Don't Worry About It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slide between her legs and start kissing her neck again. She digs her nails into my back a little bit but lets go when I start to move down to her tits, which I take in my hands and squeeze before swirling my tongue around her right nipple. She breathes in and I flick the other one, which causes her to sigh. I go back and forth between them for a few moments, sometimes licking and sucking between them. As I do, Carolyn's legs squirm and I hear her whisper "fuck" with pleasure and in approval.

Then, I stop, take a breath, and kiss my way down her stomach. My hands slide under her thighs and push them up so her feet are flat on the bed. I kiss my way down the right one and then the left one, licking and sucking on them as a way to let her know I'm turned on by how thick they are. When I get to her pussy, though, I pause. We're both breathing hard and while it looks really inviting right now--wet and swollen--I need a moment to remind myself not to be so eager.

She smells incredible--musky and a bit sweaty, and as I graze her clit with the tip of my tongue, I breathe deeply into my nose so I can luxuriate in it. Her pussy tastes tangy and is slick as I spread my tongue and work my way slowly down to her hole. Once there, I can really taste how wet she is, so I lap at her juices before sliding back up to her clit--again, slowly.

Carloyn sighs and tells me that feels good. I trace the outline of each of her lips and then slowly lick her again from her hole to her clit. Once I'm there, I swirl my tongue around it, letting it get even harder than it already was. She sighs again and I begin using my lips as well, sucking on it while tonguing at it. And a moment later, I'm doing that to her entire pussy.

She squirms some more and I hear her moan. I keep making out with her sex and hear her grab at the sheets while her hips move around. I can tell she's getting close, so I make my tongue flat and start moving it softly in a large circle, touching nearly all of her with each rotation. She grinds against my tongue, so I start to go a little harder.

"Fuck, that feels good," she says.

I maintain my pace, enjoying how she's getting wetter with each loop of my tongue, tasting her tangy juices, which I need to swallow when I come up for air.

"You're so good at this," she tells me.

I stiffen my tongue and begin to close the loop I'm making focusing tighter and tighter on her clit. I begin twirling it with the tip of my tongue and she moans and tells me to keep going. I comply, squeezing her thighs as she breathes and sighs and her orgasm starts to mount.

Then, I feel her buck against my face; she lets out a sound that's like a strain and her thighs close around my head. I keep going, flicking at her clit while sliding my hands onto her ass, which I squeeze as she tries to breathe. Her hips lift off the bed and then come down. I keep licking. They lift again, this time higher, and it sounds like she wants to yell but barely any sound escapes her mouth. A moment later, she manages to say, "Okay" and I slide out from between her legs, kissing my way up her body. She's panting, and I'm getting my own breath under control while squeezing her right breast while licking her left nipple.

"Damn," she sighs. I smile and roll onto my back, smiling back at her. She props herself up and leans forward, taking my cock in her hand and licking around the head before opening her mouth and taking it in. She moves halfway down, up again, all the way down, and then up and off, then holds my dick straight up and licks up and down the shaft.

I lay my head back into the pillow and close my eyes as my body tingles. I feel her hand start playing with my balls, and once again, she slowly takes my cock all the way into her mouth, sucking as she comes up. I didn't know if it was possible to be better than last week in the kitchen but goddammit, this feels amazing.

She keeps going and I enjoy it for a few more moments, then reach down to her ass and begin rubbing it with my left hand. I squeeze one of the cheeks and then tap it a couple of times. She stops, takes my dick out of her mouth, and swings her legs around and over me, her knees on each side of my head.

Her ass is big, thick and gorgeous. I slide my hands up each cheek and squeeze before pulling her dripping cunt down to me. I kiss it gently a couple of times, sliding my tongue into the slit, but then I decide that this time isn't for slow and gentle, and begin feverishly licking and sucking on it. She puts my cock in her mouth and matches the pace. I spread her ass cheeks open and slide my thumbs between them so I'm teasing her hole. I hear her moan and she presses on my taint in response.

I'm not going to last much longer, and I start to squirm, hoping she gets the signal. Not only does she understand, but she sits all the way up on my face, engulfing me with her cunt and ass. I stick out my tongue and she starts to swirl around me, going slowly but then quickening her pace. I squeeze the tops of her thighs to let her know that I like what she's doing and she goes faster and harder, riding me to the point where I can barely breathe. But I don't care, especially since I know she's about to come again.

Her thighs squeeze the side of my head. I feel her entire body stiffen, and she lets out a high pitch squeal while her pussy and thighs wring themselves out. When she's done, she climbs off of me and I take a huge breath. I hear her laugh as she lays down next to me, and she kisses me again, not sounding as out of breath as I obviously am but still needing to take a little break. We lie there and don't say anything for a few moments. Then I run my hand along her back and pull her in for a kiss. She doesn't mind the taste of her on my tongue and as we make out, she slides her leg over me so that instead of being next to me, she's on top of me. I feel her hips against mine and stop kissing her for a second so I can reach into the nightstand at my right. I pull open the drawer and am about to grab a condom when she puts her hand on my arm and says, "Don't worry about it."

We kiss again and I feel her sliding toward my cock. I flex it, she stops for a minute and reaches back, holding onto it as I slide into her pussy. I sigh and reach for her tits, squeezing them before I lift my head up and start sucking on and flicking at her nipples. She flips her hair to one side and arches her back while sliding up and down my dick.

"You feel good," she breathes as we continue to get our rhythm going. I can't begin to tell you how hard my cock is and how good her pussy feels. She's fucking me deliberately, going almost all the way up my shaft and landing all the way down, taking her time. I keep working her tits, now sucking on each nipple hard while squeezing them, listening to her breathing get heavier and heavier with each passing moment.

Carolyn starts to pick up the pace and I moan with approval. Then, she pauses and sits up. We stare at one another for a moment--her body looks even more exquisite from this angle with her curvy hips on top of mine and her breasts sitting high and prominent, nipples straight and hard. I put my hand on her hips and she starts rocking back and forth while running her hands through her hair. Then she smiles and me and starts to swirl around my cock a little bit. I hear her hum and I reach out, placing my thumb on her clit. I start rubbing, and I can tell that she's trying very hard to keep a steady pace as she rides me. I match that pace with my thumb and she moans.

"Yeah, just like that."

We keep going like this for a minute, maybe two--who really keeps track of time in moments like this? She's breathing heavier and heavier and I start to rub harder to which she responds by fucking me faster. Finally, after a few more moments, she leans back a little and as I swirl my thumb around her clit, I feel her lower body stiffen and her cunt squeeze my cock. She gasps for air as she comes and when she's done, leans all the way forward and kisses me hungrily.

Her pussy is tighter now after her orgasm and she's flexing it as best as she can as she slides up and down my shaft hard and fast. Her tongue is just as stiff and she's not letting up so it takes everything I have to break off our kiss and say, "You're going to make me come."

"Go ahead, baby," she whispers before kissing my neck. I throw my head back some more as she continues to fuck me, and I grab her ass and her back as my cock stiffens even more. Then every muscle in my body tenses and I come hard, pulsing inside her cunt. She keeps up her pace, my body relaxes, and then stiffens again, making me thrust my hips into her and grip her ass and back as my orgasm peaks. I gasp for air, and when I'm done, I pant as she lays on top of me.

We stay that way for a few moments before she slides off and lays down next to me, putting her head on my chest. "That was..." I manage.

"I know," she chuckles.

We're quiet for a little while; I'm blissed out and every nerve in my body tingles. She's calming herself as well, and doesn't break the silence until she looks over at the clock.

"You have to go?" I ask.

"No, I've still got plenty of time," she says, putting her head on my chest again and snuggling up to me.

We lay in silence for what seems like a few more minutes until I say, "I hope everything's all right."

"What do you mean?" she asks.

"Well, I've never done... this, before."

"Hmm. Don't worry about it."

"Really? You're not worried about getting caught?"

"Look," she says, propping herself up on her elbow, "I know what I'm doing. Plus, my husband doesn't have a leg to stand on when it comes to staying faithful. In fact, I'm shocked he hasn't been fired based on some of the shit I've heard he's pulled."

"Oh," I reply. I take a beat to process what I'm hearing. Damn, that kind of comfidence is sexy. "You don't seem to be bothered by it."

"I'm not. I mean, I was, once."

"What happened?"

Carolyn laughs, "You don't want to hear about that."

"Of course. Besides, you've heard about me and Mel."

She nods and begins, "Well, about... fifteen years ago, I think... yeah, Madison was just a couple of years old and she's now eighteen. So about fifteen years ago. Anyway, I found out that Jake was cheating on me with some woman he met through a friend of ours. And I was just, well, devastated."

"I imagine."

"Yeah. I mean, I had three kids who were all pretty young and I was really insecure about the way my body looked. I was already dealing with anxiety, depression, and all sorts of stuff. Everything was just a mess."

"But you're still together."

"After I confronted him and he agreed to go to couples therapy. It took a couple of years but we built things back up again, you know?"

"Okay. But he was still cheating?"

"Not back then. At least that I know of. In fact, I didn't even notice that he was starting to fall back into his bad habits until just after Connor graduated and went off to college. I was pretty pissed off and even thought of leaving him. But we were a lot older at that point and I had to weigh my options because starting over when you're younger is a lot easier, you know?"

I nod, thinking about how I am in my thirties and childless; once I get out from under some of these financial obligations that came out of the divorce, going my own way might not be too tough. In fact, starting over even with the weight of this mortgage and lawyers' fees was easier than I'd expected.

"So," she continues, "I decided to stay and made a resolution that I would rather be a kept woman because that way I get what I want."

"Wow. That's..." I reply, unable to finish my sentence. Was she for real? I didn't think women like her actually existed in real life.

"Look," she says, "I'm watching my friends bend over backwards to keep their husbands happy. And I'm not saying that I don't put in an effort to make mine happy. But they do a lot and seem so miserable."

"Like what?"

"Starving themselves, getting all sorts of work done. I barely recognize a couple of them anymore."

"And you haven't..."

"Steve, I'm going to be fifty soon and I've had three kids. You don't look like this without some help. I had my breasts done and get some botox every few months but that's it."

"Huh. I don't think I could tell," I say.

She laughs and I feel her hand tickle my balls. "I don't think you were really paying attention."

"No," I say. My cock twitches and she starts to rub it gently.

"Besides, if I'm not going to whittle myself down to a size six for him, why would I do it for anyone else? You don't like it, you're not worth it, right?"

"Well, I definitely like it."

"I could tell," she says as she starts stroking me. She kisses me and I feel my dick get hard in her hand. "And honestly, it's more fun getting what I want."

We kiss again for a few moments and when we're done, I'm very hard again and try to come up with a clever reply for her, but all I can think of is, "Well, I'm glad I could be a part of that."

She chuckles and takes her hand off my dick, then says "Speaking of which," as she rolls onto her stomach and puts her ass in the air.

I smile and get behind her, getting my balance before I put one hand on her hip while holding myself in the other. I feel her reach for me and she helps me slide inside. God, between her come and mine, her cunt is soaked and slippery and it feels amazing. I shift a little so that I'm a little closer and start fucking her slowly.

"Mmmm..." she says as I thrust at a steady pace. I feel her shift her hips so her ass is just a little more in the air and my cock goes even deeper. But I keep going slowly, my hands resting on her hips and occasionally sliding over her ass. It's been a while since I've had this much sex in one day, but I know that I have it in me to go for a while, even though when I look down and see myself press up against her big ass cheeks, I'm even more turned on.

This time, I can see the clock and even though I'm not timing myself, I realize it's already been a couple of minutes. I smile and keep going at the same pace. I'm going to revel in this slow fuck, luxuriate in how her ass feels against my crotch and her cunt grips my cock. And when I want to take her--I mean, really take her--I will.

Carolyn sighs and looks back at me. "That feels good." I keep going at this pace, listening to her breathe and sigh as I go.

A few more minutes go by. I feel her shift a little and her breathing begins to get heavier, but I keep going slowly, making it build and making her wait. When I hear her take a deep, cleansing breath, I smile and squeeze her hips then pull her toward me.

She sighs again. I let her go and pull her back again, this time harder. She tilts her ass in the air even more and I slide my hands around her cheeks, parting them so that I can tease around her hole with my thumbs while I pump with my hips. "Fuuuck that feels good," she breathes. I keep that up for a few more moments, then take my hands off her ass, squeeze her hips hard and start moving them forward and backward. I hear her moan and quicken my pace.

I go faster. And harder. Her ass smacks loudly against my crotch and she presses her hands into the mattress so that she doesn't lose her balance. Faster. Harder. My cock slams in and out of her cunt while my balls begin to tighten.

Carolyn let's out a full-throated yell as I keep going, and when her orgasm finally hits, she stiffens against me and gasps for air. I stop thrusting her hips but keep my tight grip on them as I keep pumping and slamming into her until my own orgasm mounts. I come with a yell of my own and thrust my cock as deep as it will go, feeling myself unload inside her. I stay there for a little bit before I pull out and watch my cum drip out of her swollen cunt.

We both collapse on the bed, not saying anything for a few moments. Then she kisses me and gets up. When she returns from the bathroom, she starts getting dressed.

"Time to go already?" I ask.

She puts her blouse on and nods. "So, coffee tomorrow like usual?"

"Uh ... yeah," I reply. "And, uh ... this?"

Now fully dressed, Carolyn leans over the bed and kisses me.

"Don't worry about it," she says before she leaves.

12