All Comments on 'Don't Think, Just Cum in Mommy'

by Wkdaudios

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Folks understand that 'Mommy' wants to make her 'baby boy' feel pleasure, so it's only fair he return the favor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is my favorite audio performance ever. You literally made me cum in my pants while driving!

TwilightMoonJTwilightMoonJ9 months ago

This was amazing! I would love to find a mommy to take care of me just like this!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You voice, the sound quality, the delivery of those hot words... this is perfect.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Over the years, I've summoned the courage to softly say "Mommy?" to 5 lovers. All of them always loved Bobby and instantly became Mommy. I think it's instinctive for women to love their sons. But all of them, after a while, need manly energy. It's like a natural pattern.

One told me she would go into her sons room after he left for school and lay in his bed and touch herself

She called me by his name when we would text or chat. She had 3 sons, but felt a special connection with just the one.

Another one told me she would deliberately wear a specific sheer top - braless - because "my son is fascinated with my breasts. I like letting him look"

Another one lost her son in a car crash and would become very warm and emotional when I'd do my boyish voice and just talk sweetly to her about simple things, fun things, boy things like little league and school.

Another woman loved me - and Bobby - so much she named her son after me.

They're out there, and they love their sweet sons, real, remembered or imagined.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Mommy? May I please touch myself?

sport404sport4047 months ago

So soft, so endearing, so loving........

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Cum in mommy part starts around 23:41.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous