Don't Underestimate Me! Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice had been watching, hidden from them. She had seen how the girls had captivated their man, how they had dipped, flaunted and teased as they passed him and their reaction. As well as how much the others had appreciated them. She was scared, excited, aroused. "Showtime" her brain said.

Robert's jaw hit the floor. John's and David's joined it.

Alice's black hair was swept up with ringlets flowing down to her breasts. Her eyes were more alive than he had seen them in years. She was looking directly at Robert. She was wearing black lipstick and lifted her hands to her face as though she was embarrassed but merely to show the matching nail polish. She had on her long, black sapphire earrings which swayed as she danced. The matching pendant was beating time on her breasts which were almost all on display. The black satin dress caressed each curve of her body. Her nipples appeared to grow as she approached him. She looked around and saw all the men looking at her, appreciating her. She was almost cumming. She swayed so close to Robert as she passed him, he could feel her heat, she dipped and flaunted herself to him as she turned. He saw her beautiful, rich breasts in almost all their glory, before his eyes caught her stockings tops and then what appeared to be a very sheer pantie.

He thought if I die now, I'll die a very happy man.

With everyone in the room, the men thought they would sit with them but the women continued to dance around the table until all had had a chance to admire each of them closely before dancing the opposite way. They did another two circuits before sitting down. Each time on reaching their man, they flaunted themselves. The men were breathing hard.

The men were as hard as they had ever been. Many were thinking of just taking their partner to bed right now. If one grabbed their partner they would all do so.

The men were shocked when they sat beside others. They had to look across many competing pairs of breasts to see their partners. The women smiled.

Joanna stood up, "I wish to welcome you all to the first Krypton Society dinner. We said we would dress sensual, sexy beautiful plus and I hope we have your approval that we did. This is our way of saying thank you by giving you your fantasies. You will have a lot more to come I'm sure.

"It is because of you that we have a future, a future full of love for the most wonderful men any of us could ask for.

"Ladies lift your glasses for a toast. "Our Heroes!""

Mr Shen sent his staff in and soon they were eating a quite delicious meal. The women made sure to engage in conversation and the men to their credit vainly tried to maintain eye contact.

Robert could see Alice laughing and speaking with Junior and Bill. He was having a good time with Sheila and Lorraine by him. This was a fantastic evening. Never in his wildest dreams did he think Alice would be so comfortable in such a situation.

John could not believe how his world had changed. He had been through hell and back. As he spoke with Gwen and Jenny his eyes would cross to where Joanna was sitting, holding court. He never lost his erection all though the meal.

Lorraine was learning about the town and how so many wanted to settle there. She saw Bill watching her, the love and lust in his eyes. She was glad her sensible self-lost the battle in the car and the spa. Tonight was going to be special, in more ways to come.

As the meal was coming to a close, John stood up. He didn't try to hide his obvious erection. He knew all the men were the same.

"Before we adjourn to the patio, I would like to say a few, very few words but each one highly meant. When I met in with this wild bunch, I never expected to find myself becoming a member of a group who are so supportive, so caring, so honourable and the best friends anyone could ever ask for.

"Your total commitment to resolve the problem Joanna and I found ourselves facing was way beyond anything I could expect but everything I could wish for. You've given us a future when there was none to be had. You gave this town a future too. Thank you seems so little for all you did. Thank you!

"We were not only lucky in battle but we have met some of the most outstanding women on the planet who supported your efforts to help us. Ladies, thank you on behalf of us all.

"You have enthralled us, not only this evening, with your looks, your intelligence and bravery. We hope that this will be for decades to come. Looking around this room was both a pleasure and a torture, a very highly pleasurable one. You took a fantasy and enhanced it way beyond anything we would have thought possible.

"I see in the eyes of those who have newly found this group that they see a future together too."

Looking directly at Cheryl, he finished, "You are all welcome into this group."

The women clapped him as he sat down.

Ron startled them as he got up and went round to where Monika was seated. For the first time he was really close to her charms as she turned to him. His bravery almost deserted him. He got down on one knee and said, "Monika, you are my soulmate, I love you, I cannot imagine my life without you. Will you marry me?"

Monika looked at him in shock. Her brain kicked in, answer. She couldn't speak so stood over him, blissfully unaware her breasts were in danger of falling out and kissed him holding his head in her hands. When she came down, she quietly said, "YES!"

Everyone was cheering. Ron had a massive grin. Monika said, "What will my parents say? We've only known each other for a few days."

Ron smiled, "I asked for their blessing today. They gave it." Monika gave him more kisses. Her nipples were cutting into his chest but it was a lovely feeling and one he knew he would always love.

Everyone adjourned to the patio as it was a lovely evening and there was an area for dancing. John took Joanna up as the music flowed. She leaned into him, feeling his arms around her, her breasts against his chest and his erection against her stomach. She had never thought when she had come up with the idea, the evening could have been so perfect.

She turned her face and kissed him, teasing him with what was to come. "John, I love you, the words don't give the depth of love I have for you."

John kissed her tenderly, which took some doing as he wanted to rip that sheer pantie he had seen off and fuck her senseless, "Joanna, I love you with all my being. Let's just enjoy this night. You've fulfilled many fantasies tonight and everyone will be very grateful. I am. I just hope you'll wear that for us sometimes."

She smiled, "For us!"

During the evening they all danced with other partners. Everyone enjoyed the feelings but no one did anything inappropriate. The women enjoyed their power over the men who enjoyed both the visual and tactile sensations as they danced.

Alice took Robert onto the dancefloor for the umpteenth time. He was deliriously happy. He kept telling her she was the most wonderful woman there.

"Robert, why haven't you danced with Susan or Joanna? They love you and you love them, normally you dance with them."

"Alice, how can I? I'm erect, I've never been more erect. It's okay dancing with you, more than okay in fact and even with the others but my daughters."

"Robert, they know that means nothing. You saw how they swapped as David and John didn't want to dance with the other because of the same reason. Dancing with your daughters isn't sexual but loving. We almost lost our lives. This party is about love. They know you would never touch them inappropriately.

"I'm going to dance with John and David. Dance with your daughters. You've danced with everyone else.

"The final dance will be with me."

Robert danced with his daughters. He told them they were beautiful and he had them joint 2nd on the hot scale, just behind their mum. They hugged him and he blushed as his erection caressed their stomachs. They just smiled and told him how much they loved him and agreed with his decision.

Alice meantime had taken both John and David up to dance. When they tried to apologise for their erections she told them, "If you weren't I'd be offended and every one of the women here tonight would be as well. I know that erection will be put to good use shortly with the one you love. This is about love tonight."

Claire, Iain, Gwen, Andrew, Tim and Elaine were standing by the bar, having a breather from the dancing. The girls had been astounded at just how much they had enjoyed the evening, from being scared, to being totally in charge, to be so aroused. Those panties didn't stop anything flowing down their legs.

Iain hugged Claire and said, "You are the most beautiful woman here. Your dance, your outfit all to give me my greatest fantasy. I love you. You make me the happiest man alive." He kissed her tenderly.

"HOW did you do that? How did those words get my panties to fall down?" Claire exclaimed.

Iain was shocked, he hadn't done anything.

Claire looked at him, "Well you better pick them up or if they haven't fallen all the way down take them down since you've used your Krypton powers to remove them."

Iain saw the smile behind the words. His commando fantasy was coming true. He looked and didn't see any panties on the floor, so he slowly teased his hands up her legs, feeling the nylon give way to the welt, hearing her breaths of enjoyment. He found the panties caught on the suspender clips. He slowly took them down, caressing her long legs, before he held them up and put them in his pocket.

Elaine was next accusing Tim of the same. Tim searched and found her panties. Soon there were others reporting the same.

Claire took Iain onto the dancefloor. His commando dance fantasy was now a reality. Others were joining in.

Alice had ensured that Robert and David were between two Krypton men so they were shocked when Susan and she lost their panties as well. David had pulled his hand away. When asked, he said the heat was too much but he bravely retrieved them from the suspender clips.

Joanna had already lost hers to John's powers.

Soon everyone was on the dancefloor for the commando dance. As they danced, it was apparent that sometimes the splits allowed a view of paradise to others. As they were gentlemen they never lifted their heads to identify whose beautiful pussy they saw.

After twenty minutes, Claire took Iain's hand and said "Goodnight" as she led him to their room. Soon the others made their way to their rooms.

As Joanna and John reached their room, they kissed, deeply passionately.

"John, what do you want to do? Tonight is for you. I'll do whatever you wish me to?"

"Joanna, I am conflicted between two things immediately. One I am so aroused, I want to fuck you from behind as you stand over the bed but I would come in five strokes. The other, five hours you and the others have teased, flaunted, exposed and generally kept me erect since Nancy began that dance.

"I would like you to dance just for me. After a song, take off that dress and dance in your lingerie. When you have danced I'm going to tongue and finger you to multiple orgasms. I suspect that had I known I would have visited the dungeon to get some ties as I may need to restrain you to stop me giving you more than you want.

"I may send you to the dungeon dressed like that for the ties."

Joanna started their little sound box and danced for John. She moved in time with the beat ensuring she dipped and turned to expose as much of her as she could. He was breathing hard. As the second track started, she unzipped the dress and began taking it off. Her nipples seemed to hold the dress before she pulled it from of them and dropped it to the floor.

She danced just in her quarter cup bra, suspender belt and stockings. John watched memorised as her nipples seemed to call to him as she swayed. Her bare pussy was captured between those suspender straps and he saw how wet it was. He didn't know who had seen it earlier on the dancefloor. He had seen quite a few as well. He had never looked to identify the woman.

As she dipped her pussy lips blew a kiss to him. She turned around and bent over with her legs apart giving him an unrestricted view of both holes. She swayed her bum as she ran her hands from it down the back of her legs to her ankles and back up again, lightly caressing her pussy as her hands passed. She opened herself to him and ran her finger over her clit. She let out a loud moan of pleasure.

She turned and moved him to the bed where she began giving him a lap dance. As he reached for her breasts, she told him that was against house rules only after midnight was he allowed to touch. He had five minutes to wait.

She brought her breasts to his mouth but moved them away as he tried to kiss them, "Naughty boy!" she said. She lowered herself down his chest, just avoiding touching it with her nipples. She turned and twitched her bum at him before sitting astride his legs. She felt so hot his trousers almost went on fire. She rubbed her pussy lips along his erection.

He tried to grab her breasts but she stopped him. "One minute!"

Her bum grinding into his groin made him even more erect.

She stood up and turned to him. She removed his shirt and took down his trousers and pants. His cock was sticking out almost poking her eye out.

As the clock turned to 12, she put him in her mouth and twirled and twisted her tongue around it. John lasted four strokes before pushing into her mouth and cumming like he had never cum before.

Joanna smiled, "Do you wish me to go to the dungeon and get the ties or shall you just keep me still by your powers?"

John was so tempted to have her go to the dungeon. He didn't know if anyone would see her but dressed as she was, the thought aroused him.

John solved that by grabbing her and pulling her to him. He held her head lightly as he kissed her gently at first, then more deeply and passionately.

"I loved your hair up, exposing your neck, I loved kissing it all evening. It took all my willpower not to continue onto your fantastic breasts."

John kissed her neck, up and down and slowly moved to her exposed breasts. He caressed one with his hand as the other almost teased her soaking wet pussy. He drew his teeth lightly along her breast before nibbling her erect nipple.

Joanna sighed. She was so aroused, far more than she ever expected, she found herself forcing her breast into his mouth. The feelings coming from her whole body told her own climax was not far.

"John, I'm going to cum. Fuck me please!"

John responded by moving her onto her back on the bed. Despite being desperate to fuck her, he continued nibbling and caressing her sensitive breasts while not quite stroking her pussy, just holding it in his palm. Soon she was forcing her breasts to him, "Fuck me John, Fuck me!"

He continued to torment her as she climbed to her climax. Her nipples were as long as he had ever felt them. Her areolas were bright pink, she had a sheen to her body. She came and came.

John didn't let her rest, he kept stroking, caressing, nibbling and sucking her breasts. To Joanna's amazement, she felt herself cumming again. She had never cum twice with her breasts being caressed before. She was loud and moving her body to try and entice him to fuck her. He played with her nipples, as he kissed her lips. Such passion was in the kiss, the sensations on her breasts brought that second orgasm to rip through her.

She sank back to the bed and tried to cuddle John but he moved down, kissing her breasts and stomach before opening her legs to allow him to kiss her pussy which was on fire. He drank in her nectar as he slowly tongued along her valley, teasing her lips. He tongued between her perineum and her bum before rimming her bum. She was writhing in ecstasy. Her words just drove him on, "John, just there, lighter, harder, push in, I'm cumming again!" as she came just from him rimming her bum.

Joanna was trying to breathe, trying to bring her mind back from the edge of the universe when she felt him attack her pussy. She felt a finger go into her bum which was very nicely amplifying the aftershocks of her orgasm. He put two fingers into her fanny and lightly stroked as he played with her 'g' spot. She was soon writhing again, she wanted him to fuck her but now knew he would only do so when he was ready. She just savoured the feelings she thought she would never ever feel again.

Her body was humping his face as he began to lick her clit in time with the assault on her 'g' spot. The dam burst as she had an almighty orgasm which started at the periphery of her body before coming together through her fanny and exploding. So violent she wondered if she had hurt him.

As she recovered, she saw John smiling at her. "What's so funny?" she panted.

"If anyone was sleeping they're not now. I never heard you as loud when you came before ever!"

He lay down beside her and they cuddled. They couldn't get too close as something was in the way. Joanna solved that by rolling John onto his back and mounting his cock. Her pussy may have been very wet but it was very tight and extremely hot.

John was smiling as he said, "I knew I should have sent you for those ties!"

"To late mister, you're mine and I'm going to have you cum so hard, your toenails will come off."

It seemed she meant it as she began rocking back and forth, teasing lightly and grabbing hard on his cock with her pussy as she set off slowly. Soon he was breathing hard as she rode him faster and faster. John could not believe the sensations flowing through his cock. It seemed connected to everything. Joanna's breasts didn't help, bouncing in that bra, just begging to be sucked.

Joanna saw his eyes and moved forward so he could suckle at her breasts. This completed the circuit with her clit, fanny and his cock. Soon both were heading to an orgasm.

Both were being very vocal when Joanna drove down onto his cock, causing her clit to run along it, sending her into her orgasm. As she cried out, her fanny muscles grabbed that beautiful cock and squeezed. John cried out as he came, moments behind her.

She collapsed onto him and they kissed and cuddled exchanging words of endearment and love. In the background they heard others reaching paradise.

Soon Joanna's pussy muscles had John erect again. John turned her on to her back and began to fuck her, long, slow strokes, watching her eyes glow in love, her breasts jiggle in rhythm to his strokes. He loved her wearing that bra. She was stroking his bum and his legs with her stockings, knowing how much he loved her in them. She kissed him and repeatedly told him he was her one love, only love.

As he speeded up, she told him all the feelings her pussy was telling her, "Your ridges are striking my 'g' spot, that head is speaking to every nerve end it passes, your body tells me I'm yours. Fuck me hard, take me, fill me with your cum!" she screamed as she came again.

John being a gentleman stroked harder and came again, filling her wanton pussy.

As they cuddled just before he fell asleep he saw it was almost 4am.

It was almost lunchtime as they all began to gather. Claire, Lorraine and Elaine went to Cheryl.

Claire said, "Cheryl you have done the breakfasts, lunches and most meals all week since we have been here. That's too much however much we have loved to be so pampered. We need to help you, give you more time with Mo. We'll make a roster so we all take a turn. For the evening meal, we'll all help."

Cheryl nodded, "That would be good, I would like to wake up like this morning with Mo beside me and not need to go anywhere. We'll spend some time later sorting it all out."

John and Joanna were speaking to Susan and David when Alice and Robert came in. They both looked very happy and why wouldn't they.

They came over and Robert asked John, "John, you know Mo better than me, what do you think he wants to do? So many of the others wish to settle here. Do you think he would?"