Don't Tell Your Father Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There...you'll cool down faster now and feel better..." she said soothingly.

"Are you leaving now? It's nice having you here with me. This room gets lonesome when you're here a long time....".

"I don't have to...want to snuggle up again? I must admit it's nice to have some quality time together...your father works you boys so damn hard...." she said, then blushed again when she realized the Freudian slip of saying "so damn hard".

Liam felt a little coy too, knowing full well that his Mom had seen his sizeable bulge. His cock twitched with excitement as she got back into bed and they resumed their position, Liam settling his head once again on Marilyn's large, firm bosom.

"Mom..."

"Yes, darling..."

"You remember when I was a boy and I loved you feeding me so much that we carried on till I was five...you remember? Breastfeeding, I mean..."

"Of course, I remember...your father told me to stop in case you grew up a sissy...it was silly of him, breastfeeding your son is so natural and I'd have been happy to carry on...but you know how controlling your father is....".

"Yeah, I do, and sometimes it really annoys me...he stresses me out so much, Mom...sometimes I just wish I was that boy again, being comforted by you...."

"You mean like I'm comforting you now, darling?" said Marilyn, feeling tingly all over and wondering where this was going next.

"Yes, like this...only I used to love suckling..."

Marilyn didn't know what to say.

"Aww...I wish I still had some milk for you, honestly....my sweet and lovely boy...".

"Oh, I know you don't have milk anymore Mom....but it would be so nice if I could suckle again, y'know? Just for the comforting feeling while I'm still ill...".

Marilyn felt her face flush even more. She couldn't believe what Liam had just suggested. He was now an eighteen year old young man, but here he was wanting to suck on his own mother's breasts as if he were still a young boy. Marilyn felt her whole body become incredibly aroused at such a taboo notion. She felt her labial lips getting wet, her clitoris starting to throb. She wanted to do this.

"Well, ok then......just don't tell your father...." she whispered and it was the horniest thing Liam had ever heard. Knowing they were about to do something that his father and brothers would consider unthinkably bad and taboo made him want to do it all the more.

Marilyn slipped her black gown off her shoulders, then her black negligee shoulder straps, underneath wearing a silk white bra. She lifted up both cups and out burst her formidable, very pert breasts with nipples harder than they'd ever been in her entire life.

But then she watched with amazement as her grown son looked at her with wide eyes then moved his mouth over her left nipple, cupping her breast with his hand as he lay on his side.

Marilyn couldn't help but let out a small squeal of delight as she felt his lips begin to latch, then suck. The sensation was like nothing she'd ever known before.....so innocent in a way, yet so deeply taboo and sexual at the same time. She felt her nipple throbbing in his mouth and closed her eyes to savour every second of this heavenly sensation.

For Liam, it felt like the most exciting moment of his life as well. His mother had for a long time been the subject of his most private fantasies and now he was experiencing something real with her. Something forbidden.

Marilyn placed her hand on the back of Liam's head and moaned as he moved his mouth to her other nipple. Just feeling her son suck on her breasts so sexually was more pleasurable than all the recent years of sex with her husband put together. She couldn't believe how wet she had become so quickly and then she saw the image of Liam's impressively sized bulge in his briefs, his strident erection straining to escape.

Feeling almost unbearably turned on, Marilyn let her hand stray down to Liam's crotch and she felt his cock harden even more at her touch. She let Liam carry on suckling each nipple, back and forth, all the while running her fingers lightly up and down her son's lengthy shaft, still constrained in his tight briefs.

He couldn't believe she'd moved her hand down to his rock hard cock but he sure was happy about it. Liam could feel his balls tingling as the deep pleasure of his mother caressing his erection was combined with the thrill of suckling on her reddened, swollen nipples and areoles.

This was a killer combination and Liam's only concern was making sure he didn't shoot his load in his briefs. He wanted this to go further.

It felt an intoxicating mixture of sheer sexual desire for his mother and the satisfaction of getting to experience something he thought his two brothers never would and without either them or his father knowing. It was a heady sensation for sure.

Once he felt confident that he wasn't going to cum prematurely he decided to go for broke and turned up the heat between them even more, yanking down his briefs so that his mother's hand was now caressing his bare cock.

"Oh my..." she whispered, letting all four fingers caress both the length and girth of his magnificent meat.

For the first time it crossed Marilyn's mind that, unless she stopped it, this was going to lead to full sex with her son....incest. She'd heard about it going on in some farming families, but they'd just been rumours.

Yet, here she was, not far from committing full incest. Hell, they were already halfway there. And she didn't want to stop. As for Liam, he'd never wanted anything more in his life. He genuinely wanted to have sex with his own mother....

What they were doing felt incredible and it went on for a long time, partly because they were both enjoying it so much...but also partly because both of them were unsure about taking the next step in case either rejected it.

Yet the sheer force of Liam's desire for his mother eventually gave him the courage to make a subtle move; his hand strayed between her thighs and inside her white silk panties.

He began to rub her sopping wet cunt with two fingers, feeling her clit throb against them. Her pussy made a delicious sticky noise as he rubbed her while continuing to suck on her swollen teats.

Marilyn was sent into overdrive when she felt that extra stimulation from his fingers, and it only increased her desire to cross the line to full sex. The only thing that was holding her back was not only the taboo of it but knowing it was behind her husband's back. It would technically be cheating, a clandestine affair.

As far as she knew he'd been faithful to her their entire married life...but was sex with their son cheating as such? It was a whole new level, she knew he'd be absolutely horrified if somehow he ever found out. But that seemed unlikely, especially if she only let it happen just this once.

The more he rubbed her and the more she stroked his cock, the more she wanted to feel him deep inside her, a primal carnal desire that she didn't know she had within her.

Liam had been the black sheep of the family for so long in his father's eyes that it fuelled his own desire to prove himself a real man beyond that of his strong sexual attraction to his mother. He wanted so much to lay her on her back, but he just couldn't be completely sure she was prepared to cross that line.

Marilyn was sensitive and smart enough to realize that Liam wanted it but felt held back too; it was a hell of a big step after all. But she intuitively knew that it's what she wanted, and it would be sex with someone she loved...even if society would see it as very, very bad. But society wasn't around. Right now, no one was around.

"Would you like Mommy to ride your gorgeous cock?" she said, hoping it wouldn't make him cum all over her hand before he'd got it inside her.

Liam took a long, deep breath to steady himself, this was his big moment and he didn't want to ruin it.

"Yes...yes, I would....very much" he managed and it was enough. A shiver ran through Marilyn's body as she heard him say those words. She threw back the bedsheets and marveled at the majesty of his fully erect member, bigger than his father and he wasn't badly endowed either.

She loved the thickness and knew it would stretch her nicely. Liam had forgotten all about his heatstroke now, his energy was on fire and he watched his mother get completely naked, mesmerized by the sight of her full, pendulous breasts and pink, protruding nipples.

Liam just hoped that he would be able to last long enough to prove himself to her. He'd only had sex three times before, finding it hard to maintain a girlfriend what with such a busy life on the ranch in such a remote place. This was his chance to usurp his alpha brother Judd in his own unique way.

Marilyn gently encouraged Liam to lie flat on his back then she straddled him, her shapely thighs either side of his. She looked at him with a knowing smile as she took hold of his cock and maneuvered it between her legs. He felt the tip of his cock against her wet cuntlips, then an amazing moment as she pushed it inside and slowly sank down his length to the base of his shaft.

She let out a deep moan then stretched out her arms and placed her hands behind her so she could start to ride him. Liam couldn't believe it...yesterday he felt like he was dying from heatstroke and yet now he had his sexy mother riding his erect cock, her beautiful breasts swinging as she began to build up a rhythm.

Marilyn couldn't believe they'd actually crossed the line to full sex but she knew it had been her decision and the sensation was just mind blowing. It had the illicit thrill of doing something very wrong but she knew it wasn't wrong really; it was a crime of lust without a victim. A glorious sin. Even better for her, Liam's cock had a slight curve that meant his bulbous cockhead was rubbing up against her G spot just perfectly.

She was taking it steady knowing Liam must be feeling overwhelmed, which he was. It took every ounce of self control he had not to spaff a huge load from his full balls deep inside her. It was wild to think that she'd let him inside her unprotected, but he put that out of his mind as it was such a turn on to think about.

Marilyn loved riding him, it was a perfect position for her pleasure. But she could sense that Liam wanted to be on top, to be the one fucking her.

"You want to take me on my back, don't you?" she said, reading his expression.

Liam nodded with a slight smile, amazed at how his mom had intuited that. She climbed off him and they got into position. It felt such a deep thrill for Marilyn to spread her legs wide for her son, exposing her glistening wet cunt for him, the place he came from.

He marvelled at the sight of her cunt bush, a thick, light brown thatch that made her pussy somehow even more alluring to him.

"Get that delicious cock inside Mommy" she said and Liam had to take another deep inhalation. This was his chance to really prove himself. He lined up his cock and looked up at his mom, who awaited his re-entry with baited breath. She let out a soft moan as she felt his thick meat push back inside, a perfect fit. Marilyn was so wet by now that he slid in with ease, though the width stretched her in such a satisfying way.

"Oh, you big boy, are you going to fuck Mommy hard with that?" she said, amazed at the filthy words coming out of her mouth.

"Yes, I am" he said, breathlessly.

Talking dirty with her own son just felt like the most exciting and liberating thing in the world after years of boring household chores and mundane sex with her husband. Liam pushed in all the way down to the base of his cock and began to pump in and out, slowly at first.

Inside his mind he was just saying to himself, "Don't cum". He closed his eyes as he fucked his own mother, not wanting to see how hot she looked laying on her back for him, her eyes swimming with desire. He was determined to make the most of this, realizing it most likely would never happen again. It felt so good as Marilyn wrapped her legs tightly round his muscular back, allowing his cock just that little bit deeper.

Marilyn pulled Liam close toward her and for the first time they kissed. The feeling of kissing her own son on the mouth was electric, euphoric...filthy. Liam kissed her with a passion that she'd never experienced before, thrusting his tongue deep in her mouth as if he was fucking her with it. This was what he truly wanted, his chance to dominate her with his virile masculinity, to overwhelm her.

Marilyn couldn't believe what a naturally good lovemaker Liam was, the steady pounding of his thick cock in her mound making her tingle all over, the pleasure increasing by the second. Her son was simply a stallion and she was the lucky recipient. This felt like this was the fucking of her life....

It got even better as Liam slowed down his pace and moved his mouth back on to her breasts. The combination of his thick meat filling her fuckhole with the urgent suck of his lips latched on her nipples drove Marilyn wild.

"Oh fuck, yes! Suck on Mommy's titties, Liam....just like you used to. Don't stop, that feels soooo good!!! My sexy son, my beautiful boy....Mommy loves your big, thick cock in her cunt!!!" she said, holding his head in place with her hand.

Her nipples throbbed and swelled even more in his mouth and she only wished she had some milk for him, such a deep need to breastfeed her boy again.

But just the sensation of his suckling was special enough and she could feel her pussy nectar seeping out of her as he continued his slow, rhythmic cock thrusts and languorous breast sucking.

The way he swirled his tongue around her nipple before taking it in his mouth sent Marilyn into seventh heaven and she never wanted this illicit, sordid sex to stop.

Outside on the ranch, drama had ensued. One of the cattle had escaped the small pen that had become overcrowded, managing to get under the fence. Peter had gone off to try and get it back, which meant interrupting work on building the bigger pen. He knew that wrestling a cow back into a confined space could take some time and would throw them off schedule even more.

"Ryan, go back to the house and get your slacker brother out of bed, we need him to take my place. I don't care if he's sick, just get him out here and get him working. Got it?"

"Yes, Dad" replied Ryan, putting down his sledgehammer and hurrying off back to the house. He knew Liam had screwed up by not swearing sunblock, but making him work with heatstroke seemed pretty harsh. He ran back into the house and thought he'd find his mom preparing dinner, but there was no sign of her.

He figured she must have gone to check on Liam, so started climbing the wooden stairs. As he reached the top he could hear muffled noises coming from Liam's room, which confused him.

Liam was by now slamming into his mother's pussy with everything he had, her ankles now over his shoulders and his ballsack swinging against the crack in her ass. The sheer energy with which he was fucking his mother overwhelmed her and sent her into the most explosive orgasm of her life, her whole body shuddering, copious juices soaking Liam's bedsheets. He had to put his hand over her mouth to muffle the noise of her climax, exactly what Ryan was hearing as he walked up the stairs.

Marilyn felt rolling waves of forbidden sexual ecstasy as her cunt tightened and her body shook. He carried on ploughing into her through her orgasm, loving the feel of power, of her complete sexual surrender to him.

Right now, he wasn't the young man made to feel like a boy by his father, he was the young man proving himself a brilliant lover, bringing his mother more pleasure than she'd ever known.

With his hand still over her mouth he slowed down his pace to whisper in her ear, "I loved it when you said to me "Don't tell your father"...when I take my hand off your mouth I want you to say it over and over...".

Marilyn nodded with wide eyes, thrilled by the emergence of her son's dominant side. Her orgasm had started to subside and she was ready to receive her own son's semen, regardless of the consequences. Ryan had now reached the top of the stairs and he could hear Liam whispering, but not what he said.

As soon as Liam took his hand off his mother's mouth he put his hands on either side of her body and began ramming her as hard as he could. Marilyn looked him straight in the eye and said, "Don't tell your father...don't tell your father.....don't tell him that I let you fuck me, son...." in a breathless, high pitched voice.

Ryan couldn't believe his ears and turned the door handle slightly, pushing the door ajar enough to see his brother and mother having incestuous sex, naked on the bed. His mother's wicked words sent Liam over the edge and he finally succumbed to a colossal climax, feeling an electric surge of deep delight as his full balls went into spasm. Reams of thick, potent, virile spunk shot up and out of his cock and deep into his mother's grateful, awaiting cunt.

He could feel his balls tightly squeezing as he unloaded every last drop he had and Marilyn thought she was going to pass out as his orgasm set off her second one.

She dug her nails into his back as she felt the surging torrent of her son's warm seed spurting so deeply inside her and clenched her teeth to stop herself screaming, her gushing pussy soaking his already drenched sheets for the second time.

Marilyn held her son tight as he recovered his breath, laying his head on her shoulder, her hand on the back of his head.

As she got her own breath back and revelled in the perverted euphoria of mother and son incest she said, "Oh Liam....I don't know where you learnt to fuck like that but you didn't get it from your father. You're already twice the lover he is....".

They were the best words Liam had ever heard and he moved her mouth to hers for a tender yet debauched French kiss, their tongues entwining.

"Thanks, Mom...." he said as their long kiss finally finished.

Ryan closed the door slowly before he could be seen and stood in a state of bewildered shock on the landing. This was so far beyond what was normal that he simply had no idea how to react. He felt a strange mixture of arousal and envy, knowing his younger brother had done something he'd only had hidden guilty fantasies about. It had made him feel so conflicted hearing his mother say "don't tell your father" as Liam fucked her and, as he headed down the stairs as quietly as he could, Ryan wondered if telling his father is exactly what he should do....

12