you could make a dead man hard."

"Flattery will get you everywhere." And with that Taylah engulfed his manhood with her greedy mouth. As soon as she had him wet and slippery she began to fuck him with her mouth, exploring everywhere with her tongue as she moved her head up and down over him. With her right leg lifted she delved into her pussy and rubbed herself so he could watch if he looked over. With her face buried in his groin and her fingers dancing over her clit Taylah felt the insistent need of her body momentary sated.

She briefly lifted her mouth from worshipping his member to say. "Tunes." before she went back to work pleasing her mouth with his cock.

The car filled with music from the radio as The Driver scanned the stations for something he liked and Taylah switched to suckling his balls and licking along his length teasingly.

"Holy fuck that feels good."

"You have a beautiful cock. It so big and veiny." Taylah kissed the protruding veins winding around his shaft. "Its like muscle. It makes me so wet. And your knob is so dark and sexy. I love how it feels in my mouth" For a few moments Taylah caressed his knob lovingly with lips and tongue delighting in the sensations happening in her mouth.

"I really want to taste your cum. I don't usually do that, but I really want yours. You saved my life, and your cock is gorgeous and I want to fuck you, so..."

Taylah sat up and looked him in the swirling twisting face.

"I'm saying and doing things I am not normally like. I'm super high and my mouth has diarrhea but I really love sucking your gorgeous cock ok?"

"Um, ok. Thank you."

"Ok. I'm gonna shut up and eat your dick for bit. But I'd probably like you even when I'm not tripping as many balls. Oh man I love your balls."

Taylah did shut up and suck both balls into her mouth. Then she let her tongue wriggle around on them as she fingered her clit and sighed happily. The purring car vibrated beneath her and the music turned to colours behind her eyes as she bathed every inch of The Driver's cock and balls over and over again.

With every passing moment Taylah felt more and more aroused but her orgasm was elusive, her wandering mind would notice some other pleasurable thing and her climax would slip away.

At some point she was fairly certain she had been sucking his cock a long time, her jaw was sore and her mouth didn't have much saliva anymore, but he still hadn't cum.

"We are almost there."

"Oh goodie! Then you can fuck me!"

"Jesus."

"Yeah I know a real hardship banging a hottie, but my pussy needs a man and a fish and a bicycle so lets get camped!"

The Driver turned off the highway onto a rutting dirt road. There were no streetlights here so Taylah could only see swirling glimpses of things as the headlights bounced off of objects in front of them.

Since she couldn't see Taylah dropped her face back into his lap and ran her lips and tongue up and down his shaft as the car jounced over potholes. She let the momentum push her mouth up and down and made a game out of trying to keep contact with him as the car careened.

Finally he stopped and Taylah inhaled his whole shaft and shoved it as far down her throat as she could holding it there while she swallowed over and over caressing his tip.

"Oh fuck that feels good!" He cried.

Proud to finally have his attention Taylah released him.

"Get me to a place to fuck please."

In her hurry to scramble out of the car and to some sanctuary where she could assuage her desperate pussy Taylah forgot her bikini bottoms. She was two floor up in the unfinished, derelict building project before she noticed the cool night air caressing her slippery sex.

"How high up is this place?"

"Twenty stories."

"How high are we going" she dreaded the answer.

"Seventeen. We picked a high place so nobody would want to go there. As kids Danny and I lived in some low income housing a couple miles from here. This was our clubhouse."

"It was never finished?"

"Nope. Been empty since the eighties."

Taylah was fit. Jogging, dance classes, yoga and dancing for a living along with her youth meant she could exert herself for ages. The drug also helped climb the many, many stairs but even so she was out of breath and sweating by the time they reached the seventeenth floor.

The building was supposed to be an apartment building and it had wide, busy floors. The Driver lead Taylah away from the stairs and deeper into the dark building. Drug addled eyes made it nearly impossible for her to see any details, the half built walls were covered in graffiti she couldn't make out in the dark. Objects twisted and distorted as her eyes tried to make sense of them.

Eventually he stopped and flicked on a lighter. Shapes appeared around her but her eyes immediately started watering after so long in the dark and she couldn't see anyway. Soon he'd lit several candles and Taylah could make out a space with large cement walls and pillars. Camp chairs, two coolers and a mattress on the floor strewn with old magazines, empty pop cans made up the boys clubhouse from long ago.

"Anything to drink up here?" she asked as she eased her trembling body onto the dusty bed. Bare-assed she tried not to touch her coochie to anything gross, but most everything was dusty.

"Its been a couple years, but... maybe. Unless anyone else has been up here." He rummaged around in a cooler and Taylah looked around trying to absorb the mixed up information her eyes were sending her brain.

"We keep this pace a little bit stocked in case we need to disappear for a little while."

"Perfect time to disappear."

He handed her a can of coke and Taylah popped it with a satisfying click and fizz. As she drank he spoke."

"No joke, we need to leave town tomorrow. I have no idea how he would, but Stir could find this place. There are people who have been here."

"I get it." she sipped more of the warm cola grateful for any fluid after dancing all night.

Restless, and distractedly horny, Taylah got up and began to make the bed, carefully shaking out the blankets over by the edge of the building so the dust didn't fill the air where she wanted to fuck.

Lights swirled in the distance as she stood with her bare pussy leaking need down her thighs. How could one person be so horny she wondered.

Walking back to the little camp in the middle of the floor she lay the old sleeping bags down and, satisfied that she wasn't likely going to get dirt in her vagina, she went to where The Driver slumped in a camping chair, looking off into the night.

Pulling a corner of the blanket onto the floor in front of him Taylah reached for his zipper. He looked at her, but she couldn't read his expression clearly in the uncertain light with drug fuel vision.

"Let me distract you. Let me please you..."

Once again he lifted his hips so she could pull down his pants. Once again Taylah took his cock into her mouth, this time he was momentarily flaccid, but under her earnest ministrations he was soon fully hard.

When he was, she crawled back onto the bed and pulled her torn shirt off, then peeled off her bikini top and kicked off her shoes. The Driver stood and stripped as she watched his body revealed in the candle light. His muscular body throbbed and morphed in her swirling vision, but seeing the tone of his skin made her mouth water for him and her pussy clench with need.

Finally he came to her. Laying back Taylah spread her dancers legs wide, offering her sex to him and The Driver dropped before her and pressed his mouth to her burning sex. Crying out at the sudden, intense stimulation Taylah listened to the echo of her voice drift down the empty building as her burning clit was suckled by her new lover.

For long minutes he lashed her tortured button with his soft wet tongue, teasing her with delicate stimulation when she wanted hard pounding sex. Then a finger entered her, then another and her climax began building deep within. Curling his finger to caress the inner wall of her clitoris The Driver eased her climax even closer, but still it eluded her.