Don't Underestimate Me! Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John thought, "Mo is a bit older. I've never seen him so happy as he is with Cheryl. He has never had a goal in life, just takes it as it comes so he could be persuaded to stay around. What do you have in mind?"

"Later, if all goes well, "he said, "Girls can you help your mum with Cheryl after lunch? Don't ask."

Alice gave him a big kiss.

After lunch Robert approached Mo and asked him to take him to where John had shot the controllers. Mo said, "Why not ask John?"

"He'll just say it was nothing. You'll tell me the truth."

Cheryl found herself waylaid by Alice, Susan and Joanna.

"Cheryl," Alice said, "I have some ideas on how to use this property to its best potential, especially if Robert works his magic on Mo."

Cheryl looked at her friends whose faces also showed they hadn't a clue what was going on.

Alice took them to a part about half a mile from the main house.

"Cheryl, Mo is a lovely, caring, empathetic soul who hasn't found a means of being that in his working life. Robert came up with an idea which I love.

"When Robert became a funeral director, he had never thought about it. It was the old Mr Green who saw it in him because he has the same attributes as Mo. Mr Green sold the business to Robert and me for €1 on the proviso that when it becomes our time to move it on we do the same. If we sell to a big company, Mr Green's descendants will receive €2 million.

"Robert was keen to speak to me about it this morning. He had seen that connection flying between the two of you over the last week. He thought you were both perfect for the business. I agree with him.

"I told him to ask Mo and I would ask you as you have to be on board as well. We'll help train you both and our staff are excellent so they will help. I gave Robert a big incentive to persuade Mo.

"Will you consider it? You are just as caring, just as empathetic. Together you will help so many families at their worst time. While we never contemplated it, it is a wonderful feeling helping people through the worst of times.

"The buildings here, there are offices, there is a large auditorium for gatherings and funerals. There is space for parking. You will need to add storage, family rooms, viewing and refrigeration rooms but as ours were replaced two years ago, we can transfer the fridges. Robert will bore you with the details around those. Believe me he likes to recount that story. Iain's discretionary payments will cover it.

"If you and Mo agree we can get Peter to ask Abe as he is the expert on those type of buildings."

Cheryl was shocked. The offer was totally out of the blue. "Alice, I agree with you about Mo but not me. You know what I did, how others suffered because of it."

Joanna stopped her, "Cheryl, you helped so many. You couldn't save everyone. You're so hurt because you feel you failed. You are that Cheryl, caring, empathetic and friendly who will always help someone if they can. Mum and Dad never told us what they were planning but Susan and I are all for it. Mo and you would make an awesome team like mum and dad."

Susan hugged Cheryl, "Consider it carefully, Cheryl. Mum and dad are right, Mo and you are perfect for it."

Cheryl had tears in her eyes, she didn't know what to say so just nodded.

"Now Cheryl, since I have my bossy pants on instead of last night when I flaunted my pussy to everyone, I understand, I have another idea.

"You and Ted wanted to build a creche/nursery in your home. It's a lovely idea but it's your home. You'll not have any peace and quiet.

"The two buildings on the other side of the house are large enough and have enough land that can be fenced to keep the children in so they can play outdoors. They won't need much done. Again Abe is the expert.

"For parties when all our new friends have their children, you can have one or two of the rooms made up for them to leave them so they can enjoy the parties though I'm not sure we'll ever top that one last night.

"I wasn't surprised to see all the happy faces at lunch as the screams of ecstasy kept us going half the night. I've never cum so much in one session."

Susan and Joanna looked at each other, "Who was this Alice?"

Mo and Robert made the top of the hill. Robert was out of breath. As he looked around he couldn't see anything which resembled a target.

Mo laughed, "Over there about a mile away, you can just make out the broken glass from the front window."

Robert finally saw it. "Wow, how difficult a shot was that?"

Mo said, "Five shots, less than three seconds, all hit between the eyes. If it was me, maybe one shot close. John is the best I have ever seen. Joanna now knows how we all met. John saved our lives."

Robert looked stunned, "Though seeing the distance and how small the target was, I cannot believe it was possible.

"We thought we'd lost everything. It was my fault. That land. We tried our best to dissuade Joanna from agreeing to that contract. She knew we would be killed, Susan's family and John. Even with the contract there were no guarantees. She knew, we knew, she wouldn't survive but she wouldn't be persuaded.

"When John came and demanded the whole truth, he said he would save us all. His confidence gave us strength we didn't know we had. We could tell it wasn't bravado. We still never expected anything which happened.

"All of you are more than heroes. You're friends."

Robert took a few moments to collect his thoughts.

"Mo, I have an apology to make. This isn't quite why I asked you to come with me.

"Mo, I'm the best funeral director around. It was never on my list of career choices. Old Mr Green knew me and watched me grow. He saw in me the attributes to be just that. He persuaded Alice and I to buy his business. He taught us how to do it well.

"Mo, you have the same attributes, you're caring, you're empathetic, you're kind and you help people at their worst of times. I would like you and Cheryl to consider buying our business. We'll train and work with you until you are capable of being on your own. Our staff are excellent and they'll all help.

"Alice is showing Cheryl where you can open your business. We hope you will consider it. Both of you have what it takes to make it a very successful business, even if you just missed the big rush!

"Now the cost is huge. €1. The only proviso is when it is your time to retire, you find someone like you and sell it to them for €1. Otherwise, you pay the full cost to my descendants.

Mo was stunned. He had never considered this an option in his life.

"Robert, I'll speak to Cheryl. I need to think seriously about this. I've never thought about being a funeral director before."

"When Mr Green asked Alice and I, I was the same. It was the best decision other than marrying Alice that I have ever made. You get to help so many people."

"Robert, I have a question. Can you teach me to cook barbeque like you? Last week's was awesome."

"I'd be glad to. What do you think people will want tonight?"

Mo smiled, "Barbeque!"

"We'd better get back then."

As Mo came in Cheryl went to him. Robert came to Alice. "He's going to think about it. I'm hopeful. He didn't run off anyway."

Cheryl and Mo were going around everyone and met up. They didn't include Robert and family.

Mo cleared his voice, "Friends, Cheryl and I have an announcement. Today we received an offer to take over Robert and Alice's funeral director business. Robert, we would be pleased to accept subject to you teaching me to barbeque."

Robert kissed Alice and went and kissed Cheryl before hugging Mo. Alice kissed them as well.

"Well I do need a good barbeque when I retire so I'll help you learn."

"Robert, I asked everyone and we think tonight is a good night to start. What do you think?"

Alice went red as Robert said he would head to the butchers etc for the stuff, he would be back in a little while.

Iain went out and came back with a stack of cash to pay for the barbeque items. "Sunday's and today's, no need for change."

Robert looked at Alice and saw her blushing. He remembered what she had said to convince him to seal the deal with Mo. He went to her and said we can do that another time.

Alice shook her head, "We'll probably stay over again." Susan and David nodded, "I said I would give you your fantasy. You upheld your end of the bargain. Okay, I thought we were just going home and then you were going to make love to me again.

"Now, the drive will be a little more exposed and I'll come into the shops with you if you wish.

"Joanna, can you have my bikini at the door for when we come back please.

"Now give me the car keys as you won't be able to concentrate on driving.

"Friends, Robert's long-time fantasy was driving with me topless in the car. I have never done that. Last night, I realised just what I have been missing, not allowing us to be playful with and for each other. I told him I would go home with him today, nude in the car. It seems I'm going around town a bit before we're back.

"I always keep my promises. So I'm going to strip here. Most of you have seen all of me anyway, I understand."

Alice stripped off and stood proudly, naked in front of them. Robert was as erect he had been the previous night.

"Let's go Robert. I'm holding you to the minimum of three orgasms and the fucking of a lifetime later."

Robert left watching Alice's bare bum jiggle in front of him. He was living the dream.

Susan and Joanna were shocked but delighted for their parents. "Can you stay over, Susan," Joanna asked.

David smiled, "When Susan came home on Thursday night and said that you were going to be dressed stunningly sexy beautiful plus, I asked my parents to keep Alice till Monday. I thought if it was so hot, we would need to play again tonight and tomorrow at least."

Joanna hugged them and John.

Joanna went across to Lorraine. "Lorraine, you said you were a shrink. Can you help Cheryl?" Joanna explained what Cheryl had said earlier and her part in the Johnson's brutal regime. "She can't forgive herself or see she helped many to escape the worst of them. If she can let go she and Mo will have a great future for she is a lovely person, just weighed down by guilt."

Lorraine smiled, "I've a lot to learn about what has happened. I know a few bits. I'll help Cheryl, on one condition, John and you allow me to speak with you both. I think I can help you both as well. Iain will pay."

"We're needing to talk but we're focussed on being together. Do you think we need help?"

"Sometimes, someone outside asks the question you don't think to ask and it opens the communication channels. If not opened, in years to come that question will come up and could be very unsettling. There is no doubting your love, it just needs a nudge."

"Okay, we'll do it. Thank you."

"It's my pleasure. Your mum is awesome. It was her speaking yesterday at the spa that sealed me doing it, my sensible self said no and that was after the brazilian. I'm so glad I did. It was the best party I have ever been too. The love between everyone was fantastic. I was so aroused, I never realised that as we were dancing around them, my panties were being displayed. Later Bill told me he had seen other bare pussies but not mine. He hadn't looked up and assumed others would see mine. I managed to get him hard again for the fourth time, a first and fucked him again, I was so aroused by the thought others had seen my pussy. This was not me.

"Your mum just now, giving your dad his fantasy when she is going into the town was mind blowing. It resonated with me. I need to fulfil my marriage partner and I dreams, fantasies. I need to be the sex goddess I want to be for him and him alone.

"Bill will have a very happy face from now on.

"I assume dress for the barbeque is bikini. Mine are quite conservative. Where will I get one to blow his mind."

"Come into our parlour," Joanna smiled as she took Lorraine to the show room again. Lorraine was happy she had had a brazilian yesterday for she would have needed one today. Bill deserved this.

Robert was having an out of this world experience. He had never watched Alice drive so closely. She had a smile on her face which would take weeks to wipe off. She would occasionally look across to him and lick her lips seductively. His cock was looking forward to meeting them later. Her nipples which he loved stood proud on her awesome breasts. He never tired of caressing, sucking or on occasion fucking them. The seatbelt covered a lot of her pussy but he could see she was wet. He wanted to tongue her dry. Later, he would keep his promise to tongue her to three orgasms and a fucking to end all fucking's on the breakfast counter. After everyone had gone to bed, he would take her down and do it. The thrill of potentially being caught urged on his fantasy mind.

He would surprise her like she had surprised him last night and now. His Alice would never have dressed like that, danced like that or stripped off like that. But she had! He was living his most erotic dreams.

His mind was startled back to reality as the car ground to a halt. "We're at the baker. Greengrocers next and then the butcher," she happily told him.

He got out of the car to find her joining him. She took his hand and they walked into the baker's. There were four customers and three staff so they had to wait. Their presence seemed to cast a spell over the shop staff. The owner came out and said, "Alice, Robert what can I do for you?"

Robert gave him his order. Alice said, "Life's too short. This is one of Robert's fantasies. I'm going to give them to him as long as I can. He is the best husband anyone can ask for and we almost lost everything we held dear. So, get used to seeing him look very happy."

A woman in the queue said, "If this gets around, we'll all have to do it."

Alice said, "If it's just about the two of you, don't you deserve it, to have fun together. We'll never involve anyone else. Give it a try and see how that helps your marriage. I had the best sex in years last night and tonight will be an encore. He deserves all of me!"

She turned and kissed him ardently. He thought about taking her on the baker's counter but sense, just prevailed.

Collecting their order, they made their way to the greengrocers, a hundred yard walk across the shopping street. Alice found she liked being watched and appreciated. She now agreed she looked good. Last night had affirmed that. She was very wet, a small flow down her thighs.

They had to return to the car and drive a quarter of a mile to the butcher. The traffic was fairly busy and they seemed to meet every red light. Alice was seen by many. Robert had a massive erection not helped when Alice asked if he wanted a blowjob before going into the butcher.

There were mixed feelings as they left the butcher's. While the staff wished Alice to stay and brighten their day, Robert was glad to leave and head back to the house due to his erection being obvious. He'd had some wishful gazes from the ladies present. Alice had been thoroughly enjoying seeing the lust in the young men's eyes.

As they entered the house, Alice picked up her tiny bikini and thought whether or not she should wear it. If anyone else went nude she would join them. Perhaps a vacation at a clothing-optional resort may figure in their future plans.