Don't Use Jargon Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quietly said, "We must get the girls past their test and their finals. We have to decide how to deal with winter rain during the remodel and how Emily still has a place to live while the work is going on."

Margo approached and took me by the ears to another shower. Under the hot water, she said, "Damn, you are handy to have around, even if you do smell of ammonia."

Doing a full body press against the tile, I laughed, "This is crazy, you women are doing my real chores and I am doing the fun projects!"

Chapter 21 - Susan's New Wheels

A voice from outside the shower said, "Not all of them. You better order that gravel because I am the new owner of a big RV." Naked Susan pushed her way in between us.

"The dealer is servicing and washing it and having one of his people deliver sometime this afternoon. Will you be strong enough to christen the bed?"

Margo gave me a fake slap. "He just told me we were giving him the fun projects. I suppose you are needy?"

In a few minutes, there was another giant pile on the big bed, bodies scrunching around to maximize contact and allow conversation. I asked Emily, "Does the landlady sanction all this wild activity? The tenants and guests are disrupting your life..."

"Mickey, you know the answer to that. There has never been so much fun around here before. Hand me the phone and let's see if Edith is back from her relatives."

Naomi and Cait were being nuisances, and I applied some muscle to subduing them. "Mickey, we deserve mercy because we have this terrible date with destiny next Saturday."

"I'll give you some destiny..."

Margo and Emily volunteered to bring refreshments, and reported that Edith would arrive soon for dinner. I shifted my attentions to the agent, who was full of energy and excitement.

"Mickey, this is such a good idea! Will you drive it the first time we take it out?"

"Yes. We jointly can figure out how to get around corners. I need to talk to you about the novel. There are loose ends to worry about. Have you thought about a possible publisher?"

She put a headlock and a hot kiss on me. "You are such a menace..."

The twin devils had bought her several pair of tight boyshorts. Extra tight because she was going to lose ten pounds. Or so they said. She clung to me as they tortured and said Mickey and her friends would abandon her if the fitness program did not show results.

"No sugar! Not many carbs! 1500 calories per day max!"

She raised her voice. "Enough! Mickey and I are going on a test drive and talk about publishing. You have more worries than I do! Hit those books. Review the SAT study guide again!"

I surveyed the lot for how to maneuver the giant rig. If we usually entered with a right turn and then backed down carefully, it would end up thirty yards behind the guesthouse, facing out, and not be very visible. We thanked the driver who brought it from the dealer and he jumped in the escort car and left. I tried the parking maneuver and didn't hit anything. Susan left the passenger seat to hug and kiss me. "Will I ever be able to do that?"

I tugged her to my lap. "Repeat after me, 'I am the driver of my own RV!' "

She dropped to a crouch next to me and we were off. "Is there a destination?"

"Let's take the freeway north and cut over to the back road along the river."

In a few minutes, there was a wide spot with a view, and I pulled over. The agent was quickly back in my lap. The lips were firm and insistent. I pulled back and asked, "You are giving me a message?"

"The novel. It is good, especially for a debut work. I'm sure I can peddle it in a minute. Do we have a low key launch, or more big time? If I go for the fancier outfit, they will insist on a book tour. That can be grueling." She wiggled in my arms and enjoyed the view while I stewed over unexpected decisions. She laughed quietly and I realized what was going on.

"This is a terrible tease. You don't let new authors make these decisions, do you?" My cold hand crept under her tee shirt.

"Stop this instant! Those fingers are too cold!"

"We could get under the covers back there."

"Nothing doing. I want a soak in your fancy hot tub!"

We continued north on the pretty road, which offered not much in the way of a turnaround. Finally, there was a quiet intersection and I managed a U turn without putting a wheel in the ditch.

"Shouldn't you take a turn, getting it back home?"

She leaned over my head, whispering endearments and promising no more teasing if I would do her a giant favor and not make her drive today. I smiled and kissed her hand. "Gotcha!"

The parking maneuver worked fine a second time, and shortly we were relaxing in the tub. She climbed into my lap and did her agent thing. I held tight.

"I've never had an author conference naked in a hot tub. You have me at a terrible disadvantage."

I rubbed the edge of my hand in her crotch. "You are hot stuff. The author is completely seduced."

You have to promise to christen the bed in the RV after this."

"Tell me more."

"How can I talk about work when my body wants to play?!"

I thought about just carrying her naked and dripping in my arms to the RV. Seemed like a good idea, so I did it, Susan screaming the whole way. She grabbed a towel in the bus and forced me to dry her. I didn't bother with the covers, but bent her down and jammed into a wet pussy like a stallion.

"Ahhhh!" She tried to get away, but I growled and bit down on her neck muscle. My wild thrusting was answered with oaths and backward pushes. I slapped her ass and shouted, "Mine."

She climaxed and collapsed forward, gasping for breath. I rolled us tight and applied teeth here and there.

"Damn, you are nasty."

"You said you were overcome by lust."

"I was. I am. Don't go away."

I tried a gentle voice. "Susan, this is more than fucking..."

Her tongue was searching for mine. "I know. I know. I am hooked on you."

She kept on, "My young author. My terrific stud. You send me to the stars every time."

There were sudden voices at the front of the RV. "Oh oh, look at this." The devils approached down the aisle. The voices were reproachful. "You have been christening the RV without consulting us." They stripped and pulled the covers out from under. Cait found two beers in the fridge.

Squeezing us between them, their naked charms within inches, they asked, "What is the verdict? Does it drive ok? Does it fuck ok?" The giggles were intense. I pulled a chest down for my tongue. "I should have you both."

"Emily says no sex until after the test." They giggled again and rolled tighter. "But we are worn out from studying. We may be suffering from overtraining!" Another burst of giggles.

Susan told them, "He is a fantastic lover. If you ace the test, I will send the two of you away with him in this RV for a weekend of loving!"

Cait howled, "Sex for test scores! That is blackmail."

Naomi swatted Cait's rear, "Hush. A weekend with him is worth working for!"

The four of us were lying quietly, still twitching, when a search party of Emily, Margo and Priya found us. "Look, they are being bad."

We were sat on. I struggled to sit up and said, "I will drive and we should have a night out. Margo and Emily can pick a place. My treat."

They looked at me dubiously, knowing the thinness of my wallet. "The agent says she is going to get me a large advance on the royalties from the novel."

Susan tried to get between my legs to punish the big fib. Emily leaned for a kiss and said, "In the meantime, you are poor. A drive in this magnificent machine is a fine idea and I will buy."

Edith arrived as the ladies were picking out clothes for eating out. "This isn't fair. I came dressed to eat in." She was rapidly stripped to her undies and ended up in a pretty yellow dress of her college roommate's. She was thinner than Emily, but several strategic pins solved the problem. I applied a warm kiss and said she looked wonderful. My fingers pinched her tough behind and she swatted my head. "This is not date night. You behave and pay attention to your fiancee."

On the way to the RV, I whispered to Edith and Emily that we should go to the fancy French restaurant in Yakima's historic district and use the evening as a morale booster for Cait and Naomi, who were tense with the countdown to their tests. I got simultaneous swats and kisses.

Susan perched herself in the elaborately upholstered front passenger seat and instructed the driver to proceed. I subserviently answered, "Yes, Ma'am."

Edith and Emily put Cait and Naomi between them. "After you pull down 1400's next week, we won't be able to live with you!"

I was paying attention to the road, but heard the intense wails. "You are so awful! Just trying to cheer us up!

I was still laughing as we approached the restaurant. But the laugh died when I realized old town Yakima was no place for a 35 foot RV. Rapidly, I said to Cait, "Can you look online for a place to put this? In the meantime, I'll pull up and disembark our beautiful ladies."

Giggles from behind me, but they graciously climbed down and walked inside. Cait was pressed against my back, thumbing away. "About two blocks, looks like public parking that you might be able to use after hours. I'll stay with you to help." She leaned down for a quick kiss, "We are still a team?"

I grabbed a thigh and murmured, "Yes, still a team."

She was my lucky charm. The public lot was deserted but ungated. The RV overlapped all kinds of lines but it seemed we might be allowed to park without a ticket. At least, we could claim ignorance. We walked to the restaurant, jumping and jiving. I grabbed her around the waist, "I have an idea you will like, but it is a deep dark secret until after the test, and until after I do more checking."`

She punched me with a smile. "You are such a terrible brother. If it was anyone else, I would dump you and find another boyfriend."

The dinner was marvelous.

Chapter 22 - Working Up to the SAT's

On Friday morning, the day before the test, we woke the girls, who were in Priya's bed, with hand delivered breakfast. "This is a free day. No worrying about the test. We are slaves to your every need for diversion and distraction."

They sat against the headboard, silently digesting this new information. What should they do with two slaves for a day? Nights were chilly now and they had matching flannel nighties on. With their mussed hair and half smiles, they looked thoroughly adorable.

Susan and Emily came in and sat on the bed with us. Cait and Naomi were still silent, wheels turning. Finally, Naomi asked, "Would it be distracting enough to take a picnic lunch and drive the RV up toward Rainier Park the back way through Cliffdell?"

Margo lay across me and kissed Susan. "Say yes."

Susan kissed back and said "Yes."

I was clueless, but any kind of hike with picnic sounded nice. The weather seemed to be cooperating. I caressed the Margo rump resting across me and decided today all my female relationships were platonic. I worked muscles up her back and she moaned quietly. I knew she didn't think so, but the months' long engagement running to next spring was lots of fun. We both were aware that after the marriage ceremony there would be required adjustments in my behavior with the others. But, for now, I could ignore that future reality. Hmmm.

Later, everyone had boarded the RV in hiking clothes and trail shoes. I was in the driver's seat with Priya pressed between my legs and holding tightly to the steering wheel.

"Why are you torturing me like this?" She was naturally skilled and doing fine, keeping an eye on the mirrors and taking a wide path around corners.

"In case architecture doesn't work out, you need other skills. I think you would make an excellent bus driver!"

"Mickey, you are making me cry, damn you."

I kissed her gently on the side of her head and offered to take the wheel.

"No, you awful guy. You must promise to let me cuddle in your arms after this is over."

"Good. I have a secret idea to share with you and Susan."

"I suppose it is another one of those talks where Susan and I have to be naked?" She was wiggling her butt as hard into my crotch as she could. I growled and promised retribution.

Emily was a well practised hiker, leading us up a series of switchbacks to a ridge with views of the glacier on the north side of Rainier. The altitude wasn't very high, but we were still out of breath, standing in the sun at the edge of a stand of firs. Naomi and Cait braced me on either side. "Thank you for this. And for all the help getting ready for the test."

I stood quietly, an arm around each of them, saying nothing but rubbing softly. Thinking about the violence that created a fourteen thousand foot volcanic mountain made you feel a very tiny part of creation.

Our hike leader led the way to a sheltered spot, where tarp and blankets were spread for lunch. It was a quiet group, people not feeling the need to talk. I decided this was the right moment to launch my latest idea.

"Um, I had a thought about a modest outing following the test."

Eyes found me, mouths still munching on egg salad, which was truly marvelous with sourdough bread.

"I need to do some research in the Boeing archives in Seattle in order to finish the novel. Susan is also considering a publisher in Seattle for the book. Perhaps we could make the trip a shakedown run for the RV, and take others along. Who would like to come?"

It took only a few seconds before arms were waving wildly. Susan and I were laughing hard.

Priya said, "I need to talk to my architecture advisor about returning!"

Cait and Naomi shouted, "We need to talk to the Admissions Office!"

Margo stared at me, her arm around Emily, "You are not going without us!"

It was a very merry group that bounded down the trail to the RV, voices full of excitement. Margo had me around the waist, looking for places to nip. "You are such a devil. That is the very best idea ever. I have a classmate or two I can look up. Is this ruckus going to ruin the concentration of the test takers tomorrow?"

I pulled her against a tree, letting the others go ahead. "I asked myself about that and decided it would give them even more incentive to do well. The Admissions people will have their test results by the time we show up."

After a hot kiss, she said, "God help us if they don't get in."

Susan was waiting in the middle of the trail, trying to frown. "Stealing my vehicle already?" The fortyish coed was laughing and swatting at me. "How did you know I had a Seattle publisher in mind?"

"WAG."

Now Margo was laughing." I'll WAG you!"

Susan finally caught on to Wild Ass Guess and came after me. I fled down the trail.

Energy was still flowing when we got home. Naomi made me spot her through a tumbling routine on the grass. Susan, Margo and Emily sat on the deck with fruity drinks and made comments about the male slave.

After a bit, Cait announced that she and Naomi were taking the truck and spending the night at Naomi's house. We would not see them again until after the test, so kisses were required now.

Everyone lined up with wishes and kisses. Eyes were teary. I retreated to the hot tub with a beer.

Priya and Susan joined me, clutching their own drinks. My agent said, "Being around you is exhausting, Mickey. You spin off ideas like a comet."

Priya sat in my lap and mumbled, "He has many fine ideas." I tightened my arms around her as darkness descended and we rocked gently. I knew she was still mourning her family situation, and said, "One of these days, your parents will realize they made a mistake. You just have to be patient and be the best architect you can."

Suspense over the SAT tests did not end with the taking. Of course, we all knew they had done well. But how well? There were anguished cries in Emily's kitchen at lunchtime, especially since there was a weeks' long delay in learning the results. Potential cheating now required the College Board to conduct a variety of tests looking for problems.

Edith arrived in the middle of the uproar with soothing words. "It will be fine. You are model applicants. Your recommendations will be strong. Look around you."

I tried a look that suggested a poor recommendation and was pounded. Edith cozied up to my front and inquired, "Why do I have to learn of your latest wild idea from my roommate? Why am I not invited?" The kiss was scorching.

I pretended fake concern. "There are so many bodies for the limited space! You will be crushed in the bed!"

She dragged me out to the swing and sat on top. "Mickey, I haven't been back to Seattle in three years. It is necessary that I travel with your rowdy bunch. There will be rewards..."

I pulled her lips to mine. "You sure do make a good coed. This tight muscled body with its delicious curves and fiery lips..."

She sat up. "Stop that. You make me hot with your silly talk."

I carried her, protesting, back to the kitchen. "This one is coming along on the trip. Says she will endure close quarters with a smile."

Emily's eyes were all crinkled up as the young ones rushed forward with hugs and kisses. "Fun, fun, fun. Will you visit the Admissions Office with us? Pat us on the back and say we are worthy?"

Later, we sat in the sun on Emily's deck. Susan said "What is the ETD for the trip?" Others looked at her and she pointed to me. "That is military talk for Estimated Time of Departure. It is his idea, so he must decide when we are leaving."

I crooked my finger at Edith. "The Department Chair has official duties. Especially at end of term. When will she be available for travel?"

The Chair pointed at Margo and me, "When will the instructors have their grades submitted?"

I whispered to Margo that she had my proxy and went inside to fix refreshments. Susan followed and mashed me against the counter. "We got them through the test. We can use the RV trip as a way of calming them down about getting in. What will the Admissions people say to them?"

I pulled her hips to mine and made Grr noises. Nibbling on various places, I said, "Why am I sure you are the best agent for me?"

"We have to talk. That is a difficult question. Will Margo let me join you in bed tonight?"

"You must ask. What if the two of us take the truck and find takeout dinner for eight? We will leave them a pitcher of drink and munchies. We can say that the trip plan must be completed by the time we come back."

She punched me and laughed. On the way out, we shanghaied Priya and said she was required to help decide on Indian dinner.

From the driver's seat of the Tacoma, I looked at the two of them, snuggled tight together in the passenger seat. "Maybe the two of you should join our little remodeling enterprise. Emily's friends are giving us good recommendations. We could use more help because Margo and I don't want to give up teaching. Cait and Naomi have to pay attention to school and will be gone next year to Udub."

They laughed at me, "Sure of that, are you?"

Priya said, "I am thinking of asking my advisor if there is a way to complete my coursework and the required third year project from here."

Susan smirked at me, "You can tolerate interruptions to assist rising young authors?"

"Priya, she is into our fun and games, isn't she?"

A laugh came back. "Her hand is pinching a very private place. Is that permitted?"

At an Indian restaurant downtown, Priya had an intense conversation in Hindi with the owner, which produced four bags of food in twenty minutes. I went to pay, but Susan got there first. I tried to thank her on the way to the truck and got soundly cuffed. "Hands to yourself, mister. This is a serious food expedition!"

All the way back to Emily's, we inhaled the incredible smells of authentic Indian food. I insisted on a stop to acquire a supply of Kingfisher Indian beer to go with the dinner.