Don't Underestimate Me! Ch. 01

Story Info
She came home with an offer to be a sex slave for a year.
5.6k words
4.26
31.9k
44

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I write for myself, I do enjoy reading other stories on this site. Visual porn is far too 'violent' in nature today for me. I prefer loving couples, equals rather than one being dominant. Love over pain. Faithfulness over adultery.

I understand we all have different attitudes to what constitutes a good story which is why this site is so good. Often when we read a story we see a possible different track.

One such story I recently read dates from November 2014 and was written by Deuce226, "Carpe Diem 1 & 2."

As I read it, I had an immediate different take on it. It was an offer that the wife would be a sex slave for one year. While the husband was against the contract, his wife, at the last minute went for it. I couldn't understand the reason why or how he reluctantly went along with it to the extent of joining in at the next sex party. Maybe if more chapters had been written my questions would have been answered and a happy ending ensued.

I have changed the names involved so this is a standalone story but wished to acknowledge his story which gave rise to my version.

This is my view based on the original concept. It is nowhere close to that concept now. However as I write linearly even I was surprised by the way the story developed as what is written wasn't in my thoughts at the beginning (the development of the story has gone far beyond that original thought which was solely based on the original). The developments mean that while the first part and final part could be quite factual (in a fantasy sense), in reality, the middle section makes Marvel films look like true life. While I may wish those events were possible, I doubt they would be. I think it says more about what I think about the corrupt world we live in today and our impotence to change it.

As usual, trying to finish the story means I explore the aftermath which means it's a lot longer than I first envisaged. It comes to eight chapters. If you are only after sex scenes then you'll need to wait until chapters 6-8.

The Betrayal:

It was just a week ago my wife Joanna collapsed our world when she had come home with the offer.

A week in which we had discussed everything, - alright - shouted and screamed but I thought finally agreed, no way in hell would or could that offer be accepted.

Just two minutes ago, she had called the lawyer acting for Cheryl Vine to accept her offer of being a sex slave for one year which would net her 8 million euros. Almost as she put the phone down, the doorbell rang and the driver was there to take her away.

They had known she would call! KNOWN!

As she passed me Joanna tried to kiss me goodbye as she headed for the door. There were tears in her eyes. I stepped away, I wanted nothing to do with her. She could not fail to see the fury on my face.

She spoke softly yet sadly, "We'll be together soon. Cheryl said she would have you come over often and we could be together, make love then. The year will be over before we know it John. I love only you." Her eyes showed that love but also a great fear as well. I didn't truly recognise that until later.

"Joanna," I shouted, very sharply and venomously, "If you go through that door, the only communication from me will be the divorce papers."

Even the driver was shocked at my level of hatred. Joanna paled but turned away and left me.

I had never felt such fury as I did at that moment. Not even under fire in Afghanistan when friends around me were being killed.

My mind was failing remarkably to comprehend what had just happened. Working on automatic pilot, I knew I had to do something physical to clear my brain and work out what the fuck had just happened. That was my go-to way to reset my brain. All I felt was anger, fucking anger and more fucking anger!

I changed into my running gear or to be more accurate tore off my clothing and put on my gear. I set off, my anger making me run faster than I normally did on my 7.5-mile circuit. The route took me within half a mile of Cheryl's whorehouse. I could have headed there but what was the point. My marriage was over.

As I ran, my subconscious mind went into that place which collated and processed all the information, all the seemingly irrelevant words, actions, I hadn't realised were important. Odd words would appear and disappear, sentences would follow and then a semblance of a story, a route map of what had happened. Sometimes, the answers were not complete, the action required not clear but after more time, that became clearer and knowledge became a weapon.

My conscious mind was only aware of the anger, fury inside me driving me on.

My peripheral radar picked up that I had an escort of sorts, a police vehicle was following me. I continued to the park, through it and up and then over the hill, down towards the lake before doubling back around it and out through the old quarry and back through the park towards the estate I lived in for now.

Somehow, I was not surprised to see the cop join me as I left the park. This cop would have to be a mind reader to have followed me. They don't exist.

He stopped up the street as I went into my empty house.

I locked all the doors and windows and took the two guns out of my safe. Overkill, probably but I wasn't taking any chances.

The answer machine was flashing. There were four calls from that lawyer of Vine's asking me to call him and one screaming at me to fucking call him. I left them, the sooner the machine was full the better.

I was physically almost spent; I had run so much faster than usual, the anger driving me. I had needed that to hopefully reset my brain.

In the shower, my mind and I kind of reconnected. Things appeared.

I thought I now knew the critical events, the people involved, their reasons; but I was so wrong! I wasn't even close.

First some background.

Joanna and I had met about seven years previously while at university. I had been in the military and was there to finish my degree. She was tall, blonde with a smiling face and mischievous sense of fun. Her eyes enticed you. They were so expressive you knew intimately her feelings. Her mouth was built to inflame passion which it did frequently. She was a swimmer with muscled shoulders which help support two awesomely beautiful breasts which I could never tire of caressing or sucking or fucking. Her nipples extended when aroused and were so sensitive, I could make her cum just by playing with them. Her long legs led to a valley of sin which always seemed to be on fire. She loved to play and we had great fun exploring our imaginations together.

There was one curiosity, if she spoke of previous lovers, I for some reason got aroused. I found that very strange.

Before we married five years ago, we had premarital counselling to help prepare us. During those meetings, my apparent arousal of her with others came up. I told the counsellor and Joanna my father had cheated on my mother. He had destroyed their relationship, but what stuck with me was how badly he had hurt my mum by his actions. Even today, if I saw him, it took me all my control not to kill him. I had been taught many ways whilst in the army.

I understood my arousal was only about my ego, it said that other men coveted my partner. I would never stray nor could I accept a partner who did so. I would walk away even if I loved her for the rest of my life. If Joanna wanted to have affairs or one night stands we would be finished. I didn't want to have threesomes or swing. We could have an imaginative and more than satisfactory sex life exploring our fantasies and pleasing each other only.

Joanna was very happy, she loved that she wholeheartedly agreed with me and we were married soon after. Originally, like all newlyweds, we spent a lot of time making love. There wasn't one place in our home we didn't have fun in and many outdoors opportunities were taken. If we were accidentally seen, we didn't care, just the thought in many ways heightened our desires for each other.

One day she was really happy. I thought, she's going to tell me she's pregnant but no. Her mum had called. There was an opening for someone with my skills in a firm in her hometown. The money was very good.

Despite me being happy where I was, earning more than enough but not "rich peoples' money", she worked on me to apply. I should have taken more notice when the "do not disturb" sign went up as our sex life ground to a halt. I retaliated by not going to parties involving her friends which really pissed her off.

After a month, I sat her down and asked if she wanted a divorce? I wasn't going to live like this any longer.

This shocked her.

Her voice quaked, "I don't want a divorce. I wanted to go home as my mum may be ill. She's having tests. The firm is a very good one. It's in your field. I thought you would want to speak to them at least."

To say I felt half an inch tall, would be stretching it. "You never said your mum could be ill. You gave me an ultimatum with no reason, no way to discuss it with you. As far as you were concerned it was move jobs or fuck you!"

Joanna played me, knowing how I felt about my own mum. Three years ago we moved to her hometown. Those looking ahead have probably worked out her mum was never "ill!" To be fair she did have tests and happily it wasn't cancer just other woman's problems which are now behind her.

So question 1: Was "the offer" in place then?

Okay the firm's job was in my field and without blowing my own trumpet, I am very good at what I do. I earn five hundred thousand a year plus bonuses. Not "rich peoples' money" but we were very comfortable. The only drawback was that everyone seemed so interested in your personal life. Is that a small-town quirk? It became embarrassing to keep repeating, "a gentleman never tells."

Joanna thought I was being silly whenever I mentioned it.

Joanna didn't need to work so spent her time at the gym, visiting friends or volunteering at a local school, when not working out new ways to surprise me. Our sex life was fantastic. Anything was possible except anal.

We had always talked about having children but looking back that stopped about the same time at that whore madam came into our lives.

About six months ago, the name Cheryl Vine started coming to the fore. Cheryl and Joanna had met at the gym and became bosom buddies, to me very quickly. Recently, I queried why she was so often with Cheryl. That didn't go down well!

We were invited to a number of parties at her palatial plus home on the other side of the estate from us. It could house a small town. Those at her parties seemed to be like me; there under duress. Yes they laughed, they drank but there was something hollow about the whole charade.

There was something about Cheryl, I never took too. She looked at people like a cat at prey. I put on a brave face when we had to go there. Looking back, I'm sure my dislike for her may have been a minor cause of her offer but I'm sure she had made the decision long before she met me.

A couple of months ago, I came home and some furniture wasn't quite in the right position. I don't have OCD but! Joanna tried to explain she had been cleaning but I could tell she was lying. I was confused but never challenged her. I never joined the dots till I sat down at my lonely evening meal after that run.

Over the last six-seven weeks, people seemed to know much more about my private life. Even at work, one boss had me at a loss for words when he told me I shouldn't lose my temper at Joanna.

We'd had a row the night before over the time she was spending with that fucking Cheryl.

When I challenged him on when I had this event with Joanna, he tried to distract me by saying all men shout at their wives but Joanna was lovely so I shouldn't do it to her. He saw my eyes and knew he had said too much so left. I wished I had just hit him and walked out. Perhaps, we would still be together though I seriously doubt that.

A few days later I was at the florist and the remark about buying flowers for my wife had a barb about another argument we had had.

Three weeks ago, I was so pissed off at everyone knowing our business, I sat her down and asked her, no, demanded she tell me why everyone knew everything we did, from her cold shouldering me, to her being hit on at a party I never wanted to go to, to all our bloody arguments.

"I'll hear about this one tomorrow," I shouted.

She couldn't look me in the face when she said she didn't know. I thought it was her but now I believe I know how.

I shocked her by telling her I was going to resign and move away. She could choose to stay or come. I wasn't putting up with being in the Truman Show. Little did I know how accurate my words were.

I slept in the guest room for more than a few nights "as our room was colder than the freezer."

The next day, I did all my work aware I was being stared at by most of the staff. My secretary told me if I needed relief she would help me. My face caused her to run out the office.

My boss, two floors up called me to him. He was asking how I was progressing and where did I see my future. I told him it was fluid at the moment. He tried to find out what I meant but I just said you already know and walked out. He was stunned. I should have just walked out the building.

At home, my mood didn't change as Joanna wanted us to go to a party at Cheryl's that weekend. I told her I wouldn't set foot in that damn woman's house ever again.

Somehow the next day, an invite to the party arrived at my work. I shredded it front of the staff. They were shocked but I was getting almightily pissed off.

Once home, Joanna brought up the party again and asked if I had an invitation. I told her YES and NO, it was shredded, I wasn't going. If she wanted to go, go - but don't come back!

We had never argued so often or even spoken to each other like that, that was how bad things had become between us.

While I like to think I'm a likable guy, friendly, sense of humour, help out anyone, I don't play well when people try and control me. I was rapidly moving to nuclear mode.

Joanna was shocked at my behaviour. "Cheryl was a friend trying to help us."

Question 2: Was the offer already on the table?

I told her with friends like that who needs enemies. I was sick of everyone knowing what I ate for breakfast, how my wife had turned into a frozen bitch and that I was looking for a new job out of this town which made the Stepford wives look like they had total freedom.

That didn't go down well.

I spent the night on my computer updating my CV and sending it off to companies who had tried to hire me in the past.

Joanna came in just as I sent the last one off.

"Why are you doing this?"

I fucking lost it, "Because you have been lying through your back teeth covering up whatever is going on. I thought I had a loving, caring marriage but now I don't know what the hell has happened. I will find out and if I'm being played, if someone is manipulating you or me, you'll see a side of me no one here ever wants to see. Whatever the game is it stops NOW!

"Tell Cheryl and the others involved, it's over or you'll find it's us that's over and they won't like what happens to them."

I stormed off to the guest room. The look on her face showed I'd hit a nerve, a bloody big one!

The next day at work, some "friends" tried to find out things about my past as though they were wondering what I had been going on about when they listened to Joanna and me the previous night. I told them in a very unfriendly manner to piss the fuck off and don't bother me.

Why I didn't listen to my inner voice when that thought came into my brain, I don't know. All these arguments seemed to have stopped my brain from working properly. I stopped recognising my inner feelings.

The Saturday saw her getting ready for the party but I made no move to. She tried to get me to change my mind but I refused. I reminded her if she went "don't bother coming back."

She left the room and I heard her speaking to someone. She returned sulking like a kid who's lost their sweets. She didn't go but the atmosphere was very tense and frosty.

I went out for a run for an escape from the vitriol. It didn't clear my head; I still couldn't fathom what the fuck was going on.

Neither of us spoke when I returned. Her look showed a conflict between love and fear with pity for me. My look would have been utter confusion as I stared at her until she flinched and turned away.

The next week, we were barely civil to each other.

My work colleagues could only approach me for work, any mention of my personal life and I gave them a few well-chosen words ending with "I hope you have a funeral plan if you ask again." Did I say, I was getting mightily pissed off!

The following week, Joanna started to talk to me but still avoided the issue of everyone knowing our business. She prepared my favourite meals, dressed more seductively. She even instigated sex.

She apologised for her behaviour whilst giving me a blowjob from the history books. My toenails came with me. She raised the dead and fucked me like there was no tomorrow. She was so far gone she kept repeating, "I love you. I'm so sorry! I love you. I'm so sorry!"

Question 3: Was she apologising for the offer which hadn't officially been made yet?

After we had recovered she tried to raise me again as she wanted me to take her anal cherry. While she liked her bum hole stroked, she hadn't liked the idea of anal sex. Where had this come from?

She said it was because she wanted to show me that she loved me. She hadn't been a virgin when we met and things between us had been so poor she wanted to show her love for me.

Question 4: A sex slave has no option as to use of holes. Did she already know?

My inner voice was shouting "alarm, alarm!" Unusually, I didn't rise to the occasion. I was so confused. Joanna had been almost as engaged in our love making as normal but part of me saw a distance in her actions from me. So subtle but it was there, it was like she was an observer. What the fuck was going on?

The next day everyone at work seemed to know I had been laid. My paranoia was growing. Joanna wouldn't be out of bed yet.

Question 5: How the fuck did everyone know what was going on?

When I got home, I tried to talk to her. When I told her my observations from last night's lovemaking and asked her why she was so distant, she couldn't look me in the eye. When I asked why she wanted anal sex after refusing forever she ran crying into the bedroom.

I was so mad, I went to my garage gym and worked out for over two and a half hours. I didn't realise it but my brain was already moving into stealth mode, senses on full alert, like it did when I was about to head out into combat. My inner voice knew something bad was brewing but no words or pictures came to me then.

The next few days were bad again. Every time I looked at her she began crying. I even went to speak with her parents about her but they lied like fuck to me. They were scared shitless. I had never seen anyone with so much fear in them outside of battle.

The following Wednesday I was already home when she came in. She was carrying a large envelope full of papers. She looked surprised to see me. Maybe that shock helped her disguise a little bit that she was lying to me.

Joanna started, "John, you'll never believe this. Cheryl has just offered me a contract for one year for 8 million euros."

12