Don't Underestimate Me! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My jaw dropped; alarm bells were going off in my head. Cheryl's husband had died in an industrial accident and she had a very large settlement from which she developed her palatial home. Even at that 8 million euros seemed a stretch for one year's work. This could not be an ordinary job offer.

My face must have told her I suspected something very bad as she continued.

"John, this would give us "rich peoples' money". It would set us up for life. It's difficult for me to tell you about this. Cheryl gave this to me this afternoon. I was shocked. I read it, 80 pages. Page 4 is the one which will really concern you. I don't know what to do?"

I took the envelope and saw the legal firm's name on the first page. They are brash and apparently connected to some very bad people but if you said so, your family would be planning your funeral very soon. That set off further alarms bells in my head. I knew my breathing was quickening.

I looked at page 4.

1. I own you sexually. I will dictate what happens to your body, who has access, what can and will be done. You do not have a say.

2. You will be an open, willing, and exuberant participant in all of the sexual exploits I ask of you. It will stretch your imagination.

3. You will provide me with an exhaustive list of all sexual experiences you have already experienced in detail submitted prior to your employ.

4. .You will vow to take great strides to fully immerse yourself in what I ask of you, whether role play, training, sex acts or sex theatre.

5. You will be sexually open to any and all ideas you are presented with. They will challenge you.

6. I will make you available when suitable to have sexual encounters with your husband. If he is amenable I may involve him in some of your adventures which you have indicated he would enjoy.

I stared at that page for minutes. I could hardly breathe. I knew that woman was poison but this was way beyond even what I thought she was capable off.

I laughed, nervous energy, I suppose.

"You'll have told her to take a run and jump off a bloody high cliff," I said incredulously to Joanna.

I almost collapsed when she replied carefully, not looking at me, "Maybe we should consider it."

"You have got to be fucking joking with me!" I shouted at her. "This is a sick fucking joke at our expense. She's not a friend. She runs a whore shop and wants you to add to her stable. There is only one answer. The other answer means no marriage!

"Is this the real reason you wanted anal sex? She'll have someone sodomise you so you thought you'd take pity on me and give me first chance!

"If you go for this, we're done. Remember what we said during our pre wedding counselling. No one else. Being a whore for a year involves someone else plus thousands probably. Do you think you could even survive that - let alone our marriage?

"If I ever see that bitch, I'll break every bone in her body before forcing her to eat them!"

I walked away astounded not only by that gross offer but that Joanna would even wish to consider it. How had our marriage gone so far wrong?

We tiptoed around the subject for the rest of the evening. I could not get my head around her "consider it." How could she think that?

When she stormed off to our bedroom, I took that contract and copied it so I could examine it in full. I looked through it. It was full of legal speak but to my untutored eye, it seemed Cheryl held all the aces. If Joanna blinked she was in breach of something so wouldn't complete the contract. The tone as well, suggested something but my brain didn't come clean then.

That item 6, Joanna had already given her item 3, her sexual experiences and our fantasies. Oh Fuck! I couldn't work out why. My analytical brain was malfunctioning badly.

I did know that I needed a friend from my military days who was now a lawyer to look at this but I couldn't use my house or work computer. My brain had kicked that idea in though I still wasn't clear why.

In all our time together I had never talked about my previous life in the military with Joanna. Even when with my buddies, we never discussed what we had done. I didn't want Joanna to know that side of me. She was my life now or at least she had been. This contract was against everything both of us had agreed on from before we said our vows. "Forsaking all others!"

I went to my garage and opened my secure safe. If anyone looked in the garage, it looks like a normal cupboard. If you opened it, it looks as you would expect but it has bio and fingerprint id which allows access to the concealed part. It has a few traps for those who should not tamper with it.

It contains my military hardware, additional to that issued, acquired in theatre. It was state of the art, but in ten years' time. It had communications devices, ultrafast satellite and encrypted capability. I typed in all what had happened and my growing suspicions though I wasn't clear about those, I just knew something was far wrong. I blasted that call to Geoff it took under .25 of a second.

I took out an old Nokia phone, just the basic call and text. It was charged. I went for my run aware people were looking at me. I took my usual route. On the way as far as possible from my house I sent a code to Geoff. He would know what to do. I needed to wait for his response.

I spent the night in the guest room again. I didn't sleep. I couldn't understand why Joanna was seriously considering this. She'd known before today. This wasn't a surprise to her. Why? Nothing came to mind.

She must know this would end us. Why even consider this?

At work, I felt that people were sad for me. Nothing was said but the looks were as if they wanted to say something. As if they knew more than me. My paranoia alert was full on. How could they know my marriage was just about over?

Friday evening was spent avoiding each other, the atmosphere very cool.

Saturday we spoke again. We went through our marriage what it meant to us. I told Joanna how much I loved her but her even considering this was wrecking our marriage. This would destroy us which I thought was Cheryl's plan, "she only had her money so she hated to see us so happy which was why she so wanted to break us up."

Joanna was adamant she loved me. She wasn't going to a whorehouse just that Cheryl had highly distinctive sexual preferences involving her watching and orchestrating people coupling. She felt she could make Joanna's sexual appetite grow, make her more adventurist, make her enjoy sex more. I would have the benefit. I would be brought out often to make love to Joanna.

"So you did talk about this. You knew about this and what it entailed. That's where item 6 comes from. You had already told her about us! What about me, are my views not worth considering?"

She recovered quickly, "I only found out when she gave me the contract. I was stunned. I asked what she meant and she told me it was only about exploring my sexuality. I would make love with men and women. I would be single, double and tripled teamed. I asked what that was. When she said, I told her we had never done anal but I had tried to engage with you on it as we were drifting apart. I said, no one other than you was having my anal cherry. If we hadn't had anal then no one was having my bum.

"She said to have anal with you this week. I said I wasn't going to force you and I mean it. If she was going to do it to me without you being first, I would kill her. I meant it.

"I told her you would be against it. I was against it.

"She just went on. You've spoken in awe of the rich people who never seem to have any qualms about money, this would set you up."

Watching and listening to her, I knew some of this had a few truths, if rehearsed but that she was lying to me about the timeline. This had been discussed fully previously. I kept that thought to myself.

"This wouldn't set us up, this would destroy us which is what she wants. She won't stop at what she said, she will degrade you fully and cast you aside when she is finished. You won't have me. Who will you have? This is a poisoned chalice held up to be something else.

"The only answer is NO!

"Think about it. Look at 1, She owns your body. She could have you pierced, tattooed, modified and nothing you can do about it.

2. BDSM, Multiple partners, machines, what else. 4. Training for what "the sex Olympics!"

"When she is done, who will you be because you won't be Joanna.

"I won't be here to pick up the pieces. You can enjoy the 8 million euros on your own. You'll have earned it. Make it last the rest of your life because you'll be on your own."

We talked for hours about our life together, what we had wanted, what we had achieved, what we still wanted to achieve together.

Despite all that, I had the unnerving vision that she was going to accept. That thought crushed me.

Sunday was no different, we talked about everything apart from shouting a resounding NO! I wanted to go round to that whorehouse and confront Cheryl. Joanna was aghast at that suggestion, more so than that fucking contract offer!

On Monday morning, I didn't head off to work so I was there when she phoned to tell the lawyer NO.

When she got off the phone she said, "He said you have until 6pm on Thursday to change your mind. He expected her to phone again to accept."

As I left for work I told her to stay away from Cheryl.

At work, I could feel peoples' pity for me. My paranoia was getting worse. I could hardly concentrate.

Each evening, Joanna seemed more withdrawn which truly worried me. Was she depressed and suicidal or was she planning on changing her mind?

I took Thursday afternoon off so I could be beside her if Cheryl or that lawyer tried something.

At 5.58 I was slowly relaxing as the time limit was about to expire.

I just about had a heart attack as Joanna picked up the phone and asked for the lawyer. She told him "Yes" in a subdued, soft voice.

I could hardly speak; my jaw was wide open when the doorbell rang. The driver was there.


12