Don't Use Jargon Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we arrived, the dining table had an extra leaf inserted and eight chairs had been found. It was a merry group that worked rapidly through a multitude of dishes, with many toasts to the twin devils who had survived the terrible weeks of study leading to the tests this morning. They glowed, had an extra beer, and were fading before dessert was served. Edith and Emily hauled them off to the closest bed and came back smiling.

I inquired about the trip planning. Margo gave me a fierce look. "You are to be ready to drive on December 15th. That is a Saturday. Depending on the weather, we will travel the pass, or south along the river. Can your overindulgent self absorb that?"

Telling Margo to shepherd the group to our bed for more planning, Susan and I stayed behind to clean up, rejecting offers of help. "Move along now, the tour guide will show you to your evening accommodations."

We bounced off each other with glee. Susan was as high as I was with anticipation of the great RV trip to Seattle. "Mickey, I really do feel like a teenager. Imagine Mom letting me go on an overnight with other classmates. She is relying on our teacher, Miss Edith, to maintain order!"

I walked through the darkness to the guesthouse, Susan wrapped around my shoulders and my hand far up between her thighs. "Mickey," she hissed, "the chaperone will be after us for sure."

The chaperone was in her undies in the big bed, smiling and laughing at a joke of Margo's. In a moment we were in the same state, rubbing and acting up.

Margo said, "Mickey, if weather permits, we will have four days in Seattle. Do you think you can complete your research at Boeing in four days? The rest of us can't be gone forever from Yakima."

I hid under the blanket and tried caresses of forbidden places, but bodies were going to sleep. I said four days would be fine and closed my eyes.

In the morning, the devils were at the door with a tray of coffee and juice, looking bright eyed and bushytailed. "The waiting is terrible. Do you have remodeling to distract us?"

I said, "What is this waiting business? You only took the test yesterday." Leaving the tray for others, I was dragged to the bed in the front room for a wrestle. There was a lot of energy demanding release. The gym work had both of them in fine shape. After a few minutes of knocking me around, they rested on my chest and applied soft kisses. "Mickey, this is too much fun. We decided last night that if we don't get in this time, we will become remodeling queens for a year and try again."

My mind visualized them in cutdown men's carpentry belts, swearing with the best of the other construction workers. Their steel toed construction boots would be a definite danger to any guy with ideas.

"Sounds dangerous. You will have to wear signs, "Woman at work."

"Any talk like that and you will be sued for harassment and discrimination!" The kisses were harder and leading to a place that probably was a bad idea. A sex show for the whole group? Thank you, no.

Two different griddles produced stacks of pancakes in Emily's kitchen. The 15th was a week away, but the days would be busy preparing the RV and ourselves for a real journey. There was lots of chatter about finding a place for the RV in Seattle and other details like that. The two devils were dismissive of their end of term finals. "After the SAT, these are a pushover."

Margo caught my eye and mouthed, "Grades?" I nodded and we excused ourselves back to the guesthouse.

"You horny thing. In bed with six women and didn't get any?"

I uttered my most threatening male noise and she laughed. "Mickey, you are I are finding a quiet place for some loving. After our gradebooks are finished. Is that ok?"

I took her in a clinch. "Certainly not, but I have no choice, do I?"

More laughter. "Watching you step up to commitments is such fun. I remember the disappointments of my first days in a real job. It was like a cold water shower. Is this all there is?"

I dragged her to the bed, resisting. "We don't take cold showers, you and I. And we don't settle for lowest common denominator, do we?"

She relaxed fully. "God no. Ever since you came into my life, it has been one thing after another. Susan whispered to me at breakfast that you want her to work in the remodeling company."

I asked, "Do you think she would like that?" Margo's fleece bottoms were sliding down her legs under my fingers, and she was bare underneath.

"Yes. Of course. She will do a great job. By the way, she has the hots for you."

"I know someone else who has the hots for me." I had Margo's ankles in my hands, legs raised high. My shorts had mysteriously disappeared, and she had a good view of a very stiff cock approaching between the legs.

"No, you can't. We have serious school work..."

She was grinning from ear to ear as I buried myself. "Oh, you terrible beast. How can you mistreat your fiancee like this? Mother said I am to be chaste until the wedding."

I closed my eyes and concentrated on filling her. Pulling back and pushing until I hit bottom and she let out a groan of satisfaction. The wool plaid dress looked wonderful pushed up to her waist. The eyes were open and full of lust. "Bad boy. Very bad boy. Someone is going to catch us.

I increased the thrusting and said, "If anyone shows up, you will invite them to undress and join us!"

In another minute, we were hollering at each other and coming wildly. I pumped and pumped into the delicious sex of my woman. She moaned and called me nasty names as her body clenched around my wilting cock.

Someone called, "Hello," from the door and Margo said, "Come in," pulling up a blanket.

It was Priya. "Oh, I'm sorry. I was going to work on some drawings."

I said, harshly, "Out of those clothes and in here, right now."

Margo said, weakly, "He is being beastly."

Priya laughed and dove in with us. "This is better than my drawing table."

"I told him grades before sex, but he said, sex before grades."

Both of us were after the wiggling, giggling body. Priya came to a boil faster than any other woman I had known.

"Margo," she gasped, "he turns me on so fast, I can't stand it." With a big grin, she sat on me and positioned my revived cock pointing straight to her sex. "Oh yes, this is so nice. My mother would be terribly upset if she knew I was having sex with another woman's fiance."

Priya moved up and down, faster and faster, collapsing with a loud cry on my chest.

Margo turned my head for a kiss. "Is that enough play for us to get back to work?"

I pulled them tight. "I am not sure. Don't you need another round?"

They jumped up, headed for the shower, "Yes, but work does come before that."

(Cont'd in Part 7)