Slut MILF Ch. 01

Story Info
Busty Latin Mom lends a helping hand for her two sons.
6.3k words
4.57
82.5k
162

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a rewrite of one of my older stories. Hope everyone enjoys it

This series is connected to Tamika, Family Vegas Trip and other series. Kindly refer the dates to see which story takes place first

May 4

I am Isis, a divorced working mom. I have three kids: two sons, Hunter and Ryan, and a daughter, Tiffany, who all live with me. It's been a few years since we separated, and I'm still on good terms with their father. We do share custody, but most of the time, the kids stay with me. I work from home while Mike, their father, is a History teacher at their high school.

Our eldest daughter, Tiffany, passed out last semester and is now a college freshman attending the local college. She spends most of her time at college or hanging out at her friends' or cousins' place. So, it often happens that I am left alone at home with Ryan and Hunter.

My two boys are close in age; Hunter is a year younger than his brother Ryan, but they are complete opposites.

My eldest son, Ryan, is on the baseball team. He joined the baseball team last season even though he was never that interested in sports. To be honest, I suspect he wanted to join only to score with girls. However, lucky for him, he seems to have a knack for the game and is now a regular. He's made some new friends on the team; he has been hitting the gym regularly and bulking up.

My youngest son, Hunter, is the complete opposite: nerdy-looking, short, skinny and doesn't play any sports. Rather than being gifted on the field, Hunter is a genius at school; he's skipped a few grades and is now a senior like his brother.

I love my boys to bits and have honestly always thought of them as my innocent boys. However, things between us changed after an incident which occurred a few weeks ago.

It was a typical Saturday evening; I had just finished my yoga exercises and was sitting in the kitchen drinking a bottle of water when Ryan and Hunter came in with their best friend, Duane.

Duane is a tall, handsome black guy, the school's star athlete, and the baseball team captain. Duane is also a cocky bastard, the kind of guy used to getting everything he wants because of his good looks and athletic abilities. They were busy talking about baseball, but as soon as Duane laid eyes on me, he immediately stopped talking and smiled at me.

His eyes travelled down my body, stopping at my large DD cup tits; his gaze hung there for a moment before slowly moving down to my long sexy legs, taking in every inch of my body. I was wearing yoga pants and a tank top, which clung to my body like a second skin, emphasizing my curves.

I ignored Duane's lascivious gaze and smiled at my sons, "Hola, boys, how was your day?"

Duane smirked, "Hi, Mrs. Love, The day just got a whole lot better." Ryan rolled his eyes, and Hunter sniggered, used to their friend's behaviour.

I shook my head, amused, "Nice line, Duane. Did you practice that in front of the mirror?"

Ryan laughed, and Hunter smirked, both boys knowing how their friend liked to flirt with me shamelessly whenever he came over. Duane grinned unabashedly and shrugged his shoulders casually, "It caught your attention, didn't it?"

I chuckled, shaking my head, "Sure, keep trying, Romeo; one day, you might get lucky." Ryan and Hunter cracked up laughing.

Duane winked at me, "A guy can dream, right, Isis?" I smiled at him indulgently, Duane may be cocky, but he sure was charming.

"Is Tiff around, Mom?", Ryan interrupted our playful banter.

I shook my head, "Your sister is at Tamika's place. Did you need anything?"

"Well, we've got a project due, and I remember Tiffany mentioning she had some old class notes we could borrow," Ryan replied.

"You could check the attic, mi amore. Your sister keeps all her old textbooks and notes there."

Ryan nodded, "Cool, we'll go take a look." The boys turned to leave the kitchen. Duane winked at me lewdly, "See ya, Isis." I shook my head, amused, "Later, Duane."

After a few minutes, I was on my way upstairs to shower. As I made my way up the stairs, I heard Ryan and Hunter's voices coming from the attic. I paused as I heard Duane's voice, "Your Mom has a banging body, man. I can't believe you guys get to see her in those tight clothes everyday." Duane drawled. "And that sexy accent drives me wild."

I blushed at Duane's words, flattered by the boy's obvious attraction. I wasn't really surprised, though; the boy was always flirting with me shamelessly. However, I WAS surprised by Ryan and Hunter's responses.

"You should see her sunning herself out back, dude. Her bikini barely covers her tits and ass," Hunter replied.

Ryan agreed, "Yeah, Hunter and I sneak a peek whenever she's out back. She's so hot. I swear she does it on purpose."

Duane laughed, "Fuck, you guys are lucky. I'd give anything to see her juicy Latina ass in a bikini. I'd jerk my big black cock off, watching a MILF like her in a bikini."

"She is grade A MILF material," Hunter agreed.

'MILF'! I gasped, shocked, as I listened to my sons and Duane calling me that. I had no idea my sons snuck a peek whenever I sunned myself out back. I had never thought about my sons in a sexual way, but as I stood there listening to their dirty comments, I was surprised and turned on.

To be honest, I couldn't blame them. At 36 years old, I was still in great shape. I had DD cup tits and an hourglass body which looked like it was made for sin. With long, curly black hair, hazel eyes, olive skin and a sultry Latina body, I would turn heads and cause men to drool.

The boys continued their lewd discussion, and I blushed, flattered by my sons' obvious attraction. I would have loved to stay and listen more, but I decided it was best to move on, not wanting Ryan or Hunter to catch me eavesdropping.

I quickly tiptoed upstairs to shower, eager to wash off my sweat after my yoga workout. However, the entire time I was in the shower, I couldn't stop thinking about my sons and Duane's dirty comments. I should have reprimanded them, but I took it as a compliment and never thought more of it.

I didn't even tell my ex-husband that our sons thought their mom was a MILF. I guess at that moment, I should have known the seeds for my wild future life had been planted then and there with this decision, and I did nothing to prevent it.

***

A few weeks later, things took another exciting turn. It was Saturday morning, and I was lounging in my bedroom in a bathrobe, reading a book. Ryan and Hunter were probably still sleeping since it was the weekend. I decided to take a break and headed downstairs to make some coffee.

As I walked by Ryan's room, I noticed the door slightly ajar and paused curiously. I peeked into the room, and my eyes widened, shocked as I realized Ryan was masturbating.

I should have moved on, but I found myself rooted to the spot; I saw Ryan lying naked on his bed. He was holding a magazine on his lap just before his shaft. My eyes widened as I racked my gaze down Ryan's muscled body. Working out at the gym after baseball practice seemed to have had its results on him.

However, more than his muscles, my gaze was drawn to the monster cock in his hand, and my mouth fell open, shocked as I realized Ryan was huge, at least 9 inches long and just as thick as his father. I could tell by the motion of his arm that he was stroking himself. Even though it felt a bit wrong, I could not help but watch him until his climax, stroking himself. He didn't last long, and within a few minutes he let out a loud moan.

I wondered why he was jerking off to an old porn magazine and not actual porn, but I could not see anything else. I quietly walked back downstairs, my heart beating rapidly in my chest.

***

The first time I 'caught' my other son, Hunter, jacking off was two days later; it was early in the morning. I was doing the laundry and went into his room to get his clothes. It was a very similar situation; while his bedroom door was wide open, his bathroom door was open just a crack. I could hear him moaning in there and ideally should have given him some privacy.

However, after seeing Ryan a few days ago, my curiosity was at its peak, and the horny sex-starved part of me took over, and I slipped in and nudged the door open just a little bit. He had his back to the door, but I could watch his reflection in the mirror. He was standing up, stroking himself to the same magazine. He had it lying in the clothes hamper.

I could not see the photo or his shaft, but I did catch his spurt of cum as his shaft erupted all over. I was secretly impressed by the force and volume. I slowly let myself out back the way I came while smiling, thinking my boys had quite healthy sexual appetites.

***

I decided not to say anything to either of them or to their father. After all, I know it is natural and normal for teenage boys to masturbate to photos and videos. I felt no need to embarrass them. I thought it was cute and funny as I had never seen a man stroke himself. I giggled, wondering what they would have thought if they knew their mom or, as they called me, 'the MILF' had caught them and was secretly watching them.

I did figure out their 'pleasuring schedule' eventually, and slowly, I was taken in by the urge to spy on them. Sometimes, the door was open; other times, I quietly opened it to watch them. I figure having only their mom raising them and me being primarily in my downstairs work-from-home office, the boys never saw much of a need to close the door properly while they pleasured themselves.

I discovered that the more I watched, the more turned-on I became. One morning, as I stood in front of Ryan's room, wearing a satin robe and listening to him moaning, I felt my pussy tingle with desire. Without thinking, I slipped my hand down and began rubbing my pussy through the fabric of my robe.

As Ryan groaned loudly, my pussy tingled, and I felt my panties grow damp. Standing outside my son's room, pleasuring myself, I felt a little embarrassed but too aroused to care. I hadn't had a date in a while, and it didn't take long for my body to explode in orgasm as I listened to Ryan masturbate. It felt very dirty, but it was one of the most intense orgasms I had.

***

This continued for a while, but as I enjoyed my dirty voyeurism show, I noticed that the boys used the exact magazine and never changed it. They appeared to pleasure themselves with the same picture every time, and after spying on my sons for a while, my curiosity began to build as to which sexy model had their sole lustful attention.

One morning, while all the kids were at their father's place, I decided to go on and search for my boy's dirty picture as my curiosity finally overcame my good sense. Perhaps it was much deeper than that, and I had not realized it then. I was jealous of this woman!

It took me quite a while; they had it very well hidden. It was a regular Playboy magazine; just looking at the cover. I decided to flip through it; I wanted to see if I could figure out which woman had their lustful attention. There were a lot of attractive women in it. I noticed one of the pages in the middle was different from the others, so I turned to that page. My jaw dropped at what I saw. It was an 8 x 10 picture of me!

They had found one of my risqué Polaroid pictures taken by their father, my ex, a few years ago. It was probably from Mike's stuff in the attic. It was myself in some sexy lingerie, you could not see my nipples or my pussy, but it was still provocative. I could see some dried cum stains on my picture!

I stood there in shock for several minutes, looking down at the photos of myself. It just kept repeating in my mind, 'Oh Dios! They are jerking off to me.' My shock and disbelief turned into a moment of anger. I grabbed the picture and was about to tear it up when my lust overtook me.

I began to think to myself, here they had a magazine with all these hot, naked women, and they were jacking off like crazy to a picture of their mom in clothes! I was not just some once-in-a-while forbidden desire; I was their everyday enjoyment.

As I held the photos of myself in my hand, a naughty smile grew across my face. I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself a bit more.

The emotion I now felt was flattered. I was very flattered that my sons found me so attractive and desirable. I looked at my 5'1" body in the mirror, turning this way and that. My hips were nice and curvy; I had nice 34D tits, which were firm and perky. My Latina heritage gave me a lovely tan complexion, smooth skin and curvy hips.

I realized then that I WAS a MILF, their MILF, and they were jerking off to MY picture! As I stood there, admiring myself, my naughty smile turned into a grin. I thought about my sons thinking about me, thinking about fucking me or knowing teenage guys, thinking about me sucking their cocks, and shooting their wad's over my picture; it really got my incestuous lust going. I had to do something; I just didn't know what. So I decided to put the magazine back and not say anything to them... just yet.

***

That afternoon, my sons returned from spending the weekend with their father; Tiffany had called ahead and told me that she had decided to stay the night at his place and return in the morning. It was the perfect opportunity, and I decided to welcome them with the sluttiest outfit I owned. I decided on a super tight pink tank top, which showed off my sexy waist, and some tiny booty shorts that barely covered my ass and left very little to the imagination.

It was a warm day, and Ryan and Hunter entered the house; both boys paused, speechless, their mouths dropping open, shocked as they caught sight of me. Ryan and Hunter drank in my figure, my tits popping out of the tight top, cleavage, and long sexy legs. I smiled seductively, enjoying their lustful gaze, "Welcome home, boys; how was the weekend?"

Hunter blushed, "Uh...It was fine, Mom." Ryan nodded, licking his lips, "Yeah...uh, good."

"That's great. Do you guys have any homework?" I asked, grinning.

Both boys shook their heads. I grinned, "Good, I could use some help with the groceries."

After two days at their fathers, I was sure they needed to jack off to "me", so I purposely made sure my sons had no time alone time to jack off; I wanted them to suffer for a bit, which I enjoyed. As I teased my sons mercilessly, I could see Ryan and Hunter trying to discreetly adjust their hard cocks in their pants, their gaze never straying from my tits or ass.

I was just having fun when Ryan got a call from Duane inviting him over. I smiled, "Go ahead, Ryan. Hunter, and I can handle the groceries." Ryan looked torn, his eyes darting at my tits as he spoke.

Duane's voice could be heard from Ryan's phone, "Come on, man, the guys are waiting."

Ryan glanced at Hunter and me and then reluctantly nodded, "Uh..sure, give me 20." Ryan hung up, his face clearly letting me know that he'd rather stack groceries with his sexy mom, "Uh..see you guys later."

I grinned, "See you later, sweetie; your brother and I have everything under control." Ryan nodded, and after one last glance, he left the house.

I smirked at Hunter, "Guess it's just you and me." Hunter blushed and nodded.

"Want to catch a movie in the den once we are done?" I asked teasingly, and Hunter agreed in an instant.

"Great, it's a date." I purred seductively, leaning over and kissing Hunter's cheek, enjoying how my son's eyes zeroed in on my cleavage. Hunter blushed and nodded, his cheeks crimson.

I smirked, amused by Hunter's obvious lust and after giving him a saucy wink. We finished in the kitchen, and after putting everything away, Hunter and I settled on the couch in the den.

As the movie started, I could feel Hunter's heated gaze on my body and grinned, enjoying the attention. I waited a few minutes, and then I shifted on the couch, and to Hunter's shock, I turned sideways, stretching my legs out over his thighs and leaning against the armrest, laying my head on the cushion. As I stretched out, Hunter's eyes widened, shocked as the hem of my shorts rose higher, exposing a generous portion of my juicy ass-cheeks.

Hunter's cheeks reddened as his gaze lingered on my ass, and I grinned, "Enjoying the movie, sweetie?" Hunter blushed and nodded, "It's one of the best I've ever seen."

His hands were resting on his thighs, his fingers touching my soft skin, and I grinned, knowing that I was driving him crazy. Throughout the movie, Hunter's fingers gently caressed the smooth skin of my exposed thighs, and I smiled, enjoying his attention.

Eventually, Hunter grew bolder, and his fingers slowly moved up my thighs, his touch light and gentle. I smirked, amused and pretended not to notice as his fingers lightly traced circles on my inner thigh.

Hunter's gaze was fixed on the TV, but his fingers continued their sensuous exploration. Hunter's gentle caresses sent waves of pleasure coursing through me. As his fingers slowly inched closer to my pussy, I suppressed a moan as his fingers lightly brushed against the hem of my shorts, inching dangerously close to my pussy.

My son was so bold, and I did not want him stop; but I did not want him to get the idea he would get to play with me that easily. I leaned over and changed positions, sliding my legs off Hunter's thighs. Hunter blushed, embarrassed and retracted his hand, "Sorry, Sweetie, I caught a cramp in my neck." I lied as I stretched, making sure my tank top rode up, exposing my midriff and grinned at Hunter, "Maybe I should lie on the other side."

Hunter's cheeks reddened, embarrassed and nodded, "Sure, Mom, do what feels comfortable." I smirked and lay my head in Hunter's lap. As I shifted, the strap of my tank top slid down, revealing the top of my creamy 34D tits. Hunter's eyes widened, shocked as a generous portion of my tits spilt out, almost exposing my nipples.

I continued to tease him till the end of the movie. After the movie ended, I got up and stretched, enjoying Hunter's heated gaze at my exposed cleavage.

I leaned forward, kissing Hunter's cheek, "I had fun, sweetie; we should do it again." Hunter blushed, his cheeks crimson. After giving him a saucy wink, I smirked and finally allowed him to escape.

Once Hunter left, I knew precisely what he would be doing next. I gave him a 5-minute headstart before quietly making my way upstairs and slowly turning the knob on his door. I opened the door just enough to peek in, and sure enough, my son was going at his cock like there was no tomorrow. He had that damn magazine in front of his cock.

He was moaning away; I heard him say, "Oh yeah, oh fuck mom, yeah, do it." Standing in the hall, imagining what he was thinking, pushed me over the edge. I decided it was time to take some action.

I opened the door and walked right into his room. My son freaked. "Oh shit! Mom! Oh NO!" He quickly closed the magazine and tried to stuff it under his bed.

I could not believe how good his red, wet prick looked. I liked how he didn't even think of covering up first. All my son was worried about was hiding that magazine, 'I wonder why!' I thought.

As Hunter scrambled to hide the magazine, I licked my lips excitedly, eager to finally see my son's shaft in the flesh. Hunter stared at me, shocked, "Mom, what are you doing in here? You...you should have knocked."

I grinned, amused and shut the door behind me, "Sorry, sweetie, the door was open, and I heard you moaning. Are you okay?" Hunter blushed, embarrassed, "Uh..yeah, Mom, I'm fine."

I smirked and slowly sauntered towards my son, enjoying his lustful gaze on my body. I walked up and sat beside him on his bed, "Don't be embarrassed, son. Every guy masturbates." I glanced down at his crotch, hoping to see his cock up close, but no luck, so I reached for the picture. "Can I look at this? I want to see what woman had your attention so much."

12