All Comments on 'Don't Underestimate Me! Ch. 02'

by NylonDreams

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

1st chapter was terrific. This was really a blah chapter. How many days is he going to wait to rescue his wife. Is she getting fucked while he's trying to get his shit together??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

We went from a possibly delicious John Wick / The Enforcer situation into one where 12 of a countries' 67 Apache attack helicopters can be roped in to help deal with a private army of 1200 people...

Less would have been more, I feel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The story went quickly dark with so much stuff coming to roost at Cheryl's house. With Apache helicopters on station and thousands of people ready to pounce this story went from a good revenge story to a big cluster of ??? I am all for a revenge story and how the guy is going to rescue his wife but this was getting way too hysterical. I found it amusing that Joanna was going to kill anyone that took her anal virginity away. What is to prevent anyone from forcing her while she is at Cheryl's house? I do admire Joanna's commitment to try to save her family but the cruelty from the mobster's group would put a stop to that quickly. I love a good story so please keep writing.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

As bad as the FBI is now, pretty sure they would be the ones to call on this. Unless of course you were 007. 🤣

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I understand this is a story, and a fantasy story at that, but "a complex with 1500 men" is available as reinforcements" to the "mobster"? "Twelve Apaches ready to deploy"? Our hero has a couple of .50 cal machine guns in his safe???? The two or three other stories by this author that I have read have been reasonably well written, but this is so far out in the ozone that it is impossible to read and enjoy. I won't rate this because I don't hate it and I don't like it; it's just too laughably silly to continue reading the next chapters. Try harder on your next effort; you've got some writing talent and it's a shame if you waste it on nonsense.

TajfaTajfaalmost 2 years ago

I know this is totally far fetched but it's a really fun read and I'm loving it.

Heading to the next chapter now.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

SO STUPID can't read anymore or even speed read thru this crap

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous