Don't Underestimate Me! Ch. 02

Story Info
Reason for the offer becomes clear, action is required.
5.2k words
4.39
20k
12

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This continues from Chapter 1 in which the offer of being a sex slave was made. This chapter reveals the reason for that acceptance. Following that, the action taken to begin to resolve the predicament.

Chapter 2

The Revelation

As I sat eating a tasteless pizza, my mind was resetting itself, words and sentences were slowly forming.

Question 1: Was "the offer" in place then?

No. Whenever I thought of her attitude, it was about being close to her parents. There was never any indication that she wanted to explore her sexuality out with us. Indeed, she loved 'us.' Our sex life hadn't faded. Her love for family was everything.

Question 2: Was the offer already on the table?

Probably, maybe not directly, but those parties were to view us together, our happiness must have shown and Cheryl wanted to destroy that. It gave her some knowledge of me to enable her to put pressure on Joanna to accede to that offer when it arrived.

Question 3: Was she apologising for the offer which hadn't officially been made yet?

Yes. This "offer" had already been discussed. She knew we wouldn't survive it so why even entertain it. The arguments were all about her and that bloody contract. She knew we could not survive it. The words, "I love you. I'm so sorry." They contradict each other unless there was something else behind the offer I didn't know about.

Question 4: A sex slave has no option as to use of holes. Did she already know?

Yes, she knew. She was truthful about that if she was giving up her anal cherry it was to be to me. I could not fathom out why she had not tried to discuss this with me from the very beginning. I would have supported her in refusing it and made Cheryl regret ever making the offer.

Question 5: How the fuck did everyone know what was going on?

The furniture. Finally that penny dropped. The furniture was moved to plant bugs. She didn't know for sure but I believe she suspected that Cheryl had someone do it when they were at the gym or the spa. It would be easy to get her keys and she would be none the wiser.

Question 6: Why the fuck would she do this knowing what it would cost us?

Finally my brain highlighted something from the depths of my mind.

Her expressive eyes. The fear was of something happening to me. Why would that be there? She knew our marriage could not survive this so why worry about me?

Her parents were scared shitless. They knew something.

What could be so terrifying she would give up her marriage, our future?

Why were the Police watching me?

I needed answers.

I had to get to her parents' house under the radar. There had to be some reason.

My answers so far were still light years from the truth I was soon to find out.

I spent the next two hours, back and forth to the fridge getting a beer or two, popping the lids and cursing and swearing at Joanna. I headed to the guest bedroom and slumped on the bed and drunkenly started crying.

After ten minutes, I appeared to fall asleep as I put on a recording of my drunken snoring my mates had made of me years ago. It was forty minutes long so I had it on a loop.

Carefully, I went to my garage and removed the stuff I would need for my expedition. I put on my body armour. I knew it worked though you still felt you had been hit by a bus. I took three guns and plenty of ammunition. I knew the Police were watching me and the house. They didn't have the best of reputations.

My camouflage gear was a little more advanced than most. Think about a wizard and his invisibility cloak.

I took the satellite phone, recorder and my old Nokia.

The twelve-foot fence at the back of the house has no opening so I was fairly sure they wouldn't expect me to climb it. It was a simple mistake by them in the scheme of things but very important for me.

It took me forty minutes to reach Joanna's parents avoiding coming across anyone, away from CCTV surveillance, keeping off any direct route I kept in the shadows. I was surprised to see them up and deep in discussion. They were very distressed.

My appearance didn't help.

"What are you doing here?" a stunned Dad asked.

"I've come for the truth. Don't waste my time lying," as I shouted out, "What the fuck is going on?"

Mum broke down, "We can't tell you. We're all in danger. Joanna only went to stop them killing you, us, Susan and her family."

My eyes were wide open in shock at that outburst.

Dad looked as though he had stepped through the opening to hell when she spoke.

Both were crying.

"Tell me everything. I'm not just an office guy, I have other skills which some will learn about to their horror. But I need to know everything. Now - so I can protect Joanna." My voice was calm but forceful.

They looked at each other and Mum nodded.

Dad spoke, his voice quivering and full of sadness and remorse, "It's all my fault." Mum held his hand telling him it wasn't but he wouldn't be placated.

"I bought the land down near the bay as a way of creating a nature area for the kids and families. I signed that that is what I was doing with the land. Someone found gas under the land and then I got an offer for the land.

"I refused to sell due to my commitment. No derricks there. My refusal wasn't enough.

"I got a visit from a lawyer at that firm who told me that refusal was not an option. The man behind the firm was the mobster who owns this area. It was no use going to the SCU or Police as they were all owned.

"He suggested I reconsider or my family would be at risk.

"He didn't blink. He had no fear.

"I told him I wasn't bothered about the gas but that land was for a nature park. They could extract the gas without damaging it and everyone would be happy. The firm would be well regarded in fact.

"That didn't go down well. I told him no deal and he left promising I would regret that until my dying day which may not be too long away."

Mum broke in, "It was just after that that Cheryl started speaking with Joanna. Now I know what you think about Cheryl, we all heard you. Cheryl was trying to help her. She's caught between a rock and a fucking hard place. They killed her husband. He was tortured to death for saying no to the mobster.

"It was his money which built that house. If she didn't go along with him, her parents, her children would be killed just as her husband was.

"That lawyer is the one who has the hots for Joanna. He wouldn't hesitate to have you killed.

"When Joanna wouldn't agree, the lawyer told her to her face either she did or you, us and Susan's family would be killed and she would end up in a whorehouse over the border. He was going to have her one way or another. If she told you, he would have you killed in front of her.

"We tried to talk her out of doing this. She wouldn't listen, wouldn't have them harm us. She loves us all.

"Joanna is adamant she won't give her anal cherry to anyone other than you and Cheryl wants to get you to the house to do that. If that's done, Joanna will be the fresh meat at the party in a fortnight. All the bought politicians, civic folk will be there. They wear masks as they fuck each other as if they don't know who is who. The rooms vary from couples, orgy, dungeon and live shows. It's always the third Friday of the month. Often he makes them stay over to get them to do more of his bidding. He'll take one of their wives and fuck them to show he's the king!

"Cheryl explained it all to Joanna. If she lets whatever happens on the day, she may get free. She just has to participate fully. If she's reluctant and refuses they will take her to what they call "the rec room," the floor beneath where she will be brutally tortured and sexually assaulted and broken before being taken to a whorehouse over the border.

"Cheryl pleaded with her to do the right thing for us all. She would help her as much as she could.

"Joanna cannot change her mind about doing this, knowing they may still kill you, just for fun. She has them worried if she manages to get free at all, she will kill them if they touch her bum.

"Cheryl will contact you to go there and do it so Joanna doesn't end up in the rec room.

"If you don't, her Dad is to go and do it in front of everyone. It will be filmed and used to blackmail him.

"We couldn't go to the SCU or Police as the mobster owns them."

Her words and both their actions showed the terror they were in. Their eyes had a similar look as Joanna's as she left him. She knew she wasn't coming back. Going was her only hope he would live. What had she sacrificed for him?

She didn't know about his former life. Soon she would and so would that lawyer and mobster. He needed help, more information.

"You said the SCU and Police were bought and paid for. How do you know that?"

"If you were a new SCU guy who would you trust? The Police Chief is part of them. New SCU agents probably think the cops are friends but they're not. They have been killed or tortured, probably both. They are always found by the local Police.

"The SCU chief is the brother of the mobster but no one seems to see the link. He has control of everyone you could inform so if you did, your funeral would be quick, probably quicker than your death."

"Who else do I need to look out for?"

"Most folk are scared. They have been told to watch you, ask particular questions. We all heard your arguments with Joanna as your house is bugged. They put receivers in select houses to force the folk to work on you. If they didn't co-operate they would at best be beaten senseless.

"They will know you're not at home. They could come here."

"They don't know I'm not in my house. I realised I was bugged. I'll explain everything after. I'm going for help.

"Do what they ask you in regard to me. Phone me to tell me Joanna did it for our future as though I don't know the truth. Accept everything I say to you at face value, no matter how hurtful it is. I'm going to be the most sober drunk from hell.

"They picked on the wrong family to fuck up.

"Good job you're the local funeral director, you'll have a lot of business very soon.

"Trust me. Joanna will be fine. You'll be good as well. Mobster and co, definitely not so."

Call me paranoid but I left my own bug in their home so I would hear if they were contacted.

I went to my relay spot and sent the recording of our meeting to Geoff with a request for help. Twenty local cops and muscle I could handle but a few hundred may be a bit much, I wasn't superman.

I made my way home. The cop was still attentive in his car. I slipped over the back fence and home.

I did nothing but think as my drunken snoring filled the room. I knew the probability was that my computer, phone etc had all been compromised at the time the bugs were put in. But how did the cop know where to follow me?

A thought from the deepest recess of my mind came to me. The running shoes Joanna had bought me two months ago as an apology. I picked them up carefully. I hadn't sprayed them for a few days so they were kind of rank. I checked them over and saw the sole had been removed at one time. The repair glue was close but not the original. They had to be bugged.

I needed to examine the house to establish where the bugs were, their type and range and the radius of what they picked up.

Intelligence is everything in a battle until the first shit hits the fan but knowledge of your foe's weaknesses can give you an important edge.

In the morning I got up with a fucking lousy hangover and puked. I shouted abuse at Joanna and everyone I had been in contact with for weeks. I vowed vengeance on Cheryl and that arsehole lawyer. I sounded a complete mess, my world falling apart.

I didn't bother about work. I didn't shave and headed out for a run. My pace was slow and I looked a mess. My tail was following me. So far so good. I took a circuitous route stopping as though I was wondering which way to go, struggling to manage the little pace I had. I knew exactly where I wanted to go. I needed a view of Cheryl's home from the hills half a mile beyond. If necessary, I would shoot everyone coming into that party. Half a mile was not a problem. What was though was the security as mobster wouldn't leave an asset like that without surveillance on it?

If anyone saw my struggles up that hill, they would believe I was a masochist, I laboured so badly. I stopped just out of the tree line. I was hunched over like I was being sick or at least suffering from the effects of the night before. I could see five gardeners who were more muscle than brain. Every ten minutes they all reported. I assumed there would be similar on the far side.

I heard someone approach long before he arrived. He was definitely muscle.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" he demanded.

"What the fuck does it look like arsehole! I was running," I replied in my best belligerent manner.

He didn't like my attitude.

"That fucking bitch that owns that monstrosity fucked my marriage good. If she was here I'd fucking kill her!" I shouted at him.

He misjudged me which was his fatal mistake. It's happened in the past. He came up directly into my space intent on kicking my butt but before he could I had moved, slid down his side, hand grabbing his head and chin as the other arm took his body in a different direction. I took great delight in snapping his neck. I never realised how much I missed that sound before!

I moved him, slid him down an embankment into a bloody large boulder and draped him like the neck had been broken in the fall. I took his radio transmitter to bits for the frequency before returning everything to him. His pockets held notes of codes and routes so he must have a been a supervisor. What was worrying was the direct line to a complex with fifteen hundred men to call for support if necessary. They could be there in less than thirty minutes. With the Police helping 15 minutes tops.

I carried on to my house. I staggered back down the road as the cop caught up with me. He only saw a drunk runner. I saw an overconfident, soon to be dead cunt.

I had bugged my own house to see if anyone had entered while I was away. It was clear.

I had a lot to think about so I started "drinking" again. Joanna, Cheryl, the lawyer were called all the names under the sun.

Mum and Dad called trying to get me to make peace with Joanna, visit her and have fun with her. I let them have both barrels. "How could they want me to have sex with a whore? Were they her pimps? It would be a cold day in hell before I gave that tramp the smell from my shit!" I slammed down the phone hearing mum cry. I felt so sorry for them but knew those listening would think I was losing it big time.

After listening to my drunken snoring for two hours without anyone investigating I headed over the back fence for a call with Geoff.

I was surprised to see nine links to the call. It appeared my former buddies were wanting to help. I texted the code and we all switched off and inserted the code module. No one would understand us if they could hear it but it would be decoded for each of us.

Geoff told me he had passed around what was happening. Everyone was up to help. They all owed their lives to me so they were going to help whether I needed help or not. I was so grateful, that big macho man me almost started crying.

Mike wasn't happy as Iain had stopped him coming to help. His mum was in a hospice and did not have very long to live, so Iain told him he needed to be with her. I agreed.

I brought them up to speed, especially the codes, transmitter frequencies and worryingly that barracks.

Andrew had a question. "What role does the SCU and Police have in the deaths of SCU agents?"

I explained, "The SCU agent in charge is the brother of the mobster. New agents appear to fall for friendly Police faces and are killed, probably tortured first. They are all found by Ninth area cops."

Andrew said quietly, "What are your plans for the mobster and the SCU guy?"

Andrew, like me, gets quiet when he is about to explode.

"They and Evans that lawyer won't get out alive. I'm not giving that option to those scum."

Andrew breathed in, "I want the SCU guy. Two of those killed were friends with my brother. They were supposed to have died in an accident. They were tortured. I'll pay that back with interest so don't try and stop me."

"He's all yours," was the consensus.

After an hour, Iain our strategist said he would work out a plan of action. We had up to a fortnight to rescue Joanna. We would reconvene in three nights time. I would send any update required when I was checking out the house.

I had to say I was impressed with the cop still being awake when I came back. I so wanted to break his fucking neck but that was coming.

I stumbled into work the next morning. I made sure the cop saw I was going to drive but I slapped my key hand and began walking or rather staggering to work. I didn't last long before being told to go home as I was sick. There was actual concern for my wellbeing from many as well as guilt from those who had been trying to pump me for information.

Once back home, I began "drinking" again. I went from room to room crying out for Joanna. I saw the hidden cables for the bugs and was relieved to see they were only sound. No sex tapes existed, not like there had been much of that recently. I found the main controller and sender. I put one of my own well hidden by the main unit. When the time was right, I would link them and collapse their system.

Mum and Dad would call but they only succeeded in making me appear even more stubborn. I'm sure they were devastated by my words as their tears showed. But I hoped they knew I was working to free everyone. I would never tell them what I intended to do to the mobster, the lawyer and the SCU guy. They have delicate stomachs.

I tried to get some good sleep and eventually dropped off.

On the Monday, I didn't bother going to work. I had to work out a plan. I used paper and pencil. Nothing traceable.

Before I could get started the door went and it was that bloody lawyer. I played the drunk husband. He was demanding "Go see Joanna and fuck her arse."

I was indignant. "Why does everyone want me to fuck her arse all of a sudden? I can't think of anything more gross. I'm off to see a lawyer to have divorce papers served."

He stepped in and punched me, feebly but I still went down.

His smirk filled his face. "You're a pathetic loser. Get up, fuck her arse and enjoy the money. If you don't things will go badly for her and you. No lawyer will help you when you're facing my firm."

Just for good measure he punched me again. I played as though Tyson had hit me.

I uttered a feeble, "Fuck off" as he left.

Now where was I. My plan.

Firstly, we needed an inside room by room, floor by floor layout. Where all the games rooms were and the "rec" room? How? If all the government agencies were in their pay, any requests for drawings would get back to them and forewarn them.

How many guards and their routine?

Is there an escape route? How to plug it?

How many are going to that party? How many rooms, couplings?

Can we get in and bug the place? How?

How do we control everyone there until we get the main players into the "rec." They won't be coming out again, breathing!

I knew the floorplan from my time at her parties but that was just one level and most rooms were locked.

No real answers so I started preparing for war.

I went to the garage and started a cd machine of someone polishing their car.

I opened my cupboard and took out the weapons. I always keep them in good order. Joanna doesn't know about them. I don't like guns so the two Glocks we have upstairs are concessions to her and her family!

12