Don't Worry, Daddy...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her eyes locked on her father's crotch, Rena slowly, seductively spread the slick lotion over the front of her body, around her neck and shoulders, down to circle around her barely concealed tits and over her stomach to the patch of fabric covering her pussy. From four or five feet away, Eric could clearly see a few strands of her cunt hair that slipped out under the edges of the bottom.

"Oh, this feels so good, Daddy," she cooed, "I'm going to get a really good tan this year."

Then she sat on the chaise and lay back, spreading her thighs. Eric gasped as the flimsy fabric sucked up into the wetness of her pussy slit. It was all he could do to keep his hands off her tits and cunt as his dick throbbed in his shorts. She grinned up at him again and rolled over on he stomach.

"Please, Daddy, rub some of the lotion all over my back," she murmured in a husky whisper.

As he squirted the lotion in his hands, Rena reached back and pulled loose the bow tying her top, letting the strings fall to her side. She turned her head to look at him, raising her body just enough to give him yet another glimpse of her nipple. Then she pulled her hands up and rested her head on them, facing him as he sat next to her and began rubbing the lotion on her shoulders.

"Mmm, yes Daddy, that feels so good...oh yes...all over me," she moaned.

"She's torturing me!" Eric thought to himself as his hands worked slowly down his daughter's back. "I can't believe she's acting this way with me, like she knows how I feel and wants me to touch her...and more!"

He covered her upper back and ran his hand over both her sides. She squirmed a little and rolled ever so slightly to one side, far enough that his fingertips brushed across the soft side of one tit. He quickly removed his hand even as she moaned again a little more loudly.

"Mmm, that feels so, so nice, Daddy," she whispered, "don't stop now."

When he slowly rubbed his hands down her sides, she groaned again and raised her hips just enough for his hands to slide under her, feeling the underside of both of her tits. Rather than pull away from him, she squirmed down a little, pushing even more of the underside of that soft flesh against his fingers. She let out a satisfied groan and looked right at him with a broad smile.

Eric's cock throbbed. He wouldn't be surprised to find a drop or two of precum staining his shorts. He returned his hands to the middle of her back and kept rubbing in the lotion as she moaned and wiggled until his fingers reached the string going around her waist just above the gentle curves of her ass cheeks.

He figured that was a good place to stop. He felt like he had already gone too far in the ways he touched her. Rena looked up at him as he pulled his hands back.

"Don't stop now, Daddy," she murmured, reaching back to pull the bows tying the bottom together on each side, then peeling the string from out between her ass cheeks until the fabric fell flat between her thighs. "I don't want to get any tan lines this year."

He looked down at her totally bare ass in shock. She giggled and lay back down on her hands and spread her thighs wide enough that he could see the way the ragged edges of her pussy lips gaped open. Just the night before, a teenage boy's cock filled that pussy with his cum and now his daughter was explicitly inviting him to touch her and possibly a lot more.

The scent of her sex mixed with the aroma of the lotion as he just stared at that cleft between her legs. His cock was ready to explode. She reached back and took one of his hands in hers and placed it firmly on her ass cheek.

"Only a little more to go, Daddy, just a little more."

The warm taut feel of her ass cheeks froze him. He so wanted to dive down between her legs and lick and suck her until she screamed one orgasm after another. Yet, she was his baby girl and it was just so wrong to have gone as far as he had. Rena tipped the balance.

"Please, Daddy, please...don't stop now...I want you to...finish me...please."

He began rubbing his lotion coated hands over her ass and down over the sides of her hips. She moaned again and spread her legs as wide as she could manage. Eric could see some of her wetness seeping from her pussy lips. He ran his hands up the inside of her thighs, stopping when the edges of his thumbs brushed against the cunt hair encircling her slit.

Suddenly, Rena pushed herself up with her hands and rolled to one side, propping herself up on one elbow, grinning wickedly. Her tits were gorgeous, round and firm, topped with hard little light tan nipples. Between her legs, her cunt hair was thick and wiry, matching the coal black hair on her head. As he looked on in shock, she snaked a hand down between her legs, pulled the hood back from her glistening, pink clit and started to rotate a fingertip over it.

"I can't...wait any...longer...Daddy," she gasped, breathing heavily as her legs began to quiver, "and next time...don't stand out...in the hall...when I'm playing...with my pussy...and waste...your cum on...your hands...when I have...a...warm...wet...cunt you can...fill anytime...you...want!"

His daughter's pussy erupted, spewing her juices on him before he could fully get his own cumming cock out of his shorts. He shot a few strings of his jism on her fingers and cunt hair as she howled her climax. He scooped her up in his arms and carried her to his bed, his dick reinvigorated by the feel of her tits pressing against his chest and her tongue darting into his ear.

He put her down gently on the bed and spread her thighs wide, soaking in the glorious sight of her dripping pink pussy slit. His cock was hard again and he slowly slipped inside her tight warm cunt until his balls slapped against her ass.

Rena smiled up at him, wrapped her legs around her father's waist to pull his cock as deep as he could possibly go into her waiting, wanting cunt for the very first time and gasped.

"Don't worry, Daddy, I'll always take really good care of you!"

12