Don't Take Rides from Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oblivious to her surroundings Taylah gradually recovered from a state of ecstasy. The drugs and her many orgasms soaked her brain in a deliriously wonderful soup of chemicals, but the euphoria she felt had very little to do with the reality of her situation.

For a few precious moments the young woman didn't feel the urgent drive for sex that the drugs had been imposing on her for hours. Finally sated the overwrought dancer was able to lay still, her quaking body settling and still.

The men murmured nearby and as the fragments of her consciousness reformed she understood that she was still in terrible, terrible danger.

Weak and shaky she roused, the half- formed skeleton of a plan forming and growing flesh in her mind.

"I'm not finished with you studs yet." she said, rising to her unsteady knees.

Swirly eyes tried to focus on the three men sprawled in camping chairs. The candle light flickered making it even harder for her to see, but she was pretty sure they were all sipping drinks and staring at her.

Once again she began to rub her tender clit, but this time putting on a show for them. With all the skills she had learned dancing at raves Taylah attempted to seduce three tired men who had already spent themselves.

The frightened young dancer was certain that if she didn't fuck these guys into a stupor that they were going to kill her, so she had to wear them all out completely.

Using her free hand Taylah lasciviously wiped the cum from her face down into her mouth where she lewdly slurped it and swirled it around her wriggling tongue. The taste awoke a primal, animal lust deep inside while the fingers on her sex poked the beast.

The drugs caught hold of Taylah's savage passion and expanded it. Once again her body began to grow agitated and fervent. In spite of already having had four men in quick succession Taylah reignited a terrible need in her body to be fucked.

"This bitch be trippin'!" Dumbo said. "Lookit her eyes!"

The men laughed cruelly as they realized how high Taylah was.

"Naw, naw naw..." Stir chuckled "She just cum-drunk. We done fucked her so good she loopy. This girl do anything for the D. Watch this." Stir lifted his legs high in the air and spread them wide, his flaccid cock dangling between. "Girl, get over here and toss my fucking salad!"

The men howled, but Taylah didn't know the term. Crawling to him she took his limp dick into her mouth and started sucking him.

"No bitch!" Stir yelled. "Lick my asshole! Get me horny again and I'll fuck you like you want."

The killer pulled his manhood from her mouth and lifted his genitals up exposing his anus to her uncertain gaze. Before she could consider what he was asking Stir grabbed the back of Taylah's head and shoved her face between his cheeks.

With her nose pressed deeply into his yielding scrotum and her mouth pressed to his taint Taylah adjusted her body so she could kneel here for a while, a sleeping bag spread under her knees on the cement. Tentatively she licked and explored the tight bud of Stir's sphincter.

First she discovered the sensations on her tongue; the hairs, the warmth of his flesh and the smooth softness of his anus itself. Then the taste of sweat, skin and the darker pungent bite of feces mingled unpleasantly with the sperm in her mouth.

"Don't be shy, little slut, you wanted this. Get in there!"

Believing this was the best chance she had for survival Taylah pushed past her natural revulsion and gave over to the drug induced lust she was feeling. Letting her saliva flow she drooled over his anus and washed him clean. In moments the taste in her mouth was of only her own saliva and she felt only the delicious slip of her tongue on skin and hair. The sensations were carnel and an obscene lewdness washed over her. Raw animal lust pushed Taylah past her usual erotic limits.

With her avid lips and tongue Taylah bathed Stir's ass, taint and balls until his cock stood up hard and tall once again. When he was erect she used a hand to stoke his shaft. Slathering his balls in drool she moaned and mewled passionately, aroused her own raunchy behaviour. Brazenly, Taylah lifted her ass high encouraging someone to come fuck her.

The lecherous display brought Dumbo back to life and before long Taylah felt him move behind her and position himself against her upthrust ass. The mere anticipation of being filled once again made her lightheaded and, unable to resist, Taylah pulled Stir's long prick down to her mouth and filled her face as Dumbo filled her cunt.

The moment she had two cock in her again Taylah began to climax. It was almost as intense as the last one she'd had, as if her orgasm had merely been on pause, ready to ignite again.

Holding her ass high so Dumbo could pound her, Taylah frantically fucked her own mouth with Stir's long cock. Needing to be as full of manhood as possible her body clenched and squeezed in the deep pulse of a powerful orgasm.

Soon Taylah could no longer control her own limbs well enough to suck Stir's cock, she let him rest in her open mouth while her mind was shredded into ecstatic tatters. The driving cock in her clenching core set off waves of pleasure that washed away reason and sanity leaving only animal need.

Stir began to fuck her face and the sordidness of her situation compounded with the explosions in her pussy. The young woman in the extremity of ecstasy became a tiny vessel over-full with sensation that cracked and spilled pure delight. For ages no particular thought crossed her mind. Floating on wave after wave of physical rapture, Taylah disassociated from reality and was no more than an animal fucking and sucking obliviously.

At some point Dumbo spilled himself deep inside her pussy and retreated. A deep sadness filled Taylah for a moment. A mingled sorrow that he had spent himself already, that he had deposited his unwanted seed inside her, and that he had taken her toy away.

Even as her mouth was full of Stir's driving member Taylah pined to have her empty sex refilled.

Fortunately, Massive soon crammed himself into her needy cunt and Taylah soared once more on the sordid wings of depravity. Grunting and humping like a beast in heat the little dancer selfishly worked herself back into an orgasmic trance. Bliss transported her out of the squalid unwholesome behaviour of her flesh into the kaleidoscopic sanctuary of heedless orgasm and drug fuelled visuals.

In the timeless void of euphoria Taylah knew only the delicious friction of sex. When Stir came in her mouth she swallowed without thinking, and when he pulled his cock from her mouth some of his jism spilled from her slack lips as she whimpered little sounds of pleasure.

The huge cock scraping her raw eventually expanded even more and Taylah cried out as Massive filled her battered insides with molten hot spunk. The big man thrust into her, grunted, withdrew a little, then shoved himself deeper, hurting her as he shot more jism up Taylah's clenching cervix. Three more times he did that, his orgasm impelling him to force his sperm as far inside as he possibly could.

Quaking with utter extremity, tiny aftershocks of orgasm still shaking her body Taylah winced painfully when Massive finally withdrew his withering cock. The big man flopped back onto the mattress laying down beside the already recumbent form of Dumbo.

Taylah knelt on all fours hardly able to hold herself upright as her sore vagina recovered from Massive's punishment. Warm sperm oozed inside her, the taste of it filled her mouth, it coated her face and the smell of her sex and their cum filled her nose. Sweat chilled on her skin in the night air and Taylah's shallow, rabid breaths filled her ears as she wondered what awful thing would happen to her next.

Taking a moment to catch her breath, Taylah shook from head to toe in the aftermath of her ravishment.

Still on all fours, body quivering, the spent woman felt exhausted and witless. Knowing that to fall asleep would likely mean death, Taylah remained right where she was, marshalling her meagre resources. Dizzy, fatigued, and intoxicated on a stew of both natural and foreign chemicals Taylah gathered her fragmented consciousness and tried to assess her situation.

Lifting her heavy head to look around, Taylah gazed up at Stir who slumped in his camp chair drowsing. Realizing the space wasn't as dark she understood the sun was creeping toward the horizon even as the candles guttered.

All three of her tormentors were asleep, or dozing.

On feeble limbs Taylah slowly, carefully moved toward the gun sitting on the cooler beside Stir. It was only three feet from her outstretched hand. Inching forward Taylah moved closer careful not to make any noise.

When her hand found the gun handle she lifted the heavy object slowly, desperate not to make any noise. Once it was clear of the cooler she pulled her arm back to her chest and carefully rose to her unsteady feet. Balancing for a moment she took some calming breathes and assessed the sprawled bodies arranged around her.

Standing in the midst of three naked men Taylah pointed Stir's own gun at his head.

With a dancer's disciplined precision the young woman went over her next moves in her mind. Knowing her body was going to be reluctant to move quickly she reviewed what she was planning for the next few seconds, then when she felt an eerie calm wash over her she pulled the trigger three times.

The first bullet entered Stir's head and made a neat hole. The next two bullets also hit Dumbo and Massive in their heads. They both sat up conveniently as the first deafening boom echoed through the building. Presented with target less than three feet away Taylah had no trouble hitting them even with whirling eyes.

With ringing ears Taylah sipped the last coke as she watched the three dead men bleed.

Still very high Taylah felt only a dim, itchy lust tingling her nerves now. No longer desperate for physical contact she was able to think a little more clearly.

Step one evidence.

She had killed three people and was certain the police would never believe her story so she wanted to be sure they would never connect her to this.

Her bikini top had her money and ID so she put that on and returned the items to her left breast. It was was only two hundred dollars so Taylah searched the pockets of the four men's discarded clothes. Between them she found three thousand more. They had sold a lot of drugs tonight, she thought.

Taking the gun with her fingerprints, the two cans she had touched and both sets of car keys, Taylah left, beginning the long trek down seventeen floors.

Knowing her DNA was all over she hoped they would never connect her to this place. As long as Taylah never had any reason to be fingerprinted or have her DNA taken she might never be associated with this out of the way derelict building.

In the car The Driver and she had stolen Taylah found her bikini bottoms and put them back on, her sore pussy aching as she covered it up. Driving the SUV back to the parking garage Taylah slowly sobered up. By the time the sun rose and other cars were joining her on the road she could see clearly enough to survive without getting into an accident.

It took her a while to find the parking garage. It was closer to where the rave had been than she realized. It gave the young woman enough time to plan the next few years of her life.

In the parking garage Taylah used a few fast-food take-out napkins to wipe her fingerprints from wherever she thought she had touched the big black car. As she did so she found a travel bag with more drugs and more money in it.

She took the bag, and took The Driver's car.

Going back to her place was the most terrifying part of her journey. Some primal fear in her was certain the police, or a member of Stir's gang would be there waiting. The feeling didn't abate until Taylah had a bag of her own clothes, the little items she would miss from her old life packed and she was back in the Drier's car- her car- on the road again.

Far down the highway Taylah pulled into a motel and used the stolen drug money to pay for a room. In a long, long shower she at last washed the stains of her defilement from her flesh. Scrubbing felt good, and the heat soothed, but nothing could touch the memories of what they had done to her and the terribly complex ways she felt.

Taylah went to sleep.

The fatigued girl slept for fourteen hours. Frightening, lust filled dreams tumbled through her mind. Each time things became nightmarish, just when she might awaken in a panic the dream would warp into an indecent fantasy involving her submitting to the most vile things with most of the men she had ever known.

When she finally woke up laying in the fetal position she was having an orgasm. One arm was jammed down between her thighs and she was humping her own forearm. Disoriented she recovered from her climax as disturbing images from her dream and the night before mingled in her mind's eye.

Starving, she went for breakfast at a diner and when she returned to the motel she searched the car for what The Driver had left behind.

Another bag with money and drugs. The same drugs she's been on the last night.

For three days she drove aimlessly, moving from roadside attraction to roadside attraction, her mind piecing itself back together after her ordeal.

Eventually Taylah drove north and west.

Withing two weeks she had chartered a boat, done some sightseeing on the little islands of the west coast and ended up in Vancouver, Canada with a stash of amazing drugs and thousands of dollars in cash ready to start a new life studying dance.