Don't You Want Me Now

Story Info
A sexy secretary is reminded of her place.
6.7k words
4.22
12.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin never thought that convincing her boyfriend to fuck her into the mattress would've taken so much effort. It'd been months since he'd even looked in her direction, let alone filled her tight little pussy up with his cock. A woman could only go without for so long and she was getting desperate.

Fussing with the hem of her leather mini skirt and undoing another button on her sheer blouse, she stepped out of the bathroom. There'd been enough waiting around; it was time for action. Mike had successfully avoided all her previous attempts at seduction with relative ease and she was frustrated beyond belief.

What man could resist the sounds of his hot girlfriend playing with herself in the shower, or ignore the sexy lingerie she insisted on wearing around the house? It was getting ridiculous. She'd decided to give the lingerie one last attempt today, wearing a black lacy number that was clearly visible beneath her white shirt.

It definitely added to the sexy secretary look she was going for, and her thighs squeezed together deliciously in anticipation. The soft leather rubbed against her silky legs as she walked across the office floor, intending to pay a quick visit to the unsuspecting man in her life. It was the most relief she'd felt in weeks.

Giving a cursory knock on the wall of glass surrounding his office, Erin leant against the open door frame with her best sultry look. Unfortunately for her, Mike appeared to be in a meeting. He'd reflexively glanced up at her when she'd knocked, but was quick to look back to his screen with a wave of his hand in her direction.

He did that a lot these days - putting her off until later. She knew he was a busy man, being the Department Head for their marketing team, but it was really starting to get to her. She'd barely been able to spend any time with Mike the last few weeks. They mostly ate alone (him at his desk and her in front of the TV), and she often fell asleep in an empty bed. He worked late into the night and rose early enough that Erin never caught him next to her.

Huffing, she made her way back to her desk and opened a compact to check her face in the mirror. What wasn't working? She'd chosen a dark smoky eye and a vivid red lip to match the role she was playing, but maybe it was too much? Though Mike hadn't noticed her simpler looks and so she'd been forced to go over the top, even if just for a reaction.

Erin was seriously running out of options. She was already wearing the shortest skirt she could get away with, and she'd made sure the tops of her breasts were peaking out of her blouse. Her outfit had certainly garnered enough appreciative looks around the office to reassure her, but what else could she do? She couldn't even persuade Mike to glance in her direction long enough to notice.

Deciding it was a lost cause for the moment, Erin grabbed her mug and got up from her desk. As she stood, she self-consciously tugged on the short hemline of her skirt. At the time, she'd felt sexy but with Mike's lack of interest... It was embarrassing. Ducking her head to get to the kitchen without incident, she hastened her pace.

Entering the small room, she put the kettle on to boil and leaned back against the counter. Erin stifled a yawn and rolled her shoulders. She'd woken up especially early this morning to put her look together - caffeine was a must. Closing her eyes, she raised her arms above her head in a long stretch. Ever since she'd begun working for Mike at this desk job, her posture had significantly worsened.

'Ahh,' she sighed.

'Enjoying yourself?'

Flustered, she hastily brought her arms back down and looked to the voice, finding Jack stood just inside the entrance and staring lustfully at her chest. Instinctively glancing down, she saw that her stretch must've popped another button open on her blouse and given him a more exposed view than she'd intended...

Face flaming, she quickly redid her buttons and corrected, 'I was stretching.'

'Did you need any help with that?' Jack smirked, taking a step towards her.

'Excuse me?' Erin attempted to take a step back, feeling the edge of the counter behind her as she did so.

Jack had always been arrogant - a Team Leader working under Mike but you wouldn't have known from the way that he acted. The word 'No' had never been in his vocabulary, regardless of what Erin and her coworkers were tasked with to make his ideas a reality. Having his underlings doing the work for him, he had a lot of extra time on his hands; time that he used for strutting about the office like he owned the place and being far too handsy with the staff.

He was also a serial dater, though she'd heard that his latest conquest - an intern from HR, ironically - had grown tired of being used. Erin couldn't fault her, though. It'd taken even herself some time to register that the charming smile and sparkling eyes were a warning, not an invitation. A small jolt of alarm went through her as she realised that she, too, was now on his radar.

'I asked if you needed me to help stretch you out. You're looking a little... stiff,' Jack took another step and reached a hand up to rest on the shelves next to her head.

Absentmindedly she heard the kettle quieten behind her as it finished boiling, but she was too distracted by his proximity. If she tilted her head up a little more, her mouth would be just aligned with his. Jack would only need to press his head down lightly... She licked her lips. Erin noticed his eyes track the movement, before taking an obvious detour to look at her ample cleavage now pressed firmly against his chest.

She didn't know where to look, where to move, caught in this delicate position of power. Jack had all the control, holding Erin there against the counter with his leg resting gently between hers. Her hands were still by her side but it would be so easy to reach and and touch and squeeze. Suddenly, she didn't care how wrong it would be - that she was spoken for already and that anybody could walk in.

Mike had made it clear that he wasn't interested in her physically, so what else could she really do? She had a hot, strong man waiting. Yes, he was teasing her, but she could feel from the hard length at her hip that there was an attraction. Maybe he could satisfy her instead? No one needed to know...

Or so she had thought. Erin sucked in a harsh breath as she heard the door to the kitchen squeak open and the reality of the situation kicked back in. She frantically tried to put some distance between them but to no avail - Jack seemed to be purposefully holding her there, the smirk still on his face. With great trepidation, she looked over his shoulder and into the eyes of ... Mike.

'Erin, a word,' Mike spoke firmly, 'My office, now.'

She despaired as Jack finally stepped back, his hand bringing with it a cup from the shelf behind her. She was in so much trouble. Jack, meanwhile, looked quite smug. Had it been his intention to get them caught?

Mike didn't wait for her as he turned and stormed out - presumably back to his office. Abandoning her mug, she didn't look back as she hurried after him. Erin felt the eyes of the rest of the office following her as she tried, and failed, to keep pace.

Finally stepping into Mike's office, her nerves increased tenfold when he silently pulled the blinds across the glass, shut the door and locked it. He hadn't instructed her to sit and so she stood as stiffly as she could manage, trying not to fidget. She was very aware that she could lose both her job and her relationship right now.

'What did you think you were doing?' Mike said, still facing the door.

'I... went into the kitchen for a coffee, Jack must've followed me in.'

'Jack must've followed me in,' Mike mocked, turning around, 'How stupid do you think I am?'

She looked dumbly back at him, not sure how to answer. Hadn't he seen the amount of effort she'd put into trying to seduce him? Thankfully, Mike kept talking without acknowledging her silence.

'You expect me to believe that when you've walked in today dressed like a whore?' Mike pulled at her blouse, buttons pinging off into the far corners of his office.

Erin felt the cool breeze from his air conditioning across her newly exposed tits, only shielded from his view by the black lacy bra supporting them. Had this been any other scenario, it might've been quite sexy. A display of passion and urgency, one where a desk is swept clear because of the need to have your partner right fucking now.

Instead, she fought not to feel embarrassed as she explained, 'I did this for you.'

'No,' Mike scoffed, 'this was purely for your benefit. But if you want to look like a slut you deserve to be treated like one too.'

'Wha- Mike!' Erin exclaimed as he grabbed her by the collar of her blouse and forced her face-down over his desk. The heels she was wearing meant that her hips didn't lie flush against the edge, instead arching up as her thighs were stretched taut.

'Sir,' he corrected, 'Be quiet - it's bad enough that you've flaunted your body around the office, they don't need to hear you too.'

Against her better judgment, Erin felt the thrill of anticipation and wondered what was going to happen next. She gasped as he manhandled her and forced the tight skirt up and over her hips. Had Mike finally chosen to give her what she so desired? She felt her pussy begin to moisten at the thought.

'Took the whore theme a little seriously, did you?' Mike asked, running a finger over the lacy crotchless knickers now revealed.

'Yes, sir.'

Suddenly, his hand came down hard against her arse and the slap echoed around his room. She writhed on the desk from the shock, although his other hand still kept the small of her back pressed firmly down. He'd never spanked her before, and the pleasure hit her instantly. She could be his naughty little slut if it meant that he'd treat her like this.

Out of nowhere, a second slap joined the first. She bit her lip to try and keep the sounds to herself but by the third and fourth she was a wreck. Erin moaned, muffling her cries with her sleeve as he punished her. She could still feel the warmth of his hand once the initial sting wore off and the sensation made her exposed pussy begin to throb.

'Are you enjoying this, slut?'

Erin tried to answer but he'd brought his hand down again, making her cry out as he did so.

'Such a dirty girl.'

She knew that she'd wanted more intimacy between them, but Erin hadn't imagined that this was what she needed. He'd always seemed so vanilla when they'd been physical before. Nothing kinkier than the odd sixty-nine transpired on the rare occasion he had both the time and the inclination.

Erin felt herself get even more wet as he continued to abuse her arse, the sounds of slapping and moans filling Mike's office. The pauses in between spanks only punctuated by his sharp inhales and the gasps she made as she tried to recover before the next one. If he kept it up at this rate, she'd be able to cum from his touch alone.

Although when the latest pause took longer to result in another smack, she peaked back over her shoulder. Mike had stepped away from his desk and stood with his hands on his hips.

'Well, what're you waiting for?' he asked, reaching forward to tug her skirt back down her thighs when she didn't move, 'Get back to work.'

Disorientated, she pushed up from his desk and dithered. Had he really just done that? The pleasure was quickly fading into anger but knew that he wasn't going to change his mind. She decided not to answer and stalked from his office. The nerve of the bastard. Screw going back to her desk now, she was going to finish what he started. Purposefully, she strode through the office bullpen and to the bathroom once more - trying not to react as her sore arse rubbed against her leather skirt.

After glancing around the room to make sure she was alone, Erin quickly locked the door and leaned against it. She hiked her skirt back up, and propped one of her stilettoed feet onto the counter beside her. Despite her frustration at being left hanging, she felt excited for what was coming next. She'd just been spanked to the edge in her boss' office, and now she was going to touch herself in the office toilets.

Reaching her hand down, she didn't stop to tease. As soon as her fingers felt how wet she'd gotten, she began circling furiously around her clit. Her knees felt weak and began to tremble, so Erin used her other hand to grab the door handle for support as she continued to drive herself wild. She could hear the door creaking under her movement, but she was determined not to stop until she'd gotten her release.

God, how she wished he'd just fucked her. She was already over his desk, Mike had only needed to unzip his trousers and slip his cock inside. She'd have been more than ready. Begging for it, even. Though it didn't matter now, just imagining it was enough to bring her some relief.

With both her hands occupied, she struggled to conceal her moans - though the threat of being heard hardly bothered her anymore. In fact, hearing her own unrestrained sounds only added to her pleasure. The sensitivity of her clit between her fingers as they rolled and pinched was almost too much - God, she felt incredible.

Erin could even hear her wetness between her fingers as she moved; it was that sticky sound which brought her back to the edge and over. Her body tensed as it thrummed with pleasure, her voice stuck between a grunt and a moan as she tried to keep the volume down. She felt sweat on her back and cum sticking to her thighs as she rested her head back against the door, gasping for breath. Several moments passed in her haze. She felt fantastic.

Eventually, she slowly eased upright and moved to rinse her hands in the sink. Looking up as she did so, she caught sight of her flushed cheeks and proud smile in the mirror. She could get used to more solo bathroom fun. Marginally recovered, she straightened her appearance one last time and made her way to the door. Unlocking it, she held her head high and began to walk through with confidence - right into Jack.

'Sounds like someone's having fun!'

Good mood vanishing, Erin tried to force her way around Jack but found herself bracketed in the doorway from both sides. He was quite a bit taller than she was and his toned arms barely budged as she clumsily knocked into him. Even without having just cum moments earlier, she doubted she'd be able to move him.

'Ah ah ah,' he teased, 'We're going to have a little chat - back up, sweetheart.'

Eyeing him warily, she stepped back into the bathroom and let him close the door as he followed her in. She wondered what he saw when he looked at her. Did he know that she'd just been playing with herself? She'd splashed some water in her face after washing her hands but the flush was likely still there.

'I take it the meeting with Mike didn't go well?' Jack prompted.

'What makes you say that?'

'Well, if it went well, you'd still be in there bent over his desk.'

Erin gaped, 'You were watching?'

'Relax, the whole office could hear the smacks - I made an educated guess,' he smirked, 'And you've just confirmed it.'

'I can't believe this,' Erin groaned, turning to pace.

'But what I really want to know, is why he didn't make a hot little thing like you cum all over said desk?'

'Jack!' Erin stopped pacing, face burning and turned to him in surprise - though she felt the excitement build again at his words.

'Mike's not always good on the follow-through, I've noticed...'

'Oh, and you are?' She indulged.

'Now you're picking up what I'm putting down,' Jack leered.

'Well you're too late, I'm afraid,' Erin said, making an attempt to walk out of the bathroom.

Suddenly, Jack reached for her as she passed. She found herself with her wrists held behind her back and pushed her up against the door, face turned to the side. There was something quite thrilling about being at somebody else's mercy. She moved experimentally, testing the grip of the hand holding her wrists, and the strength of the body against her.

'Did I say you could leave?'

Erin hadn't been able to move an inch, and now she could feel Jack's hard cock throbbing against her arse as he pushed even closer. She still felt a little wary; knowing that she couldn't escape even if she wanted to was making her heart pound. However, it didn't stop her pussy from getting wet when he reached his free hand around her body to dip underneath her skirt.

'You walk around like you're ready to get fucked and then try to withhold it?' he muttered, 'Not on my watch.'

Traitorously, her body began to relax in his grip as pleasure washed over her again. Jack was forceful and meticulous in his ministrations. His fingers played with her pussy without mercy; when she squirmed, he pressed harder. Soon, he added his own motion to the scene by grounding his hard cock against her arse. She had no choice but to give in to the sensations and soon she was moaning against the door once more.

'That's it, baby,' he cooed softly next to her ear, before sucking at the skin of her neck.

Her head lolled to the side, as he ravished her delicate skin. She hadn't realised how sensitive she was there, but he was quick to capitalise on it. Jack was a prick but he knew what he was doing, that's for sure. She felt high as she allowed herself to enjoy his touch, panting against the door and spreading her legs as wide as she could manage.

'And crotchless knickers... you really want this, don't you? Tell me,' Jack whispered, as his fingers toyed with her clit.

Erin couldn't control her volume as she moaned, 'Yes.'

'My, you are a loud one aren't you?' He teased, 'Well, we can't have that. Turn around.'

Jack withdrew his fingers from under her skirt and took a small step back, allowing her to hesitantly turn to face him. She felt nervous again, looking into his lust-filled eyes. As she considered the man in front of her, he put his fingers to his mouth and tasted her juices. From his pleased sounds, he seemed to enjoy it - she'd never had a man do that before... It was surprisingly hot and she felt her face flush once more.

She watched him reach down to his tie - a red garish thing - and started to undo it, their harsh panting the only sound in the cavernous bathroom. Once removed, Jack gave her a cheeky smile and stepped in close again. He held his tie taut in front of her face and mimed opening his mouth. Unbidden, Erin mimicked him and opened wide, allowing Jack to place the tie between her teeth.

'Good girl,' he praised, as he tied the remaining fabric behind her head, 'Now, only I will be able to hear your pretty sounds.'

The compliment did unexpected things for Erin. Used to a lack of appreciation from her boyfriend, the positive encouragement made her feel even more turned on. She hadn't realised how desperate she'd been for that kind of attention. She felt wanted, needed, desired. It was no wonder Jack had worked his way through so many women, he knew exactly how to play her.

After stepping back again to review his handiwork, Jack palmed at his crotch. She must look a state - mouth gagged with his tie, blouse almost completely open and missing all the buttons, and a rumpled skirt showing off her long legs. Erin could see his cock straining against the black fabric as he gazed at her, and she shivered as she imagined being able to feel him with nothing in between them.

When Jack had looked his fill, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards the counter. Now facing the mirror again, Erin could see her flushed face and trembling thighs. She could see Jack stood behind her, his collar unbuttoned and missing a tie but otherwise not a hair out of place. It made her feel even naughtier, knowing that she was very nearly naked and Jack was so put together.

12