My Wife's Best Friend

Story Info
Wife's friend seduces reluctant husband.
6.2k words
4.28
93.8k
114
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erin2000
erin2000
640 Followers

It began like many other Saturday nights before it. My wife and I got together with Josie and Tony every couple of weeks, sometimes at our place, sometimes at theirs. This particular evening we were at their place and had planned to spend the night to avoid having to drive home after a night of drinking. This happened quite often. Josie and my wife Kelsie had been best friends for around 4 or 5 years, and she and her husband were one of the few couples we socialized with.

After spending so many years focused on family and careers, our circle of friends had become very small, and it was nice to have another couple that whom we enjoyed spending time. Whether it was a backyard BBQ at our place, a pool party at their place, or just talking or playing cards on a Saturday night, it was nice having a bit of a social life again.

Kelsie and I have been married for 16 years. At 38 years old, she is 5 years my junior, and at the risk of sounding cliche, I'm as turned on by her now as I ever was. We enjoy many of the same things, have a like-minded dark sense of humor, and have an active sex life. All in all, we have a pretty great life together.

Josie and Tony's marriage has a completely different dynamic. They don't show a lot of affection and argue quite frequently. After several drinks, Josie will frequently belittle her husband, which sometimes resulted in our evenings ending early due to some sort of fight breaking out between them. Tony was generally quiet and reserved, whereas she was much more outgoing and opinionated. An odd couple, I always thought, but they'd somehow made it work.

After several drinks Tony would eventually begin to stand up for himself, issuing jabs of his own at his wife. On more than one occasion he would complain about how infrequently she had sex with him. He gave the impression that she purposely withheld sex from him, for some reason. Hearing him moan about it made him sound desperate, but I felt bad for him and their situation. His complaints would typically piss off his wife, and hence often became the downfall of what had been a good night up to that point.

Despite feeling sorry for him, I also considered maybe that was what worked for them. Maybe he secretly enjoyed being submissive to her dominant personality. Or maybe she had genuinely just become bored with their sex life like many married couples eventually do.

On the other hand, when they did have sex, he took the opportunity to gloat excessively about how incredible it was. I thought, if I was only getting it a couple of times per month, I'd probably think it was amazing too, but I didn't say anything.

However his bragging about it did pique my curiosity, and I sometimes found myself imagining just how naughty and dominant Josie might be in the bedroom. Her sex appeal was undeniable. She was a 5'4" dirty blonde, maybe 130 lbs, with huge breasts, which she seemed to make every effort not to conceal. Who could blame her: if you've got it, flaunt it.

After a few drinks, Josie would often flirt with me, which I always assumed was just another way for her to torment Tony. It never struck me as genuine interest on her part, simply being drunk and trying to piss off her husband. I had never considered anything happening between us, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the attention.

This most recent Saturday night was like any other. We were all feeling pretty good, particularly the girls. That was nothing new. They rarely made efforts to pace themselves when it came to their alcohol consumption, so things could get pretty messy some nights. This particular night appeared to be headed in that direction.

After several drinks, Josie was flirting with me in her typical way. At first, just subtle things like taking my side during some trivial debate we would all be having or laughing a little too hard at some of my clever but sarcastic observations. Kelsie didn't seem to pick up on it, or if she did, just brushed it off. Tony on the other hand seemed bothered by it, so I tried to act as if I didn't realize she was flirting. Eventually, he grew more frustrated and by midnight he announced he was going to bed. Josie splashed a bit of fuel on the fire with a comment about him being a downer. With that, he glared at her before storming off to bed.

Things were awkward at that point. After realizing the vibe of the evening had taken a turn for the worst and there was no chance of recovering, Kelsie eventually said:

"Ok, I think it's time to go to bed. I'm hammered and I'm exhausted."

Her words were slurred, but I caught her drift. Josie pleaded for us not to go, saying she was still having fun. I looked at her and shrugged my shoulders, as I was led off to their guest room. I wasn't going to argue with getting pulled to the bedroom. Kelsie had been teasing me under the table throughout the night, so by this time I was pretty worked up.

Josie gave us an obnoxious "BOOO!" as we left. I figured she was probably more ready for bed than she realized.

The guest room was just two doors down from Josie and Tony's bedroom but on the opposite side of the hall. The bathroom sat between the two bedrooms. Kelsie and I retired to our room and closed the door, stripping down to our underwear before falling into bed. I could feel my dick pushing hard against my boxers in anticipation. Given just the right amount of alcohol, Kelsie could be pretty uninhibited in bed, and I was hoping she had reached that point.

Kelsie lay on her back with her hands covering her face.

"Oh god, the room is spinning," she groaned.

I turned toward her, putting my hand on one of her breasts, a lame attempt at foreplay. I figured given our drunken state, we could probably skip the romance.

"I don't think I can, hun," she groaned. "I think it would make me sick. I shouldn't have drunk so much, sorry. Maybe after the room stops spinning."

She glanced around the room, searching for something to use in case she were to get sick.

Shit. Guess she overshot that perfect amount of alcohol I had hoped for. No one looks for a garbage pail when they're feeling horny.

Disappointed, I laid there on my back with my hand on my dick. I waited for it to soften so that I could just go to sleep, but the longer I laid there the more frustrated I became.

Finally, I thought fuck it, one way or another, I needed some relief. I crawled out of bed as quietly as I could, not wanting to disturb Kelsie who was passed out by this point. I figured I would quickly head to the bathroom and take care of business myself.

I slowly turned the doorknob trying not to wake anyone. The hinges made a creaking sound, and I froze. I didn't hear anyone stir, so I stepped into the hall and left our bedroom door open just a crack, hoping to be quieter upon my return. I softly walked the few steps to the bathroom. I noticed Josie and Tony's bedroom door open about a foot, and I wondered how they could just fight like that and still go back to normal the next day. Maybe they enjoyed the make-up sex, I thought.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door quietly behind me. I looked around trying to decide where to sit for this pathetic ritual: toilet seat or side of the tub? I decided on the side of the tub and quietly slid the shower curtain back. I caught the scent of what must have been the shower gel or shampoo that Josie used. It smelled fantastic.

I dropped my boxers and kicked them away, thinking that that wonderful smell wouldn't hurt my efforts. I took my cock in my hand and gave it a couple of soft strokes to prime the pump, but found my attention drawn back to that smell. I looked over my shoulder and saw a pink scrub sponge on the corner ledge.

Jesus Christ, I thought, how immature and pathetic am I? Undeterred by my shame, I picked it up and inhaled the sweet smell. Oh yea, that was Josie's scent, no question. The sudden thought that at some point today, this had probably scrubbed her massive breasts, before making its way down her torso to clean that most magic of places between her legs made my cock throb in my hand. I started to stroke with more purpose now.

Suddenly I heard a faint knock on the door. I froze, not knowing if I should respond but then I heard the door handle try to turn. I had locked it but still felt certain that it might somehow open.

"Who is it?" I asked, startled.

"It's me. Let me in," Came the faint whisper outside the door.

Great, I thought, Kelsie is going to be sick. So much for finding a quiet place to jerk off.

I pulled my boxers back on and crossed to open the door, my hard cock jutting out the front of my underwear. I turned the knob softly and pulled it open, stepping back to let her in. Instead of my wife, Josie stepped through the door and quickly closed it behind her. I instinctively took several steps backward, before banging into the wall behind me. She locked the door and turned to face me, smiling slyly.

"Whoa, whoa, what are you doing, Josie?" I asked with panic in my voice.

She was wearing a white silk bathrobe that stopped just above her knees. The top folds were opened wide enough to leave little to the imagination.

"What am I doing?" she asked playfully, and just a little too loud. "More like what are YOU doing?"

I saw her eyes glance down at my boxers. I looked down and saw my rock-hard cock pushing to escape. My face turned bright red and I reached to cover it with both hands before realizing I still had her shower sponge in one hand. Now I really felt embarrassed.

Josie giggled again. In her drunken state, she didn't seem to realize (or care) how loud she was.

"Shhhhhh!" I said, my eyes wide. Then repeated: "What the fuck are you doing in here?"

Josie reached down and lazily untied the silk belt around her waist.

"You let me in, silly!" she said with a big grin, still looking down at my hand unsuccessfully trying to hide my cock.

Her bathrobe spilled open, revealing her large breasts. They were big of course, that hadn't been a mystery. But seeing them in their full glory, I was pleasantly surprised by how much firmer they were than I had imagined. Considering their size, I had always suspected they must sag, at least slightly. I mean, you can't fight gravity. But incredibly they looked like those of a twenty-something!

I suddenly realized I was staring at them and nervously tried to avert my eyes downward, only to find myself now looking directly at her carefully trimmed pussy. My cock twitched in my hand sending a small spasm through my body.

"Oh, do you like what you see, Kev?" she teased.

My heart was racing. I took a couple of steps and tried to reach around her for the door handle. Josie stepped toward me at the same time, blocking my path, and pressing her breasts up against my chest.

"Come on Kev, how come you're so hard?" she cooed. "Kelsie didn't give you what you needed?"

She shrugged her robe from her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. I took a step back, trying to create some distance between us, only to drop my gaze and once again find myself staring at her body. Jesus, those breasts were amazing!

"Well I don't know about you," she continued. "But I can't get to sleep until I get laid, and Tony is useless. So I was lying there, just about to do a little self-discovery of my own, when I heard you come in here. I thought it must be fate since I had been thinking about you when I was touching myself. Were you thinking about me when you were touching yourself, Kev?"

She looked down at the pink bath sponge still clenched in my hand. I turned a new shade of red and sheepishly looked back up at her.

"I think you WERE thinking of me, weren't you Kev?" she said in a sultry voice, taking a step toward me.

I took another step backward, my shoulders hitting the wall behind me with a thud. Oh shit! I thought, listening to hear if I'd woken anyone. Josie pressed her breasts hard into my chest, as she slid her hand down the front of my boxers. I instinctively let go of my cock, and she immediately took over, wrapping her hand around it.

"Wow, Kelsie wasn't lying," she said, "That is a big one."

Her face was just inches from mine now and I could smell the alcohol on her breath. I took a deep breath as she squeezed my shaft.

"Josie, stop, we can't do this! They are going to wake up! You've got to stop, please!"

She looked at me with a puzzled look.

"But you don't FEEL like you want me to stop."

Then in one fluid motion, she dropped to her knees and pulled my boxers to the floor. I bent to reach for them, almost smashing my face into the top of her head. My nose was buried in her hair, and I instinctively inhaled. Her smell was intoxicating, and I felt my cock throb. As it did it snapped forward slightly and smacked Josie in the face. I stood back up, letting out a groan.

"Ohh, see Kev, it wants me!"

Fuck, why is she being so loud?

"Josie seriously, you've got to be quiet!" I hissed.

She tilted her head up and locked eyes with mine. My god, what a view! That sexy face looking up at me, and those beautiful tits pressing against my thighs.

"How are you going to keep me quiet, Kev? Are you going to stuff something big in my mouth to keep me quiet?"

With that, she grabbed my cock, and wrapped her lips around the head. My hips jerked forward instinctively, pushing deeper into her mouth. My god, it felt incredible!

I felt her tongue slowly swirl around my shaft. She continued to look up at me as she slid her mouth deeper over my cock until it finally touched the back of her throat. Then she slowly pulled back, taking me almost all the way out of her mouth, before sliding back over it again. She continued like this for well over a minute, the entire time doing something with her tongue that had my head spinning. I wondered how long I was going to be able to last with her doing this.

Suddenly I snapped back to reality.

"Josie, please stop!" Even I doubted the conviction in my voice that time.

Finally, she slid her mouth off of my shaft before sliding her hands under her enormous breasts and bouncing them up and down.

"I saw you peeking at these all night, Kev. You're a naughty, naughty boy. What would Kelsie say if she caught you looking at her best friend's tits?"

Then she spread them slightly and leaned forward, letting my cock slide between them. She lifted them up and down, and suddenly I was fucking my wife's best friend's tits! This was insane, I had to put a stop to it. But as I watched my cock squeeze between her tits as they slid up and down my shaft, I felt mesmerized.

Josie finally stopped, putting one hand on the counter and the other on the side of the tub, before standing up.

"Josie, you've got to --."

Before I could finish, she wrapped her arms tightly around my neck and pressed her lips hard to mine. I resisted for a moment, as her tongue fought to slip through my lips. I could feel her breasts pressing hard against my chest, and I finally relented, letting her tongue slide deep into my mouth. I met it with my own, and we kissed like we were trying to devour each other. She pressed her hips tight against me, grinding her pussy against my right thigh. I could feel the warm wetness on my leg.

Finally breaking our kiss, she placed both hands on the countertop and hoisted herself to sit on the edge of the countertop. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me tight against her. I realized my hands were on her hips and without thinking, I slid them down and grabbed two handfuls of her plump ass.

Josie leaned back, her hands on the counter to either side of her, and gave me her sexiest pout.

"Look how wet you've got me, Kev."

I looked down and saw her pussy was glistening now. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me close, the length of my shaft pressing firmly against her labia.

"Mmmmmm, that feels good. Now slide it in and fuck me."

This she said far too loudly and my eyes shot toward the door.

"Jesus Christ, Josie! You've got to be quiet, they're going to hear us!" I hissed, panic-stricken.

Just then I heard a noise outside the door. Oh fuck, I thought. I froze, listening intently and praying Josie wouldn't make any more noise. There was no sound for several seconds and then finally came a knock on the door.

"Josie, are you in there?"

Fuck, it was Tony! I looked at Josie, my eyes wide. Josie's expression didn't change, that sly grin still planted on her face. She continued to look at me with that sexy smile, and this time she whispered.

"Put it in, or I'll tell him to come in."

She wouldn't, I thought. Tony knocked again. I continued to look her in the eyes, shaking my head slowly, hoping to call her bluff. But she simply raised an eyebrow at me and waited. God damn it! I didn't see a way out of it. If either Tony or my wife caught us in here, there was no way I would be able to talk my way out of it. Even if I were able to convince them she initiated it, it was unlikely they would believe I gave much resistance.

I reached down and grabbed my shaft, and put the head of it against her wet lips. I looked up and locked eyes with her again as if giving her one last chance to call this off. Suddenly she gave me a quick wink, then with her legs still wrapped around my waist roughly yanked me toward her. I jerked forward, my cock plunging deep inside Josie's soaked pussy. She let out a loud gasp and her head flung back, her tits pushing forward. Oh, fuck! I thought.

"Josie? Are you ok?" this time Tony's voice was firmer and he sounded concerned.

He knocked on the door for a third time, harder this time. Shit, I thought, he's going to break down the door and find me balls deep in his wife! This was bad, this was really, really bad. Then Josie finally responded.

"Not feeling well honey. Go back to bed. Don't worry, I will come soon."

It was silent for several seconds, then he responded.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

She began to glide her hips back and forth toward me, and my cock began to pump inside her. Josie let out another loud moan. This one seemed to go on for several seconds. What the fuck, was she crazy?

"Yea baby, I'll be feeling much better soon, don't worry." She gave me a wink.

My heart was pounding as I waited to hear Tony leave. Finally, he responded:

"Ok," And I thought I heard him walk away.

I looked back at Josie incredulously. She simply smiled and said:

"Now get fucking!"

I saw no way out of this, I needed to just finish it as quickly as possible and hope for the best afterward. I grabbed her by the hips and began to pump my cock in and out of her pussy. My god, she felt incredible. I began to thrust harder and faster, as Josie put her hands behind my head and held it tightly. She began to grunt with every thrust.

"Shhhhh!" I pleaded, but she continued to ignore me.

Suddenly, she placed her hands against my shoulders and shoved me backward. My cock slid out of her with a wet popping sound, and I almost fell into the tub behind me.

"What the fuck?" I hissed.

Josie slid off the countertop and whirled around to face the sink, her back now to me. As she leaned forward, her arms and breasts resting on the countertop, she looked over her shoulder at me and said:

"Come on, you're not done fucking me."

I suddenly felt the overwhelming desire to be back inside of her. I grabbed her hips and roughly shoved my cock back between her dripping slit.

"Oohhh, fuck yeah!" she cried out.

Goddammit, I thought, she's going to get us caught. She's way too drunk to keep quiet. But I went back to hammering my cock into her, feeling exhilarated now by the dangerous encounter.

Despite being caught up in the euphoria, thoughts of Kelsie sleeping right next door while I fucked her best friend silly, started to hit me. This wasn't my fault though, I reasoned, I didn't start this.

erin2000
erin2000
640 Followers
12