All Comments on 'Don't Tell Your Father'

by PunchedRed69

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Story is a little short, include 1 or two more pages next time, 4 pages minimum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great first story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Niceeee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just about perfect, good flow, good timing, great descriptions. Can’t wait to read more of your submissions.

Tc

sswillowsswillowalmost 3 years ago

Great first story. Good writing and editing. I'm glad that his first pussy was his mom's.

Kubota442Kubota442almost 3 years ago

Wow my cock is jerking here without me touching it ! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More fetish stories please, "Don't waste water, drink Piss..." New Moto

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmealmost 3 years ago

Such a great story.

The flow from the start to finish wasn’t rushed, I loved it!

The mum and son were great together, if anything this story NEEDS more chapters to continue this relationship with the son and his mum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A son has to have permission to see his mother and she had no pictures or contact with her. Some relationship.

grayge37grayge37almost 3 years ago

Do not be deterred by "Anon's" comment regarding the length of your story. Readers who hide behind the username Anonymous tend to be very critical in their comments, yet they are unable to produce stories of their own. Your story was well written, it's length was long enough for your story content, and the scene descriptions were great. One point I would suggest, though, avoid stringing out sentences into lengthy dialog or descriptions.. Find a way to break them down in to shorter sentences. I voted five stars and am looking forward to reading more of your submittals.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved it. the intimacy is palpable, although I would have liked to see more romance and cuddling

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 3 years ago
Such a beautiful natural progression.

A touch can turn magical

bbarebbarealmost 3 years ago

Great first story. I sure hope to see more from you.

PunchedRed69PunchedRed69almost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for the comments so far! I was very nervous about trying this kind of writing, and it makes me happy to see people are enjoying it.

I would like to continue this story, as well as starting some others in the near future, as free-time allows, so stay tuned =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Slow development and teasing make the story best, it takes atleast 4 pages to do that, i have read almost every best stories here... I come here as anonymous only because it's easy, no registration or login efforts, i already have an account but forgot my password, i don't have any stories, bcz I'm not a writer, wrote 3 or 4 stories in my native language, i know how hard it is

NesticNesticalmost 3 years ago

Wowww … More than 5 stars … I love the slow development and teasing between mother and son, in your story, very much. Please go on with further chapters and/or characters.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 3 years ago

Great story. Loved the slow build up and the pee play. Was hoping mom was gonna piss on his dock at the end there. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not just Piss on cock UAlbanyGirl518, we want thirsty Piss drinking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WOW!! YOU MUST CONTINUE WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER, AND SOON

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like the fact his Mom was very open minded and was not only telling him her secrets but teaching him what many women really want. I think she should let her son bang her good and hard and then let him pump her mouth and squirt his whole load down her throat then eat her out slowly until she cums again. That way they'll both like it and do it again as she further educates him to be a hot lover. Please more and thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would love to see more chapters. Piss play, golden showers, even anal. You've got a knack for writing a good suspenseful build up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Read up to the part where she decided to keep her panties on and stopped, not because of her choice. It just seemed to me that it was going to be a really bad story from that point

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Best "freshman author" story I've read in years. This author "gets" it. Fantastic editing, as the spelling errors and grammatical syntax were impeccable.

Story plot drew me along well, and the character's self-doubts, were believable traits. Author gets an A-plus for the character development and how that development affects the story.

This story is a shining example of what erotic story telling CAN be, when the time is taken to get it right.I hope that PunchedRed69 has only scratched the surface of their creativity, and that more stories of this caliber are forthcoming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. Nice foreshadowing. Please, do write more chapters. I'll echo what others have said - please include more watersports.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow...brings back lots of great memories. Unfortunately all mom ever did was tease me from a distance. Never let me see her up close & in person. Sure wish she had been my first & taught me everything she knew.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Vagina

Got sick of reading vagina. A vulva is NOT a vagina. Next thing you will be calling the clit a cervix!

PunchedRed69PunchedRed69almost 3 years agoAuthor

I saw a comment pop up that I would like to address, but I can't see it here for some reason. Anonymous user was upset with the repeated use of vagina. The story is written from Renae's perspective, and she likes to use that word. In the next part, which I'm about a page and a half into, I already have some dialog where Brad asks, "Can you use other words for vagina? I mean, like every now and then, throw something out there that doesn’t feel like I’m in anatomy class.”

superfreak4000superfreak4000almost 3 years ago

Great story! Very good descriptive dialog. Nice surprise fetish at the end. Always love a little twist. Keep up the good work and look forward to reading more.

dmallorddmallordalmost 3 years ago
Grayge37 is correct!

I enjoyed your story very much! It had a very good progression and a natural tone. Don't let detractors sway you into believing you have to have a set number of pages. A good, well told story, doesn't have to be dragged out. When it climaxes - that's a good time to pull out! ;0 Good vocabulary as well. That said, there were a couple of rough spots, that caused me stop and re-read to grasp your intent.

I found out, by accident, that you can edit your work and resend the story with the word EDIT at the end of the title. The moderator will substitute your corrected version and still keep the comments and other scoring items as they are now. Just put a note in your submission to the moderator! I have done that once in my writing and it took a week to see the changes! [Just supposing you wanted to make the snarks happy by fixing their perceived snarling yaps]

If you have time - please see my work! As a writer, I would really like your opinion!

Nice work!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

I liked the story. Watersports work for me.

How long should stories be? As long as the author wants them to be

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just want to say, I have read many stories on this website over several years of varying quality, some good some bad, each in their own way. Never before have I read a line so golden as "though they were both so well lubricated at that point that the friction of their skin seemed a distant memory."

Something about your writing has made me decide to comment for the first time ever. Will stick with me for a while.

TooSmallDaveTooSmallDaveover 2 years ago

Really sexy taboo story. It has everything and it's really well told.

That last line: "Don't tell your father" is an erotic novel in 4 words.

I look forward to reading more of your work.

Thanks.

Dave

shang40shang40over 2 years ago

मम्मा और बेटा

मजा आया

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love to see that mom son continue to fuck each other

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous